Chinese Zero to Hero
ENG SUB《明月照我心The Love by Hypnotic》EP01——主演:方逸伦,凌美仕,倪寒尽- YouTube

Channel: 腾讯视频
景和二十年冬
Winter of Jinghe year twenty.
汐月与北宣重建邦交
Xiyue and Beixuan rebuilt diplomatic relations.
二王子凯尔比
Second prince Kaierbi
亲送公主爱麦拉入北宣和亲
personally sent princess Aimaila to Beixuan for marriage.
送亲队伍行至都城兴安
The marriage team got to the city of Xing'an
便被百姓围得水泄不通
and was surrounded by people.
人人皆欲一睹公主芳容
Everyone wants to see the princess.
卖酥糖啦 酥糖
Selling crispy sugar. Crispy sugar.
卖酥糖啦
Selling crispy sugar.
姑娘 来尝一尝 您看看
Girl, come taste. Look.
这是什么呀
尝一下
What is this? Taste it.
谢谢啊
Thank you.
老板
Boss.
来一串
包子 热乎的包子
Give me a string. Buns. Hot buns.
姑娘 您看看
Girl, look.
老板 来一笼这个
Boss, give me a basket of this.
放到那儿啊
Put it there.
好吃吗
Tasty?
姑娘 您的包子
Girl, your buns.
老板 再来碗馄饨
Boss, give me a bowl of wonton.
来了
Coming.
兄弟 小女子初来贵宝地
Brother, it's my first time coming here.
敢问北宣这个时候
I dare to ask at this time,
有没有杂耍卖艺的热闹可以看
is there juggling and entertainment in Beixuan that I can watch?
没有
No.
那白天有没有啊
Is there any during the day?
没有没有
No, no.
有刺客
Assassin!
保护公主
Protect the princess.
不好啦 安化门杀人啦
No! There is murder at Anhuamen.
汐月的和亲队伍遭遇刺客啦
Xiyue’s marriage team encounters an assassin.
敢趁我不在欺负我二哥
Who dares to bully my second brother when I'm not there?
英雄留步
Hero, wait.
请问尊姓大名
Dare I ask your name,
来日方可致谢
so I can thank you in the future?
你若要谢我 不如回汐月吧
If you want to thank me, it’s better to go back to Xiyue.
你看那上边
Look at the top.
敢跑
Dare to run?
闪开
Move.
伊内个瓜瓜
Oh boy.
闪开
Move.
闪开
Move.
这怎么回事
What is going on?
来 来
Come. Come.
明月 你没事吧
Mingyue, are you okay?
我没事
I am fine.
也罢
Whatever.
待你入了宫之后
After you enter the palace,
看见这儿的繁华盛景
and see the bustling scenery here,
就知道父王和我是真的为你好
you'll know that father and I are doing it for your benefit.
伊内个瓜瓜 怎么又上去了
Oh boy. How did he go up again?
你别跑啊
Don't run.
快累死老娘了
I am tired to death.
你给我站住
You, stop!
接住我
Catch me.
还好还好 吓死我了
Fortunately, I am scared to death.
伊内个瓜瓜
Oh boy.
是谁派你刺杀汐月公主
Who sent you to assassinate the Princess of Xiyue?
休想知道
You'll never know.
王爷 宫中传来消息
Sir. Message from the palace.
他们说是叛军
They said it was a rebelling army.
他们说是叛军所为吗
Are they saying that the rebels did it?
暗中保护汐月使团
Secretly protect the team from Xiyue,
以防再有刺客
in case there is another assassin.
Yes.
等等
Wait.
这把剑脏了
This sword is dirty.
Yes.
站住
Stop.
那个人是谁
Who's that person?
你又是谁
And who are you?
凌王殿下
His Royal Highness King Ling.
那汐月公主已然赶到官驿
The princess of Xiyue has already arrived at the official stop.
今夜出手便是如箭离弦
There is no going back for tonight’s action.
王爷可曾想过
Has sir ever thought about that,
也可借着这次机会
you can also take this opportunity
来更进一步
to further...
此次皇上选择让资王
The emperor chose to let King Zi
和汐月公主和亲
have a diplomatic marriage with the Princess of Xinyue.
其实便是将汐月的势力赐于了他
In fact, he gave him the power of Xiyue.
王爷虽然今夜威慑了汐月国
Although you deterred Xinyue tonight.
佯装要除掉那汐月公主
You pretended to get rid of the princess.
可是皇上的态度仍未改变
But the attitude of the emperor has not changed.
如果王爷不进一步斩草除根
If you do not further complete the plan...
王爷息怒
Sir, please calm down.
杀掉汐月公主之后
After killing the Princess of Xiyue,
是让本王残害手足
do you want me to kill my siblings,
还是杀父弑君啊
or to kill my father?
老臣不敢
I do not dare to.
这次本王不予追究
This time, I will not hold you accountable.
乔大人
Minister Qiao.
本王是顾及你和慧心
I'm being considerate of you and Huixin.
老臣谨记
I'll remember it.
王爷
Sir.
龙涎香
Ambergris?
没错
That's right.
这箭射中的香囊
The sachet shot by this arrow
只有皇子们佩用
is only to be worn by princes.
果然是李谦
Sure enough, it was Li Qian.
务必好好善后
Be sure to take care of it.
不能留下任何证据
Don't leave any evidence.
王爷放心
Sir, rest assured.
属下已经派人上报
I have sent someone to report that
是叛军偷袭
it was a rebel attack,
阻挠汐月与北宣交好
to obstruct Xiyue and Beixuan's relation.
可还有一事蹊跷
There is one more strange thing.
原计划是刺杀汐月公主
The original plan was to assassinate the Princess of Xiyue.
可第二支箭
But the second arrow
是冲资王去的
was directed toward King Zi.
今夜之事
Tonight's business
辛苦各位大人替本王谋划
is the hard work and planning of each minister.
只是切记
But remember,
今后不要再自作主张
don't make your own decisions in the future.
是 是
Yes. Yes.
都下去吧
Dismissed.
是 是
Yes. Yes.
秦渊
Qin Yuan.
Here.
天亮给本王送去乔府
Send this to Qiao House by dawn.
明晚她要入宫
She will enter the palace tomorrow night.
本王不能让她逊色于任何人
I won't let her be inferior to anyone.
Yes.
这锦缎苏雅全是为你定制
This silk is all custom made for you.
你竟一眼都不愿意看
But you won't even take a look.
女儿交代过下人
I have told servants that
大王爷送来的东西一概不收
all things sent by the king will not be accepted.
父亲又何必差人送来
Father, why bother have someone send it?
李谦大婚在即
Li Qian is getting married soon.
我劝你也要面对现实
I advise you to face reality.
和亲关乎两国邦交
Diplomatic marriage is important for the kingdom's relations.
资王身为皇子 着想大局
King Zi is thinking of the overall situation and for the emperor.
女儿自当体谅他
Of course I understand him.
但是资王妃一位已属他人
But Zi's first wife is already someone else.
你就甘愿做一个侧妃吗
Are you willing to be a second wife?
婚约未废
The marriage contract is not discarded,
我便永远都是王爷的人
so I will always be the king's woman.
哪怕做妾
Even if I have to be a concubine,
女儿也心甘情愿
I am willing.
凌王对你情真意切
King Ling is really sincere to you.
而且又是皇长子
And he is the eldest son.
女儿知道
I know.
凌王其母王淑妃
King Ling's mother, Madam Wang,
深得皇上恩宠
has the love of the emperor.
是太子之位的最佳人选
He is the best candidate for the Crown Prince.
那你就更应该明白
Then you should understand that
嫁给凌王于你 于我们乔家
marrying King Ling to you, to our Qiao family
都是唯一的选择
is the only choice.
女儿不能负人
I can't let people down,
也不愿欺人
don't want to lie to people,
更不能忘记母亲生前的期望
and I can't forget the expectation of mother before her death.
嫁于资王
Marrying to King Zi.
安度此生
Have a peaceful life.
雀砚知道
Queyan knows.
王爷呢 并不想和亲
You do not want to marry.
可您如此英姿不凡
But you are so handsome.
要想让那汐月公主不对您倾心啊
To make the Princess of the Xiyue not to fall for you
也难
is difficult.
把那衣服给本王烧了
Burn the clothes for me.
可是上个月都烧了十几件了
But more than a dozen pieces last month were burned.
Yes.
第五澄
Diwu Cheng.
你怎么总是横冲直撞的
Why are you always so clumsy?
小心我 我
Be careful, I, I,
我让王爷罚你蹲马步
I'll let the prince punish you to squat.
王爷
Sir.
何事
What is it?
刚刚皇上召见凌王
Just then, the emperor summoned King Ling
让他详细禀报汐月使团遇刺一事
and asked him to report the details of the assassination.
意料之中
Expected.
汐月势力不可小觑
The power of Xiyue cannot be underestimated.
本王虽不在意
Although I do not care,
但有人在意
someone cares.
王爷的意思是
You mean,
凌王派人行刺
King Ling sent people to assassinate,
见计划失败 又在皇上面前抢功
but the plan failed, so he tried to act well in front of the emperor?
局势没有那么简单
The situation is not that simple.
王爷 时辰差不多了
Sir, it is almost time.
好 随本王进宫
Good. Come with me to the palace.
Yes.
公主也真是的 又偷跑出去
The princess sneaked out again.
要是让二王子发现了
If the second prince finds out,
可怎么好啊
what should we do?
幸好昨日二哥和坦丽没事
Fortunately, yesterday, second brother and Tanli are fine.
我还能逍遥快活一阵
I can still be happy for a while.
今日我一定要大吃大喝
I must eat and drink a lot today.
好好补偿补偿自己
Have a good compensation for myself.
小二 小二
Waiter. Waiter.
来了 您吩咐
Here, please order.
把你们店里好吃的都给我来一份
Give me all of the good meals in your restaurant.
好嘞
Okay.
汐月使团遇刺的事
The assassination of Xiyue's team,
想必九弟已经知道了
I reckon ninth brother already knows.
臣弟怎会不知
How can I not know?
幸好没有伤到这汐月公主
Fortunately, the princess of Xiyue was not hurt.
不然你这还没到手的姻缘
Otherwise, the marriage that you haven’t gotten yet
便烟消云散了
will be gone.
多谢王兄关怀
Thank you for your care, brother.
怕是只有王兄才能那么快
I am afraid that only brother can
便查到刺客的身份了吧
find out the identity of the assassin so quickly.
皇上驾到
The emperor is here.
儿臣参见父皇
Greetings to father.
父皇 叛军行刺汐月公主一案
Father, the case of the rebel army's assassination of the princess of Xiyue
疑点重重
is suspicious.
儿臣恳请父皇
I ask father...
与汐月国和亲之事一波三折
The twists and turns with the marriage with Xiyue
是否正合你意啊
are just to your favor, right?
儿臣的确不愿和亲
I indeed do not want to marry.
此刻大局已定
At the moment, the overall situation has been set.
莫非你要抗旨
Unless you want to fight against imperial order?
儿臣不敢
I dare not.
皇上息怒
Emperor, calm down.
您先喝杯茶 润润喉
Have a cup of tea to moisten your throat first.
既然此事为叛军所为
Since this matter is about the rebels,
便不宜声张
it is not appropriate to spread the word.
汐月使臣那边也要着力安抚
We must appease officers from Xiyue.
此次和亲
This marriage
本就是想让汐月
was for Xiyue
成为北宣与南麓之间的屏障
to become a barrier between Beixuan and Nanlu.
若稍有不慎便会适得其反
If we are not careful, it will be counterproductive.
让南境再无宁日
And the south will no longer have peace.
明白吗
Understand?
儿臣明白
I understand.
儿臣明白
I understand.
如今汐月公主的安全最为重要
Now, the safety of the princess of Xiyue is the most important.
断不能再有闪失
There can't be accidents again.
父皇 儿臣有一事相求
Father, I have something to ask.
Speak.
王兄追查刺客有功
Brother has the merits of tracking the assassin.
儿臣却因大婚在即 诸事繁多
But I am very busy because of the big marriage.
为避免公主再遇危险
To avoid putting the princess in danger again,
儿臣以为
I think,
王兄是暂时保护汐月公主的
brother is the best candidate for protecting
不二人选
the princess of the Xiyue.
Approved.
你给朕听好了
Listen to me.
若这汐月公主出现任何意外
If the princess of Xiyue has any accident again,
朕拿你是问
I will blame you.
是 儿臣遵旨
Yes. I understand.
九弟果然厉害
Ninth brother really is amazing.
竟能为本王谋得如此重要的差事
You were able to earn such an important errand for me.
请王兄保护好汐月公主
Please protect the princess of the Xiyue, brother.
勿要再出纰漏
Don't allow another accident.
本王先行一步
I will go now.
如今你要和亲
Now you are going to get married,
为何不让父皇解除
so why don’t you let father remove
你和慧心的婚约
your marriage contract with Huixin?
父皇赐婚 本王无从选择
Father ordered the marriage so I have no choice.
只能听从圣命
I can only listen to the imperial order.
王兄不如替本王好好劝劝慧心
It is better for brother to persuade Huixin for me.
让她向父皇请旨 解除婚约
Let her ask father to remove the marriage contract.
如何啊
How it that?
你就
Are you
如此无情吗
this ruthless?
本王自是无情
I am ruthless.
可王兄若是有情
But if brother is affectionate,
岂不皆大欢喜
then won't all be happy?
告辞
Goodbye.
这都快到了
We'll be there soon.
公主怎么还不回来
Why didn’t the princess come back?
不会出什么事了吧
Did something happen?
你们慢点走
You, go slowly.
公主头晕
The princess is dizzy.
明月
Mingyue.
坦丽昨夜就说你不舒服
Tanli said that you were not feeling well last night.
今日还没好 怎么回事
You are still not well today. What happened?
快让二哥看看
Let me see.
二王子
Second prince.
坦丽 怎么是你
Tanli, why is it you?
明月呢
Where is Mingyue?
国使 公主有何不妥吗
Minister, is there something wrong with the princess?
没什么
It's nothing.
只是路途辛劳 有些疲倦
Just a little tired because of the road.
是否可稍作休息再进宫呢
Can we take a break before going into the palace?
国使 公主昨夜是否受到了惊吓
Minister, did the princess get scared last night?
禀二王子
Second prince,
公主方才说有些头晕
the princess said that she is dizzy
命奴婢去买一些香料
and asked me to buy some spices.
可奴婢愚钝
But I'm so dumb.
没有买到公主要的香料
I did not get the spices she wanted.
公主 先忍一忍
Princess, please bear with it for now.
进宫再说 好不好
Go into the palace first. Okay?
Okay.
Please.
Please.
出发
Set off.
这儿可真气派
It’s so stylish here.
景致倒是不错
The view is not bad.
但是人人都要守规矩
But everyone must behave.
也太麻烦了
It’s too much trouble.
不如
Maybe,
坦丽你替我嫁了算了
Tanli, you marry for me.
李明月
Li Mingyue.
待会儿到了休整的地方
When we arrive at the rest stop later,
你跟坦丽赶紧给我换回来
you and Tanli must quickly change back.
我不叫李明月
I am not Li Mingyue.
我叫爱麦拉
My name is Aimaila.
北宣皇帝和亲之前
Before the marriage, the Emperor of Beixuan
就赐了名
gave you a name
还赐了国姓
and gave the country’s surname.
若你和坦丽不尽早换回来
If you and Tanli do not change back quickly,
被人家发现身份
which is found by others,
你和坦丽就是犯了欺君之罪
you and Tanli are guilty of lying to the emperor.
什么欺君之罪啊
What crime of lying to the emperor?
老奴参见康乐公主
Greetings to Princess Kangle.
这位是汐月二王子
This is the second prince of Xiyue.
这位是
Who is this?
你就是要与我九哥成亲的
You are the one will get married to my ninth brother,
汐月公主
princess of Xiyue.
You're called
李明月 对吧
Li Mingyue, right?
见过康乐公主
Greetings to Princess Kangle.
我们要赶去偏殿休整
We have to rush to the side palace to rest.
待会儿还要等待皇上的召见
And wait for the emperor’s summons later.
你戴着面纱做什么
What are you wearing a veil for?
回公主 这是我们汐月的习俗
Princess, this is our custom at Xiyue.
看看也没事
It's not a problem to take a look.
反正马上就是我嫂子了
You will become my sister-in-law soon.
This.
为什么不让看
Why don’t you let me see?
莫非是样貌丑陋
Are you ugly?
或者有什么蹊跷
Or is there something strange?
公主
Princess.
你们等着
Wait.
我一会儿就来找你们
I will come to you later.
这衣服可真麻烦
This dress is really troublesome.
坦丽怎么还不回来
Why isn't Tanli back yet?
汐月使团的人
The people of Xiyue's team
都这么不拘小节
are all so informal.
你怎么偷看啊你
Why are you peeking?
你都看到了什么
What have you seen?
我在跟你说话呢 给我站住
I am talking to you. Stop.
此处不是汐月 勿要胡闹
This is not Xiyue, don’t fool around.
伊内个瓜瓜
Oh boy.
你凭什么瞧不起我汐月
Why do you look down on Xiyue?
我听人说起过
I've heard people talk about it.
北宣宫里面有一种人
There is a kind of people in the Beixuan Palace.
他们不长胡子
They don’t have a beard
又极爱挑刺找别扭
and are very fond of picking fights.
叫做阉人
They are eunuchs.
想必你
You must be...
想想都疼
It hurts to think about.
敢偷看我
Dare to peek at me?
让你尝尝我的催眠大法
Taste my hypnosis skills.
现在只要我一推你
Now as soon as I push you,
你就会倒下
you will fall down
变成一棵树
and become a tree.
只会痛哭流涕
You will only cry and cry,
其他什么都不会
and can do nothing else.
一直待在这里
You will stay here all the time.
Fall now.
坏了 公主呢
Oh no, where is princess?
起开
Get off.
站住
Stop.
大胆
How dare you?
You.
公主
Princess.
公主快走吧
Princess, go now.
求求你别惹事了
I beg you not to cause trouble.
晚宴马上就要开始了
The dinner is about to begin.
你给我等着啊
Wait for me.
下次再来收拾你
I will handle you next time.
刁妇休走
Bad woman, don't dare to leave.
只要我一推你 就会倒下
As soon as I push you, you will fall
变成一棵树
and become a tree.
只会痛哭流涕
You will only cry and cry
一直待在这里
and stay here all the time.
王爷
Sir.
王爷
Sir.
王爷
Sir.
您 您怎么哭了
Why are you crying?
到处都是树叶
Leaves everywhere,
吹得眼睛流泪
blowing into my eyes and bringing tears.
坦丽 你快看这个
Tanli, look at this.
天哪
God.
摘了面纱我也看得出来
I can tell even without the veil.
你们俩真的互换了身份啊
You two have really exchanged your identities?
我们
We...
这就是你们所说的欺君之罪
This is what you call the crime of lying to the emperor?
不不不
No, no, no.
公主 听我们解释
Princess, listen to us.
你想让本公主替你隐瞒
You want me to hide it for you?
倒也不是不可能啊
It’s not impossible.
公主有何吩咐 尽管说
What is the princess’s command, please speak.
本公主要你把所有好吃的
I want you to tell me all the delicious food,
好玩的
fun things,
还有不能与别人分享的秘密
and secrets that cannot be shared
统统告诉我
with others.
我要你做我的闺中密友
I want you to be my close friend.
如何 能不能办到
How is that, can you do it?
能啊 能 能
Yes. Yes, yes.
还有呢
Anything else?
还有
Other than that,
没了
there's nothing.
那就是从汐月要来和亲的公主
That is the princess who came from Xiyue,
是他要娶的人
the person he will marry.
就这么简单
It's that simple?
做本公主的闺中密友
To be my close friend
自然是不简单
is not simple.
是是是
Yes. Yes. Yes.
我一定不负公主厚望
I must live up to the princess’s high hopes.
好啦 那我们以后就是好姐妹了
Ok, then we will be good sisters in the future.
好啊
Okay.
那个人是谁啊
Who is that person?
怎么一直盯着我看
Why has she been staring at me?
她呀 她是乔府大小姐
She, she is the lady from Qiao House.
她也是来参加宴会的
She also came for the dinner.
她是我九哥的青梅竹马
She is a childhood friend of my ninth brother.
自然是要看你喽
Naturally, she is here to see you.
和亲是圣旨 他不能左右
The marriage is an imperial order. He can't control it.
凌王殿下不要误会于他
Don't misunderstand him.
慧心 你就是太明理
Huixin, you are too rational.
明明自己伤心
You are clearly sad,
却还在为他人着想
but still thinking for others.
只有如此
Only so,
才能顾及到众人的颜面
I can take into account the pride of everyone.
总有一天你会明白
Someday you will understand.
本王不忍你再为他伤心一丝一毫
I can't bear to have you sad about him anymore.
那你九哥应该不太会喜欢我吧
Then your ninth brother should not like me very much.
我九哥喜不喜欢你
Whether or not my ninth brother likes you...
你去问他好了
You should go ask him.
九哥 你总算是来了
Ninth brother, you are finally here.
这就是我九嫂 你未来的王妃
This is my ninth sister-in-law, your future wife.
怎么是他
How can it be him?
接住我
Catch me. =The gentle dance moves under the moon.= =All of a sudden, it’s all hazy.= =I heard that people laugh at me thinking that I’m dumb.= =But I can’t control how my feelings are all over the place.=
怎么是你
How can it be you? =Dream is fleeting so rapidly.= =Let our hair grow gray,= =we will watch the twilight hand in hand.=
你们 认识啊
You two know each other?
不认识
We don't.
不认识
We don't. =Let's make fairy tales come to life.= People come, people leave, roads continue extending far away. The tracks from the last life. The views are fading away, just like winter is coming, this moment becomes unreachable. Use paper and a pen to record the eternal secret, whose name I'm writing? Wearing a white elegant dress, we met in the vast crowd. The snow has no trace but feeling, turns into a soft tear. See those stars fly through the sky, yet they're so far and so illusory. The complicated plots from the next life, we still take pity on everything. I stop here, gentle and soft, it's all because of you. I stop here, gentle and soft, it's all because of you.