Chinese Zero to Hero
双世宠妃04丨The Eternal Love 04(主演:梁洁, 邢昭林)English Sub
Drop Subs Here
First line starts at Updating... Updated

Channel: 优优独播剧场——YoYo Television Series Exclusive
王妃对本王的吻
Consort, are you satisfied with the kiss?
还满意吗 神经病啊你
You psycho! It's terrible!
简直烂透了
那爱妃的意思是
So, you mean I should practice more?
本王
还要勤加练习了
You... Bastard! Punk! Pervert!
王八蛋 臭流氓 大色魔
老娘的初吻
My first kiss!
藏了20年的初吻
I've been saving it for twenty years!
就这么没了
Now it's gone!
连城哥哥
Brother Liancheng
你不能这样
You can't be like that.
我要你陪着我
I want you to stay with me.
轻云
Qingyun. Time has changed.
今时不同往日
本王
I already have a consort now.
已经娶妻
当然要尽为夫之责了
Of course I should be nice to my wife.
你最好乖乖的
You better behave. You know what I am capable of.
你知道本王能做些什么 连城哥哥
Brother Liancheng.
王妃 舟车劳顿
Consort feels tired after a long trip.
已经乏了
所以
So we've to go now.
先回去了
是吗王妃
Right? Consort?
哼 你说什么就是什么
Whatever you say!
很好
Good.
连城哥哥过
Brother Liancheng
轻云以后
Can I pay a visit to your place sometime?
可以常去八王府玩儿吗
那就要问问
That you should ask my consort.
本王的王妃了 啊?
Ha?
八王妃
Consort Qu. Can I come?
不会不欢迎轻云吧
郡主 你可太见外了
Princess, you're not some outsider.
你想什么时候来就什么时候来
Come whenever you want.
你就当檀儿不存在吧 况且王爷和你
Just ignore me! Besides, you grew up together with Prince Liancheng.
从小青梅竹马其实王爷
Actually, Prince Liancheng wishes you can come every day.
每天巴不得盼着你来呢
嘶 哎呀 嘶
镜心你能不能轻点儿呀
Jingxin, be gentle.
我轻一点儿 那你自己也忍着点儿啊
Okay, I'll be gentle. Bear with me a little.
哎呀 可千万别留疤呀
Don't leave any scars on my back.
我可没钱整容
I have no money for plastic surgery.
嘶 哎呀
要是我能替你受这罪就好了
I wish I could take this instead of you.
哎呀 没事儿
It's okay. I'm used to it.
这个死大夫人
That old bitch
定是年老色衰 看我美貌如花 想毁我容
She must have envied my beauty. Wants to ruin me?
那么容易
Keep dreaming!
哎 我的美背啊
My beautiful back...
我以后还怎么穿吊带儿
How can I wear backless costume to lure those hot guys.
勾引我那些帅哥
镜心
Jingxin.
你去拿点儿云南白药吧
Go get me the Yunnan Baiyao unguent.
云南白药?
Yunnan Baiyao unguent?
什么是云南白药啊
What's that?
就是你们这儿的 药
Some healing unguent.
你们这儿的药
Healing unguent.
我忘记告诉你了 我们现在
I forgot to tell you. We have no medicine at all.
什么药都没有
加入王府之前
Before we came.
大夫人说那些东西晦气
Her ladyship said those are ominous.
所以 把我们的药都没收了
So she confiscated all of them.
要不 我现在去问管家要一些
How about I go ask the chamberlain for some?
算了算了
Never mind.
我受伤的事儿 也不想让太多人知道
I don't want them to know I'm injured.
这样吧 你去厨房拿几个煮鸡蛋
Go get some boiled eggs from the kitchen.
敷一敷算了
That will do.
要不我去找王爷吧 打住
How about... I go ask Prince Liancheng for help? Stop!
那个腹黑男 巴不得虐我呢
That evil schemer. He'd rather I've been punished harder!
那我现在去拿鸡蛋了
Then I'll fetch you some eggs.
墨连城这个大色魔
That evil pervert Mo Liancheng
竟然
How could he...
竟然夺走了我的初吻
How could he kiss me? My first kiss...
我还有初吻吗
Is that my first kiss?
哎 算了
Forget it.
我想想就来气 就他这种腹黑男
I'm so mad. How could such an evil schemer be a prince?
还能当王爷
人家电视剧里的王爷 哪个
Those princes in the TV drama are all gentlemen and love their woman deeply.
不是深情款款 温润如玉的
真是倒了血霉
Such a back luck!
碰上这种狼心狗肺
How could I meet such a heartless inhuman bastard!
连人性都没有的东西
哎 镜心 你能不能轻点儿呀
Jingxin, easy.
你这是要谋杀我
Are you trying to kill me?
镜心 我跟你讲啊
Jingxin, listen.
嫁人千万不能嫁这种
Never marry a man like him.
谁要是嫁给这种腹黑男 谁就是
If anyone falls into a trap like this. She will be living in the hell for her whole life!
倒了霉了
怎么是你呀
Why it's you?
出去 既然我是流氓
Get out! Since I'm a ruffian.
那我为什么要出去
Then why would I leave?
你想干什么
What're you gonna do?
当然是做流氓该做的事情了
Something a ruffian might do.
It hurts. Do you know cursing a loyal prince is great disrespect crime.
你可知道 辱骂皇室
是大不敬
本王一句话 你便会锒铛入狱
You could be locked up if I tell them.
而且至少关十年
At least ten years behind bars. Really?
真的假的 你别吓我 王妃若是不信我
Don't try to fool me. If you don't believe me.
但试无妨
You can try it. Damn it!
我靠 这个腹黑男
This evil schemer. He is capable of anything.
什么事儿都干得出来
I can't get locked behind bars. I need to go back.
我可不能蹲监狱 不然怎么回去
王爷
Your highness. I didn't mean anything I said before.
檀儿刚才说的话都是无心的
只是
It's just because the pain on my back is too much.
伤口太痛了
发几句牢骚而已
I couldn't help it.
其实王爷在檀儿心里是
In fact, in my heart prince you are handsome, elegant.
风流倜傥 英俊潇洒
人见人爱花见花开
All the women will fall for you, even the flowers will blossom for you.
绝对是第一美男
The most handsome man in the world.
王爷 你就可再生檀儿的气了
Prince, don't be mad at Xiaotan'er.
好不好
Okay?
不生气也可以
I can do that.
但是本王问你什么
But you must answer whatever I ask you.
你就要说什么 不可隐瞒
本王问你 大夫人
Tell me, does she often do this to you?
是不是常常对你用刑
嗯 我身上还有很多旧伤呢
There're many old wounds left before.
恐怕一时半会 是好不了了
That will take some time to heal.
口说无凭
It'll be your words against hers.
本王怎么相信你
Why should I believe you?
我证明给你看啊
I can show you.
那你的手先起来 不然我怎么给你看啊
Move your hand. So I can show you.
背起行囊 去天涯
如果某天
看清楚了吗
Do you see it?
没有
No.
还能说吗
看清楚了吧
See it now?
还是没有
Still no.
这样看清楚了吧
See it now?
如果可以
重来吗
原来
我以为可以忘掉
怀疑座城市没有记号
可是奔跑了每个街道
还想再寻找
(原来我以为可以听到) 小 站住
My la... Stop there!
换一个爱人眨眼间就套牢
难预料
给王妃上药 好生伺候
Apply these on her back. Take good care of her.
是 王爷
Yes, your highness.
怎么回事儿呀
What happened?
镜心
Jingxin. I was cursing that schemer when he came in.
我刚才骂了几句腹黑男 被他听到了
他说辱骂皇室 要入狱十年
He told me I would be locked away for ten years for cursing a royal.
真的假的
Is that real?
我没听说有这条罪呀
I've never heard of that crime.
臭流氓 死变态 又骗
That ruffian! Pervert! He fooled me...
又骗我
He fooled me again!
那这个和这个 你到底要
This one and this one. Which one do you want?
哪一个呀 嗯?
小檀你醒啦
Xiaotan, you're awake!
小檀 整个王府的床
Xiaotan. I've searched the whole imperial mansion.
我都寻了个遍 可是
But I didn't find any traces!
一点踪迹都没有
连那些丫鬟和老妈子的房间都找过了
I even tried those maids' room.
可是还是一点儿踪迹都没有
But still no trace of it!
现如今 也只有王爷的房间呢
So the only one room left is his highness' room.
还没有寻过
可是我又进不去 你说怎么办呀
But I can't get in there. What shall I do? Jingxin.
镜心
What're you talking about?
你说什么胡话呢 小姐
My lady?
小姐 就是一些
My lady, just some trifles.
不相干的事儿
我现在给您梳头吧
Let me help with your hair.
你说 我让你寻床
You mean, I asked you to find some bed?
寻什么床
What kind of bed?
就是一张古床
An old bed.
倒也没有什么特别的
Nothing peculiar.
就是小姐格外重视 天天嚷着要找
But it seems quite important to you. Always ask me to look for it.
你细细把我之前交代你的事情说一遍
Tell me all the details I told you before.
Yes, my lady.
小姐呢 之前交代我 要找一张古床
You told me to look for an old bed.
说那张古床对您特别重要
Said it's very important to you.
之前在曲府的时候就已经寻了个遍
I've searched all the rooms in Mansion Qu before.
可是没有找到
But didn't find any.
您当时还大发脾气
You were so angry about it.
您要跳墙离家出走 后来我们嫁到了
Even tried to jump off the wall and run away from home. Then, you married Prince Liancheng.
王府 您又让我寻
You asked me to keep on looking.
还夸我
And you said I'm a gossip queen
我是八卦小天后 您也知道
You know me.
我这个人 耳根子软不禁夸
I'm quite easy to get stimulated by compliments.
您这么一说我就更起劲儿了
So after that, I worked even harder. I went over the whole mansion once I'm free.
所以得了空我就去寻床
可是 还没有寻到
But, still didn't find it.
那你可知
Do you know why did I ask you to find that bed?
我为何让你寻这床
具体的 我也不清楚
I don't know.
我只知道 小姐对这床
I only know that you take it very serious.
格外重视 仿佛没了这床
Like your life and soul are depending on it.
就像丢了魂儿一般
如今 我嫁入王府已数日
Now I've been in here for days.
却迟迟未能帮奕怀哥哥寻找地力
But I didn't get a chance to find the Imperial token for Prince Yihuai
生怕行事不妥
Because I was afraid to raise Prince Liancheng's suspicion.
引得王爷猜忌
坏了事情
And make it worse.
如今
But on the hand,
她却大张旗鼓寻床
she is looking for a bed with great fanfare
我正好借此掩护
I can use it as my excuse.
镜心
Jingxin.
准备些参茶和点心
Prepare some ginseng tea and snacks.
随我去趟王爷书房
We'll go see his highness in his study.
是 小姐
Yes, my lady.
王爷
Your highness.
属下发现
I found that Consort's maid Jingxin seems to be looking for something.
王妃的丫鬟镜心好像在府里找什么东西
看来有些人
Seems someone is getting impatient.
终究还是按耐不住了
于皓 你说如果有猎物送上门
Yu Hao. Tell me, if my prey runs to my net.
本王是杀了
Should I kill it or keep it for fun?
还是留着慢慢玩儿
这 王妃到
That... Consort Qu arrives!
见过八王爷
Greetings, my highness.
有事?王爷在书房呆了许久
Yes? Your highness has been in here for a long time.
能回房休息休息了
You should come and rest a little.
你就这么关心本王吗
I don't know you care about me so much.
这是檀儿应该做的
It's what I should do.
还有其他事吗
Anything else?
没有别的
No, nothing.
那你可以下去了
Then, you can leave now.
看来王妃对奏折
Seems Consort Qu is quite interested in my memorial to the throne.
很感兴趣啊
檀儿一届女子
Xiaotan'er is just a woman. I know nothing about state affairs.
怎懂国政大事
是吗
Is that so?
王爷 请用茶 不喝
Your highness, please have some tea. No.
王爷
Your highness, am I so unlovable?
檀儿
就这么不讨您喜欢吗
曲檀儿
Qu Tan'er.
人装久了 是会累的
People will get tired of pretending all day long.
檀儿不懂给您的意思
I don't know what you mean.
镜心
Jingxin.
你说呢
What about you?
奴婢 也不知王爷说的什么意思
I also have no idea.
是吗
Really?
那好
Good.
本王如果以欺瞒之罪
How about I drive you away from my palace
把你赶出八王府 那又如何呢
for pettifoggery?
奴婢不敢
I dare not lie to your highness.
王爷
Your highness, did Jingxin do anything wrong?
不知镜心做错了什么事
抬起头
Raise your head.
倒也有几分姿色
Quite pretty.
不如王妃
My consort, will you give her to me?
把她送与本王如何
镜心
Jingxin.
回王爷 她只是晕了过去 并无大碍
Your highness. She just fainted. Nothing serious.
那就送回去吧
Send her back then.
以免乱跑
So she won't run around. Yes, Your highness.
王妃
Consort Qu,
这镜心王妃是送
Will you give me Jingxin or not?
还是不送
I...
王妃
You don't want me to have her?
是舍不得
是舍不得
Yes.
镜心从小跟我一起长大
Jingxin and I grew up together.
我待她
She is like my own sister.
像亲妹妹一样 那就看你到底能不能护得住她了
Then, it depends on whether you could protect her or not.
王爷
Your highness, have some tea.
请用茶吧
茶都凉了
It's getting cold.
王爷
Your highness, please forgive me for my rash.
请恕檀儿冒失之罪
You did it on purpose.
你是故意的 檀儿不敢
I dare not.
檀儿陪您回房
Please allow me to follow you to your room
把湿衣服换下来吧
to help you change your clothes.
回房
My room?
檀儿伺候您更衣
I'll help you to get changed.
不必了
No need.
既然都跟到这里了 还不快说明来意
Since you followed me here. Then explain your intentions.
檀儿
I have no intentions.
并无什么来意
只是担心王爷 怕您的身子着凉
I'm just worried about you. I don't want you to get cold.
不论你是真的关心也好
No matter you really care for me or not.
虚情假意也罢
本王心领了
I appreciate that.
但是本王的卧室从来不让外人进去
But I never let anyone into my room.
如果丢了什么东西
In case something is stolen.
王妃承担不起
That's a consequence you can not afford.
既然如此
Since that,
那檀儿先退下了
I'll leave now.
边关告急 战事不稳
Our borderland is in danger, we're at war.
如今却又发生了这种事情
And now this?
郭宇临战指挥不错
Guo Yu is talented in battle command,
但是为人脾气暴躁
but he has a quick temper.
就因为和人发生了争执 就把人给杀了
How could he kill a man just because some fierce wrangling?
现在军心不稳 都闹着要处置他
Now it has shaken the army's morale They're all waiting for his disposal.
你们三个说说
You tell me, how should I dispose him?
该如何处置他
回父皇 如今敌人虎视眈眈 我们正是用人之际
Your majesty, now our enemies are waiting for their chance. We need talented commanders.
如果此刻杀了郭宇 无疑是自损功力
If we kill Guo Yu now, It will weaken ourselves.
如果安抚 将士会不满 如果纵容
If your majesty placate him, will arouse soldiers' dissatisfaction. If your majesty indulge him, he will get more arrogant.
此人必将飞扬跋扈
儿臣愚钝 不敢妄下定论
I dare not to make a conclusion.
大王兄有何高见
I wonder if Prince Yihuai has more considered opinions.
启禀父皇
Your majesty,
儿臣以为 郭宇作战经验丰富
Guo Yu has rich experience in battlefield.
是我东岳的得力战将
He's a competent general in our country.
一定不能重罚
We shouldn't give him severe penalty.
可以让他戴罪立功 一来呢
but to let him redeem himself by good service instead. On one hand, it can pacify our soldiers.
是可以安抚军心 二来
On the other hand, it won't waste such a warrior.
也不至于损失一员虎将
Once he made some military exploit.
如果他再立军功 想必这军中也不会再有任何异议
It will subside the other different opinions.
城儿
你说说
Liancheng, what do you think?
回父皇 儿臣以为
Your majesty I think Guo Yu has defied the military disciplines many times.
郭宇多次违抗军纪 目中无人
是军中建制问题
It's the military organization's problem.
权力过于集中所致
It's about the concentration of power. If we kill him.
杀了一个郭宇
Another man like him will come out.
还会有下一个郭宇 因此
So we should build the checks and balances before everything.
当务之急 全力制衡才是关键
由朝中派人监管
Send a minister to supervise the forces.
然后提高每个将士的实力
And enhance every soldiers' strength
让权力得以制衡 方能解决问题
To keep the balance of the power. That should be the solution of the problem.
非常好
Very good.
城儿一下点出了问题的所在
Liangcheng has seen the point.
你们两个人 特别是你 怀儿
You two, Especially you, Yihuai.
以后也要有长进才行
Must study harder and make progress.
古代人到底是怎么生活的
What a miserable life in ancient times! No electric, no Wi-Fi, no phone.
没电没网没手机 无聊了连个朋友圈都刷不了
Can't even check my facebook.
真是无聊死了
I'm bored to death!
哎 啊
镜心怎么还不回来
What took Jingxin so long?
饿死我了
I'm starving! Xiaotan, I'm back. Xiaotan. Xiaotan. Xiaotan. You...
小檀 你
你这到底是干什么呀 有什么想不开的
What're you doing? What's bothering you?
要这么作践你自己呀
Why are you torturing yourself like this?
哎 你快放下来
Put it down.
放下来呀
Let go. Put it down.
Let go. Let go of me!
啊 别
我这不是作贱自己
I'm not torturing myself.
我这是运动呢我
I'm doing exercise.
你没受伤吧
Did I hurt you?
哎呀 好了好了 你以后别管我了
Enough, enough. Leave me alone.
我这是做运动呢 这叫瑜伽 是可以减肥塑身的
I'm doing exercise. This called yoga. It can help me shape my body.
哎呀好了好了 回头我教你
Okay, okay. I'll teach you next time.
这种运动可以使你的胸
This excise can enlarge your boobs
变大
屁股 变翘
And gives a nice butt.
小檀
Xiaotan.
你又开始不正经了
You are being capricious again.
宵夜
Food! Xiaotan, I got these from the kitchen.
这些可是我跟厨房偷偷要来的
好吃
Tastes good.
对了我去厨房的时候
Right, when I was in the kitchen
听老妈子说八王爷没有用晚膳
I heard the maid said that prince didn't have dinner today.
好像是到宫里了
He went to the imperial palace.
真的假的 千真万确
Really? Absolutely true!
真是天助我也
It's my lucky day today!
小檀
Xiaotan
你想干什么呀
What're you planning?
你不会是又想去王爷的书房吧
You're not going to sneak in prince's study, right?
你白天都已经去过一次了
We've been there once today.
这次就不要再冒险了吧
Don't take the risk again.
要是被王爷发现了 又不知道要惹出什么事端来
If he finds out. Who knows what will he do?
那我要是真的被王爷赶出去了
If he really drives me out. Then...
那我 那我怎么办呀
Where should I go then?
我白天什么时候去过了
When did I go there today?
那个腹黑男 他说要把你赶出去呀
That schemer, he said he will drive you out? Xiaotan.
哎 我要是真的被八王爷
If prince really threw me out.
赶出去了
那我可真就是无家可归了
I'll be homeless!
哎呀
好了好了
Okay, okay.
镜心
Jingxin.
你的事儿呢 我一定会跟腹黑男说的
I'll talk with the evil schemer about your thing.
但是我的事儿
But as for me. I must go there tonight.
你也要去 我要尽早找到这张床啊
I need to find the bed as soon as possible!
再在这个地方待下去 我一定会憋疯的
If I get trapped in here for any longer. I'll go insane!
你先吃着 我先走 啊
You have some. I'll go there first.
小檀
Xiaotan.
小檀
Xiaotan!
什么人
Who are you?
敢偷袭本王 声名显赫的
How dare you attack a prince? The famous prince Mo Yihuai
大王爷墨奕怀 王位最有能力的争夺者
The most strong competitor for the throne.
王爷不要误会
Don't get us wrong.
我们是来跟您合作的
We only want to cooperate with you.
你们到底是何人 我们是修玄之人
Who are you? We're cultivators.
具体哪门哪派 王爷不必知道
Prince doesn't need to know our clan.
王爷只需要明白 以我们的能力
Just know that we can help you
必定能够帮助王爷登上皇位
to become the king.
但王爷也要答应我们一件事
But there's one thing.
哦 我们主人的圣物镇魂珠在东岳国
Out master's soul-suppressing orb is lost in Dongyue Empire.
我们二人奉命来寻找
We're ordered to find it.
镇魂珠
Soul-suppressing orb?
本王从未听过
Never heard of it. You don't need to know what that is.
王爷不必知道它是什么
我们得到线索 镇魂珠就在皇宫御书房
We're told that the soul-suppressing orb
王爷只需取来即可
is in the Imperial Study. You just need to get it for us.
御书房可不是想进就能进的
Imperial Study is not a place where anyone can enter when they want to.
以大王爷您的实力有什么是办不到的
But you have the intelligence and balls to do it.
更何况
Besides, we will help you.
我们可以跟王爷合作
把御书房
To make the Imperial Study as your own study.
变成王爷您的书房
本王很乐意跟高手合作
I'm happy to work with efficient people.
哇 这房子可是够豪华的
Such a fancy house.
这做工
The wood, the design.
这设计
简直就是鬼斧神工
It's magnificent!
那些小说天天写什么
Those novels are all about kidnapping a prince back to modern times.
拐个王爷回现代
我看倒不如拐个木匠回去
It's better to kidnap a carpenter back.
拐个好看的木匠回去
A handsome carpenter.
下辈子我一定要投胎在有钱的人家里
Next life. I will choose a rich family.
到时候
So, I can play all day long.
我天天声色犬马
花天酒地
Drinking and having fun. Surrounded by twinks.
各色小鲜肉
哼哼
哇 这得只多少钱
How much are these worth?
这随便抱两个回去 到拍卖行
Pick any two of them Take it to the auction company.
一要价
At least it can bid tens of millions!
几千万吧
At that time, I can buy any houses within the second ring.
二环内的房子
随我选
最好 能屯它个几套
Or I should buy several houses, and become a landlady.
做包租婆
停停停
Stop, stop, stop.
先找床 正事儿要紧
Find the bed first. Business before pleasure.
My god! You've heard my prayers!
老天爷 你终于开眼了
这不就是我要找的床吗
This is the bed in my dream! Dad, mom. I'm coming home finally.
爸爸妈妈我终于能回去了
我想死你们了
I miss you so much!
哼 腹黑男
Evil schemer, you've tortured me for so long.
你折磨了我这么长时间
这个东西 就算是你对我的补偿
Consider these as your compensation.
从此
And after this, we're even!
咱们两个 一笔勾销
不过
But...time travel
穿越这种事儿
为什么会找到我呢
Why did it happen to me?
我也没什么特殊的本事呀
I have nothing special on any aspect. Is this just a dream?
难道我只是做了一场梦
梦醒了就没了
This will all be gone when I'm awake?
其实吧
Actually,
我就是一个凡夫俗子
I'm just a normal girl. I love money, love twinks
爱钱 爱男色
跟别人也没什么不同的
I have no difference with any other people. Forget it. Let me try this.
哎呀 不管了 先试试再说
1
One.
2
Two.
3
Three.
不对呀
This can't be right.
怎么还在这
Why am I still here?
难道时间太短了
Too soon?
再试一次
Try it again.
1 2
One. Two.
3
Three.
4 5
Four. Five.
怎么样 本王的床
How is that? My bed, is it comfortable?
睡得还舒服吗
王爷
Your highness, what're you doing in here?
您怎么突然回来了
这是本王的卧室
This is my bedroom.
本王不该回来吗
Are you telling me I can't go back to my room?
有一件重要的事儿 忘记告诉你了
There's an important thing. I forgot to tell you.
我从小就有夜游症 经常会走错房间
I've got sleep-walking since I was a child. I often walk into the wrong room.
夜游症
Sleep-walking?
雪苑离本王的卧室这么远
Your snow house is so far away from my room.
你却偏偏游进了本王的卧室
But you chose this particular one among all the rooms. That...
你这房间里呀有一股
There's some special fragrance in your room.
特殊的清香 我闻着这个味儿
I just followed the smell and ended up in here.
自己就走进来了
本王有没有说过
Didn't I tell you before.
不该去的地方
Don't go any places where you don't belong.
绝对不要去
说过
You did.
那王爷会不会休了我 不会
Then will you divorce me? No.
谢王爷开恩
Thank you for forgiving me.
不过
If you choose to take your own life.
如果你自行了断的话
I can leave your body unscathed.
本王可以考虑 留你一具全尸 别呀
Don't.
我这要是死在您房间里
If I die in your room.
那岂不是脏了您的屋子
It will defile your place.
那就自刎吧
Then commit suicide by cutting your throat.
自刎得有刀啊
That will need a knife.
您这儿又没有刀 刀是没有
There's no knife in here. That's true.
本王的身后就有一把剑
But there's a sword behind me.
你顺手就拿了
You can use that.
怎么用本王帮你吗 哎不用了
What? Need some help? No need.
我晕血
I'll faint when I see blood.
而且我劲儿太小了
Besides, I'm too weak to take that.
我根本就拿不起来 那就喝药吧
That drink the poison.
本王的正前方有一个柜子
The cabinet in front me.
里面有一个红色小瓶
There's a red bottle in it.
装的是封喉散
It's Quietus powder.
它不会有任何的疼痛
You will feel no pain.
很快就过去了
And it will be very quick.
三种选择你选哪一种
Three options. Choose one.
我能不能
Do I have any other options?
哪一种都不选 你说呢
What do you think?
你是不是有病啊 我就不明白了
Are you insane? I just can't understand.
你为什么非要弄死我
Why do I have to die? Because you married to a wrong man.
怪就怪在你嫁错了人 现在
And you went into a wrong room.
又走错了门
我可是曲尚书的女儿
I'm the daughter of Minister Qu.
我死了
If I'm dead.
你也不好交代
You'll have to explain it.
八王府遭人夜袭
There were assassins at night.
王妃为保护本王安全 遇害身亡
Consort Qu died for protecting me.
这个说法你还满意
How does that sound?
王爷 这样不好吧
Your highness, it's not a good choice.
你没得选
You've no other options.
哎呀 我知道 我不应该私闯
I know. I shouldn't come to your room when you were absent.
您的房间 可我发誓
But I swear.
我真的不是故意的 我保证
I didn't mean to come here. I can guarantee you that I won't come again.
以后不会再犯了 你就放过我这回吧
Let me go this time, okay?
好不好
你不该动本王的东西
You shouldn't take my belongings.
您说这个呀
You mean these?
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry. Sorry!
我只是一时迷了心窍
I was not myself before.
我现在 就给您放回去
I'll put them back right now.
这下可以回去了吧
Now I can leave, right?
站住
Stop.
你知道本王说的不是这个
You know that's not what I mean.
不要再演戏了
No more pretending.
你这个混蛋死变态
You asshole! Pervert!
我就不明白了 我不就是在你床上躺了一会儿吗
I just can't understand it! I only laid on your bed for a little while.
你至于要这样赶尽杀绝的吗
And I should pay it with my life?
你要是觉得脏 我给你洗洗床单
If you don't like it, I'll wash all the sheets
再撒瓶香水儿去去味儿不就行了
And apply some perfume to it.
难道 我这条命
Or do you think your bed is more precious than my life?
比不上这张床珍贵吗
你只是躺了本王的床 对啊
You only laid on my bed for a while? Right. Just your bed!
屁大点儿的事儿
除了床
You also laid your hand on something else except my bed.
你还动了本王的东西 什么东西
What is that?
柜子后面的暗格 被人动过
The gear behind the cabinet. What stupid gear is that? I have no idea about that!
什么狗屁暗格 在哪儿呢
Where's it? On the wall? On the ground?
地上
还不快现身
Show yourself!
不许动
Freeze!
胆敢挟持八王妃
How dare you kidnap her ladyship?
交出地灵
Give me the Imperial token.
否则
Or she will die!
我杀了她
要杀要剐随你便 她对本王
She is at your disposal. She means nothing to me.
没什么用
于皓
Yu Hao.
叫人把八王妃送回去
Tell them to escort Consort Qu to her room.
来人 在
Guard Yes.
把王妃送回去 是
Take Consort Qu to her room. Your highness.
王爷
[The Imperial token is in Mo Liancheng's room] It's some woman's handwriting.
女人的笔迹 难不成是八王妃
Do you think it's written by Consort Qu?
八王府的女人
This could be any of the women in my mansion.
都逃不了干系
接下来 有好戏看了
The big show starts now.
Drop Subs Here
First line starts at Updating... Updated