Chinese Zero to Hero
ENG SUB《明月照我心The Love by Hypnotic》EP10——主演:方逸伦,凌美仕,倪寒尽- YouTube

Channel: 腾讯视频
现在亲一下也不为过吧
It's not inappropriate to kiss now.
明月
Mingyue.
明月 莫非 他先亲我
Mingyue. Perhaps? He is the first to kiss me?
明月
Mingyue?
醒醒
Wake up.
明月 明月
Mingyue? Mingyue?
明月 你倒是亲哪
Mingyue? Kiss now.
这是梦魇
This is a nightmare.
明月
Mingyue?
明月
Mingyue?
明月
Mingyue?
干吗
What?
你做噩梦了吧
Did you have a nightmare?
算了算了
Forget it.
先换药吧
Change the medicine first.
换药着什么急啊
What is the urgency of changing medicine?
老娘早晚搞定你
I will get you sooner or later.
我自己来
I will do it myself.
Good.
本王 王爷
I... Sir...
你先说
You speak first.
休息了一夜神清气爽的
I rested for a night and feel refreshed.
不如去打些猎物慰劳慰劳自己
Perhaps I can go hunt some prey to comfort myself.
今日不许骑马 不许射箭
No horse riding or archery is allowed for today.
更不许离开本王半步
You're not allowed to leave me even half a step, either.
可是我已经
But I already...
跟我走
Come with me.
明知有刺客
Knowing that there will be assassins,
第五澄却并未随行
but Diwu Cheng did not come.
莫非
Perhaps...
你可知昨日刺客为何针对你
Do you know why the assassin targeted you yesterday?
我哪知道
How would I know?
本公主明明为了两国邦交而来
I clearly came for the diplomatic relations between the two kingdoms.
却莫名其妙多了那么多仇家
But inexplicably I have so many enemies.
王爷 为何你没将此事禀报皇上
Sir, why did you not report the matter to the emperor?
如若上报
If I reported it,
父皇定然会下令停止围猎
father would definitely order to stop the hunting.
如此一来
That way,
那刺客便再无机会出手
the assassin will have no chance,
本王也不能亲自抓住刺客
and I won't be able to personally catch the assassin,
查明真凶
and identify the real murderer.
你是说 那刺客还会再来
You mean that the assassin will come again?
怕了
Scared?
谁怕了
Who is scared?
不就几个刺客吗
Just a few assassins.
今日我来保护你
I am here to protect you today.
好啊
Okay.
那便有劳了
Then thank you.
你去哪儿啊
Where are you going?
别离我太远
Don't be too far away from me.
出来吧
Come out.
王爷
Sir.
你等今日切勿出手
You guys, don't do anything today.
王爷 此次良机若是错过
Sir, if you miss this opportunity,
日后恐怕
I am afraid in the future...
昨日行刺 李谦并未上报
Li Qian did not report the assassination yesterday.
而今日也并未让第五澄随行
And today he did not let Diwu Cheng accompany him.
看来是想要引你等再次出手
It seems that he wants to wait for you to give it another shot.
既然他已有防备
Since he is already prepared,
若再贸然出手让他抓住把柄
if I rush and give him the upper hand,
便得不偿失
it will not be worth it.
资王果然狡猾
King Zi is so sly.
即便不能杀了那个妖女
Even if I can’t kill the demon girl,
我也要让父皇疑心于她
I will get my father to be suspicious of her.
失手之后
After losing,
现场可都处理妥当
is the site handled properly?
王爷请放心
Sir, please rest assured.
尸首全部移走
The corpse was completely removed,
没有留下任何痕迹
without leaving any traces.
把尸体放在守卫容易发现的地方
Put the corpse in a place where the guard can easily find it.
本王尚有用处
It is still useful for me.
Yes.
Who is it?
出来
Come out.
慧心 是你
Huixin, it is you?
想不到竟真的是你
I didn't expect it to be you.
慧心 你不要误会
Huixin, don't misunderstand me.
本王之所以这么做
The reason why I'm doing this
是想要替九弟除害
is to help ninth brother get rid of trouble.
以免他受妖女的迷惑
So he will no longer be enchanted by the demon girl.
王爷若真是为了保护李谦
If you really want to protect Li Qian,
为何不将李明月用妖术之事
then why don't you tell the emperor directly
直接告诉皇上
that Li Mingyue is using black magic?
口说无凭
I have no proof.
父皇又怎么会信我
How can father believe me?
更何况 她是汐月的公主
Not to mention that she is the princess of Xiyue.
本王若无铁证
If I have no hard proof,
必定会被判一个
I will definitely be sentenced to the crime of
破坏两国邦交的大罪
destroying the diplomatic relations between the two kingdoms.
慧心不傻
I am not stupid.
我知道王爷这么做
I know that you are doing this
定是有你自己的目的
for your own purpose.
但不论王爷的目的是什么
But whatever your purpose is,
都不许你伤害李谦
you are not allowed to hurt Li Qian.
经过昨日一事
After yesterday's event,
你还这般替他思虑
you still think about him like this.
你不明白你都是一厢情愿吗
Don't you understand that it's your one-sided caring?
够了 你不要再说了
Enough, stop saying it.
慧心
Huixin.
其实本王
In fact, I...
我是否一厢情愿
Whether or not it's one-sided
无须你来裁定
is not up to you to decide.
慧心
Huixin.
我要王爷一句承诺
I want your promise.
保证只对付李明月
Guarantee to deal only with Li Mingyue.
若王爷对李谦下手
If you harm Li Qian,
我必将今日之事立时禀告皇上
I will immediately tell today's matter to the emperor.
除非
Unless,
王爷将我灭口
you kill me.
你明明知道
You know that
我不忍伤你一丝一毫
I can't bear to hurt you.
那慧心便当王爷是答应了
Then I'll assume that you promised me.
看来
It seems that
凌王和资王的骑射
King Ling and King Zi's riding and archery
都没有荒废
have not been wasted.
很好
Well.
Reward.
儿臣谢过父皇
Thank you father.
启禀皇上
Emperor,
野外发现几具尸体 恐有刺客
several corpses were found in the wild. There might be assassins.
围猎场中竟有刺客
There are assassins in the hunting grounds?
儿臣巡防不力
My patrol was too weak.
定会严查此事
I will strictly investigate this matter.
凌王
King Ling.
随朕进帐里议事
Follow me into the tent.
是 父皇
Yes. Father.
速速详查
Hurry up and check
那些刺客是否为叛军作祟
to see if those assassins are from the rebels.
一旦查出余党踪迹
Once you find the traces of the remaining party,
立刻剿灭
immediately annihilate them.
父皇 儿臣以为这些刺客
Father, I think these assassins
似乎并非是针对父皇而来
did not come for father.
此言何意
What is the meaning of this statement?
父皇身旁都有重兵防护
There are heavy protections next to you.
叛军断然不会认为
The rebels can't possibly think that
仅凭几个刺客便能行刺成功
a few assassins can successfully kill you.
那若依你之言
So according to you,
那些刺客的目标并不是朕
the target of those assassins is not me,
还能是谁
then who can it be?
都退下
Dismiss.
但说无妨
It’s fine, speak.
父皇 昨日儿臣亲眼所见
Father, yesterday I saw it with my own eyes
资王妃在回营时有负伤的迹象
that Queen Zi showed signs of injury when returning to the camp.
而她所乘的马匹
And the horse she was riding
也有残存的血迹
also had residual bloodstains.
但是九弟却选择没有上报
But ninth brother chose not to report it.
反而有意隐瞒
Instead, he intentionally concealed it.
接着说
Keep speaking.
儿臣斗胆猜测
I guess that
这也许是别国的阴谋
this may be a conspiracy of another country.
让李明月受伤
To make Li Mingyue get injured
进而诬陷我北宣
to frame Beixuan,
挑起两国的争端
provoking disputes between the two kingdoms.
好坐收渔人之利
They will benefit from it.
那么依你之言
So according to you,
那些刺客的尸体
the bodies of those assassins...
儿臣以为 应是九弟所为
I think ninth brother did it.
继续说
Go on.
如果真是这样
If it is really the case that
九弟为了帮助李明月
to help Li Mingyue, ninth brother
悄悄解决了那些刺客
quietly killed those assassins.
却选择知情不报
He chose to not report although he knew everything.
甚为可疑
It's very suspicious indeed.
你闭嘴
Shut up.
你竟毫不顾及手足之情
You have no regard for brotherhood.
父皇息怒
Father, please calm down.
儿臣全因在意父皇
It's because I'm concerned about father,
才选择直言不讳
so I chose to speak out.
昨夜资王来过朕帐中
Last night, King Zi came to my tent.
围场之内竟有刺客
There are assassins inside the hunting ground.
替朕传旨下去
Make an announcement
即刻启程回宫
to immediately return to the palace.
父皇且慢
Father, wait.
儿臣斗胆恳请父皇
I dare to ask father
不要将此事声张出去
to not let this out.
这是为何
Why is this?
父皇特命王兄负责
Father, you appointed my brother to be responsible
此次围场的巡防守卫
for the defense of the hunting ground.
若此时即刻回宫
If we return to the palace immediately,
刺客一事必会声张出去
then the assassination will definitely be publicized.
如此一来
In that case,
恐会影响王兄在朝中的声望
I am afraid that my brother's reputation in court will be affected.
儿臣也是因此
That is why
在回营时隐瞒了王妃受伤一事
I concealed the queen's injury when returning to the camp.
恳请父皇三思
I ask father to think twice.
谦儿
Qian.
兄弟和睦乃国家之幸
The kingdom is fortunate to have harmony between you brothers.
不过谦儿
But Qian,
此刻若不及时回宫
if we don’t return to the palace immediately,
倘若那刺客再次出手
if the assassin strikes again,
又该如何
what should we do?
父皇放心
Father, rest assured.
据儿臣今日所见
According to my observation today.
刺客的声势甚微 不足为惧
The assassin's power is quite weak.
此外
In addition,
儿臣还命第五澄跟随在父皇左右
I also ordered Diwu Cheng to follow father,
暗中保护 以策万全
as a secret protection.
李询 你可知错
Li Xun, do you admit your mistake?
儿臣知错
I admit it.
儿臣不该疑心九弟
I should not be suspicious of my ninth brother.
纵使谦儿遇刺
Even when Qian encountered assassins,
也还在为你着想
he was still thinking about you.
反观你
In contrast, you,
身为皇长子 巡防不力
as the eldest son, had weak patrol,
竟敢利用几具刺客的尸体
and dare to use the corpses of several assassins
来诬陷手足
to frame your brother.
实在可恶
You are truly sinful.
父皇息怒
Father, calm down.
儿臣固然有错
Although I am wrong,
但恳请父皇明察
but please still see that
儿臣确无诬陷九弟之心
I did not intend to frame ninth brother.
你不但不思悔改
Not only do you not repent,
还一味强辩
but you're still arguing.
朕最不能容忍的就是手足相残
The most intolerable thing for me is brothers hurting each other.
儿臣不孝 望父皇责罚
I do not have filial piety. Please punish me.
回去之后 闭门思过
After going back, stay home and reflect on yourself.
Yes.
退下
Dismiss.
本王已受到父皇的责罚
I have been punished by father.
九弟可有如愿
Are you satisfied?
王兄何出此言啊
Why did you say this?
若你做了什么不该做的事
If you did something that should not be done,
说了什么不该说的话
or said something that should not be said,
那便只能怪你自己弄巧成拙了
then you can only blame yourself for being dumb.
九弟果然厉害
Ninth brother really is amazing.
但本王提醒你来日方长
But let me remind you that there is still time.
请九弟务必小心
Please be careful, ninth brother
你那不安分的王妃
of your restless queen.
多谢王兄提点
Thank you, brother.
不过说到这回程的路上
But speaking of the return journey,
还需辛苦王兄尽心守护圣驾
I still need to ask you to work hard to protect the emperor,
切勿再出差错
in case there's an accident again.
坦丽 王妃舟车劳顿
Tanli, the queen is tired from traveling.
快扶她回房歇息 好好照顾
Get her back to the room and take care of her.
Yes.
这几日 你不可出府
You can't leave the house these few days.
不可跑跳 不可练武
Don't run and jump, don't practice martial arts.
务必好好休息
Be sure to rest well.
此外
In addition,
我稍后会派人给你送些补药
I will send someone to give you some medicine later.
每天按时按量必须喝完
Every day, you must drink the appropriate portion on time.
知道啦
Okay.
什么情况
What's the situation?
快说
Tell me.
好好好 衣服都乱了
Speak. Okay, okay. My clothes are messed up.
就 两人同乘一匹马
It's simply riding a horse together...
抱得紧紧的
cuddling tight...
我当时都不敢看
I didn't even dare to look...
然后就亲上了 亲上了
and then they kissed. Kissed?
从马上抱下来
He carried her off the horse.
抱上了
He carried her?
是啊
Yes.
我就说
That's why
什么疗伤 你侬我侬的
there's that healing talk and intimacy.
看 我就说
See, I said that
良辰美景
with a good view,
孤男寡女 黑灯瞎火 同睡一张床
a lonely couple, no light, sleeping on the same bed,
郎情妾意 好事成双
having attractions with each other and being in love.
有话就说
Just get to it.
说说吧
Talk about it.
这明月有何过人之处
What is so special about Mingyue,
竟能把你这个冰坨子给融化了
that she can melt your coldness?
除了阿真
Other than Zhen,
还从未见你对其他人这样
I have never seen you like this to other people.
不敢
Not me.
他可不曾脱了我的衣服
He never took off my clothes
为我疗伤
to heal me.
我只是不能见死不救罢了
I simply couldn't watch her die without help.
那你把她从马上抱下来
Then you carried her down the horse,
同床共枕
and slept with her on the same bed,
也是不得已而为之喽
all because you had to do it?
第五澄 又是你多嘴
Diwu Cheng, you have such a big mouth.
第五澄都是为了你好
Diwu Cheng told these things to me
才把这些事对我说
for you own good.
你府上的人
People in your house
倒真是为了你操碎了心啊
are really concerned about you.
都只会操心些不正经的事
They will only worry about these silly things.
这怎么能是不正经的事呢
How can this be a silly thing?
这可是你们府上的头等大事
This is the top priority of your house.
你们俩现在这样
Are you two are like this now
是不是因为在围场那夜
because of the night at the hunting ground?
同寝是迫不得已
We had to sleep together.
本王从未与她有过肌肤之亲
I was never intimate with her.
未曾有肌肤
No intimacy,
那也同床共枕了呀
but you still slept together.
也会因此对她另眼相看吧
You must look at her differently now.
这世间之人皆是如此
Everyone in this world is like that,
王爷害臊什么呀
so why are you being shy?
本王何时
When did I...?
我倒觉得
I think
这并非是同床共枕
it is not just sleeping together
让彼此改了心意
and allowed them to change their minds.
反倒是心意变了
Rather, their minds changed first,
才愿意与对方更加亲密
to allow them to be willing to be more intimate.
本王刚说过 是迫不得已
I just told you that I had to do it.
大婚之日也是迫不得已
The day of the wedding was the same situation,
你不还是让明月睡在了椅子上
but you asked Mingyue to sleep on the chair.
阿真哪 这话妙啊
Zhen, this is a good statement.
王爷 这回你有什么话可说
Sir, what do you have to say now?
九嫂
Ninth sister-in-law.
公主
Princess.
九嫂 我也想被英雄救美
Ninth sister-in-law. I also want to be saved by heroes.
也想在众人面前被抱下马
I also want to be carried down a horse in front of everyone.
想拉着手在林间散步
I want to take a walk in the woods hand-in-hand.
九哥对你做的
What ninth brother did to you,
我都想要
I want it, too.
这是遇刺 会没命的
This was an assassination, you'll die.
You.
还有你
And you,
怎么也不关心关心我的伤势
why don’t you care about my injuries?
只会在这些事情上上心
You only care about those things.
这点伤
This small injury
能换来心上人的关怀备至
can exchange for care from a sweetheart,
实在是划算
it's totally worth it.
他才不是我的心上人
He is not my sweetheart.
你都是我九嫂了
You are my ninth sister-in-law,
心上人不是九哥还能有谁
if your sweetheart is not ninth brother, who can it be?
康乐公主
Princess Kangle.
您可千万别听我们王妃瞎说
Don't listen to the queen.
她从围场回来的时候啊
When she came back from the hunting ground,
分明对王爷低眉顺眼
she was clearly gentle and submissive to the prince.
像换了个人似的
She was like a different person.
我那是旅途劳顿
I was tired from traveling.
懒得跟他废话
I was too lazy to talk to him.
那您晚上在被窝里
Then in bed at night,
为何还摸着伤口偷着乐
why did you feel your wound and giggled?
那夜你们在营帐中
That night, at the camp,
有没有那个那个
did you two do it?
你问这个干吗
Why are you asking this?
他救我不过是因为不能见死不救
He saved me because he couldn’t see me die.
我们何必 那个那个
Why do we have to do that thing?
哪个哪个
What thing?
要我说啊
I think
你们啊 就是太不了解我九哥了
you guys just don’t know my ninth brother well enough.
平日里
Usually,
随便碰我一下都恨不得擦擦手
he wipes his hands after just touching me.
对你 又是疗伤
For you, it's all healing,
又是拉着手不放的
and holding hands.
要说他没什么心思
If you say that he has no feelings for you,
我可不信
I don't believe it.
真的吗
Really?
如此说来 王爷对王妃动心了
So the prince likes the queen now?
动不动心 本公主不能断定
I am not sure if he likes you now,
但是显然对你已有所不同
but he obviously sees you differently.
今后如何打算
What's your plan for the future?
什么打算
What plan?
这你都不懂
Don't you understand?
人家是女子
She is a girl.
女子都是敏感的呀
Girls are sensitive.
李明月
Li Mingyue?
她敏感
She is sensitive?
金玉说得没错
Jinyu is right.
明月虽是性格豪放
Although Minyue has an extroverted personality,
可终究是个女子
she is a girl after all.
况且你此前对她那般严厉
And you were as harsh on her before.
如今却在围场肆意撩拨
Now that you have flirted with her at the hunting ground,
想必明月此时
I think, at this time, Mingyue
定在为你的反复无常心烦意乱
must be flustered and anxious about you.
本王之前很严厉吗
Was I very harsh before?
围猎前
Before the hunting,
你不还把她当成靶子练箭吗
didn't you use her as a target to practice shooting?
这和你们所说之事有何关系
How can this relate to what you said?
你就没发现什么
Didn't you realize something?
什么
What?
你变了 因为明月你变了
You changed, you changed because of Mingyue.
因为你变了
Because you changed,
所以明月对你也会与以往不同了
so Mingyue will act differently toward you as well.
王爷 这是今日菜谱
Sir, this is the menu for today.
可有何叮嘱
Is there any notes?
我可要叮嘱你啊
I want to note that
对付男人啊 就是要这样
the way to deal with men is like this,
关系进一步就得退半步
take half a step back when the relationship went a step forward.
这样 他就会对你琢磨不透
So he will not understand you.
一旦琢磨不透就会一直琢磨
Once he can't understand you, he will always think about you.
越想越痒 越痒越想
The more he thinks about you, the more he wants you.
懂了吗
Understand?
你还不是整日抓着宋金玉
Don't you hold Song Jinyu close all the time?
何时退过半步
When have you backed up even half a step?
你是不知道
You don't know this,
本公主每隔十天半月的
every once in a while,
就要晾上他几天
I would leave him alone for a few days.
自然他就皮痒
Naturally, he will feel tempted
来找本公主松松皮了
to come to me for my punishment.
小雀砚
Queyan,
这明月她们聊什么
why don't you help your prince out
你也不替你们王爷去打探打探
and figure out what Mingyue and her friends talk about?
我方才来的时候
When I came,
看见康乐公主
I saw Princess Kangle
一个人在院子里转悠
wandering around the yard alone.
似乎在找什么人
She seems to be looking for someone.
想必这会儿已经散去了吧
Presumably, she is already gone now.
那 那我先回府了啊
Then, then I will go home first.
告辞 告辞
Goodbye. Goodbye.
属下告退
I'll leave now.
原来如此
That's it.
我得去记下来
I have to write it down.
将来我有心上人的时候
When I have a sweetheart in the future,
能用得上
I can use it.
她是公主 自然用得上
She is a princess, naturally she can use it.
你学了去
If you copy it,
就不怕心上人跑了
your sweetheart might leave you.
那你倒是说说
Then you tell me,
本公主此言有何不妥
what is wrong with what I said?
人海茫茫
Out of all the people,
两个人若能彼此走近已属不易
it is not easy for two people to get close to each other.
若是真有心
If they really have the heart,
何苦用那些尔虞我诈的手段
why use means of intrigue and trickery?
真心换真心才能长久
Only the exchange of real love can last long.
若是没有真心
If there is no real love,
一时心痒又有何用
what is the use of temporary desire?
这么说
So,
你是要对我九哥吐露真心了
you are going to confess your feelings to my ninth brother?
我只是反驳你
I'm just refuting you.
哪来什么真心要吐露
What do I have to confess?
就是嘴硬
You're just saying that.
那你倒是说说
Then you tell me,
到底想怎么样
what do you want?
他为了救我与刺客打斗
He fought with the assassin to save me,
又染上了毒
and was also infected by poison,
虽无大碍
although it was not serious,
但终究是对身体有损的
after all, it is damaging to the body.
我这就去给他做补汤
I will go and make him a soup,
给他补补身子
to help nourish his body.
别别别
Don't, don't.
王爷本来没什么事
He wasn't seriously ill before,
要是喝了您做的汤
but if he drinks the soup you made,
反而会上吐下泻
he will vomit and have diarrhea.
坦丽 你怎么总是拆我的台
Tanli, why are you always bringing me down?
要给王爷熬汤
To make the soup,
我自然会好好请教大厨
naturally, I'll ask some chefs to teach me.
上次不是跟你说过吗
Didn't I tell you last time,
以胃抓心啊
grasping the heart through the stomach
没用
is useless.
只是聊表感谢 并无所求
I just want to thank him and want nothing else.
康乐 你先回去
Kangle, go back first.
先回去 先回去
Go back first. Go back.
坦丽 跟我去膳房
Tanli, come to the kitchen with me.
想清楚了吗
Have you figured it out yet?
本王在围场时的确没有多想
When I was at the hunting ground, I indeed did not think much.
不知不觉就做了那些事情
I did those things without thinking about them.
我知道
I know.
你说 我今后应该怎么对她
Tell me, how should I treat her in the future?
你心中的疑惑到底是什么
What is the doubt in your heart?
本王第一次觉得她特别
I felt that she was special for the first time,
是因为她催眠了本王
because she hypnotized me.
所以你怕现如今你对她的改变
So you are afraid that the change of your attitude toward her now
是因为催眠
is because of hypnosis?
难道不是吗
Is it not?
这便只能问你自己了
You can only ask yourself.
本王之前
Before, I
会不受控制地跑到她床上
would run uncontrollably into her bed.
也对她做过许多
Also I have done a lot
并非出自真心的举动
of unintentional things to her.
这些都是催眠的遗症
These were all caused by hypnotism.
既然她能控制本王的行为
Since she can control my behavior,
那么如今种种
so all these things nowadays
一定与催眠有关
must be related to hypnotism,
都是假的
and are all fake.
那你觉得何为真心
Then what do you think is real feelings?
这世间男女又因何而动情
Why do men and women in this world develop feelings?
本王不曾对谁动过心
I have not liked anyone before.
但想必都各有不同吧
But presumably, they all have different reasons.
正是
Exactly.
情之所起 各有不同
The reason for developing love is all different.
而你与明月的机缘
And your relationship with Mingyue
那不正是催眠
started because of hypnosis.
这假的如何能成真的
How can this fake thing come true?
情动何来真假
How can love be deemed as real or fake?
动了便是动了
Love is love.
情起之处又何须深究呢
Why should you investigate the origin of love?
只需随心而动
Just follow your heart
自有情归之处
and you can find love.
此等难题
Such difficult problems,
本王实在想不明白
I really can't figure out.
这情爱之事本就是千古难题
Love has always been a difficult inquiry.
慢慢想 不着急
Slowly thinking about it. No rush.
好香啊
Smells so good.
我口水都快流出来了
My saliva is flowing out.
师傅 这汤还可以吗
Teacher, is this soup okay?
王妃放心 味道十分鲜美
Queen, rest assured. The taste is very delicious.
我也尝尝
I also want to taste it.
大家都尝尝 王爷喝什么
If everyone tastes it, what can the prince drink?
那我就给王爷送过去了
Then I'll send it to the prince now?
行 奴婢陪您一起
Okay. I'll come with you.
Let's go. Let's go.
乔大小姐
Miss Qiao.
王爷从围场回来便吩咐
When the prince came back from the hunting ground, he ordered that
以后若无事 不必常来
if you have nothing serious, don't come here too often.
我不过是关心你家王爷
I am just concerned about your prince,
便来看看
so I'm paying him a visit.
王爷近日一切可好
Is everything going well for him recently?
都好
It's all good.
那王爷精神如何
How is his spirit?
可有什么与以往不同的行径
Is he doing anything differently?
王爷一切如旧啊
The prince is acting as usual.
那王妃呢
What about the queen?
她有没有做些奇怪的事
Did she do something strange?
王妃平日并无异常
The queen didn't do anything differently.
要说奇怪
But speaking of being strange,
今日倒是有些奇怪
she is a bit strange today.
何事奇怪
How strange?
王妃今日竟然跑去膳房熬汤
The queen went to the kitchen today to make soup.
而且房门紧闭
The door is closed,
无关人等都不许帮手
an no one else is allowed to help.
乔大小姐 乔大小姐
Miss Qiao. Miss Qiao.
你去哪儿啊
Where are you going?
乔大小姐 你怎么来了
Miss Qiao, how come you are here?
你先去正厅稍候
Go to the main hall to wait a bit.
我先把这汤给王爷送去
I will send this soup to the prince first.
慢着
Wait.
怎么了
What happened?
你要用这汤做什么
What do you want to do with this soup?
关你什么事
It's none of your business.
我要验验这汤
I want to test this soup.
莫名其妙
How baffling.
你把你自己当成什么人了
Who do you think you are?
让开
Step aside.
你若心中没鬼
If you have no fear in your heart,
为何不许我验
then why can't I test it?
我 乐 意
Because I -- said -- so.
You...
您这是干吗
What are you doing?
我们王妃忙了一下午
Our queen worked hard for the entire afternoon.
就这样全没了
It’s all gone.
打了也好
It's good it's gone.
便不能用它做什么坏事了
You can't use it to do bad things now.
望你以后
I hope that in the future,
也不要把你们汐月
you will stop using
那些乌七八糟的手段
bad and weird tricks from Xiyue
用到王爷身上
on the prince.
您这是在说什么
What are you talking about?
这汤用的全是王府里现成的好料
This soup is made with all the good ingredients from the house.
如何成了做坏事了
How is it a bad thing?
这汤里有没有问题
Whether or not there any problem in this soup,
你们心里清楚
you guys know it in your heart.
你这是何意
What is your intention?
喝啊
Drink.
你口口声声要为王爷验毒
You keep saying that you want to test the soup for the prince.
那就喝啊
Then drink it.
即便你这次没有下毒
Even if you didn’t poison it this time,
难保下次不会
it's hard to guarantee the next time.
既然你认定了我要给王爷下毒
Since you have decided that I want to poison the prince,
那就去向皇上告状便是
then go to the emperor and complain.
我可没有兴趣
I have no interest in
在这里陪你胡搅蛮缠
messing with you here.
走了 回去了
Let's go. Go back.
小姐 咱们回去吧
Miss, let's go back.
小芮
Rui.
我真的做错了吗
Did I really do the wrong thing?
This...
小芮知道您是一心为了王爷
I know that you are dedicated to the prince.
只是今日 有些急了
You are just a little anxious today.
难道真的是我一厢情愿吗
Is it really my one-sided caring?
我不信他对我一丝情意都没有
I don't believe that he has no affection for me at all.
我不能任他被妖女迷惑
I can't let him be seduced by the demon girl.
公主 还是我来吧
Princess, let me do it.
不行 从头到尾
No, from start to finish,
都必须我亲自来做才可以
I have to do it myself.
围场的刺客是何人
Who is the assassin at the hunting ground,
可有眉目了
have you found out?
应是李询无疑
It should be Li Xun.
凌王先前就已频频出手
King Ling has acted several times previously,
可他为何要如此迫不及待
but why is he so eager this time
置明月于死地
to put Mingyue to death?
的确奇怪
It's indeed strange.
或许他已经猜出
Maybe he has figured out that
明月可以助我恢复记忆
Mingyue can help me recover my memory.
当年他拖你进入火场
He dragged you into the fire.
但似乎不值得他冒险
But it doesn't seem it's worth his risky behaviors.
难道我的记忆中
In my memory,
还有其他的秘密
are there other secrets?
既然说到明月 我倒想起来了
Speaking of Mingyue, I remember that
我先前让你好好想清楚的事
I asked you to think clearly about that thing.
可有眉目啊
How you figured it out?
其实本王也想了许久
In fact, I thought about it for a long time.
实在不知这感情的真假如何分辨
I really don’t know how to distinguish the real and false of this relationship.
看来你是承认对她动心了
It seems that you are admitting that you like her.
承不承认又如何
It doesn't matter whether I admit or not.
明月能控制本王的感情
Mingyue can control my feelings,
要本王如何对她安心呢
so how can I trust her?
你又何曾让她安心啊
How have you made her trust you?
本王的处境
With my situation,
哪还能因为这些事情烦心
how can I be bothered with these things?
现在对本王来说
Now for me,
唯一重要的
the only important thing
就是让明月尽快助我恢复记忆
is to let Mingyue help me recover my memory as soon as possible.
只有这样
Only in this way,
本王才知道如何对付李询
I can know how to deal with Li Xun,
才能把握住汐月国的势力
and I can grasp the power of Xiyue.
说穿了
To put it bluntly,
不管她是汐月的爱麦拉
it doesn't matter whether she is Aimaila from Xiyue
还是北宣的李明月
or Li Mingyue from Beixuan,
都只不过是一颗棋子而已
she is just a chess piece.
棋子
A chess piece?
你真是越说越离谱了
You are being more and more outrageous.
小谦 你可当真是如此想的
Qian, do you really think so?
不重要
It's unimportant.
只要明月可以安心做好王妃
As long as Mingyue can be satisfied being a queen,
为我所用
and be used by me,
本王愿意给她一份安心
I am willing to give her a peace of mind. People come, people leave, roads continue extending far away. The tracks from the last life. The views are fading away, just like winter is coming, this moment becomes unreachable. Use paper and a pen to record the eternal secret, whose name I'm writing? Wearing a white elegant dress, we met in the vast crowd. The snow has no trace but feeling, turns into a soft tear. See those stars fly through the sky, yet they're so far and so illusory. The complicated plots from the next life, we still take pity on everything. I stop here, gentle and soft, it's all because of you. I stop here, gentle and soft, it's all because of you.