Chinese Zero to Hero
【ENG SUB】《三千鸦杀》第18集|郑业成赵露思刘怡潼王萌黎蒋依依Love of Thousand Years EP18【捷成华视偶像剧场】

Channel: 捷成华视—偶像剧场 Idol & Romance
听你这口气
So you despise their appearance and dance.
好像根本就不把
她们的样貌和舞艺
放在眼里
论样貌
For the appearance.
仁者见仁 不敢品评
We have our own judgments.
论舞技
For the dancing skills.
确实不及骊国女子万一
They are really not as good as Li's ladies.
论胆色
For courage.
她们都不及于你
All of them lose to you.
左大人 好看吗
Lord Zuo, do you like it?
大人才冠四方
You are talented and well-learnt.
连我这个散仙
I have heard a lot about you.
也是有所耳闻
没想到 大人
I didn't expect you would love beauties too.
竟然也喜欢欣赏美人啊
也对也对
Yes...
才子 佳人
The gifted scholars tend to have beautiful ladies.
这本来就是绝配嘛
It's a perfect match.
是吧
Right?
公子齐先生言重了
I am flattered.
我本来就是
I am the lead for Huachuang pageant.
此次花创大选的负责人
自然要盯得仔细一些
I can't be careful enough.
是是是
Yes…
左大人
Lord Zuo.
果然品性高洁
You are so lofty.
我听说
As I know you can make poems at the age of 3.
左大人三岁便可赋诗
七岁就能成章
At the age of seven, you can write essays.
比这诗赋更绝的
Compared with poems, your musical talent is better.
当数改曲呀
还好吧
Flattered.
还好
Flattered?
那我可得听听
I want to know.
当年
How did you change my music?
我的那首东风桃花曲
你是怎么改的
说来听听
Tell me.
我也好学习学习嘛
I wnat to learn it from you.
公子齐先生
Mr. Gongziqi.
请回到你的位置上
Please go back to your seat.
好看 好看
Great.
打扰了
Sorry for the inconvenience.
你何必招惹他呢
Why do you provoke him?
我这是在帮你出气
I'm helping you.
他怎么说
He is your rival in love.
也算是你情敌吧
我才没有情敌呢
I have no rivals.
没有
No rivals.
这么想想
Well...
细皮嫩肉
Fair complexion.
说话温文尔雅
Speak like a gentleman.
我要是她呀
If I were her, I would like Zuo Zichen too.
我也喜欢左紫辰
It's been so long, which one is she?
这么久了
这么多人哪个是她啊
那么平庸
So mediocre.
都不是她
None is her.
瞧你这副
Look at your premature.
过早成熟的样子
还真可爱
So cute.
这才是她
Here she comes.
我宣布
I announce.
本次天原国寿
The winner of Huachuang imperial pageant in Gaodu is...
皋都花创大选的
花魁就是
你猜会是谁啊
Who will it be?
这还真不好说
Hard to say.
你觉得哪个好
Which one do you like?
要我说呀
I think player No. 3.
我觉得三号好
一百零一号 胡姬
No. 101 Hu Ji.
好啊 好啊
Great.
好 好
Great.
快脱面纱 脱面纱
Remove the veil.
把面纱脱了吧
Remove the veil.
脱面纱 脱面纱
Remove the veil.
脱面纱呀
Remove the veil.
快让我们看看哪
Show yourself.
脱面纱 脱面纱 脱面纱
Remove the veil...
大皇子说了
Crown prince says, he needs to take miss Hu Ji away.
他要带走这位胡姬姑娘
亲自看看她的真容
He wants to see her appearance.
难忘今宵
It's an unforgettable tonight.
本次花创大选到此结束
So this is the end of Huachuang pageant.
就结束了
End?
面纱还没脱呢
She hasn't removed the veil, yet.
走了走了走了
Go...
左大人 还没走啊
Lord Zuo, don't go?
也是
Yeah.
方才那胡姬的舞蹈
Hu Ji is such a good dancer.
真是曼妙
要是我啊
I won't go either if I were you.
我也不走
那公子齐先生
You should stay here.
就留在这里吧
我先告辞了
Bye.
桃花最似曾相识
Peach blossoms, deja vu.
嫩蕊繁枝伴独吟
Buds and twigs are entertaining.
不肖四月芳菲尽
But they won't last till April.
偷换红樱惹人怜啊
可如今我的心里
But now in my heart, I have so many...
却多了许多许多许多
我们啊
We can't go back.
回不去了
我说的是我自己
I am talking about myself.
这闻着酒香就权当
Just smell the wine.
把美人拥入怀中了吧
And you will see she is in your arms with your imagination.
告辞
Bye.
编首诗还真难
It's so hard to get your poem.
你们回去吧
Go back.
Yes.
玄珠公主
Princess Xuanzhu.
二殿下
Your Royal Highness.
没想到香取山一别
Well, you are going to be my sister in law.
你就要成为我的皇嫂了
You.
如果你想继续待在皇宫
If you want to stay in the palace,
这便是我们的小秘密
this is our little secret.
好不好
Ok?
说什么悄悄话呢
What are you whispering?
皇兄
Brother.
恭喜皇兄抱得美人归啊
Congratulations!
那个胡姬啊 真是漂亮
Hu Ji is so beautiful.
怎么 你看着心动
Well, your heart beats fast?
就去叨扰玄珠公主了
So you want to harass princess Xuanzhu?
这我哪敢呀
No...
我跟玄珠公主说
I told princess Xuanzhu, my brother likes plump women.
我皇兄啊 喜欢丰腴的
公主太瘦了
Princess is so slim.
然后呢
And then?
然后
Then?
我还想见一下
I want to see Hu Ji's appearance.
胡姬的真实面容
想得美
Daydream.
都下去
Go.
Yes.
怎么
Why?
连我都不能看吗
Even I can't see you?
殿下既然选了我
Since you choose me, you are the only one
那全天下
who can see me in whole world.
只有殿下一个人能看
只不过啊
The wine I gave you is intoxication for the immortals.
先前给殿下喝的酒
叫神仙醉
此刻后劲上来了
Now it's working.
不知殿下 撑得住吗
I am wondering if you could withstand it.
轻而易举
So easy.
灵灯
Spiritual lamp.
杀死左相的那个人
You are the one who killed Zuo Xiang right?
是你吧
你杀不了我的
You can't kill me.
有刺客
Assassin.
殿下小心
Your Royal Highness, be careful
我现在去追杀妖女
I'm going to go after her.
是我杀了左相
I killed Zuo Xiang.
覃川
Qin Chuan.
以后别再让我看到你
Don't let me see you again.
你那是什么表情啊
What is your expression?
我笑你呗
Laughing at you.
之前是谁说的
Who said it before?
她爱捅多大娄子
She can make any troubles as she wants.
就捅多大娄子
怎么作死都不管她了
结果呢
What's the result?
不仅让我找左紫辰
I told Zuo Zichen to save her.
救了她的命
还招了这么一大群
I asked so many birdies for help.
叽叽喳喳的小伙伴
过来帮忙
谢谢你啊
Thank you.
你要谢我
Thank me.
就认认真真地谢我嘛
More sincerely.
我谢的
I am thanking the birds.
是鸟啊
白眼狼
Ungrateful.
有热闹凑了
Go to see something interesting.
走走走走 快 看看
Go.
行刺太子殿下
Assassinate the crown prince.
胆子真大呀
So bold.
看模样不像是本地人啊
Not like a local people.
还挺漂亮啊
So pretty.
像是异域女子
Like an exotic woman.
这胡姬这么好辨识
Hu Ji is so unique.
再过两天
I will claim the reward soon.
这万两赏金就是我的了
想想都高兴
I am so happy.
你躲远点 挡着我了
Stay away from me, you are standing in the way.
好的
Ok.
谁呀这是
Who is this?
管她谁呢
Who cares?
看这个 看见了吗
See, can you see?
我可找了你好久
I have been looking for you for a long time.
辛苦你了
Thank you.
你现在这副样子
You can't win the pageant with this conduct.
可赢不了什么花魁
你跟了我这么久
You followed me for so long.
就想说这句话
Just want to say this?
为什么不讲信用
Why do you break your promise?
你不是说
You have said, you won't appear in our world right?
不再出现在
我们面前了吗
我不是因为你们
I'm here not because of you.
来的皋都
是啊
Yes.
只可惜
Unfortunately you didn't kill him
不但杀不了人家
还差点被抓了去
and you almost was caught.
真是没用
So useless.
对啊
Yes.
我原来不明白
Before I didn't know why Zichen became his assistant.
紫辰为什么要做詹事
原来是为了你
Now I know he does all this for you.
你到底还要害他多久
When can you stop hurting him?
那是他自己的事
That's his own business.
自始至终
From beginning to end,
我要做的只有一件事情
all I want is one thing.
我并不希望
I don't want to get anyone involved.
任何人卷进来
玄珠
Xuanzhu.
你也应该长大一些了
You should be sensible.
你的世界里
In your world, you should have more people
不应该只有左紫辰跟我
than me and Zuo Zichen.
别这么幼稚
Don't be so naïve.
不要一直活在过去
Don't drown yourself in the past.
不然我会更加看不起你
Otherwise I will look down on you more.
只可惜
Unfortunately, you didn't kill him and almost was caught.
不但杀不了人家
还差点被抓了去
真是没用
So useless.
那是他自己的事
That's his own business.
我并不希望
I don't want to get anyone involved.
任何人卷进来
干吗呢
What are you doing here?
看着点路
Eyes on the road.
川儿
Chuan.
你可回来了
You are back.
你这一宿跑哪儿去了
Where have you been?
大伙到处找不到你
We have been looking for you everywhere.
老板娘都急死了
Ma'am is so anxious.
我出城办了点事
I did something outside the city.
快进去吧 快
Come on in...
快进后厨开工再说
Come in the kitchen.
怎么了
What happened?
来客人了
Come, guest.
你磨蹭什么呀
Hurry.
你们几个
All of you go find Chuan.
赶紧去给我找川儿
找不着川儿
If you can't find Chuan, you will be starved.
都别想吃饭了
是是是
Yes…
赶快去
Go...
快走快走 走走走
Go…
公子
Young master.
什么事
What?
快 做菜去
Hurry. Do cooking.
老板娘都生气了
Ma'am is so angry.
等你好半天了
I have been waiting for you for a long time.
川儿 你终于回来了
Chuan, you are finally back.
川儿
Chuan.
川儿
Chuan.
川儿 不得了了
Chuan.
公子齐大驾光临
Gongziqi is here.
点名要吃你做的菜呢
He wants to order your food.
今日好好地露一手
You should show your masterpieces.
把你的看家本领拿出来
怎么
Why?
前几日刚见过
We have seen each other a few days ago.
今日就装作不认识了
Now you pretend that we are strangers? But I am here to see you particularly.
亏得我还是
特地跑过来看你
老板娘
Ma'am.
这位当真是那日
Is she really the one who sent the meal that day?
给我送饭菜的小厨娘吗
怎的如此邋遢
So slovenly.
真能做出一手好菜来
She really is a good cook?
先生 记错不了
Sir, it's right.
川儿的手艺好着哪
Chuan has a good craft.
赶快擦擦脸
Your face.
别污了
Don't stain Mr. Gongziqi's eyes.
公子齐先生的眼睛
不是桂花油喷的帕子
It's not the tissue with osmanthus oil.
姑娘使得了吗
Will you use it, miss?
我这就去给您做菜
I'll cook for you now.
也好
Ok.
先吃饭 然后再谈正事
Eat first, then we will talk about the business.
先生 您稍等
Sir, wait a moment.
这菜马上就来
The dishes will come soon.
有心了
Thank you.
不如姑娘
Miss, eat with me.
坐下一道吃吧
不用了 你自己吃吧
No need, eat it yourself.
川儿
Chuan.
先生让你坐下
Sit, do as he says.
是莫大的福分
别人求还求不来呢
Others won't be so lucky.
你快点 坐下吧
Hurry, sit down.
先生 这菜 可合你胃口
Sir, do you like the dishes?
不错 甚得我心
Great, I like them.
有我喜爱女人的味道
Smell like my love.
老板娘
Ma'am.
你这小厨娘我甚是喜欢
I like the little cook.
不知你是否有意
I am wondering if you will leave her to me?
割爱相让
当然了 作为交换
Of course, in return.
我愿以一朵金花
I will give you a golden flower.
聊表诚意
我倒没什么
It's ok for me.
可川儿她
But Chuan... -Yes.
是啊 是啊
能被先生您看上
It's Chuan's honor.
可是川儿的福气
不过我们川儿
Chuan has her love.
有意中人了
好像是哪个
It's... Brother Huahua or Doudou.
花花哥还是豆豆哥
是个画画的
A painter.
豆豆哥
Brother Doudou.
不修仙 改画画了
Want to be a painter instead of an immortal?
说修仙没前途
He says being an immortal is blind-alley. So he changed.
改道了
既然如此
Well, take me to see your brother Doudou.
那小川
就带我去见见你豆豆哥
不是
No.
正好
Great.
我也可以指点指点
I can be his teacher.
他的画技呀
路途太远 我找不着
It's too far, I can't find it.
长途跋涉什么的
I am so good at long journey.
先生我最在行了
老板娘
Ma'am.
小厨娘我就带走了
I will taker her away.
这几日 多谢你照顾她
Thank you for taking care of her these days.
老板娘 郭大婶
Ma'am, aunt Guo.
我不 我不想
I don't...
放开 不 你想
Let go. -No, you want.
川儿好福气呀
Chuan is so lucky.
放开我 放开我
Let go of me...
走 走 快走
Go...
不是我
Not me.
Hurry.
Go.
放开我
Let me go.
干什么呀
What are you doing?
快走
Hurry up.
松开 松开
Let go.
你松开 傅九云
Let go. Fu Jiuyun.
这位姑娘
Miss.
哪位是傅九云啊
Which one is Fu Jiuyun?
我可是公子齐呀
I'm Gonziqi.
松开我
Let me go.
我知道那些鸟是你变的
I know those birds are yours.
但是你先给我松开
But let me go first.
我是公子齐 姑娘
I'm Gongziqi. Miss.
让开
Out of my way.
让开
Out of my way.
这胡姬藏得可真够深的
Hu Ji is so sophisticated.
这么多侍卫都搜不到她
So many guards can't find her.
是啊
Yes.
这要是被抓了
She will be smashed if she is caught.
那不得碎尸万段
还是乖乖回去
Be my cook.
做我的小厨娘吧
实在不行
Or little maid.
小侍女也可以呀
你若不去的话
我便没有了小厨娘
No one will cook for me without you.
给我做菜
但是
But...
先生我有一套
I have Hu Ji's hair tress and clothes.
胡姬的发束 华服
可以交给官爷
I can give them to the official.
想必到时候
I think I can make money out of it.
可以讨些酒钱
填饱我的肚子
那胡姬的异色假瞳
The colored contact lense is so genuine.
做得甚是逼真
就连公子齐我阅人无数
I have seen much of the world.
也是颇为心动
But I am still so obsessed.
好好考虑一下
Think about it.
去不去由你
It's your decision to make.
这怎么一进屋就上床了
Why do you go to bed so soon?
我可告诉你啊
I can tell you.
先生我是正经人
I am an upright gentleman.
我叫你过来是做厨娘的
I invite you here to be my cook.
不是要你睡觉的
Not to sleep.
既然你是正经人
Since you are a rich gentleman,
又有吃酒钱
又何须让我给你做饭
why do you have to hire me as your cook?
I.
你画的
Yours?
画是我画的
Yes.
不过是件旧物罢了
It's just an old item.
说来也好笑
Funny though.
天原国太子
Crown prince of Tianyuan invites me to move here.
邀我搬居至此
谁想到我那笨书童
But my stupid servant boy found the painting.
竟把此画给翻了出来
那倒是要谢谢
You need to thank your stupid servant boy.
你那笨书童了
不对呀
No. I am not here to talk about this.
我来这儿
可不是跟你说这些的
我再说一次
I will say it again.
我叫你过来
You are here to be my cook.
是做厨娘的
不是让你睡觉
I don't invite you here to sleep or enjoy the paintings.
跟赏画来的
先生我肚子饿了
I am hungry.
去准备晚膳吧
Prepare the dinner.
你可别多想啊
Don't think too much.
我听说这塞外的黄牛肉
As I know, beef here is very popular.
最是极品
今日 正好身边
Today I want to share it with my cook.
有你这个小厨子
拿出来品尝品尝
傻乎乎睡了一天
You have slept for a day.
我就不信你不饿
You must be hungry.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你还真得谢谢我
You really have to thank me.
如果不是我把那胡姬
If I hadn't painted Hu Ji so beautifully,
画得美若天仙
你以为
you think you can approach the crown prince so easily?
你能那么轻易地
靠近天原皇子吗
对了
Well.
那胡姬
我已经帮你送出城外了
I sent Hu Ji out of the city for you.
现在
I think she is on the way back to Western Regions.
应该已经在
回西域的路上了吧
说吧 怎么谢我
Tell me, how will you think me?
还真不错啊
So good.
刺杀天原太子这等险事
You changed your face before the assassination.
可以在之前想到换脸
Quite smart.
也算聪明
不愧是在大人我身边
Now wonder you were my little maid.
做过小侍女啊
我知道你要说什么
I know what you want to say.
聪明与否
I am smart or not, safe or dangerous.
凶险祸福都与你无关
None of your business.
你不用再劝我
You don't need to persuade me.
劝你
Persuade?
我为什么要劝你啊
Why should I persuade you?
你如今已经试过了
You have tried.
你也知道结果如何
And you know the result.
你杀不了他的
You can't kill him.
他现在活得很好
He lives well now.
你之后
So do you have any other ways to deal with him?
还有什么办法能对付他
一次不行就第二次
If I fail the first time, I will try the second time.
第二次不行就第三次
And the third time.
只要
Till...
只要你不打灵灯的主意
Till you don't think about the spiritual lamp,
也不再劝我
don't persuade me.
也别用这种画艺
Don't try to soften me with the painting.
这种低级的手段
想要软化我
这幅画只会提醒我
The painting will remind me.
我是谁 我该做什么
Who am I? What should I do?
大人我如今逍遥自得
Now I am so carefree.
这天原 把我奉为上宾
Tianyuan treats me like a distinguished guest.
我何苦掺和
Why do I intervene in your troubles?
你这等苦事呢
不过
But.
出于你对我的服侍之情
To repay your service.
我好心劝你一句
I want to remind you.
想要杀雳渊的人
You are not the only one who wants to kill Liyuan.
不止你一个
你呀
You.
就好好地在我身边
You should just be my cook by my side.
当一个乖巧的小厨娘
这说不定哪天
Maybe one day he will be killed.
就有什么人
帮你给杀了
去哪儿啊
Where are you going?
烤肉不吃了
No beef?
小川
Chuan.
你为了偷灵灯
You could be the little maid in Xiangqu mountain
你可以到香取山
做那么久的小侍女
for a long time to steal spiritual lamp.
现在怎么着急了
Why are you impatient now?
我该拿她怎么办呀
What should I do with her?
我们都将这皋都城
We have searched the city upside down.
翻了个底朝天了
区区一个胡姬
But we still can't find her.
难道还有
通天的本领不成
行了 别发牢骚了
Enough, stop complaining.
还是回去想想
We should think how to report our work.
怎么向上面交差吧
我好心劝你一句
I want to remind you.
想要杀雳渊的人
You are not the only one who wants to kill Liyuan.
不止你一个
人人都说不祥
Everyone says Wanhualou is ominous.
让我封了万花楼
They told me to seal Wanhualou.
可我偏偏喜欢那儿
But I like it there.
你猜我为何不怕
Do you know why I'm not afraid?
太子殿下乃真命天子
You are the crown prince.
任何宵小之辈
No one can harm you.
都伤不了您
若是拆了这万花楼
If we demolish Wanhualou,
反而少了个娱乐去处
we will have less place for entertainment.
实在不该
We can't do that.
知我者莫过于左詹事
You know me best.
Come.
玄珠公主到
Princess Xuanzhu is here.
原来是玄珠姑娘到了
Miss Xuanzhu is here.
赶快有请
Invite her in.
殿下
Your Royal Highness.
不知殿下唤臣女前来
You want to see me?
所为何事
本王自那日
After I meet you, I have no appetite and can't sleep.
见了玄珠姑娘
便食不知味 夜不能寐
我看在这皋都城
I think in the world, only miss Xuanzhu can be called beauty.
也只有玄珠姑娘
可当得起这美人二字了
本王时时刻刻都盼着
I am looking forward to having nice time with you
与玄珠姑娘把酒言欢
夜夜笙歌
好不快活
day and night, miss Xuanzhu. So great.
如此佳人配美酒
A beautiful woman needs the fine wine.
必须得本王亲自喂你
I will feed you personally.
你说是不是啊 左詹事
Am I right? Assistant Zuo?
殿下说得极是
You are right.
美人这是怎么了
Are you ok?
兴致不高
Have no mood?
还是在怪罪本王啊
Or you are blaming me?
臣女不敢
I dare not.
这就对了 来
That's the spirit. Come.
Come.
臣女
I am a non-drinker.
臣女实在不胜酒力
既然是这样
Fine.
无妨
你稍事休息
You should take a break.
咱们待会儿再继续
Let's continue later.
多谢殿下
Thank you, Your Royal Highness.
臣女告退
Excuse me.
我就知道你会回来找我
I know you will come back.
那你应该也很清楚
Then you know why I am here.
我来这儿是所为何事
灵灯
Spiritual lamp.
川儿
Chuan.
二萌虽然笨
Ermeng is stupid.
但你莫要拿假灯
But you can't deceive me again with a fake lamp right?
再骗二萌了吧
那二萌这回
Then you need to look carefully.
就得看仔细了
这灵灯 是真是假
If it's the genuine spiritual lamp or not.
这是什么
What is this?
左相的灵力
Zuo Xiang's spiritual lamp.
跟他人不一样
Different from others.
灵力倒还挺好看的
Spiritual power looks great.
左相这人蔫坏
Zuo Xiang is very vicious.
灵力也跟妖灵似的
Spiritual power is vicious too.
怎么
Why?
这里面还有三个位置
It still has three spots.
你也想进去玩玩
You want to join him?
你可别忘了
Don't forget.
我是骊国人
I am from Li.
和你们天原国皇室
Your country is my enemy.
有血仇
我怎么会杀我的二萌呢
How can I kill my Ermeng?
就像我也不会杀那个
Just like I won't kill steward Zhao who lied to me.
骗了我的赵管事一样
对 我就说嘛
Yes,I knew it.
川儿
Chuan.
你说这个灵灯
Spiritual lamp really can collect all the demons with its power?
真的有收集万物的灵力
能收十方八荒的妖魔吗
当然
Of course.
灵灯可以收入这世上
Spiritual lamp can absorb all the powerful spiritual power in the world.
所有强大的灵力
尤其是妖灵
Especially the demons.
不然 你拿它做什么
Otherwise, why do we need it?
你还不了解我吗
You know me best right?
我呀 只是知晓
I just know the existence of spiritual lamp.
这世间有灵灯这个宝器
找过来玩玩而已
Out of curiosity.
堂堂天原国的二皇子
You are the second prince.
屈居于香取山上
Go to Xiangqu mountain as a servant just out of curiosity?
甘当数月杂役
只为消遣之故
你觉得我会信吗
You think I buy it?
不跟你废话了
Stop talking.
我要杀雳渊
I want to kill Liyuan and take his spiritual power.
取走他的灵力
你连灵灯都不让我碰
You don't even let me touch the spiritual lamp.
我凭什么相信你啊
Why should I believe you?
我已与灵灯结下血契
I have formed a blood bond with the spiritual lamp.
你想做的事情
I can do what you want.
我替你完成