Chinese Zero to Hero
ENG SUB《明月照我心The Love by Hypnotic》EP27——主演:方逸伦,凌美仕,倪寒尽- YouTube

Channel: 腾讯视频
明月呢
Where is Mingyue?
本王问你
I'm asking you.
王妃呢
Where is the queen?
资王
King Zi.
再喝一回如何
How about drinking again?
王爷如此焦急
You are so anxious.
是怕爱麦拉回心转意
Are you afraid that Aimaila will change her mind
随我而去吗
and come with me?
你心里比谁都清楚
You know better than anyone else that
明月不会随你走
Mingyue will not follow you.
否则
Otherwise,
你又何必用是非马劫走明月呢
why would you use Shifei horse to kidnap her?
王爷言重了
You are too serious.
我只不过是想见见她
I just want to see her.
何谈劫字
It's not kidnapping.
此刻她已经回府了
At the moment she has returned home.
明月若有任何差池
If there is anything wrong with her,
本王不会放过你
I will not let you go.
王爷
Sir.
我这儿有两个选择
I have two options here.
不知王爷可否一听
I don't know if you would like to listen.
第一 将爱麦拉交还于我
First, give Aimaila back to me,
王爷和北宣都可安然无恙
so you and Beixuan can be safe and sound.
第二
Second...
放肆
You're presumptuous.
看来王爷是选择了第二种
It seems that you chose the second option.
无论本王怎么选择
No matter how I choose,
都会保北宣与明月无恙
I will protect Beixuan and Mingyue.
王爷是太自负
Are you too arrogant,
还是太不把我放在眼里
or are you underestimating me?
本王知道你有手段
I know that you have the means,
所以不会不把你放在眼里
so I cannot underestimate you.
可是为了明月
But for Mingyue,
本王不得不扛起这份自负
I have to make myself arrogant.
你若是再心存妄念
If you have more ulterior motives,
本王定当奉陪到底
I’ll fight with you until the end.
别忘了
Do not forget,
今日种种皆是王爷所选
today, all things are because of your choice.
勿怨他人
Do not blame others.
明月
Mingyue.
王爷
Sir.
怎么样 没受伤吧
How are you, are you hurt?
对不起 让你担心了
Sorry that I had you worried.
我是去见云伺了
I went to see Yunsi.
本王已经知道了
I already know it.
而且很担心 担心到害怕
And I am worried, so worried that I'm afraid.
怕就这样失去你
I am afraid that I will lose you like this,
再也见不到你
that I will never see you again.
难道你是对我不放心
Don't you feel confident in me?
怕我跟他离开
Are you afraid that I will leave with him?
不 就像你曾经跟本王说的
No. Like what you said to me,
本王对你很有信心
I am very confident in you.
也对自己很有信心
Also I have confidence in myself.
只是我担心云伺
Just that I am worried that Yunsi,
怕他会伤害你
that he will hurt you.
本王刚才也见了云伺
I just met with Yunsi.
你怎么会见到他
How did you see him?
我去集市的酒楼找你时
When I went to the restaurant in the market to look for you,
发现他在那里
I found him there.
他有意在等本王
He was deliberately waiting for me.
一言一行
His words and actions
并不想甘愿放弃你
show that he doesn't want to give up on you.
明月 你近日切勿独自出门
Mingyue, you must not go out alone in the near future.
他那副尽在掌握的样子
He looks like he is in control
让本王很是担心
and it makes me very worried.
你放心 都依你
You can rest assured. I'll listen to you.
二哥呢
Where is my second brother?
你不是说
Didn't you say that
他跟你一同去找我了吗
he went with you to find me?
凯尔比没有回来
Kaierbi did not come back.
第五澄
Diwu Cheng.
Here.
前往城中东北方向去寻找太子
Go to the northeast of the city to look for the prince.
告诉他 明月已经找到了
Tell him that Mingyue has been found.
请他迅速回府一叙
Ask him to return home quickly.
Yes.
都一个时辰了 放开我吧
It's been two hours. Let me let go.
不行
No.
今日之事让本王很是害怕
Today’s business made me very scared.
本王不要松开
I won't let go.
好好好 不放不放
Okay, don't let go.
那好歹把蜡烛给吹灭吧
Then let's blow out the candle.
这样怎么睡啊
How do we sleep like this?
王爷
Sir.
王爷 属下有要事禀报
Sir, there are important things to report to you.
Speak.
王爷
Sir.
属下找遍全城也找不到太子
I can’t find the prince in the entire city.
甚至太子的随从也不见踪影
Even the prince’s servants are not seen.
他们没有回官驿吗
Did they not go back to the rest stop?
属下本也以为如此
I thought this was the case,
可回来路上却发现了
but I found on the way back...
发现了什么
What did you discover?
是二王子的马和他的佩刀
It's the second prince's horse and his saber.
上面还沾着血
It's covered with blood.
什么 进来说
What? Come in.
Yes.
这 这的确是二哥的刀
This, this is indeed the knife of my second brother.
第五澄 是在哪里发现的
Diwu Cheng, where did you find it?
东郊一处废弃宅子外
At an abandoned house outside the eastern suburbs.
知道了
Understood.
二哥不会有事吧
Will second brother be fine?
放心 我一定会将凯尔比
Rest assured, I will definitely find Kaierbi
平安带回来
and bring him back safely.
取本王的衣服来
Take my clothes.
属下与您同去
I'll go with you.
不用
No need.
你守在王妃的房外
You are staying outside the queen’s room.
一步都不许离开
Do not leave in even one step.
Yes.
你在这里 不许出去
You are not allowed to go out here.
等本王回来
Wait for me to come back.
王爷 我
Sir, I...
那王爷万事小心
Then be careful.
为何与第五澄所述不同
Why is it different from what Diwu Cheng said?
还好 凯尔比不在其中
Fortunately, Kaierbi is not among them.
可为何会如此
But why is it like this?
这刀伤竟是凯尔比的刀所致
This knife wound was actually caused by Kaierbi’s knife.
资王殿下
His royal highness King Zi.
你有什么要解释的吗
Do you have anything to explain?
你需要本王的解释吗
Do you need my explanation?
那便只能让你们的皇帝
Then you can only let your emperor
给汐月一个解释了
give an explanation for Xiyue.
经过都已向皇上禀明
I have reported to the emperor,
资王暗杀汐月勇士
that King Zi assassinated warriors of Xiyue,
绑架汐月太子 人赃俱获
and kidnapped the prince of Xiyue.
无可狡辩
It's indisputable.
资王 你作何解释
King Zi. What is your explanation?
父皇
Father.
儿臣的确同汐月太子一同进城
I indeed entered the city together with the prince of Xiyue.
可那之后不久
But shortly after that,
我们便分头行动
we split up.
所以儿臣并不知他究竟去向何处
So I do not know where he went
被何人所挟
or who kidnapped him.
那你可否派人去寻找
Then did you send someone to look for him?
回父皇 儿臣回府后
After returning home,
便派第五澄去找人
I have sent Diwu Cheng to find him.
可第五澄入夜方归
But Diwu Cheng searched until nighttime,
只找到了汐月太子的马和佩刀
and only found the horse and the knife of the prince of Xiyue.
儿臣当即便觉不对
I thought that it's not right,
立即前往了第五澄所述地点
so I went immediately to the location Diwu Cheng told me about.
想要找寻蛛丝马迹
To look for clues.
可到了那边
But after arriving there,
却只发现了那些尸体
I only found those bodies.
你既已找到线索
You have found a clue,
为何不告知大理寺
why didn't you tell Dali temple?
自己去查什么
Why did you investigate yourself?
知罪吗
Do you know your sin?
儿臣知罪
I know my sin.
可是父皇
But father,
只因凯尔比是明月的二哥
it's because Kaierbi is the second brother of Mingyue.
儿臣救人心切 一时急躁了
I was eager to save him.
还请父皇降罪
Father, please punish me.
皇上 这是何意
Emperor, what is the meaning of this?
难道仅凭资王的狡辩
Only based on the words of King Zi,
就无视摆在眼前的证据
you are ignoring the evidence in front of you,
强行包庇资王不成
and covering up for King Zi?
大将军
General.
你仅看到资王到达案发现场
You only saw King Zi arriving at the scene of the crime,
并未看到案发过程
but you did not see the crime process.
况且所有的人证皆为你的部下
Moreover, all the evidence is from your subordinates.
证词有待查验
The validity of the testimony is pending.
大将军 若你执意认为
General, if you insist on thinking
是本王绑架了凯尔比
that it was I who kidnapped Kaierbi,
本王可以让你带人搜府
I can let you bring people to search my house.
若人真的在本王手上
If he is really in my hands,
本王任凭处置
you're allowed to dispose of me.
王爷有意挟持凯尔比
You intend to kidnap Kaierbi,
又怎会藏在府中
so how can you hide him in your house?
搜府自然是搜不到的
Searching the house naturally will have no use.
汐月与北宣交好
Xiyue and Beixuan are in good relations.
资王又与汐月和亲
King Zi also has a diplomatic marriage with Xiyue.
他为何要绑架汐月太子啊
Why would he kidnap the prince of Xiyue?
为今之计
For the present,
不如一起去寻找你们太子
it's better to go find the prince together,
才是正途
that's the right way.
汐月王已年迈
The king of Xiyue is old.
你们控制了我国太子凯尔比
You control our prince, Kaierbi,
定会引得汐月各氏族蠢蠢欲动
you will definitely elicit rebellious actions at Xiyue.
政局不稳 如此一来
It will cause political instability, and so,
便定需依附北宣
Xiyue must depend on Beixuan.
想必 王爷如此行径
Presumably, by doing this,
不光是想制衡我汐月
you not only want to control Xiyue,
更是妄图借此机会吞并汐月
but it is also a gesture to take over Xiyue.
王爷 若不肯交出人来
Sir, if you refuse to surrender the prince,
这是逼我汐月开战
it is forcing us, Xiyue, to fight.
岂有此理
Nonsense.
大将军 原来你意在开战啊
General, so you meant to start a fight?
你是何意
What are you doing?
为何大将军偏偏在本王出现后
Why did the general appear
碰巧现身
so coincidentally just after I appeared?
不肯搜府 不肯找人
You do not want to search my house, or look for him,
却在父皇面前咄咄逼人
but act so aggressive in front of my father.
想必那凯尔比的行踪
Presumably, to find out Kaierbi’s whereabouts,
不必问别人
we don't have to ask someone else.
大将军自己心里清楚吧
General, it is clear in your heart.
王爷无可狡辩便要反咬一口
The prince has nothing to argue and want to revenge me.
皇上 若是资王不肯放人认罪
Emperor, If King Zi refuses to plead guilty and let the prince go,
北宣又执意袒护
and Beixuan insists on protecting him,
我便只能立刻返回汐月
I can only return to Xiyue immediately,
提调大军
and get the army,
为我太子和汐月勇士们报仇
to revenge for our prince and warriors.
放肆
You're presumptuous.
两国战事纷争
War disputes between the two kingdoms
绝非汐月王与汐月太子的本意
is not the original intention of the king and the prince of Xiyue.
皇上 这也非云伺一人的意愿
Emperor, this is not my own intention.
只限一天时间
In one day,
若交不出人来
if you can’t hand him over,
只能让北宣的军队和我汐月铁骑
I can only let the army of Beixuan and my army of Xiyue
疆场相见
meet in the battlefield.
还是那句话
Again,
今日种种皆是王爷所选
today, all things are caused by your choice.
勿怨旁人
Do not blame others.
资王
King Zi.
兹事体大
This matter is important.
你要处理妥当
You have to deal with it properly.
那云伺是有备而来
Yunsi came prepared.
若凯尔比真的在他手中
If Kaierbi is really in his hands,
儿臣是找不到的
I cannot find him.
他的目的
His purpose,
朕以为 你心里清楚
I think, you are clear about it.
利弊得失 你要想清楚
Pros and cons, you have to think clearly.
不要因你
Don't cause the entire
而让整个北宣陷入僵局
Beixuan into trouble just because of you.
云伺早有预谋
Yunsi has long been premeditated this.
在兴安必定有接应他的人
There must be someone who will meet him in Xing'an.
不然汐月随行的人
Otherwise, the people who accompany Mingyue,
断不敢跟他一起绑架凯尔比
dare not kidnap Kaierbi with him.
到底是谁
Who is it?
他反复对本王说那句话
He repeatedly said the sentence to me.
到底在哪里听过
Where did I hear it?
就如同今日种种
Just like today,
亦是你与王兄所为
it is because of you and your brother.
勿怨他人
Do not blame others.
是她
It's her.
凌王妃果然手段毒辣
Queen Ling is indeed cruel.
竟想出这样的主意
You came up with such an idea.
将军过奖
General, don't praise me.
这一切
All of these
全要靠将军的配合
require the cooperation of you,
才能如此天衣无缝
so it can be so seamless.
敢问将军
I dare to ask the general,
准备如何处置这位
how to deal with this person?
这是我的事 不劳操心
This is my business. Do not worry.
我只是想提醒将军
I just want to remind the general that
留着此人 恐后患无穷
keeping this person will cause endless trouble.
留着他
Keeping him
我日后自有打算
is because I have my own plans in the future.
既如此 将军自便
That being the case, general, do what you want.
你先带他走
You take him first.
慧心
Huixin.
你怎可做出如此通敌叛国的事情
How can you do such a terrible act of treason?
难道你不知道此事
Don't you know how this
将对北宣造成怎样的影响吗
will impact Beixuan?
云伺不会真的开战
Yunsi will not actually fight.
他只想杀掉李谦
He just wants to kill Li Qian.
而等到事成
After the event,
王爷就再也没有敌人了
you will have no more enemies.
还有何不满
Why are you not satisfied?
慧心 你如今已经失控
Huixin, you are out of control now.
本王不忍
I can't bear
眼看着你变成北宣的罪人
to see you become a sinner of Beixuan.
当初 是谁陷害了郑妃
Who framed Zheng at that time,
让李谦自以为烧死生母的那场火
the fire that Li Qian think that killed his mother,
到底是谁放的
who did it?
我早已暗中查过
I have already secretly investigated.
那个人可不像王爷这般手软
That person is not as soft as you.
原来你早就已经
It turns out that you already have...
我帮王爷保守了这么大的秘密
I helped you to keep such a big secret,
还曾配合你隐瞒刺杀李明月等事
and also cooperated with you to conceal the assassination of Li Mingyue and so on.
现在 也该由王爷来配合我了
Now, it’s time for you to cooperate with me.
毕竟 王爷也没有其他选择
After all, you have no other choice.
你这算什么 威胁吗
What is this, a threat?
威胁
A threat?
王爷 你不是亲口说过
Sir, didn’t you say personally
无论任何事情
that no matter what,
都会与我一同承担
you will bear with me?
是不是跟我在一起的代价太大
Is it too much to be with me
王爷后悔了
and now you regret it?
纵使为你粉身碎骨
Even if I need to die for you,
本王也甘愿
I am willing to do it.
可这是本王该付的代价
But this is the price that I should pay.
北宣何辜 天下苍生何辜
Beixuan is innocent, the people are innocent.
箭已离弦
There is no turning back.
王爷只能和口中的苍生
You can only hope, with the people that you're talking about,
一同期待正中靶心
that the arrow will hit the target,
不要出了什么差池才好
without any errors.
找到二哥了吗
Did you find my second brother?
他是不是去哪里喝酒了
Did he go to drink somewhere?
还是跟人打架了
Or was he fighting with people?
他怎么也不知会我一声
Why didn’t he tell me?
害我如此担心
I am so worried.
对不起
Sorry.
我把二哥弄丢了
I lost your brother.
先喝口茶
Drink some tea first.
二哥 他说不定是喝多了
Second brother, he might have been drinking too much,
倒在哪个墙角睡着了
and fell asleep at a corner.
估计天一亮 他就回来了
He will be back soon when the day comes.
对吧
Right?
凯尔比的随从都死了
Kaierbi’s servants are dead.
本王搜遍了全城都没找到
I searched all over the city and did not find him.
他最后见过的人
The person he has seen last
竟然是本王
turned out to be me.
明月 你是否相信
Mingyue, do you believe
本王与此事无关
that I have nothing to do with this matter?
我自然是信你的
I naturally believe in you.
你怎么会做出
How can you do anything
伤害我和二哥的事情呢
that hurts me and my second brother?
既然没有找到
Since he is not found,
那为何没有继续找
then why didn't you continue to search?
到底发生了什么事情
So what happened?
他是被
He has been...
他被人掳走了
he has been taken away.
掳走
Taken away?
谁会掳走二哥呢
Who will kidnap my second brother?
王爷
Sir.
既然你知道二哥是被掳走的
Since you know that my second brother is kidnapped,
那一定是已经有疑犯的线索了
then there must be a clue for who the suspect is,
是吧
right?
目前
Currently,
尚未 尚未有明确线索
there, there are no clear clues yet.
都怪本王
It's my fault.
但是明月 你要相信我
But Mingyue, you have to believe in me.
本王一定会想办法
I will definitely find a way
把你二哥带回来 好吗
to bring your brother back, okay?
二哥若不是去找我
If second brother was not looking for me,
便不会被掳走
he would not be taken away.
此事莫非与云伺有关
Is this matter related to Yunsi?
不然 他不会对我有所隐瞒
Otherwise he won't hide it from me.
又是因为我
Again it's because of me.
今日种种 皆是你所选
Everything is because of your choice today.
勿怨他人
Do not blame others.
这话 本王记得你也记得
This, I remember that you also remember this.
凯尔比失踪一事
Kaierbi is missing,
是否与你有关
is it related to you?
当初我想见王爷一面难如登天
When I wanted to see you, it was so hard.
如今王爷有事求我
Now you have something to ask me,
竟还是这般不客气吗
but you are so rude like this?
你我之间的恩怨与明月无关
The grudge between you and me has nothing to do with Mingyue,
与凯尔比无关
or Kaierbi,
更与北宣和汐月无关
as well as Beixuan and Xiyue.
我如今已是凌王妃
I am now Queen Ling.
我想要的
King Ling
凌王殿下都能给得
gives me everything I want.
我再问你一次
I will ask you again.
凯尔比身在何处
Where is Kaierbi?
王爷一向是个礼数周全之人
You have always been a well-rounded person.
怎么如今
How is it now,
连有求于人该有的态度都忘了
that you have forgotten the attitude of asking a favor?
还是说
Or,
近墨者黑
are you influenced
被那个妖女教坏了
by the demon girl?
你执意如此下去
If you insist on doing this,
你可想过后果如何
have you thought about the consequences?
王爷当初对我冷漠羞辱的时候
When you were indifferent to me,
可想过后果如何
did you think about the consequences?
杀我父亲的时候
When you killed my father,
可有想过后果如何
have you thought about the consequences?
王爷自然没有想过
Sir, naturally you did not think about it.
因为在王爷眼中
Because in your eyes,
我无足轻重
I am insignificant.
根本无须顾虑
There is no need to worry at all.
不过我大度
But I am generous,
既然王爷亲自来问了
since you personally came to ask,
我自然不会让王爷白跑一趟
I naturally won’t let you came in vain.
你果然知道
You indeed know about it.
不光我知道
Not only do I know,
其实汐月太子身在何处
in fact, where the prince of Xiyue is,
王爷心里也清楚
you also know it.
云伺
Yunsi.
他要的是谁
Who does he want,
王爷心里更清楚
you knows better in your heart.
所以要不要给是王爷的选择
So whether or not to give is your choice,
今后北宣与汐月如何
and the fate of Beixuan and Xiyue in the future
也是王爷的选择
is also your choice.
与我无关
It's not my business.
爱麦拉 你来了
Aimaila, you are here.
二哥在哪里
Where is my second brother?
李谦竟然在你面前颠倒是非
Li Qian dared to lie in front of you
诬陷我吗
and frame me?
他绑架的凯尔比
He kidnapped Kaierbi.
我还得找他要人
I have to find him.
云伺
Yunsi.
你撒过的谎何时骗过了我
When did your lie ever fool me?
是谁在颠倒是非
Who is lying?
是谁在诬陷
Who is framing?
李谦什么都没有跟我说
Li Qian didn’t tell me anything.
是我自己猜到的
I guess it myself.
我和李谦
Between me and Li Qian,
你还是选择相信他 疑心我
you still choose to believe in him, and suspect me.
我了解李谦
I understand Li Qian.
他不会做出这样的事情
He won't do something like this.
可我却越来越不了解你
But I understand you less and less.
你利用是非马将我引走
You used Shifei horse to take me away,
原来不是为了见我
not for seeing me,
而是为了绑架二哥陷害李谦
but to kidnap my second brother to frame Li Qian.
我自然是为了见你
I naturally wanted to see you.
若你肯跟我回去的话
If you are willing to go back with me,
哪里还会有现在这些事
how can these things now happen?
爱麦拉 只要你能回心转意
Aimaila, as long as you can change your mind,
凯尔比不会有事
Kaierbi will be fine.
李谦不会有事
Li Qian will be fine.
北宣和汐月也都不会有事
Beixuan and Xiyue will be fine.
二哥和你情同手足
My second brother and you are like brothers.
你怎能利用他做出这样的事情
How can you use him to do something like this?
情同手足
Like brothers?
我当他情同手足 他呢
I see him as a brother, but what about him?
是他 从我身边夺走了你
He took you away from me.
是他背信弃义在先
He betrayed me first.
你为什么还是不明白
Why don't you understand?
二哥也是无可奈何
Second brother was also helpless,
他只能做出
he can only make
对我跟汐月最好的选择
the best choice for me and Xiyue.
我都已经原谅他了
I have forgiven him.
为什么你还是不肯放过
Why are you still not letting it go?
好啊
Okay.
你们都彼此原谅 相互理解
You all forgive each other and have a mutual understanding.
可谁问过我能否原谅你们
But did anyone ask if I can forgive you guys?
谁在乎过我痛失挚爱
Did anyone care that I lost my love?
凭什么只有我一个人
Why am I the only one
来承担这些痛苦
to bear these pains?
你为何变得如此偏执
Why did you become so stubborn
如此狠辣
and so cruel?
我认识的那个潇洒豪放的云伺
The bold and unrestrained Yunsi that I know,
去哪里了
where did he go?
情是世界上最莫测的幻术
Love is the most unpredictable magic in the world.
使自私之人为之无私
It makes selfish people selfless.
怯懦之人为之勇敢
It makes cowardly people brave.
聪明之人为之愚钝
It makes smart people dumb.
自然
Naturally,
也会使潇洒豪放之人
it will make bold and unrestrained people
变得偏执卑鄙
stubborn and despicable.
我要是能早些如此狠辣的话
If I can be so cruel earlier,
也许就不会失去你了
maybe I won’t lose you.
你是我的
You are mine.
以前是
You were,
以后也是
and you'll continue to be.
一天的时间很快就到了
The one day limit is coming soon.
如果李谦交不出人
If Li Qian can’t find him,
便等着一纸战书吧
he will receive a war statement.
你真的决定了
You really decided,
真的执意如此吗
and insist on this?
真的狠心断了你我最后的情分吗
Are you really willing to break our last relationship?
我远远不如你狠心
I am far less cruel than you.
凯尔比若是有事
If Kaierbi has something wrong,
我定会亲手取你性命
I will personally kill you.
你好自为之
Behave yourself. ♪I use my lifetime to write letter by letter♪ ♪your name.♪ ♪Looking at the twilight and thinking about how I feel.♪ ♪A devout vow to exchange for a hug for you.♪ ♪It's all because of you.♪ ♪Empty sighs about you are like heavy rainfalls.♪ ♪Empty sighs about you are like heavy rainfalls.♪
放肆
You're presumptuous.
这仆固云伺竟敢挑衅
This Pugu Yunsi dared to provoke me.
这可都是因为你处事不当
This is all because you did not manage things properly,
才造成了今天这种局面
and caused this situation today.
若真要开战
If there really is a war,
我北宣就失去了汐月这道
Beixuan will lose Xiyue,
和南麓之间的屏障
which is a barrier between us and Nanlu.
从此要多面对一个对手
From now on, it will have to face one more opponent.
父皇息怒
Father, please calm down.
此事皆因儿臣而起
This matter started because of me.
儿臣愿自请与云伺和谈
I am willing to ask for peace with Yunsi.
望父皇恩准
Please let me do it.
和谈
Peace talk?
你还长本事了
You think you're so skilled?
行 这都是那云伺有意刁难
Okay. This is all Yunsi's deliberate acts.
朕倒要听听 你该如何解决
I want to hear how you plan to solve it.
父皇放心 儿臣自然知道
Father, rest assured. Naturally I know
那云伺究竟想要的是什么
what Yunsi wants.
只要儿臣亲自去了
As long as I go personally,
那云伺的目的就达到了
then the purpose of Yunsi will be reached.
笑话
That's a joke.
父皇 儿臣也以为
Father, I also think that
这已是目前唯一可行的解决之法
this is the only feasible solution at present.
不过既然是去和谈
But since you are going to talk about peace,
便不能带兵过多
you can't bring too many soldiers,
以免激怒汐月就此开战
to avoid angering Xiyue and starting a war.
有十余飞骑军随身 便足矣
Having ten flying squadrons is enough.
王兄不用心急
Brother, don't worry.
就算你不说
Even if you don't say it,
臣弟也不会因自保而带太多兵力
I will not bring too many soldiers for self-protection.
父皇 儿臣心意已决
Father, I have decided.
望父皇恩准
Please let me.
父皇不必顾虑
Father, don't worry.
如今 北宣的兵力
The military power of Beixuan now
虽然远胜汐月与南麓
is far better than Xiyue and Nanlu.
但宣河刚刚改道 百姓迁徙
But Xuan river has just rerouted and people are migrating.
朝中耗费大量财力
It costs a lot of government money.
这场仗断不能打 只能和谈
There can't be war, we can only talk about peace.
朕上次让你处置妥当
I asked you to handle it last time,
却造成了今天这种局面
but it became this kind of situation today.
你这次去就能解决得好吗
Can you solve it this time?
父皇也说过
Father, you also said that
北宣不能与儿臣一同承担
Beixuan can not bear it with me.
所以儿臣不管付出什么代价
So no matter what the price,
都必须亲自前去
I must go in person.
否则那云伺不会罢休
Otherwise, Yunsi will not stop.
也只有儿臣亲自去
Only if I personally go there,
才能让汐月师出无名
Xiyue will not have a reason to start the war.
你闭嘴吧
Shut up.
一定还会有别的办法
There must be other ways.
父皇 此事因儿臣而起
Father, this situation is because of me.
只能由儿臣了结
It can only be settled by me.
为了北宣
For Beixuan,
为了边疆百姓
for people living at the border,
就让儿臣去吧
let me go.
朕便依你 小心珍重
I will let you, be careful.
一定要毫发无损地回来见朕
Be sure to come back unscathed.
儿臣领旨
I understand.
父皇 九弟此去虽有风险
Father, although ninth brother is at risk here,
但目前尚有李明月
only Li Mingyue
可做我北宣的唯一筹码
can be the chip for Beixuan.
儿臣以为
I think,
定要将其软禁起来
she must be put under house arrest.
恳请降旨
Please order it.
将李明月暂时收入我府中
Let Li Mingyue be temporarily kept in my house,
以防他日生变
in case unexpected things happen.
王兄不要欺人太甚
Brother, stop pushing it.
父皇 儿臣身为北宣臣子
Father, as a minister of Beixuan,
自当甘愿为北宣牺牲
I am willing to sacrifice myself for Beixuan,
但绝对容不得他人借机
but I absolutely cannot let anyone use this opportunity
欺辱本王王妃
to insult my queen.
传朕旨意
Announce my order that
将李明月在宫中软禁
Li Mingyue will be under house arrest in the palace.
期间 仍以王妃之礼相待
During the period, she is still treated with the queen’s courtesy.
不得有一丝怠慢
There must be no mistreatment.
领旨
Yes.
父皇 儿臣此去唯有一愿
Father, I have only one wish this time.
Speak.
望父皇善待明月
I hope that father will be kind to Mingyue.
放心吧
Do not worry.
儿臣叩谢父皇隆恩
Thank you father.
都退下吧
Dismiss.
儿臣告退
Goodbye. People come, people leave, roads continue extending far away. The tracks from the last life. The views are fading away, just like winter is coming, this moment becomes unreachable. Use paper and a pen to record the eternal secret, whose name I'm writing? Wearing a white elegant dress, we met in the vast crowd. The snow has no trace but feelings, turns into a soft tear. See those stars fly through the sky, yet they're so far and so illusory. The complicated plots from the next life, we still take pity on everything. I stop here, gentle and soft, it's all because of you. I stop here, gentle and soft, it's all because of you.