Chinese Zero to Hero
ENG SUB《明月照我心The Love by Hypnotic》EP12——主演:方逸伦,凌美仕,倪寒尽- YouTube

Channel: 腾讯视频
九嫂 九哥实在是太帅了
Ninth sister-in-law, ninth brother is so handsome.
这样
Such,
我请大家去喝酒怎么样
how about I invite everyone to drink?
好 现在就走
Okay. Let's go now.
左将军 王爷正在沐浴
Left general, the prince is bathing.
不方便
It's inconvenient.
在下汗湿难忍
I am unbearable under the sweat.
借王爷府浴盆一用
I must borrow the prince's bath.
左将军 你
Left general, you...
You...
王爷
Sir.
不至于如此小气吧
No need to be so stingy.
王爷的剑法虽然略胜我一筹
Your swordsmanship is slightly better than mine,
但是却比想象中瘦弱呀
but you are thinner than I thought.
王爷可知
Do you know that,
在我们汐月
in Xiyue,
两位武士比过武
after two warriors engage in martial arts fighting,
泡过澡之后
and after taking a bath,
还需要共饮一场
they need to have a drink together?
如此
Such,
二人才算是毫无保留地比试过了
so that they can say they have fought without reservation.
你这是
You...
将军若钟意这浴盆
General, if you like this bath,
便自己好生洗着吧
you can use it yourself.
我 我没有偷看
I, I didn't peek.
我就是来告诉王爷
I just came to tell the prince that
酒菜已经备好了
the wine and food are ready.
果然还是云伺的身材好
Sure enough, Yunsi's body is better.
将军千里迢迢来到北宣
General came to Beixuan after such a long journey.
备薄酒一杯
I prepared a humble glass of wine.
望不嫌弃
I hope you like it.
的确是薄酒
It is indeed a humble wine.
实在是不如我汐月的佳酿
It’s not as good as the wine of Xiyue.
其实王爷不必如此客气
In fact, you do not have to be so polite.
爱麦拉在何处
Where Aimaila is
云伺就在何处
is where Yunsi will be.
纵使有万里之遥
Even if there are thousands of miles away,
那又算得了什么
it doesn't matter.
说起来
Speaking of,
本王还要多谢二王子与将军
I would like to thank second prince and the general.
将明月在汐月照顾得如此之好
You took care of Mingyue so well in Xiyue.
若非如此
If you didn't,
本王怎能与她相遇相知
how could I have met her
最终结为连理呢
and marry her?
这北宣的酒实在是索然无味
The wine of Beixuan is really tasteless.
来人
Come.
拿我汐月的烈酒上来
Take out the strong liquor from Xiyue.
为王爷换盏
Exchange it for the prince.
快走
Hurry.
走走走 走
Go, go, go. Go.
王爷 您不会不胜酒力吧
Sir, you won’t be overwhelmed by it, right?
将军果然是豪爽之人
The general is indeed a bold person.
今日本王便也尝尝这汐月的美酒
Today, I will also taste the wine of Xiyue.
爱麦拉自小调皮贪玩
Aimaila is naughty and playful since she was young.
虽然只有着几下拳脚功夫
Although she only knows a bit of martial arts,
但是为人热情直爽
she is warm and straightforward,
好打抱不平
and likes to fight for justice.
实在是可爱至极
She is so cute.
可怜她在北宣这种礼数 规矩
Poor her, living in Beixuan with all these
繁复的地方
complicated rules.
一定非常不适
She must feel very uncomfortable.
将军不必多虑
General, no need to worry.
明月本性率真
The nature of Mingyue is frank,
与王府上下相处得极为融洽
and she gets along very well with everyone in the house.
北宣乃泱泱大国 兼容并蓄
Beixuan is a big country that encompass a lot,
并不存在任何顾忌
so there is no need for scruples.
再加上她乃本王堂堂王妃
Plus, she is my queen.
本王自不会容任何人对她无礼
Naturally, I will not allow anyone to be rude to her.
我汐月美酒用这种酒杯来喝
Drinking the good wine of Xiyue with this wine glass,
实在是不够痛快
it's really not good.
他们俩这玩什么呢
What are they playing?
李谦不要命啦
Li Qian, do you want to die?
Please.
好 王爷
Good. Sir.
好酒量
You have a good alcohol tolerance.
You...
就这么点酒量
He only has such a low tolerance?
王爷
Sir.
明日我可要带上爱麦拉
Tomorrow, I want to bring Aimaila
上集市游玩
to the market to play,
你不回答
if you don't answer,
我就当你同意了
I will assume that you agree.
你来干什么
What are you doing?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
等等 本王
Wait, I,
本王就一句话
I only have one sentence.
你让我说
Let me say it.
说 你快说
Speak. Hurry.
那是 庚寅年
That is, the year of Gengyin,
亥月十八
October 18,
你我初遇那天
the day we first met.
是北宣的第一场大雪
It was the first heavy snow of Beixuan.
那夜
That night,
你很美
you were beautiful.
我不管你爱麦拉
I don't care who you, Aimaila,
以前是什么样子
used to be,
谁又见过那些样子
and who has seen you,
我只管李明月是什么样子
I only care what Li Mingyue is like.
李明月的所有样子
All the ways that Li Mingyue is like,
都只能本王
can only be
本王才能见
seen by me.
你说的都是真的
Are you telling the truth?
不可能
That's impossible.
我分明听得很清楚
I clearly heard you
你说我只是一颗
say that I am just a...
对 没错
Yes. That's right.
一定是你喝醉了
It must be because you are drunk.
你分明只是把我当成一颗棋子
You clearly just treat me as a chess piece.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
雀砚
Queyan.
雀砚
Queyan.
快把你们家王爷扶回去休息
Get your prince back to rest.
父皇罚本王在府中闭门思过
Father has punished me to reflect on myself at home.
若是继续这样下去
If it continues this way,
那朝堂则尽在李谦的掌控
then the court will be under Li Qian's control.
王爷莫急
Sir, don't worry.
今日兵部传来急报
Today, the ministry of military affairs sent an urgent report.
说有叛军拒降滋事
It said that the rebels refused to surround and tried to cause trouble.
皇上想要彻底剿灭
The emperor wants to completely annihilate them.
你的意思是
You mean,
让本王出去带兵平叛
I should go out and lead the soldiers to fight them?
正是
Indeed.
但本王若离开兴安太久
But if I leave Xing'an city for too long,
岂不是给旁人可乘之机
wouldn't it create a good opportunity for others?
王爷放心
Sir, rest assured.
那叛军只是少量的余孽
The rebels are only a few in numbers.
此一战定会速胜
This battle will definitely be a quick win.
当然 既然是上战场
Of course, since it is the battlefield,
也并非半分凶险都没有
it's not completely safe.
Okay.
为了这份军功 值得
For this military merit, it's worth it.
那明日上朝
Then tomorrow,
臣便同房将军一起
General Fang and I will
向皇上举荐王爷
recommend you to the emperor together.
不 明日你去知会那些
No. Tomorrow, you tell
平日依附于本王的朝臣
those ministers who usually cling to me
让他们在父皇面前举荐李谦
to recommend Li Qian in front of father.
王爷 这是为何
Sir, why is that?
父皇多疑
Father is suspicious.
若你们直接向父皇举荐本王
If you directly recommend me to him,
父皇必然会觉得
he will definitely feel that
本王在朝中势力过大
I am too powerful in court
而更心生忌惮
and become cautious.
可若是直接举荐李谦
But if you are directly recommending Li Qian,
父皇则会消除心中的疑虑
then father will eliminate any doubts in his heart.
若皇上真的听了谏言
If the emperor really listened to the recommendations,
这立功的机会
then this opportunity to make meritorious deeds,
岂不落在资王手中了吗
will fall into the hands of King Zi, won't it?
汐月使臣来朝
Minister from Xiyue has arrived.
李谦断然不能抽身
Li Qian can’t just go away.
父皇一定会派本王平叛
Father will definitely send me to fight.
王爷睿智 我等这就去办
Sir, you are so wise. I will get to it now.
爱麦拉 麦拉
Aimaila, Maila.
爱 爱 爱麦拉
Ai, Ai, Aimaila.
我 仆固云伺
I, Pugu Yunsi,
要与你
want to travel
浪迹天涯
the world with you.
这北宣的酒确实难喝
The wine from Beixuan really tastes bad.
这走了大半天
We've been walking for a long time.
有没有什么好馆子呀
Is there any good restaurant?
北宣不会连好馆子都没有吧
Does Beixuan not even have a good restaurant?
否则也养不出
No wonder it has raised
李谦那如此瘦弱的模样
someone so thin and weak like Li Qian.
他昨夜说的那些胡话
The nonsense he said last night,
有几句是真的呢
how much of it is real?
往后的日子
In the future,
我难道也要当自己是颗棋子吗
should I consider myself a chess piece?
你在想什么呢 差点撞到
What are you thinking about? You almost got hit.
云伺 注意你的身份
Yunsi, pay attention to your identity.
无妨无妨
No harm at all.
你稍微忍一忍
You must bear a little.
我们回府再吃
Let's go back to the house to eat.
想必在这北宣也没什么好吃的
Presumably there is nothing delicious in Beixuan anyway.
爱麦拉 跟我离开北宣吧
Aimaila, leave Beixuan with me.
离开
Leave?
闭嘴 这种玩笑怎么能开
Shut up. How can you joke about this?
明月 别理他
Mingyue, ignore him.
你不要忘了答应我的事
Don't forget what you promised me.
别再对明月有任何妄想
Don't have any delusions about Mingyue.
你难道未发觉她不对劲吗
Didn't you realize that she is not right?
你如果再对明月胡言乱语
If you say those nonsense to Mingyue again,
僭越礼数
it's rude and improper,
我立刻送你回汐月
and I will send you back to Xiyue immediately.
小谦 小谦
Qian. Qian.
本王在想朝政之事
I have been thinking about politics.
一时忘我
I was too deep in my thoughts.
我又没问你
I wasn't asking you.
王爷
Sir.
总算回来了
You have finally returned.
你若再不回来
If you came back later,
你们王爷的魂就该飞走了
the soul of your prince would fly away.
王爷 属下一路悄悄跟着王妃
Sir, I quietly followed the queen the whole way,
却看见
but saw...
看见什么
What did you see?
那汐月左将军抱了王妃
Left general hugged the queen.
属下还听见
I also heard that
汐月左将军有意带王妃离开
left general intends to take the queen to leave.
离开 离开是何意
Leave? What do you mean to leave?
This...
属下不好说
It’s hard to say.
还能是什么意思啊
What else can he mean?
当然是私奔了
Of course it is an elopement.
你先下去
Dismiss.
Yes.
你不去吗
Won't you go?
他们既玩得快活
They are both happy,
本王还去做什么
what should I do there?
去哪儿
Go where?
既然你不去
Since you are not going,
我倒想跟他们一起逛逛
I want to go walk with them.
想来
I think,
我也是许久没有抱过明月了
I have not hugged Mingyue for a long time as well.
慢着
Wait.
有何不妥
What is wrong?
本王怕王妃待客不周
I am afraid that the queen's hospitality is not good
有损北宣颜面
and will ruin Beixuan's reputation.
本王要亲自去看看
I have to go and see for myself.
来 看一看
Come. Take a look.
斗笠嘞
Rain hat.
看一看啦
Take a look.
如意佩
Ruyi jade.
北宣的如意佩
Ruyi jade of Beixuan.
娘 我想要那个手鼓
Mother, I want that tambourine.
婉儿 婉儿
Wan. Wan.
等等
Wait.
本王
I,
本王一会儿差人
I will ask people
给你送些跌打药膏
to bring you some healing ointment.
不必了
No need.
明月
王爷
Mingyue. Sir.
王爷
Sir.
怎么了
What happened?
刚收到消息
I just received a message that
皇上欲派凌王去剿灭叛军
the emperor wants to send King Ling to fight the rebels.
王爷可要阻止
You must stop him.
授予军权 剿灭叛军
Being granted military power to annihilate the rebels,
以王爷如今的声势
with your current power,
只要想去
if you want to go,
这立功的机会一定是王爷的
this opportunity to make meritorious deeds will be yours.
不必了
No need.
这岂不将军功拱手让给凌王
Then you will give this merit to King Ling?
王兄亲征
Having my brother fight
对士气也是有所助益
also helps the morale.
只要对北宣有利
As long as it is beneficial to Beixuan,
本王便不会阻止
I will not stop it.
王爷是不放心留王妃一人在府中
Sir, you're worried about leaving the queen alone at home,
才不跟凌王争吧
so you won’t fight with King Ling, right?
多嘴
Big mouth.
属下知罪
My apologies.
马步 两个时辰
Squat, for four hours.
收了吧 吃不下
Take it away, I can't eat.
小姐 多少吃些吧
Lady, please eat a bit.
王爷总是这般不声不响地来
The prince always comes quietly like this.
是你总是不声不响地伤心
It's you who are always quietly sad.
我没有
I am not.
我此次来
I am here this time
是因为马上要出征平叛
because I am going to go fight rebels soon.
也许建功立业
Maybe I will earn merits,
也许有去无回
or maybe there is no return.
我便想把此前
I want tell you the things
不忍对你说的话都说出来
I couldn't bear to tell you before.
即便我真的有去无回
Even if I really can't come back,
也希望你以后
I hope that in the future,
不要再为情所伤
you will not be hurt by love again.
王爷福大命大
You have good fortunes,
定能得胜归来
so you must be able to return.
只是我不值得
But I am not worth it.
不必为我烦心
Don't be bothered by me.
不要说什么值不值得
Don't say things like worth.
你心里明明清楚
You know clearly in your heart
你对我意味着什么
what you mean to me.
你不要再说了
Don't say it anymore.
你心里清楚
You know clearly
却不愿清醒
but you're not willing to be conscious.
我只愿我不在的这段时间
I only wish that during this time when I'm gone,
你要好好冷静
you can calm down.
千万不要做傻事
Don't do stupid things.
一定好好的等我回来
Wait for me to come back.
好不好
Okay?
每个人的心中都有一种声音
Everyone has a voice in his heart.
有些人死守一生
Some people stick to it their whole lives,
如疯 如魔
like they're crazy.
有些人建功立业
Some people do meritorious deeds,
成为传奇
and become a legend.
慧心 保重
Huixin. Take care.
臭李谦 害我摔倒
Stinky Li Qian, he made me fall,
还要妨碍我跟二哥团聚
and also hindered me from reuniting with my second brother.
到底为什么非要跟我作对
Why does he have to be against me?
云伺
Yunsi?
都这个时候了 你怎么来了
It’s so late, why did you come?
我二哥呢
Where is my second brother?
我就是想你了
I just missed you,
便过来看看你
so I came over to see you.
来 坐稳了
Come. Sit still.
我帮你推秋千
I will help you push the swing.
Okay.
你还记不记得
Do you remember that
以前在汐月
back in Xiyue,
我也是这样帮你推秋千
I also helped you push the swing like this.
那个秋千还是我亲手帮你搭的
I built that swing personally for you.
你亲手帮我搭过秋千
You have helped me build a swing?
我只记得
I only remember that
坦丽时常帮我摇秋千
Tanli often helps me swing the swing.
二哥偶尔也会
Second brother will occasionally do it, too.
你是不是记错了呀
Did you remember it wrong?
太晚了
It's too late.
你快回去休息吧
Go back and rest now.
爱麦拉
Aimaila.
李谦不在这里
Li Qian is not here.
你不用装成他的王妃
You don't have to pretend to be his queen.
也不用装成跟我只是兄弟
You don't have to pretend to be just a friend with me.
你为何一直说我在装
Why do you always say that I am pretending?
更何况
Not to mention,
你本来就是我最好的兄弟啊
you are my best friend.
不然还能是什么
Otherwise, what else?
你当真都不记得了
You really don't remember?
什么记得不记得的
What do I not remember?
云伺
Yunsi.
你今日在胡言乱语些什么呀
What are you talking about today?
爱麦拉
Aimaila.
你再好好想一想
Think about it again.
再好好想想
Think again.
王爷
Sir.
夜色已深
The night is late.
你让本王一人如何安枕
How do you expect me to sleep alone?
故本王来早些接王妃回去休息
Therefore, I came to pick up the queen early to rest.
王爷
Sir.
你平时对你的王妃冷漠至极
You have always been indifferent to your queen.
为何今日突然关心起她何时休息
Why do you suddenly care about when she is resting today?
关心王妃是本王的家事
Caring for the queen is my personal business,
不劳费心
and has nothing to do with you.
王爷快回去休息吧
Sir, go back and rest now.
本王说了
I said,
本王一人无法安寝
I can't sleep alone.
你在说什么呀
What are you talking about?
伊内个瓜瓜
Oh boy.
你不会真的要跟我一块睡吧
You don't really want to sleep with me, right?
王爷 不要啊
Sir, no.
王爷
Sir. People come, people leave, roads continue extending far away. The tracks from the the last life. The views are fading away, just like winter is coming, this moment becomes unreachable. Use paper and a a pen to record the eternal secret, whose name I'm writing? Wearing a white elegant dress, we met in the vast crowd. The snow has no trace but feelings, turns into a soft tear. See those stars fly through the sky, yet they're so far and so illusory. The complicated plots from the the next life, we still take pity on everything. I stop here, gentle and soft, it's all because of you. I stop here, gentle and soft, it's all because of you.