Chinese Zero to Hero
ENG SUB《明月照我心The Love by Hypnotic》EP04——主演:方逸伦,凌美仕,倪寒尽- YouTube

Channel: 腾讯视频
九弟为何迟迟不开弓
Why isn't ninth brother shooting yet?
难道是怕心不诚
Are you afraid that your heart is not sincere
射不远吗
and so you can't shoot far?
谦儿是怎么回事
What is wrong with Qian?
他的手臂看起来根本拉不开弓
His arm seems like it cannot pull the bow at all.
既是如此三箭
Since the three arrows are such,
定是夫妻同放才更有意义
it’s more meaningful to have the couple do it together.
将你的右手搭在我的右手上
Put your right hand on my right hand.
由我来出力即可
Let me use my strength.
Okay.
放完这三箭
After these three arrows,
某人是不是该还我东西了
is someone going to return my thing?
一言为定
I promise.
完全看不见啦
I can't see anything at all.
九嫂太棒啦
Ninth sister-in-law is great.
堂堂公主大呼小叫
The princess is yelling,
成何体统
such bad manner.
这丫头虽不懂规矩
Although this girl does not understand the rules,
倒还挺仗义
she is quite loyal.
你给本王听好了
Listen to me.
这手链绝不可落入他人手中
This bracelet must not fall into the hands of others.
更不能提及有关记忆的功效
And you must not mention its effect on memory.
知道了 知道了
I know, I know.
还有
And also,
若它被人交到父皇面前
if it is handed over to father.
本王也保不了你
I won't be able to help you.
看在你言而有信的分上
Seeing that you are trustworthy,
此前的恩怨一笔勾销
our previous conflicts are written off.
这条手链的用途
The purpose of this bracelet
竟与恢复记忆相关
is related to restoring memory?
下去吧
Dismiss.
站住
Stop.
既是契约婚姻
Since it's a contract marriage,
礼成则毕
we're done after the ceremony.
别的切勿妄想
Don't think about anything else.
礼还没成呢
The ceremony is not done yet.
若是不合髻
If we don't put our hair together,
我没法跟二哥交代
I can't explain it to my second brother.
鲁莽行事 不允
Reckless action. I won't allow it.
我们本来就是交易
We are trading.
你帮我一次 我帮你一次
You help me once, I will help you once.
咱们不就扯平了吗
Won't we be even?
既是交易
Since it's a trade,
那本王也有一个条件
then I also have a condition.
什么条件
What condition?
再次使用催眠术
Use hypnotism again,
帮本王找回记忆
and help me find my memories.
本是用来整治他的手段
This was the means used to torture him,
怎么竟上赶着体验
but how come he wants to experience it again?
不愿意
Unwilling?
那便罢了
Then that’s it.
这种戏弄他的好机会
This kind of good opportunity to tease him,
我哪会不愿意啊
how can I say no?
非得趁此机会
I have to take this opportunity
让李谦把高冷的架子放下
to make Li Qian put down his arrogance.
若是要被催眠
If you want to be hypnotized,
必须全权听我指挥
you must listen to my command.
上次可并未燃香
Last time, there was no burning incense.
你若是不信我
If you don't believe me,
催眠就不灵了
hypnosis will not work.
须得跟我对视一炷香的时间
You have to keep eye contact with me for the time of an incense.
必须全神贯注
You must concentrate.
眼睛不得眨一下
Don’t blink your eyes.
看你被我吓得
Look how you got scared by me.
竟敢戏弄本王
Dare to tease me?
是你自己心不诚
It's your own heart that is not sincere.
才没有进入催眠的状态
That's why you did not enter the state of hypnosis.
不然怎么会被我吓到
How else would you be scared by me?
王爷 您怎么在发热
Sir, why are you so hot?
脸怎么如此之烫
Why is your face so hot?
再敢胡闹 本王对你不客气
Dare to fool around again, and I'll punish you.
催眠入梦 找回记忆
Hypnosis, falling into a dream, and retrieving the memory
本非易事
are not easy tasks.
那就要看王爷受不受得住了
We must see if you can handle it.
竟敢小觑本王
Dare to underestimate me?
有一个法子
There is a way,
叫做不可不忍术
called the "impossible to not endure" technique.
通常需要碰触对方的极痒部位
It usually requires touching the other person's extremely itchy parts,
才能使对方最终进入催眠状态
in order to make the person enter hypnosis.
据我观察
According to my observation,
王爷的极痒部位在
your itchy part is at...
你若再不履行承诺
If you don’t fulfill your promise now,
本王便永不与你合髻
then I will never combine my hair with yours.
现在你只能听到我的声音
Now you can only hear my voice.
其它什么也听不到
Nothing else can be heard.
Go.
闭嘴
Shut up.
你放开我 别拽着我
Let me go, don't pull me.
走啊 闭嘴你
Go. Shut up.
你给我过来 走
Come here. Go.
你别拽着我
Don't pull me.
你放手 你走啊
Let go. Go.
过来
Come.
你放开 走
Let go. Go.
李谦
Li Qian.
王爷
Sir.
王爷 你没事吧
Sir, are you okay?
你究竟用了什么妖术
What magic trick did you use?
方才所见绝非本王记忆
The thing I saw is definitely not my memory.
催眠不是妖术
Hypnosis is not a magic trick.
你是说
You mean,
本王所见的那个懦弱少年
the weak boy whom I just saw,
真的是儿时的本王
is really me as a child?
正是如此
Exactly.
催眠最能寻找回真实的自己
Hypnosis is the best way to find your true self.
你那些懦弱的性格
Your weak character
隐藏在你丢失的记忆里
is hidden in your lost memory.
却依然掩盖不了
But you can't hide
王爷本身就是个胆小鬼的事实
the fact that you are a coward.
你可知污蔑亲王该当何罪
Do you know what the crime of slandering a prince is?
既是亲王怎如此小肚鸡肠
Since you're a prince, why are you so petty?
难道说实话也有罪吗
Is it a crime to tell the truth?
父皇派人监视洞房
Father sent someone to monitor our room.
今夜暂且将就
We will endure tonight.
此后可分房而睡 互不打扰
After that, we can sleep in separate rooms without disturbing each other.
我睡椅子 你睡床
I sleep in the chair and you sleep in the bed?
这就是将就
This is what you meant?
伊内个瓜瓜
Oh boy.
床这么乱
The bed is so messy.
王爷也睡不下去吧
You can't sleep either, right?
王爷 你干吗 放我下来
Sir. What are you doing? Let me down.
长夜漫漫 甚是无聊
Long nights are boring.
不如我给王爷哼个小曲吧
Why don't I sing you a little song?
王爷 王爷 王爷
Sir. Sir. Sir.
王爷
Sir.
王爷
Sir.
王爷 王爷
Sir. Sir.
这样的话
In this case,
在皇上那儿能交差了
the emperor can be satisfied.
周公公 您送完贺礼不回宫
Eunuch Zhou, you are not returning to the palace after giving you a gift.
在这儿干吗呀
What are you doing here?
忙活一天了
Busy day.
这腰啊 这腿啊 都麻了
My waist, my legs, are all numb.
腰酸腿麻的
Pain and aches everywhere.
在这儿歇会儿 靠会儿
I'm taking a break here. Leaning on this.
在这儿
Here?
好多了
Much better.
是吗 我也试试
Really? I'll also try.
好 你试试
Okay, you try it.
果然舒服多了
Sure enough, I feel more comfortable.
雀砚 你竟然在偷听
Queyan, you are eavesdropping.
什么偷听
What eavesdropping?
我是在这儿活动活动呢 周
I am here to stretch, Zhou...
人呢
Where did he go?
活动活动
Stretching?
人要是撒谎就要高明一点
If you want to lie, then be smart.
不要这么笨拙 一戳就破
Don't be so clumsy, and make such a bad lie.
I.
我 没偷听
I wasn't eavesdropping.
我没 偷听啊
I wasn't eavesdropping.
明月 你我既已合髻
Mingyue. Since you and I have combined our hair,
你便是本王的爱妃
you are now my beloved wife.
来 本王为你画眉
Come, let me paint your eyebrows.
定让你明日惊艳绝伦
I will make you stunning tomorrow.
淡妆浓抹总相宜
Both light and heavy makeup are beautiful.
公公请
Eunuch, please.
王爷 王妃
King. Queen.
皇上命老奴送来御赐的早膳
The emperor sent me to bring you a royal meal.
王爷 王妃
King. Queen.
老奴这就进去
I will now go in
伺候王爷王妃用早膳
to serve you breakfast.
进来
Come in.
有劳公公
Thank you.
稍后本王会携王妃当面谢恩
Later, I will bring the queen to thank him personally.
王爷 人家都喘不过气来了
Sir, I can't breathe.
You.
王妃 您 您这是
Queen, you, you...
洞房之趣 让公公见笑了
It's just bedroom fun. We've embarrassed ourselves.
是是是
Yes. Yes. Yes.
愿王爷王妃早生贵子 早生贵子
May there soon be births of children from the king and queen.
那老奴就告退了
I will leave now.
你怎么在这儿
Why are you here?
伊内个瓜瓜
Oh boy.
白天一副清高的模样
Looking so prudent during the day,
却逮着机会就搂搂抱抱
but cuddling and hugging when there is an opportunity.
You.
王妃您
Queen, you...
还不快给她洗净
Hurry and help her wash.
Yes.
你 你
You, you.
王爷 我的 还给我
Sir. My...give it back.
昨夜不是声音嘹亮嘛
Last night, you were so loud.
鼾声也不小
Your snoring was loud, too.
有违互不影响的契约
It violates our contract of not bothering each other.
此物本王就先替你保管
I will keep this item for you for now,
以示惩戒
as a disciplinary action.
你以为画成这样就能吓到本王
Do you think that doing makeup this way will scare me?
幼稚
Naive.
伊内个瓜瓜
Oh boy.
明明睡得比猪还死
He was sleeping better than a pig,
还说我影响他
but says that I influenced him.
明明就是他想夺我的祝心铃
It’s obviously his wish to take my Zhuxin Bell.
不拿回来 我誓不罢休
I won’t quit until I take it back.
就不能不带是非一同走吗
Can't you not take Shifei with you?
你和是非都走了
If you and Shifei are both gone,
那我岂不彻底无依无靠了
then I will have no one to rely on.
你也不是不明白
Don't you understand that
汐月的习俗
according to the custom of Xiyue,
来和亲时一定要带一匹马
the bride must bring a horse with her.
若是婆家对你不满意
If your husband's family is not satisfied with you
想要休妻时
and wants a divorce,
便要你骑着马回去
then you can go back riding on the horse.
所以是非马定不能留下
So Shifei horse can’t stay.
伊内个瓜瓜
Oh boy.
要是在李谦
If I must choose between Li Qian
和我的是非马之间做选择
and my Shifei horse,
我眼都不眨就选是非
I will choose Shifei without hesitation.
既然王妃如此钟爱此马
Since you love this horse so much,
那本王留定了
then I will keep it for sure.
王爷 你不必如此
Sir, you don’t have to be like this.
本王心意已决
My mind has been made up.
王妃可欢喜啊
Are you happy?
要再不扳回一局
If you don’t win back a round,
就等着被人休妻吧
then just wait to be divorced.
王爷 明月简直欢喜得要命
Sir, Mingyue is so happy.
伊内个瓜瓜
Oh boy.
给父皇 淑妃娘娘请安
Greetings to father and madam.
入座吧
Take a seat.
王妃如此体贴 本王甚是欣慰
The queen is so considerate. I'm so happy.
王爷 吃樱桃
Sir, eat cherries.
Good.
王妃怎么会手抖呢
Why are the queen's hands shaking?
定是近日身体抱恙
It must be because of the recent sickness.
本王好心疼
It hurts me to see this.
王爷 喝茶
Sir, drink tea.
你若再以掸灰 喂食 奉茶之机
If you use wiping off ash, feeding food or serving tea
接近香囊
as excuse to get close to the sachet again,
便是第二次违约
then it's another violation of the contract.
必将重罚
You will be severely punished.
王爷总这么耳语
Sir, you always whisper.
也不怕父皇和淑妃娘娘笑话
Aren't you afraid of father and madam laughing at you?
你们夫妻二人感情和睦
You two have a good marital relationship.
皇上与本宫自是欢喜
The emperor and I are happy.
这支金钗
This golden hairpin
是本宫诞下询儿时打造的
was created when I gave birth to Xun.
现在赠于明月
Now I will give it to Mingyue.
希望你们两个也能早日有喜
I hope that you two will have children soon.
儿臣谢过父皇
Thank you father.
谢过淑妃娘娘
Thank you madam.
快起来吧
Get up now.
父皇 王爷近日得一东岳国手链
Father, the prince has recently got a bracelet from Dongyue.
听闻有求子的奇效
I heard it has child-giving effects.
如此宝物
Such a treasure.
资王妃应该随身携带
Queen Zi should carry it
不得离身哪
and keep it on at all times.
手链始终由王爷保管 现在
The bracelet is kept by the prince, now...
究竟去哪儿了
Where did it go?
父皇 此手链十分贵重
Father, the bracelet is very precious.
自是放在府中好生保管
Naturally, I have kept it in the house.
岂能随身携带啊
How can I carry it with me?
父皇放心
Father, rest assured.
待回府 儿臣一定会给明月戴上
After returning to the house, I will definitely put it on Mingyue.
宣河改道之事进展如何
How is the progress of the Xuan river diversion?
启禀父皇
Father,
河道两侧的百姓已经命人安置
the residents on both sides of the river are being relocated
并将分发安置银
and given reimbursement.
只是
Just that,
迁移速度十分缓慢
the migration is going very slow.
导致动工之日一再拖延
It caused delaying of the day of construction.
禀父皇 明月拙见
Father, my humble opinion is that
安置银的多少不应该人人相同
the amount of silver given should not be the same for everyone.
先搬多得 后搬少得
Those who move first get more, and those who move later get less.
如此一来
It will
自然能加快搬迁速度
naturally accelerates the speed of relocation.
如此手段
Such technique,
资王妃如何知晓啊
how did Queen Zi know about it?
父王此前不愿拘我在宫中
My father did not want to detain me in the palace
特许我跟着商队走南闯北
and allowed me to follow caravans.
我不时跟着商队卖货
I follow caravans that sell goods from time to time.
有些货物卖得慢了
Some goods sell slowly,
我便给先买的便宜一些
so I will give people who buy it first a cheaper price.
结果大家一听说买得晚了会涨价
As a result, everyone heard that buying it at a late time will cost more,
自然一拥而上了
and naturally all came to buy it.
看来不拘于闺阁之中的公主
It seems that the princess who did not stay in harem
反倒显得伶俐机敏
is more intelligent
通晓世理
and understands the world more.
给朕说说
Tell me,
你走南闯北的时候
when you were traveling,
还碰到过什么稀奇事
have you encountered other strange things?
大胆地说出来
Boldly say it.
我从前还在真腊的丛林里
In the jungle of Zhenla, I once saw
见过这么长的一条蜥蜴
a lizard of this length.
当地的村民将它奉为神明
Local villagers regarded it as a god.
它是又大又胖啊
It is big and fat.
其实只不过是在丛林里
Actually, it has just eaten a lot of small bugs
吃了很多小虫子而已
in the jungle.
还有 还有
Also, also.
我啊 有次在东岳国
Once, in Dongyue,
遇到过一个小偷
a thief
将我的香囊给偷了去
stole my sachet.
那个小偷虽然武艺高强
Although the thief was good in martial arts,
但还是被我打得眼冒 金星
he still got beaten up by me.
王妃果然武艺高强
The queen is so good at martial arts.
又有何人能在武功上胜你一筹啊
Who can win you in fighting?
这个资王妃厉害啊
Queen Zi is incredible.
资王 以后可有得你受了
King Zi. You have a lot to endure in the future.
启禀父皇 明月真乃世间奇女子
Father, Mingyue is a gem in this world.
儿臣能与明月结为连理
To be able to marry Mingyue
实在是三生有幸
is such good fortune on my part.
资王妃 这个香囊好生戴着啊
Queen Zi. Wear this sachet
早日给朕生个皇孙
and bring me a royal grandson soon.
是啊
都坐下
Yes. Sit down.
跟朕一起喝酒
Drink with me.
Yes.
是 父皇
Yes. Father.
站住
Stop.
手链到底藏哪儿了
Where is the bracelet hidden?
已经说过
I already said that
就在府里
it's in the house.
不过府院如此之大
But the house is so big.
凭你一人之力怕是找不到
I am afraid that you cannot find it on your own.
You.
康乐最了解李谦
Kangle knows Li Qian the best.
拉她去搜府
Get her to search the house.
王兄
Brother.
本王听闻
I heard that
资王妃有一条珍奇的手链
Queen Zi has a rare bracelet.
能否借本王一看
Can you let me see it?
项链 手链
Necklaces, bracelets.
我倒是有很多
I have a lot of them.
不知道王兄说的是哪一条
I don’t know which one brother is talking about.
就是那条
It is the one that
一旦被人拿到父皇面前做文章
once it is brought in front of father,
便会闯下大祸的
will make a big disaster.
那个是我们家王爷的玩笑话
It was a joke our prince made.
没想到被王兄给听去了
I didn't expect it to be heard by brother.
那是我开玩笑呢
That was my joke.
交出来 别逼本王动粗
Take it out. Don't force me to use violence.
王爷
Sir.
王兄
Brother,
说的可是这条手链
were you talking about this bracelet?
想不到
I didn't expect that
王兄对女人的饰品如此执着
brother is so obsessed with women's jewelry.
真是有雅兴啊
You have such a taste.
九弟寸步不让
Ninth brother is not backing off.
果真是欲盖弥彰啊
Sure enough, you're trying to hide something.
只是不知父皇听闻此事
I wonder how father will feel
将会作何感想
when he hears about it.
父皇若是知晓此事
If father is aware of the matter,
定会赞许我助孕得当
he will approve of my help in childrearing.
王兄若是心中存疑
If brother is suspicious,
不如去问父皇
why don't you ask father?
定能知晓原委
Then you will be able to know the full story. People come, people leave, roads continue extending far away. The tracks from the last life. The views are fading away, just like winter is coming, this moment becomes unreachable. Use paper and a pen to record the eternal secret, whose name I'm writing? Wearing a white elegant dress, we met in the vast crowd. The snow has no trace but feeling, turns into a soft tear. See those stars fly through the sky, yet they're so far and so illusory. The complicated plots from the next life, we still take pity on everything. I stop here, gentle and soft, it's all because of you. I stop here, gentle and soft, it's all because of you.