Chinese Zero to Hero
【ENG SUB】《大明风华》第44集|汤唯朱亚文张艺兴邓家佳乔振宇俞灏明王学圻吴越梁冠华Ming Dynasty EP44【捷成华视偶像剧场】

Channel: 捷成华视—偶像剧场 Idol & Romance
你们都知道
All of you know that he is the
他是先帝的骨肉
biological child of the late emperor.
他是从我身上
I gave birth
掉下来的骨肉
to him.
他可能说话是晚一点
Maybe he is slower in learning how to speak,
可是立嫡立长
but when it comes to appointing the crown prince,
本来就应该是他
he should be the one.
如果不到最后时刻
If it's not the end yet,
断然不能把他换掉
we can't exchange him with someone else.
他就是个傻子
He is a retarded kid.
是啊
Yes.
是谁说的
Who said it?
是谁说的
Who said it?
给我出来
Stand out now!
This...
太后
Empress Dowager,
今天六部议政
today is the meeting of six ministries,
先听一下大家的意见
let's listen to their opinion first.
六部的意见
I have heard
我已经听到了
their opinion.
他们是在说我的孩子
They said that my child,
这个国家的皇上
the emperor of this country
是个傻子
is a retard.
太后
Empress Dowager,
你看
look,
六部九卿大臣们都在
all the ministers from six ministries are here.
有些话缓一缓再说
We can discuss later.
还是能斡旋的
It is still negotiable.
不必斡旋了
No need to negotiate anymore.
若这孩子真是个傻子
If this kid is really retard,
那也是我对不起先帝
I am the one who is sorry to the late emperor.
要不
Otherwise,
我下去殉他便是
I should die together with him.
太后
Empress Dowager,
大家都在
everyone is here.
注意礼仪
Please mind your manners.
若是娘前世的罪孽
If it's my fault in my past life
让你现在被人嘲笑
that caused you to be a joke now,
那我宁愿去死
I rather die.
我知道你现在
I know that
已经可以说话
you can talk now.
你已经可以跑了
You can run too.
你跟娘说话
Talk to me.
你跟你的王朝
Talk to
跟你的臣子
your dynasty
说句话
and your minister.
站到那个台阶上去
Stand on the stairs and
告诉他们你是谁
tell them who you are!
站起来
Stand up.
站起来
Stand up.
别过来
Don't come over here.
站起来
Stand up.
自己站起来
Stand up by yourself.
站起来
Stand up.
太后 太后
Empress Dowager.
儿子
My son.
娘 娘
Mother.
儿子
My son.
Mother.
儿子
My son.
Mother.
儿子
My son.
Mother.
Mother.
吾皇万岁万岁万万岁
Long live my emperor.
Mother,
我害怕
I am scared.
你也在这儿睡吧 娘
How about you sleep here too?
这间房
Only the emperor
只有真龙天子才能睡
can sleep in this room.
娘不行
I can't.
外面有那么多宫女太监
There are a lot of maids and eunuchs
伺候着呢
outside taking care of you.
怕了就叫他们
Call them when you are scared.
我现在就怕
I am scared now.
以后啊
You have to call yourself
要自称朕
"zhen" in future.
皇帝称孤道寡
Emperors called themselves as the only one.
本就应该自己睡的
They should sleep alone.
太后
Empress Dowager.
太后
Empress Dowager.
这是我家侄女双喜
This is my niece, Shuang Xi.
她爹中过秀才
His dad is a scholar.
她呀 打小就灵性
She is smart since she was young
记了一肚子的诗词歌赋
and can remember a lot of songs.
太后要是睡不好的话
If Empress Dowager
她给您背诗唱曲
couldn't sleep well,
总是好的
she can sing for you.
什么时候进的宫
When did you enter the palace?
回太后话
Empress Dowager,
我进宫两年
I have been in the palace for 2 years.
一直在尚仪局
I have been learning
学仪仗 学规矩
manners and rules in Shangyi bureau.
最近一个月才到御前
I moved here a month ago.
孩子毛手毛脚的
She doesn't know anything when she entered the palace,
先立了两年规矩
therefore, she learned manners for the first 2 years.
两年了
Already two years.
太后 我帮您搬
Empress Dowager, let me help you to move it.
别动
Don't touch.
这些都是
These are
没有批过的折子
the documents that haven't been vet through.
今日事要今日毕
We should finish our task today.
太后 我帮您写吧
Empress Dowager, let me write for you.
起来吧
Stand up.
我说你写
I will speak and you write.
念贴黄
Read the document.
为山东赈灾款贪墨事
Corruption incident of Shandong's disaster relief fund.
什么是贪墨
What does corruption mean?
贪墨就是贪污
Corruption means fraudulent conduct.
朝廷赈灾的银两下去
Government release relief fund for the victims
官老爷就把钱
and the minister keep
塞自己兜里
the money for their own usage.
我说你写
I will speak and you write.
贪墨一事 朕已知晓
I knew about the corruption.
由户部大臣杨荣
The minister of the Ministry of Revenue, Yang Rong
赴山东公干
will be sent to Shandong for work.
并调派御史陈锋
The imperial censor, Cheng Feng
加八府巡按职
and the inspection official
彻查此案
will investigate this matter.
朕旨意所到之时
When my decree arrived,
山东各道府台封锁旧账
the magistrate in Shandong has to lock their old account
重开公仓
and reopen the food warehouse for public.
不得借查案之由
They are not allowed to use the excuse
延误放赈
of investigation and delay the rescue.
否则剥皮实草
If not, they will be executed with cruel punishment.
国家之王法
The country's law
特为尔等所设
are made for all of you.
再给杨荣写一个附片
Write an appendix for Yang Rong.
山东子民
The people of Shandong
乃朕之子民
are my people.
知尔办事实心
I know that you can do a good job.
切切叮嘱
Please be aware that
当以不饿死人为要
the most important thing is not to let the people died from starvation.
若有富户囤积居奇
If there are rich people storing up food
或贱价买地
or sell their lands with low price,
一律处之
all of them should be punished.
尔赈灾之后不必急返
You don't have to rush back after rescuing the victims.
奉朝廷之命温老暖贫
You will comfort the poor and old under the command of the government.
施舍棺木
You have to give out the coffins to the needy
举凡房屋
and build for example houses for them.
必得亲力亲为
You have to hand everything from
入农户之手
your hands to the victims' hands.
方得圆满
Then, only the rescue considered complete.
赐尔宝剑
I will grant you a sword.
有贪墨者
If there is anyone who is corrupted,
查实即斩
you can kill them immediately after verification.
下一个
Next.
为皇太后监国垂帘
For the matter of Empress Dowager supervise,
上尊号事
the country behind the emperor.
就这么写
Write it this way.
当下之际
Referring to the condition now,
主少国疑
there are a lot of suspicion in the government.
我奉先帝之遗命
Under the command of the late emperor,
为江山社稷监理国政
I became the regent for the benefit of the country and the people.
待皇上大婚之日还政
I will return the power to the emperor when he gets married.
誓言犹在耳边
This is my vow.
天地神灵共鉴
God is the witness.
若有宵小之辈
If there is someone using
以上尊号之名邀宠
the name of the emperor to ask for favour
鼓动女主之实
and threaten the genuineness of the female ruler.
试问
How should
何以于地下见先帝也
I face the late emperor in my afterlife?
以何面目见我也
How should he face me?
见我也
He faces me...
今后
From today onwards,
若再有上尊号劝进之行
if there is anyone gives inappropriate advice to the emperor,
以谋逆论处
the person will be considered as treason and be executed.
谋逆论处
Be considered as treason and be executed.
字写得还不错
Your writing looks good.
看得出来
I can see that
在二王上下了不少功夫
you have put a lot of effort to learn.
太后夸奖
Thank you for your compliment.
我写得怎么样
How about my writing?
好厉害
Very good.
太后
Empress Dowager.
我能问一句吗
Can I ask something?
御前问话
It is a taboo
本就是忌讳
to ask the ruler.
不过今天不怪你了
But, I won't blame you today.
问吧
You can ask.
谢太后
Thank you, Empress Dowager.
什么是劝进 上尊号
What is give inappropriate advice to the emperor?
那就是要在
It means
你的名字前面
to add a phrase
加一串词
in front of your name.
劝进呢
Advice meaning
就是要你去做女皇帝
ask you to be the female emperor.
笑话 我有儿子
What a joke! I have a son.
做什么女皇帝
I am not going to be the female emperor.
知道我刚刚在干什么吗
Do you know what did I do just now?
太后在踢他们的狗屁股
Empress Dowager is kicking their asses.
很是很是啊
You are right.
继续
Let's continue.
全看完
Finish it all?
就盼着皇上赶紧长大
I am hoping the emperor will grow up faster.
每天这骨头节啊 都疼
My body sore everyday.
接着念
Continue to read.
为祭祀长陵事
For the matter of the prayer of the ancestor's tomb.
留中
Keep in view.
放一边
Put aside.
为大食国进贡事
For the matter of tribute offering from Arab Empire.
留中
Keep in view.
为云南诸土司
For the matter of the trading of tea and salt
茶盐交易事
between the tribal headmen of Yunnan.
为山东备倭兵
For the matter of changing the army equipment
更换军备事
for the backup Japanese army.
臣杨士奇谨奏
Yang Shi Qi reported.
倭国内乱
Japan is in chaos.
多有无主武士流落海上
Many samurai warriors without their masters fallen into the sea
与闽 浙海匪合流
and cooperate with the bandits from Fujian and Zhejiang.
剿之难绝其踪
It is difficult to eliminate all of them.
抚之亦费工夫
It is a waste of time to comfort them too.
自洪武年至今
Since Hongwu Emperor until now...
备倭兵更换武备
Regarding changing of the equipment of the backup Japanese army.
须强化火器
We have to strengthen their weapons.
只在山东沿海一带驻防
It is not right if they are only guarding the
似为不妥
coastal areas of Shandong.
流寇重在流
There are bandits everywhere.
今日台州 明日威海
Today might be Taizhou and tomorrow might be Weihai.
处处设防 处处被动
We have to guard everywhere.
太宗皇帝曾有雄心
Emperor Taizong had a great ambition.
以龙江船厂
Using the ship factory in Longjiang
招募泰西技师
to recruit technician from the west
生产铁皮船
to product metal ships
在海上作战
and fight on the sea.
坚固 便利
The ship is durable and convenient.
若能成船队
If we can form a fleet and
依托闽浙诸港口
station at all the ports in Fujian and Zhejiang
主炮台依托作战
to be the main battle fort.
会否更好
Would that be better?
着兵部考量一下
Ministry of Defence should consider about this.
龙江船厂
The production fee
造铁皮船的费用
of the metal ship by Longjiang Ship Factory...
老毛猴子来啦
The monkey is here!
什么 什么 什么
What?
在哪儿
Where is it?
Okay.
快快快 再来 再来
Quick, again.
皇上泼得好
Your Majesty, you splashed it well.
Good.
加油 皇上
Your Majesty, keep it up.
Come.
别闹了
Stop it.
别闹了
Stop it.
不是告诉你们
I told all of you
不让你们
not to
在花园里闹腾吗
play in the garden, right?
知道啦
Noted.
Let's go.
站住
Stand still.
你为什么要泼他们俩水
Why did you splash water on them?
闹着玩啊
I am just playing.
过来
Come over here.
快点
Quick.
太后
Empress Dowager,
皇上闹着玩
the emperor is just playing,
您别动气
don't get angry.
这是在闹着玩吗
Is this playing?
你这是在欺负人
You are bullying people.
谁不是娘生父母养
Who doesn't have parents?
来宫里边伺候
They work in the palace
就挣这份口粮钱
to get some salary
才能回去养活一家老小
so that they can feed the whole family.
你呢
How about you?
你能干什么
What can you do?
你们都回去
All of you go back.
你们俩
Both of you,
赶紧回去换衣服
quickly go back and change your clothes.
是 是
Yes.
谢太后 谢太后
Thank you, Empress Dowager.
太后
Empress Dowager.
冲着墙
Face the wall
给我去那边站着
and stand there.
太后
Empress Dowager,
皇上还是小孩子
the emperor is still a kid.
我必须给他立规矩
I have to teach him.
凭什么
Who is she to do that?
我娘可坏了
My mother is bad.
在外面都快晒死了
I almost died in the sun.
我们其实就是闹着玩的
We are just playing.
Be good.
你看看
Look.
这些个要吃什么
What do you want to eat?
这个
This.
好嘞 过来
Okay, come here.
多吃点啊
Eat more.
让皇上站着
Punish the emperor by asking him to stand and face the wall.
真是想得出来这个主意
She could really think of that.
那么大的太阳
How if something happened
晒坏了怎么办哪
to you because of the hot sun?
走喽
Quick. Let's go.
慢点
Slower.
好 好 走喽
Okay, let's go.
走喽
Let's go.
皇上
Your Majesty.
皇上 皇上
Your Majesty.
好 好好
Good.
真准啊
真准
So accurate.
来两个好的吧
Ask forward 2 good ones.
秦三 晋四 来
Qin San and Jin Si, come over here.
太后万安
Greetings to Empress Dowager.
都起来吧
You may be at ease.
今天踏青
We come out for a walk today,
别那么多礼节了
let's omit those greetings.
你们俩是射得最好的
Both of you are the best archers?
回太后
We are
我们俩射得不好
not the best.
但在北镇抚司这小衙门
But, in this small Office of the Northern Imperial Police,
还算头筹
we are considered good.
北镇抚司还算小衙门
Office of the Northern Imperial Police is not consider as small office.
那哪儿算是大衙门呢
If this is considered a small office, there is no big office out there.
选弓吧
Choose your bow.
谁要能赢了我
Whoever can win against me
就把一百两银子拿走
can take the 100 taels.
皇上别跑了
Emperor, don't run.
皇上 皇上 皇上
Emperor.
皇上
Emperor.
累死我了
I am so tired.
累死了
So tired.
你让开
Move away!
你长眼睛干什么用的
What is the usage of your eyes?
把我老鹰风筝
You damaged
都给坐坏了
my eagle kite!
我不是故意的
I didn't do it on purpose.
你就是故意的
You did it on purpose.
反正我就不是故意的
I didn't do it on purpose.
我不是故意的
I didn't do it on purpose.
你就是故意的
You did it on purpose.
我不是故意的
I didn't do it on purpose.
就是故意
You did it on purpose.
你给我下去
Go away!
下去
Go away!
打他
Beat him!
给我打他
Beat him!
给我抓住他
Catch him!
打他 别跑
Beat him!
给我打
Beat him.
别跑
Don't run.
给我抓住他
Catch him.
快点 你们这些废物
Quick! You're all rubbish!
给我抓住他
Catch him.
打死他
Beat him to death.
他把我风筝压坏了
He destroyed my kite.
给我打死他
Beat him to death.
打他 打他
Beat him.
再找个好的吧
Look for a better one.
Quick!
哪儿跑
Where are you running to?
站住
Stand still!
打他 打他
Beat him.
Good.
Good.
Good.
还看什么看啊
What are you staring at?
不怪我
You can't blame me!
是他先把我的风筝
He destroyed
弄坏的 太妃呢
-my kite first. -Where is the Great Consort?
不怪我 太妃呢
-You can't blame me. -Where is the Great Consort?
是他打我的
He is the one who beats me first.
Let's go.
给太后请安
Greetings to the Empress Dowager.
Come.
孩子呢
Where is the kid?
回太后的话
I am not sure
他又不知道去哪儿玩了
where he went again.
我这就派人把他叫回来
I will ask someone to call him back
给太后谢罪
and apologise to you.
你就别再跟我做戏了
Don't act here anymore.
你要生气的话
If you are angry,
你就骂我几句
you can scold me.
打我几下 行吗
You can even beat me.
这孩子不懂事
He is still young.
你跟着瞎起什么哄
Why are you making a scene?
那我得给我的儿子
I have to
立规矩啊
teach my son.
现在打打闹闹
It is okay that they are
不算什么
playing together as kid now.
将来不知轻重
If he offended the
得罪了皇上
emperor in future,
脑袋可就丢了
he will be beheaded.
那个时候
When the time comes,
再怪我这个当娘的
I will be blamed that
没有好好教育
I didn't teach my son.
那可就来不及了
It will be too late then.
Okay.
我回去马上管教
I will teach my son
我的孩子
immediately.
让他要跟兄弟
I will urge him
好好地相处
to get along well with his brothers.
一个当皇上
One will be the emperor
一个当大将军
and one will be the general.
一起保卫江山
Both of the will protect the country,
一起娶媳妇
married together
一起管天下
and rule the world together.
行了吧
Is it good enough?
他肯定不会恨皇上的
He definitely won't hate the emperor
也不会恨您的 太后
and won't hate you.
这件事情
You want to raise
你又要重提是吗
the same topic again?
我是说孩子
I am talking about the kid.
不要再拿你的孩子
Don't use your kid
当挡箭牌了
as the shield anymore.
他什么都不知道
He doesn't know anything.
我给你带了些东西过来
I brought something for you.
有长白山的蜂蜜
There is honey from Changbai Mountains
还有辽东的燕窝
and bird nests from Liaodong.
都是给你的
All of these are for you.
还有几个
There is a few more
西洋国的音乐盒
music boxes from the west.
那是皇上给的
Those are given by the emperor.
跟孩子说
Tell the kids
皇上不是龙
emperor is not the dragon.
做了错事啊
He has to be punished
也是要挨打的
if he did something wrong.
刚才发生什么
You have forgotten
你都忘了吗
whatever that happened just now?
快拿冰水来
Quickly bring some ice water over here.
乖啊
Be good.
你看看你想吃些什么
What do you want to eat?
你随便吃啊
You can eat anything.
你娘坏
Your mother is bad.
一会儿奶奶看见
I will scold her
好好骂骂她
when I see her later.
还敢打皇上
She dares to beat the emperor.
反了她了
She wants to rebel.
让奶奶看看肿了没有
Let me see if your face is swollen.
疼不疼
Is it pain?
蜜瓜拿过来
Bring the honeydew over.
皇上
Your Majesty,
看看
look at this.
你吃一口
Take a bite.
好不好吃啊
Is it good?
别光顾着玩狗啊
Don't just concentrate on playing the with the dog.
洗手了没有
Have your washed your hands?
抱着狗还吃东西
You eat while hugging the dog?
双喜
Shuang Xi.
带皇上去洗手
Yes. Bring the emperor to wash his hands.
Yes.
皇上
Your Majesty.
给太皇太后请安
Greeting to the Great Empress Dowager.
皇上今天啊
The emperor will
就在我宫里睡吧
overnight in my palace.
挨了打了
He was beaten by you.
一肚子委屈
He felt wronged.
你都不知道
You didn't know
他干了些什么事
what he did.
别净惯着他
Don't spoil him.
你说他干什么了
What he did this time?
是杀人了还是放火了
Did he kill someone or he set a fire?
小孩子得管教
Kid has to be taught.
子不教 父之过
It's the father's fault if the kid is not well taught.
先帝走得早
The late emperor left us at a young age.
我不管教他不行啊
I have to teach him.
得给他立规矩啊
I have to tell him the rules.
他怎么能
He can't bully
这么欺负玩伴呢
his playmates just like that.
您就别再处处
Can you please
净宠着他了
not spoil him anymore?
晚上还是让他
Let him sleep
回自己的地方睡
at his own palace at night.
要不然
If not,
过几年等他登基了
when he ascends the throne in few years.
那就真的收拾不住了
he can't be changed anymore.
先帝是我一手带大的
I am the one that take cares of the late emperor.
很差吗
Is he very bad?
以后
In future,
别再老往
don't go to
你奶奶宫里跑了
your grandmother's palace too often.
娘也不想打你
I don't want to beat you.
你自己不想干的事
Why did you want other people to do something
你为什么要让别人干呢
that you don't want to do?
圣人说
The saint said,
推己及人
'treat other people as you would yourself.'
以后你当了皇上
When you become the emperor in the future,
你得拿对父母兄弟的心
you have to rule the country by using the way that
去对天下
you treat your parents and brothers.
那样老百姓啊
The people
才会拥护你
will then love you.
皇上也不是想干什么
Emperor shouldn't be doing whatever
就干什么的
that he wants to do.
那是你弟弟
That is your brother.
就算是一个普通路人
Even if he is just a layman,
也不该这么做
you shouldn't do that.
知道吗
Do you understand?
知道了
Yes, I do.
看看
Look.
打哪儿了 疼吗
How was it? Is it painful?
你呀
You really...
Let's go.
慢点
Slower.
一二三四
One, two, three, four...
皇上来了
The emperor is here.
这铜用得好
The bronze was well-used.
钱也厚实
This coin is thick enough.
请太皇太后过目
Please have a look, Empress Dowager.
寻个吉日
Search for a good day
就可以流通天下了
and we can release this coin.
拿去给皇上看看
Show it to the emperor.
皇上
Your Majesty.
皇上
Your Majesty.
你是正统皇上
You are the real emperor.
这是老百姓要用的钱
This is the money that the people will use.
你好好看看
You should look properly.
这要管天下人吃饭的
This is related to the living of the people.
你老这么玩蝈蝈儿
You can't be playful
可不行啊
all the time.
要做个好皇上
You have to be a good emperor.
他还是个孩子
He is still a kid.
臣靖边的折子
Wonder if Empress Dowager and Great Empress Dowager
不知道皇太后
have seen the Jingbian document
与太皇太后可曾御览
that I submitted?
阿鲁台残部借皇上大行
The leftovers of Arughtai
又要蠢蠢欲动
want to attack us again.
我和他说
Let me talk to him.
看过
We have seen it.
大同的守将到了吗
Has the guarding general from Datong arrived?
到了
Yes, he arrived.
早晨投了绿头签
He has registered this morning
现在大殿外等候
and waiting outside the hall now.
边情紧急
It is an urgent situation.
臣请皇太后与太皇太后
I would like to urge the Empress Dowager and the Great Empress Dowager
即刻召见
to meet him immediately.
Okay.
臣大同防守使
The defender of Datong,
二品定西将军陈文荣
General to defend the west, Chen Wen Rong,
叩见陛下
bow to Your Majesty,
叩见太皇太后
the Great Empress Dowager,
叩见皇太后
and the Empress Dowager.
陈将军
General Chen,
这几年靖边的情况如何
what is the situation of Jingbian these few years?
这几十年仗打下来
We have been in war for more than 10 years.
阿鲁台已经打残了
Arughtai has fallen.
兀良卫部也一蹶不振
Same goes to Uriyangqan.
瓦剌部崛起
But, Oirat rise.
瓦剌部出了一个
Oirat has their
自己的英雄
own hero now.
是马哈木之后
He is the offspring of Mahamud.
太宗皇帝当年
When Emperor Taizong
在三峡口被围
was surrounded by enemies in Sanxia,
就是那马哈木捣的鬼吧
it was also because of Mahamud, right?
马哈木死了之后
After the death of Mahamud,
他的儿子也战死了
his son died in the war too.
这几年
His grandson
他的孙子瓦剌也先崛起
Oirat rise these few years.
陆续地收编了阿鲁台
He recruited the leftovers soldiers
和兀良卫的残兵败将
of Arughtai and Uriyangqan.
又联络了长城外各部族
He contacted the tribes outside the Great Wall too.
势力是越来越大
His influence is getting big.
他说出了个瓦剌也先
He said Oirat
要对我们不利
will fight with us.
先帝大行的事情
After they knew about
他们知道后
the death of the late emperor,
在宣大一带
they have fought for food
连着打了十天的谷草
in Xuanda district for 10 days in a row
要求我们开通互市
and requested us to open up our trade.
臣未得命令
I haven't received any directions
只能带兵驱赶
and I can only bring my soldiers to chase them away.
未敢深入漠北清缴犁庭
I dare not to go into Mongolia and destroy them.
打谷草就是
Fight for food meaning
抢钱 抢人 抢粮食
they rob the money, people and food.
我们的军队
Our army has
把他们驱赶了
chased them away.
但没得到命令 不能追
But, before getting any command, they can't chase them.
为什么
Why?
太宗皇帝
Emperor Taizong
当年立了个规矩
set a rule previously.
在边疆开通互市
We will open up the trade at the frontier.
关外的人呢
The people beyond the frontier
用他们的牛羊
will use their cows and goats,
动物皮毛
the animal fur
来换钱 换粮食
to exchange money, food,
换药材 换盐巴
medicine and salt.
轻易不许交战
There shouldn't be any war.
这是爱惜民生
This is to show the love to the people
各族通好之意
and live harmoniously between all races.
成何体统
That shouldn't be the way.
大屁 大屁 皇上
-Great fart. -Your Majesty!
皇上
Your Majesty.
放大屁 放大屁
You released great fart.
朝堂之上
Nobody dares to laugh or
都不敢欢笑喧哗
make noise in this assembly hall.
你竟然敢放屁
You dare to fart?
皇上下来
Your Majesty, come down.
臣 臣
I...
臣实在是骑马
I was riding the horse and
赶了一天一夜
rushed for a day and a night.
凉风吃多了
Wind must have gone inside me
实在是忍不住
and I couldn't hold it anymore.
臣 臣死罪 死罪
I should be sentenced to death.
将军辛苦 何罪之有
General, you have worked hard. You are not guilty.
放大屁
Released big fart.
皇上
Your Majesty.
皇上
Your Majesty.
皇上坐下
Your Majesty, sit down.
那还请兵部
Ministry of Defence,
好好招待陈将军
please take care of General Chen.
吃点热的
Eat something warm.
臣谨遵懿旨
Noted.
御前失礼
He lost his manner in front of the emperor.
你不治他的罪
But, you didn't punish him.
没的叫人家看我们笑话
Everyone is laughing at us.
治谁的罪啊
Who is at fault?
你主意那么大
You are making all the decisions,
还用问我
do you still need to ask me?
陈将军 起来吧
General Chen, please stand up.
太皇太后身体不豫
The Great Empress Dowager is feeling unwell.
陈将军
General Chen,
你接着说
please continue.
抓到了
I got it.
皇上抓到知了啦
Your Majesty, I have caught the cicada.
好啊
Good.
都看看
Let's have a look.
都给我看好了
All of you look here.
这是朕抓的知了
This is the cicada that I caught.
你们说朕厉不厉害
Am I good?
厉害
Good.
皇上圣明
You are wise, Your Majesty.
皇上圣明
You are wise, Your Majesty.