Chinese Zero to Hero
ENG SUB《明月照我心The Love by Hypnotic》EP03——主演:方逸伦,凌美仕,倪寒尽- YouTube

Channel: 腾讯视频
你所奏请的宣河改道方案d
About the Xuan river diversion plan that you have requested,
皇上只字未改
the emperor has not changed a word,
直接准了
and approved it.
但从你的琴声中
But from the sound of your music,
非但听不出丝毫的喜悦
not only can't I hear the slightest joy,
倒似心乱如麻
I hear a mess.
或许我只是想效仿水声汹涌
Maybe I just want to emulate the sound of water.
以期改道成功 福泽百姓
In order to wish for successful diversion and help the people.
音律是不会骗人的
Music cannot deceive.
你既心烦在此抚琴
You are playing music while being upset here.
想必你还是小看了李明月
You must have underestimated Li Mingyue.
逼她退婚失败
You failed to make her break the engagement.
此女子
This woman,
并非你我想象那般
she is not what you and I imagined to be.
有生之年
In my lifetime,
竟能听到王爷承认识人不善
I can hear you admit not reading someone correctly.
此女不可小觑
This woman can't be underestimated.
你是否相信
Do you believe that
这世间有探寻人心之密术啊
there is a spell to search within people's hearts in this world?
当然
Of course.
东瀛百鬼中的觉
Among Japanese ghosts, Jue
便能察觉人内心深处的意愿
can detect a person's deep intentions.
怪力乱神
Ghost talk.
我若相信你这怪力乱神
If I believe such silly ghost talk,
我还跑到你这儿来受你揶揄
why would I come all the way to you to listen to you?
怪力乱神
Ghost talk
那未必是莫须有之物
is not based on nothing.
十数年前
Some ten years ago,
先父客居汐月
my father resided in Xiyue.
思乡甚切
He was homesick.
偶遇一白发琴师
He met a musician with white hair
抚弄一无弦之琴
playing a stringless guqin.
无弦之琴
A stringless guqin?
先父与琴师四目交接之时
When my father and the musician made eye contact,
骤然间听到琴中流出乡音
suddenly he heard the melodies of his homeland.
先父大为震惊
My father was shocked.
先父醒过神来 琴师已去
The next thing he knew, the musician was already gone.
空留无弦之琴在原地
Leaving only the stringless guqin there.
所以
And so,
你也认为此密术的确存在
you also think that this secret spell does exist?
此密术能使人如置幻境
This secret spell can make people experience fantasy
并唤起内心最深的感受
and evoke their deepest feelings inside.
昨夜
Last night,
明月似乎就是用了密术
Mingyue seemed to have used the secret spell.
使本王展现出了
She made me show
对火超出常人的惧怕
my fear of fire that is beyond ordinary people.
你心神不宁
You are uneasy
竟因是被她抓住了死穴
because she has your weakness.
如若仅是如此
If this is the only case,
那不论是拒婚还是休妻
then a refusal to marry or a divorce,
都是解决之道
is the solution.
但那刻我置身幻境
But at that moment, I was in a fantasy
却感觉一切都非常熟悉
but felt that everything was very familiar.
就像是
It's like,
重拾了一段记忆
regaining a memory.
你是说
You mean,
这密术使你想起了
the secret spell reminds you of
失忆以前的事情
things before your amnesia?
你知道我九岁大病失忆
You know that when I was 9 years old, I got sick and had amnesia.
此前记忆尽失
I lost my previous memories.
我明白我自己怕什么
I understand what I am afraid of,
却不知道为何怕
but don't know why.
明白自己爱什么
I understand what I love,
却不知为何爱
but I don’t what is love.
但如今
But now,
我似乎知道了自己惧怕火的缘由
I seem to know the reason for my fear of fire.
是因为我曾经目睹了一场大火
It's because I have witnessed a big fire.
既如此 你待如何
Since that's the case, what will you do?
如果密术为真
If the spell is true,
她能助我找回记忆
and she can help me find my memory,
那我便将她留下
then I will let her stay.
极力护她周全
I'll try to protect her.
但如果密术为虚
But if the spell is fake,
那本王
then I,
本王也容不得她如此诓骗
I can't allow her to fool around.
慧心
Huixin?
你怎么来了
Why did you come?
慧心此番来
Huixin came here
是想将亲手备下的贺礼
to give my handmade gift
交给王爷
to you personally.
慧心明白
I understand.
王爷身在皇家
You are in the royal family.
婚姻不由自主
You can't control your marriage.
我能体谅
I can understand
也能承受
and I can also withstand it.
你秀外慧中
You are smart and beautiful.
是世间难得的好姑娘
You are one of the few best girls in the world.
虽然本王儿时记忆皆失
Although my childhood memories are lost,
但你我终归一起长大成人
but you and I have grown up together.
本王从始至终
From beginning to end,
只把你当妹妹看待
I have seen you as a sister.
可那份婚约
But the marriage contract
一直都是我心中的信念
has always been a belief in my heart.
沉甸甸的很有分量
It's heavy and meaningful.
这些年我一直守着
I have been guarding it these past years.
本王知道 也不会否认
I know, and I will not deny it.
只希望你能幸福地过此一生
I only hope that you can live happily in this life.
命运弄人 勿要执念于此
Don't be obsessed with the fate which plays with us.
多谢王爷关怀
Thank you for your care.
若无其他事情
If there's nothing else,
慧心先告辞了
I'll leave now.
北宣的花就是不一样啊
The flower of Beixuan is different.
公主 您答应过的
Princess, you promised
不再拿奴婢练习催眠的
to no longer use me to practice hypnosis.
既然是手艺 当然要勤加练习
Since it is a craft, of course, I must practice hard.
一日不练 自己知悉
If I don’t practice each day, I'll feel it.
两日不练 师父知悉
If I don’t practice for two days, my teacher will feel it.
三日不练 人人知悉
If I don’t practice for three days, everyone will feel it.
昨日用在本王身上的招式
The move you used on me yesterday,
今日用在她身上了
are you using it on her today?
王爷误会了
You have misunderstood.
坦丽不过是牙疼
Tanli just has a toothache.
你们两个先下去
You two, go ahead.
本王与公主有要事相商
I have something to discuss with the princess.
本王问你
Let me ask you.
上次你使用秘术
Last time, you used a spell.
本王在幻境所见
The things I saw in the fantasy,
究竟是真是假
is it real or not?
那可不是什么幻境
That is not a fantasy.
而是你中了我的催眠大法
You were hypnotized by me
进入了你的真实记忆
and entered your real memory.
你只用了语言
You only used words
就能开启催眠
to turn on hypnosis.
难道无需借助任何外力
Don't you need any external forces?
怎么
What?
你还觉得我需要法器加持
You think that I need a tool to help me?
法器
A tool?
很好 本王答应与你完婚
Very good, I promise to marry you.
不过
But,
既然本是契约
since it is a contract,
那本王也有一个条件
I also have a condition
你必须遵守
that you must obey.
没问题 你说
No problem, speak.
那就是
That is,
只有本王同意
you can hypnotize me
你才可以催眠我
only when I agree to it.
否则
Otherwise,
将被视为违反契约
it will be considered a breach of the contract,
必将严惩
and will be severely punished.
有祝心铃在手也不怕你严惩我
I am not afraid of you, now that I have Zhuxin Bell.
那就这么一言为定
Then it’s a promise.
慧心
Huixin.
你又何必寻此短见
Why are you trying to kill yourself?
王爷误会了
You have misunderstood.
就算明日他便大婚
Even if he gets married tomorrow,
我也从未失去希望
I will never lose hope.
这是我儿时跟他游戏时
When I was playing with him as a child,
得到的一缕头发
I got a strand of his hair.
我特意提早一天跟他合髻
I deliberately merge my hair with his one day earlier.
那么此后我们的姻缘
Then maybe our relationship in the future
便能更好些吧
can be better.
事已至此
At this point,
你仍想要跟他合髻
you still want to be with him.
凌王殿下
His Royal Highness King Ling.
你有千般的好
You are so good,
我却无法放进心里
but I can't put you in my heart.
公主 咱们得快点洗漱一下
Princess, let's wash up quickly.
宫中派来帮您打扮的嬷嬷们
The maids from the palace who will help you dress up
马上就要到了
are arriving soon.
别急嘛 我总得算一算
Don't worry, I have to divine
今日宜不宜大婚再说
if today is appropriate for marriage first.
公主
Princess.
您肯定算出个
You will definitely divine that
今日万事不宜的结果来搪塞
today’s unsuitable for everything and use it as an excuse.
可这大婚
But the marriage,
也不是咱们说不去就不去的呀
it's not up to us to not attend.
那我总得自我催眠一下吧
Then at least I have to hypnotize myself.
不然这婚
Otherwise,
我根本就结不下去
I can’t get married at all.
我祝心铃呢
Where is my Zhuxin Bell?
我昨天明明放在里面的
I clearly put it inside yesterday.
昨夜谁进过我房间
Who went into my room last night?
雀砚来过
Queyan came.
说是王爷落了什么东西
He said that the prince has left something here.
好你个李谦
Li Qian, you,
竟敢干这等鸡鸣狗盗之事
you dare to do things like stealing.
公主 这可怎么办呀
Princess, what can we do?
此物似乎就是催眠密术的法器
This object seems to be the instrument of hypnosis.
但即便我彻夜钻研
But even after studying it all night,
也没能看出端倪
I don't have a clue.
究竟受此物影响是何感受
What is the feeling of being affected by this thing?
意识不如往常清晰
Consciousness is not as clear as usual.
有时如同坠入幻境
Sometimes it's like falling into a fantasy.
对方的一举一动
Each and every move
其言行举止
from the other person
都变得异常地值得信赖
have became extremely trustworthy
使人难以抗拒
and hard to resist.
这种感觉 我也有
I also have this feeling.
倘若面前的女子极美
If the woman in front of me is very beautiful,
我就犹如坠入五里云雾
I will feel like falling into the clouds.
不知身在何处
I don't know where I am.
处于欲仙欲死之境
In the realm of extreme pleasure.
哪怕是她让我上刀山下火海
Even if she let me go to into dangerous places,
似乎也是情意绵绵
it will still seem affectionate.
Stop.
别急 我们一起用力
Don't worry, we will work hard together.
一定能拔出来
We will be able to pull it out.
Good.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
活动活动
Just stretching.
活动活动
Just stretching.
男女间的屏障
The barrier between men and women
原本是信赖二字
is trust.
若用此物能让咱们王爷放下戒心
If this thing can let our prince put his guard down,
此女不可小觑啊
then this woman can't be underestimated.
此女唯一不可小觑之处
The only thing that this woman can't be underestimated on
便是通晓密术
is her spell.
说起来
Speak of,
每次似乎都是她主动靠近
every time, it is her who actively approaches.
然后
Then,
轻触某处
she touches somewhere.
这正是重点
This is the key.
快告诉我
Tell me now.
王妃喜欢触碰何处啊
Where does she like to touch?
是这儿 是这儿
Here, or here,
还是这儿
or here?
金玉
Jinyu.
第五澄
Diwu Cheng.
快告诉我
Tell me now.
快告诉我
Tell me now.
给你这种感觉的女子
The woman who gives you this feeling,
姓甚名谁啊
what's her name?
公子 快停下 公子
Stop, please stop.
我告诉你
Let me tell you,
这种女子非我老母莫属
this kind of woman can only be my mother.
真孝顺
Such filial piety.
兴安还珠合浦
Xing'an is peaceful.
圣慈恩普天下
The imperial kindness falls on all people.
宣汐月国公主李明月入北宣
Calling for the princess of Xiyue, Mingyue, to enter Beixuan,
嫁于资王李谦
and marry King Zi, Li Qian.
行大婚之礼
The grand wedding ceremony.
自此之后
Starting now,
两国交好
there will be good relations between the two kingdoms,
相互扶持
with mutual support.
荣两国百姓之安宁
There will be tranquility among the people of the two kingdoms.
我还以为王爷光明磊落
I thought that you are upright.
没想到竟会偷女儿家的东西
I didn’t expect you to steal a girl's things.
你我是契约婚姻
You and I have a contract marriage.
既是交易则需筹码
Chips are required for trading.
王爷谨慎
You are cautious.
东西想必是随身携带
You must have carried the thing with you.
还是注意脚下
Pay attention to your feet.
不要贸然失仪
Don't rush and lose your manner.
那香囊原本是系在右侧
That sachet was originally tied to your right.
如今却系在左侧
Now it’s on your left.
王爷未免掩饰得也太过了吧
You have disguised it too much.
只有本王想让你知道
Only if I want you to know,
你才会知道
will you know.
以此为牵制
Take this as a bargaining chip,
谅你也不敢贸然闯祸
and you won't dare to fool around.
大典开始
The ceremony has begun.
却扇
Discard the fan.
却扇 什么是却扇啊
Discard the fan, what is that?
香透满堂金玉彩
Fragrant and full of golden jade.
扇遮半面桃花开
Fan covers half of the face like a peach blossom.
明月
Mingyue.
却扇词已出
The cue to discard the fan has happened.
公主为何还不却扇
Why hasn't the princess discarded the fan?
这是要做什么
What is this to do?
若想要回法器
If you want your instrument back,
就陪本王跳支迎亲舞
accompany me in the marriage dance.
儿臣给父皇 淑妃娘娘请安
Greetings to father and madam.
平身
Rise up.
谢父皇 谢淑妃娘娘
Thank you father and madam.
父皇 两国和亲
Father, the marriage between two kingdoms
婚俗应有两国特色
should have marriage customs from both kingdoms.
所以儿臣和公主
So I and the princess
特意将汐月的迎亲舞
deliberately arranged Xiyue's marriage dance
编排成了一支却扇舞
into a fan-discarding dance.
如此说来
In that case,
公主与资王倒是别有一番心意
the princess and King Zi have put in a lot of thoughts.
落座吧
Let’s sit.
新人入座
Let the newlyweds sit.
不准提前动筷
No moving chopsticks in advance.
行了一天礼连块肉都不让先吃
I can't get to eat meat after a whole day of greetings.
小气
Stingy.
共牢而食 合卺而酳
Eating together and drinking together,
所以合体同尊卑 执箸
so two become one. Take chopsticks.
执箸
Take chopsticks?
公主
Princess.
北宣之肉难以下咽呀
Is it hard to swallow the meat of Beixuan?
公主有所不知
You don't know,
这肉要全部食完
that you must eat all these meat
婚姻才能得以圆满
so your marriage can be completed.
明月 你怎么不吃啊
Mingyue, why don't you eat?
竟如此苦涩
So bitter.
王兄还真是煞费苦心
Brother really has put in painstaking efforts.
父皇
Father.
汐月公主并非食不得北宣之肉
It's not that the princess of Xiyue cannot eat the meat of Beixuan,
只是想从中觅得某些寓意
but that she wants to find meaning in it.
此举寓意明月
This symbolize Mingyue
从此褪去汐月公主的名号
removing the title of the princess of Xiyue,
正式成为北宣王妃
and officially becomes the Queen of Beixuan.
果真不苦了
It's not bitter anymore.
王兄
Brother.
王兄特意备下极苦之肉
Brother deliberately prepared the bitter meat.
是想取同甘共苦之意吗
Do you want to take the meaning of enduring hardship together?
的确如此
Indeed.
询儿真是费了一番苦心啊
Xun has put in a lot of efforts.
礼成 开宴
Ceremony is completed. Let the feast begin.
来啊
Come.
某人说过
Someone said that
若是我与他共舞
if I dance with him,
就将法器还我
then he will return the instrument to me.
本王说的是
What I said was,
若你想要回法器
if you want your instrument back,
就得配合本王共舞
you have to dance with me.
这和我说的不是一个意思吗
Is this not what I said?
与我共舞
Dancing with me
只能证明你想要回法器
can only prove that you want the instrument back.
你竟然和我咬文嚼字耍花招
You dare to play word tricks with me.
因为公主此前任性胡来
Because the princess had been fooling around,
完全忘了本王手中握有筹码
and completely forgotten that I have a chip in my hand.
Oh.
伊 伊
Oh. Oh.
伊内个瓜瓜
Oh boy.
我辛苦了一天
I have worked hard for a day.
你居然说我任性胡来
You dare to say that I am fooling around.
我倒是记得某人扇扇子
I remember someone fanned the fan,
还差点吐出共牢之肉
and almost spat out the meat of enduring hardship.
你说 这是该赏呢
Tell me, should this be rewarded,
还是该罚
or punished?
还不是因为要守你们北宣的规矩
It's because I have to stick to the rules of Beixuan
我才老出岔子
so I made mistakes.
要是按照我们汐月的习俗
If we follow the customs of Xiyue,
成为笑柄的怕就是你
the laughing stock will be you instead.
看来这位王妃
It seems that this queen...
安分点
Keep still.
今后怕是会给谦儿增添烦恼啊
I am afraid that she will bring trouble to Qian in the future.
明月本性自由
Mingyue is free-spirited.
规矩上的事
Regarding the rules,
等以后慢慢调教吧
we'll teach her later.
以后有李明月这个靶子
In the future, with Li Mingyue as a target,
凌王再想设计小谦
when King Ling wants to trick Qian,
就不用那么辛苦了
it won't be so hard.
我记得他酒量没这么差啊
I remember that his alcohol tolerance was not this bad.
有人下药了
Someone has drugged the wine.
吉时已到
It's time.
两位新人移步殿外放箭
The two newlyweds, please go outside to shoot arrows.
王爷
Sir.
一箭喻婚姻美满
One arrow blesses the marriage.
二箭喻多子多福
Two arrows bless offsprings.
三箭喻国家强盛
Three arrows bless the kingdom to be strong.
箭越远则心越诚
The farther the arrow is, the more sincere the heart.
九弟为何迟迟不开弓
Why isn't ninth brother shooting yet?
难道是怕心不诚
Are you afraid that your heart is not sincere
射不远吗
and so you can't shoot far? People come, people leave, roads continue extending far away. The tracks from the last life. The views are fading away, just like winter is coming, this moment becomes unreachable. Use paper and a pen to record the eternal secret, whose name I'm writing? Wearing a white elegant dress, we met in the vast crowd. The snow has no trace but feeling, turns into a soft tear. See those stars fly through the sky, yet they're so far and so illusory. The complicated plots from the next life, we still take pity on everything. I stop here, gentle and soft, it's all because of you. I stop here, gentle and soft, it's all because of you.