Chinese Zero to Hero
【ENG SUB】《三千鸦杀》第17集|郑业成赵露思刘怡潼王萌黎蒋依依Love of Thousand Years EP17【捷成华视偶像剧场】

Channel: 捷成华视—偶像剧场 Idol & Romance
这里便是公子齐的住所
This is Gongziqi's residence.
他们怎么在一块
Why are they together?
九云 九云
Jiuyun…
不好了 不好了
Bad news...
出大事了
A bad news.
知道了 知道了
I get it.
这么大的妖气
I can't sleep well because of his spookiness.
惹得人连觉都睡不好啊
既然来了
I will meet him.
那我也该会会他了
殿下光临寒舍
What brings you here, your Royal Highness?
所为何事啊
I was so awed after seeing your painting.
先前看到先生的画
实在惊为天人
想着一定要见上你一面
I was impatient to see you. So I am here.
这不就迫不及待地来了
殿下
Your Royal Highness.
过誉了
I am flattered.
Please.
想不到
I didn't expect the undisciplined immortal
我这一介小小的散仙
竟能得到
天原皇室的躬亲礼遇
like me would win your favor. I am afraid the superior immortals will be so bloody envious.
怕是这远近闻名的
上仙听了
也是羡艳得紧啊
不知先生家住何处
Where is your home?
先生可有道场
Do you have an ashram?
哪儿来的什么道场啊
No.
天下之大
I am where the hilarity of the flourishing age is.
哪里有盛世的欢闹
哪里就有我
这 一个人嘛
I am alone. So I am used to the undiscipline.
散漫惯了
Come.
那真可惜了
What a pity.
你就没想过去香取山吗
You didn't want to go to Xiangqu mountain?
去了
I went there.
去了
If I go there, I won't see you, right?
不就见不着殿下您了吗
说来惭愧呀
What a pity.
我这个人哪
I have nothing to do with the blessing place for the immortals.
向来与这什么仙山福地
没什么缘分
平日里呢
Usually I just do the paintings.
也就作作画
也不会什么仙法
I don't know the theurgy.
这自然
So it's not your interest.
也就不入什么
上仙大神的法眼了
是吗
Really? I am here today because I want to make friends with you.
本王今日叨扰
就是想同你交个朋友
可否请你满足本王
Can you do me a favor?
小小的一个不情之请啊
但说无妨 但说无妨
Say it.
望先生 摘下面具
I hope you can take off the mask.
以真面相待
Much appreciated.
殿下
Your Royal Highness.
这是何缘故啊
Why?
因为先生
Because you look like an old friend of mine.
像极了我的一位故人
殿 殿下
Your Royal Highness.
我想看看是不是他
I want to see if it's him.
疼疼疼
It hurts.
摘摘摘
I will remove it...
摘摘摘
I will...
还说做什么朋友
What bloody friend?
摘下来吓死你
I will freak you out.
殿下
Your Royal Highness.
您看 我这副面孔
So am I your old friend?
可是您的那位故人哪
先生 你这胡子
Sir, your mustache...
略施仙法 避人耳目
A little theurgy, to avoid being noticed.
丰神俊朗
You look so great.
和我那位故人
Completely different from my old friend.
全然不同
得罪了
Sorry.
我和那位故人
I used to kid him.
玩笑开惯了
他就喜欢
And he likes kidding.
如此这般开玩笑
刚才我真把你当成他了
I'm mistaken.
殿下
Your Royal Highness.
那您那位故人
Well, your friend is so interesting.
倒是有趣得紧哪
先生 您恕罪
Sir, I am so sorry.
这样
Well.
您就别住这破房子了
Don't live here.
本王在皋都
I will arrange a spacious residence for you.
给你安排一间宽敞别苑
给您赔罪
As my apology.
是是是
Yes…
我明天就搬
I will move tomorrow.
花创大会
Huachuang pageant, you will be the distinguished guest.
也为您准备个
嘉宾上席吧
好啊 好
Great.
先生也是有趣得紧
You are interesting.
记得要来啊
Remember to come.
一定
Absolutely.
小姐姐
Sister.
你也是来向我家先生
You are here for the painting?
求画的吗
不是啊
No.
我顺路过来采草药的
I come by to pick some herbs.
这样
Well.
我知道哪里有草药
I know where to find herbs.
我带你去
I can lead the way.
不必了 我自己知道
No need, I know it.
你还笑
Still laughing.
我刚才差点
I almost exposed myself.
被他整得露馅了
这不是没事吗
Now everything is fine, ok?
他说什么了
What did he say?
他说
He said.
邀请您老人家进城
He would arrange you a spacious residence for you in the capital.
给您准备一个
宽敞的大房子
还邀请您去参加他那个
And he also wants to invite you to
花创大会 做上宾
Huachuang pageant as distinguished guest.
好 好
Great.
正中你下怀了 是吧
This is exactly what you want, right?
我还不知道你吗
I know you are here for Qin Chuan, right?
你不就是为了覃川
才来的皋都吗
她要刺杀太子
She wants to assassinate the crown prince.
花创大会就是个机会
Huachuang pageant is an opportunity.
还有你在那儿作画
You do the painting because you hope she would come.
也是希望
她能够主动来找你
你这不是自欺欺人吗
You are deceiving yourself.
不想以傅九云的身份
You don't want to face her as Fu Jiuyun.
面对她
公子齐就行了
谁说我是来找她的
Who told you I came here to see her?
她爱怎么样就怎么样
She can do whatever she likes.
想闯什么娄子
She can makes all kinds of troubles.
就闯什么娄子
想怎么找死
I won't care about her anymore.
我也不会再管她了
你还有小情绪了
Pissed off?
此话当真
You said it and you mean it?
当真
Yes.
说不管 就不管
I won't care about her anymore.
那你来皋都干吗来了
Then why are you here?
I...
我就不能有点
For my personal business, ok?
自己的事了
有没有发现
Have you found the crown prince's spookiness
这狗屁太子身上的妖气
与我身上这两力
is just like my two forces.
如出一家吗
我跟他接触两次
I have met him twice.
没错的
I am sure of it.
那妖物也在皋都
The monster is also in Gaodu?
就是啊
Yes.
也许就在这皇城之中
Maybe just in the capital.
就在这天原国
Just behind Tianyuan's crown prince.
太子的身后
坏了坏了
Bad...
我可是费了好大的劲
I've tried so hard but just know
才参得香取山主
封印术的三成
30% of suzerain's theurgy seal.
暂时把你体内的东西
I can seal your two forces in your body temporarily.
给镇住
要是他真的在皋都
If he is in Gaodu, you can't be careful enough.
那你可得千万小心了
稍有不慎
Otherwise your seal will be ruined.
就有可能冲破封印
这不还有你吗 来
I still have you, come.
Correct.
我去了凤眠山
I went to Fengmian mountain.
那个浮夸的画仙
That crackpot painter is so weak.
能力微弱
不是傅九云
He is not Fu Jiuyun.
更不是
Let alone who fought against me.
与我交战的那个人
是吗
Really?
那你能确定
Then can you be sure that he didn't deceive you?
他不是装的
他是装的
Yes, he tried to deceive me.
装得高深
He tried so hard.
我就吓唬了他一下
I just made a bluff.
差点给他吓尿裤子了
But he was so freaked out.
左紫辰呢
What about Zuo Zichen?
整天迎逢我
Flatters me all day.
还是放不下
But he still tries to be lofty.
那清高的架子
无趣 无趣透了
Boring, so boring.
他愿意当你的詹事
Being your assistant has something to do
和香取山
with Xiangqu mountain and Fu Jiuyun.
和傅九云都有关系
杀他爹的人
The man who killed his father is Fu Jiuyun?
是傅九云
No.
傅九云和左相没仇
Fu Jiuyun is not Zuo Xiang's enemy.
杀手是从傅九云手里
The killer got the spiritual lamp from Fu Jiuyun.
得到了灵灯
香取山上下来的
All the people in Xiangqu mountain are bad guys.
没有一个好东西
有一个算一个
All of them.
杀手下一个目标
The killer's next target is you.
就是你
引出她
We can lure Fu Jiuyun out by luring her.
就会引出傅九云
傅九云真在皋都
Fu Jiuyun is really in Gaodu.
夫人
Ma'am.
您这是
You are...
紫辰 你今天当值一天
Zichen, you are on duty today.
辛苦了
You must be very tired.
太子他
Crown prince...
玄珠她
Xuanzhu, she…
你心里想什么 我都懂
I can understand what you are thinking.
这事吧
It's...
夫人
Ma'am.
殿下降旨了
The crown prince made a decree.
给您和玄珠
He would give you and Xuanzhu a big house.
安排了一个大宅子
就在李君侯府邸的边上
Right next to marquis Li's mansion.
那个宅子我知道啊
I know that house.
好 太好了
Ok, so great.
我不是那个意思
I don't mean that.
夫人 你别说了
Madam, enough.
我都懂
I can understand.
我先回房了
I want to go back to the room now.
紫辰
Zichen.
左詹事
Assistant Zuo.
你到底在想什么
What are you thinking?
还是说
Or you think whatever Liyuan orders you.
雳渊让你想什么
你就想什么
我为太子詹事
I work for crown prince.
殿下下旨夺情
The crown prince told me to work after three-day mourning.
君为臣纲
我不得不为
I have to do as he says.
你一身学问
You are well learnt.
就是帮他品鉴美人
Just to be his dog to fish beauties?
当他捡东西的狗吗
还是说
Or you are interested in the beauties in Huachuang pageant?
你对花创大选的
那些美人感兴趣
我累了
I'm tired.
先回房了
I want to go back.
启禀殿下
Your Royal Highness.
此次花创大选
We have selected twenty-two beauties.
一共入围了
二十二名佳丽
臣已经将她们
I have arranged them in Wanhualou's chambers.
都安排在
万花楼的厢房中了
臣还特地关照了李管事
I also told steward Li to teach the foreign beauties Tianyuan's etiquette.
让那些外籍佳丽
都学了天原礼
万花楼可装修妥当了
Wanhualou is completed?
日夜赶工 已然成型
Yes, they have worked day and night.
巴蜀送来的舞姬
The dancing girls from Sichuan are so ordinary.
相貌平平
连酒也是索然无味
So is the wine.
我看那十六城啊
I think they don't want those 16 cities.
他们是不想要了
殿下
Your Royal Highness.
臣 一直有一个疑问
I have a question to ask you.
想请教殿下
Say it.
此次花创大选
This time, you hold Huachuang imperial pageant for diplomacy,
殿下是意在外国邦交
彰显国力
And to demonstrate national strength.
还是真的要
Or you really want to have a crown princess?
在这些佳丽中
选出一位太子妃呢
太子妃呀
Crown princess must be highbred with outstanding appearance.
都是出身高贵
相貌端丽者
才能身居其位的
臣 明白了
I got it.
你觉得玄珠怎么样啊
What do you think of Xuanzhu?
出身 样貌
She has a good background and appearance.
算是以德配位
只不过
But her homeland was destroyed three years ago.
三年前骊国国灭
晦气了些
I am afraid she will bring bad luck.
下去吧
Go.
晦气
Bad luck.
这样评判故国
Well, you judge your previous country so easily.
左卿倒是很从容啊
臣乃东宫詹事
I am your assistant.
理应为太子殿下
考虑得周全一些
So I need to be thoughtful for you.
至于谁最终能获得
As for who will be the crown prince.
太子妃的殊荣
还是要殿下您
It's your decision to make.
自己决定啊
左紫辰
Zuo Zichen.
失怙之痛
You are very saddened by your father's death right?
对你影响很大吧
百里之外 一箭毙命
He was shot to death a hundred miles away.
连灵力都让人取走了
Even the spiritual power is taken away.
太残忍了
So cruel.
你也是个做事
I know you are very capable.
极其妥帖的人
此事也遣人查了月余
You told them to investigate it for more than a month.
怎么就半点眉目
Why do we still have no clue?
都没有呢
你真不知道
You really don't know who did it.
是何人所为
殿下
Your Royal Highness.
微臣若是查到了凶手
If I find the killer, how can I still have the mood
还有什么心情
在这儿打理花创大选呢
to organize Huachuang pageant?
家父溘然长逝
I am so sad after my father died.
痛心疾首
微臣昔日心高气傲
I was too arrogant to serve the country.
不屑于进入庙堂
与父亲产生了诸多嫌隙
And I had a lot of disputes with my father.
如今悔恨之余
So I want to help him complete his last will.
微臣只想帮父亲
完成遗志
以自己的绵薄之力
Trying my best to serve the demon god
来为殿下肝脑涂地地
侍奉妖神
这也是微臣
for you is the last filial piety I can do.
能为父亲做的
最后的孝道了
听到你能振作呀
I'm so relieved that you cheer up.
我就放心了
本王就怕那个凶手
I am afraid the murderer would get away with it.
逍遥法外
借此次大选
Or he might make more troubles in the pageant.
再生事端哪
殿下请放心
Don't worry, your Royal Highness.
此次花创大选
I have arranged everything.
臣已经打理清楚
不会有任何人
No one can hurt you.
会伤到殿下
您拿好啊
Take it.
下次再来啊
Come back next time.
川儿 川儿
Chuan...
川儿啊
Chuan.
怎么了
What happened?
公子齐先生进城了
Gongziqi comes to the capital.
公子齐呀
Gongziqi.
咱们赶紧去占位置
We should take some spots.
要不然就看不到了
Otherwise we can't see him.
什么
What?
啊什么啊呀
Ah what?
昨天让你办个签名
You couldn't even get his autograph yesterday.
你就办不到
还不赶紧的
Hurry.
我的姑奶奶
Gosh.
走 走
Go.
大家好 大家好
Hello...
公子齐
Gongziqi.
公子齐
Gongziqi.
公子齐
Gongziqi.
好啊 好 好
Hi...
公子齐
Gongziqi.
公子齐
Gongziqi.
公子齐
Gongziqi.
别挤啊
Don't squeeze.
老板娘
Ma'am.
你们这是去哪儿了
Where have you been?
川儿姐
Sister Chuan.
你们 干架去了
You had a fight?
这比干架还刺激
More exciting than that.
我陪老板娘要签名去了
I went to ask for autograph with ma'am.
我看看
Let me see.
我离他的纤纤玉手
I am only a cucumber away from his slim hand.
只有那么
一根黄瓜的距离
他还看我一眼
He also looked at me.
我确定他看我了
I'm sure he looked at me.
面具下的半张脸
I was so suffocated by his face under mask.
我已经被窒息了
你那窒息
Your suffocation is because the fat girl squeezed you.
是被后面那个胖妞
给挤的
你别提那胖妞了
Don't mention that fat girl.
一提那胖妞我就来气
I am so sick of her.
我眼睁睁地看着公子齐
I saw Gongziqi gave her the autograph.
给她签名了
还摸了她的手了都
Even touched her hand.
那也许
Maybe Gongziqi's autograph only for young girls.
公子齐只给年轻的姑娘
签名呢
那他怎么不正眼
Why he didn't look at Qin Chuan?
瞧一下覃川呢
难道覃川
Is Qin Chuan more hideous than fat girl?
比那胖妞长得还寒酸呢
Correct.
那只能说明
So Gongziqi goes nuts.
公子齐的眼睛被屎糊了
你可以骂我老
You despise me.
但不能说公子齐
But you can't speak evil words behind Gongziqi.
公子齐 公子齐 公子齐
Gongziqi...
你真是宝刀未老啊你
You are so ridiculous.
快 给我看
Hurry, let me have a look.
让我看一眼嘛
Let me have a look.
只准看啊
Only look.
你看 公子齐的签名
Look, Gongziqi's autograph.
好啊 好 你好
Hello...
谢谢 谢谢
Thanks, thanks...
他不但给我签了名
He gave me the autograph and smiled at me.
还对我笑了
真是气死我了
So ridiculous.
牌子都拿好了
Don't lose your cards.
可千万别弄丢了
一定要保管好
Safeguard them well.
到时候花创大选
Otherwise you can't enter Huachuang pageant.
进不了门可就糟糕了
拿着
Hold it.
一定得保管好了
Keep it.
把牌子一定保管好了
Don't lose them.
可千万别丢了
为什么一张名牌
Why only one dish with the card?
只能拿一盒菜呀
天气这么热
It's so hot.
还要比赛跳舞
We will have a dancing competition.
连饭菜都不让多吃一口
You even don't let us have enough food.
怎么跳啊
We can't dance.
别着急呀 姑娘们
Don't worry, girls.
饭 饭馆的人
The food is on the way.
马上就到了啊
这谁知道什么时候来
Who knows when it will come.
来了来了来了
Come...
来晚了
I'm late.
饭来了 饭来了
Have lunch.
我先到的 我要糖醋鱼
I am the first, I want sweet and sour fish.
慢点 慢点
Be careful.
都有 都有 都有
Everyone can have it.
别着急
Don't worry.
别着急 别着急
Don't worry...
别抢别抢 都有
Be careful.
来 姑娘们
Girls, it's for all of you.
都有都有 别抢啊
Be careful.
糖醋鱼呢
Sweet and sour fish.
人人都有
For everyone.
这边有吗
Is there any here?
咱们去那边吃
Eat over there.
Ok.
你 你来干吗
What are you doing here?
姐姐
Sister.
我是来给你送饭的
I'm here to give you the lunch.
梁管事说了
Steward Liang told me, you don't like food here.
姐姐吃不惯中原菜
这我专门做了大盘鸡
I made Dapanji, Xinjiang food for you.
拿来送给姐姐吃
姐姐一定要偷偷地吃
Eat it secretly.
千万别让别人知道
You can't let others know.
Ok.
姐姐 你一定要加油啊
Sister, good luck.
你是她们中间
You are the most beautiful among them.
最好看的一个了
所以你一定能
So you will be the crown princess for sure.
当选太子妃的
我明儿还给你送鸡
I'll give you chicken tomorrow, ok?
好吗
吃得白白胖胖的
Chubby face.
就跟我一样
Just like me.
你不知道吧
You may not know.
天原国的大皇子啊
Tianyuan's crown prince likes the plump women.
他喜欢体态丰腴的
谢谢你啊
Thank you.
别客气 吃吧
You're welcome. Eat now.
我一定吃完
I will eat it up.
川儿
Chuan.
你最拿手的菜是什么呀
What is your signature dish?
糖醋酥肉
Sweet and sour crispy pork.
怎么没见你做过
Why I haven't seen it?
以前做得比较多
I used to make it a lot.
我听说呀
As I know, Gongziqi moves to a big mansion.
那个公子齐
住进太尉别苑了
是太子殿下恩赐的
It's the crown prince's reward.
是吗
Really?
这城里的姑娘送吃食
The girls send him food crazily.
可都送疯了
Yeah.
他每天得吃这么多菜
He will be so fat with so much food every day.
不得胖死
你快点
Hurry up.
老郭
Guo.
你这儿有桂花膏吗
Do you have osmanthus balm?
这丫头刚做完鱼
Her hands stink after cooking fish.
满手的鱼腥味
一伸手
Gongziqi will be so sick of her hands.
还不把公子齐给臭哭了
行行行
Ok.
你们就别闹了
Stop it.
我真的不想去送饭
I really don't want to send the meal.
川儿
Chuan.
你就相信一次姐姐
Believe me once.
就算没要到签名
You may have a huge blow for you can't get his autograph.
对自己打击巨大
也不能否认
But you need to have faith in your cooking.
自己的厨艺呀
这不是重点吧
Correct. It's not important right?
重点是公子齐这几天
The important thing is, Gongziqi will
必然吃的大鱼大肉
have meat and fish these days.
这几道清淡的
He will like light food.
一定爱吃
我说
I think...
你们两个是他
You adore him so ardently.
忠实的爱慕者
那为什么你们不去送
Then why don't you go?
非得让我去送啊
我 我 我
I...
我去了
I did.
可 可他就见
But he only sees young girls.
年轻姑娘
咱们店就数你最年轻了
In our shop, you are the youngest.
那年轻姑娘
Young girls are all over the street.
满大街都是的呀
I... - Ma'am.
老板
姑娘
Miss.
我给你一钱银子
I give you 0.1 ounce of silver.
你帮我去送饭
Help me to send the meals, ok?
做梦
Daydream.
人家自己也要送饭
I need to send the meal to Gongziqi too.
给公子齐先生的
一钱银子
You can't buy me with 0.1 ounce of silver.
岂能买走我的一片真心
一两银子还差不多
At least, 1 ounce of silver.
老板
Ma'am, do you have chopsticks?
你们这儿有筷子吗
没有 没有
No...
没有 没有 没有
No...
我不
No.
快 走了走了走了
Go...
快去呀你
Go.
你们带的什么菜啊
What's your food?
我带的汤浴绣丸
Meatball soup.
箸头春 芙蓉燕菜
Fried quails, egg and bird's nest soup.
见笑了 各位
Everyone.
原壳鲜鲍鱼 凤尾鱼翅
Fresh abalone in shells, and fins.
砂锅煨鹿筋 龙井竹荪
Deer's sinew in casserole and bamboo shoots.
太好了吧
Great.
两位妹妹的菜色
So great.
确实不错
但公子齐先生
But Gongziqi is an artist.
可是画师啊
比起菜色可能
Compared with dishes, I think he values the aesthetics.
更注重审美吧
这位姑娘倒是生得标致
This girl is so pretty.
你带了什么佳肴
What delicacies did you bring?
青菜 萝卜
Vegetables, radishes and some fruits.
一些水果
来来来 来来来
Come here...
好消息 好消息
Good news...
大家都听我说
Everyone listen.
每个人呢
Everyone needs to give me 0.1 ounce of silver for registration fee.
只收一钱银子报名费
一手交钱 一手交饭
Pay before you give me the meal.
公子齐先生
Mr. Gongziqi will taste them carefully.
保证把每一样饭菜
都仔细品尝
倘若哪家的饭菜
And we have the mysterious gifts for the winners.
合了先生的口味
我们保证
有神秘大礼相送
来来来 都排队了啊
Come, line up.
排队
Line up.
都别挤 都别挤
Don’t squeeze...
一个一个来
One by one.
都排队啊 排队
Line up.
我来
Me...
不要挤 不要挤
Don't squeeze.
都排队 排队
Line up.
排队 后面排队
Line up...
老天有眼
God bless.
这浪费食物是可耻的
Wasting food is shameful.
既然公子齐与你们无缘
Since Gongziqi won't eat you, I will...
那我就
瞧把你给吓的
You are so scared.
你也是来送饭的吧
You're here to send the meal, right?
怎么 不送到屋内
Why are you eating here instead of sending it in?
反倒自己偷吃起来了
糖醋酥肉
Sweet and sour crispy pork.
你怎知
How do you know I like the dish?
先生我喜欢吃这道菜呢
你也爱吃糖醋酥肉
You also like sweet and sour crispy pork?
你也有朋友
You have a friend who likes it?
爱吃糖醋酥肉
好吃
Delicious.
好吃
Delicious.
这才是先生我要的菜
This is what I want.
随我来吧
Come with me.
好吃吗
Do you like it?
好吃
Yes.
有我心爱女人的味道
It reminds me of my beloved woman.
一起吃
Eat together.
先生
Sir.
张大人
Lord Zhang.
真是稀奇啊
It's so strange.
我这门庭冷落的太尉府
It's the first time that so many girls come to my mansion.
头一次来了这么多姑娘
待在门口
All of them are here to send you food.
全部是给您送饭的
在下实在抱歉
I am sorry for the disturbance.
多有叨扰
给我道什么歉呢
No need to apologize to me.
只是
But you already have a cook.
原来先生
已经有了炊金馔玉的
美娇娘
A beautiful girl.
若是
If those girls outside the door see this, they will be so sad.
被门外那些姑娘看到了
可是要伤心的
大人 您误会了
Sir, you are mistaken.
她呀
She is my favorite little maid.
她是我最爱的小侍女啊
她跟随我多年
She has followed me for many years
知道我的喜好口味
She knows my taste.
怕是远胜门口
She is better than those girls.
那些姑娘了
你是我最爱的小侍女啊
You are my favorite little maid.
先生有侍女傍身
I'm relieved to know you have a maid.
我就放心了
就怕先生初来这皋都
I am afraid you can't get used to the food here.
吃不惯 住不惯
大皇子是要怪罪我的
And the crown prince will blame me.
大人 您多虑了
Sir, you are too worried.
我在这儿呢
I eat and live well here.
吃得好 住得好
那就好
Great. I will tell them to deal with the girls' food now.
我现在就差人
把那些姑娘送来的伙食
处理掉
好啊 那就有劳了
Ok, thank you.
Please.
说了这么久的话
I'm afraid the food is getting cold.
怕这饭菜都凉了吧
去哪儿啊
Where are you going?
这菜还没吃完呢
I didn't finish the meal yet.
傅九云
Fu Jiuyun.
你呀
You.
小川啊
Chuan.
你可真没良心啊
You have no conscience.
先是放老虎咬我
First let the tiger bite me.
然后又用神仙醉蒙我
Then you gave me sleeping-drug.
又把我一个人
Then left me in the icy inn.
丢在那冰冷的客栈里
你倒好
You come to the bustling capital alone.
一个人
跑到这繁华的皋都来
你想干什么呀
What do you want?
在骊国戏弄我的
Gongziqi who teased me in Li.
那个公子齐
也是你傅九云了
It's you Fu Jiuyun.
是我
Yes.
大人我心胸狭窄得很
I have a narrow heart.
改了我的曲子
You are the only one who can live safely
还能安稳度日的
也就你一个
after changing my music score.
公主殿下
Princess.
所以你一直都知道
So you know I am in Gaodu all along.
我在皋都
不仅如此
More than that.
我还知道
I still know you went to Fengmian mountain.
你去过凤眠山
偷窥公子齐
You peeped at Gongziqi.
来让我猜猜啊
Let me guess.
异色瞳片准备好了
You got colored eye pupils.
假发也买好了
Also bought a wig.
胡旋舞步不好学
Sogdian Whirl is difficult.
不如用骊步来代替好了
You can replace it with Li's dance.
我跟你讲过
I have told you, don't intervene in my business.
让你不要干涉我的事情
你放心
Do not worry.
我来此地
I am here not for you.
不是为了你
更不是为了灵灯
Not for spiritual lamp either.
在这皋都城里
I can continue being Gongziqi in Gaodu.
我继续做我的公子齐
你呢
You can continue being a little cook.
继续做你的小厨娘
咱们呀 互不干预
We are clean.
嘴上说着互不干预
Why do you come here?
那你为何来皋都
大人一定是想告诉我
You want to tell me.
果真是来看美人的
You are here to see the beauty.
自然是来看你的
I am here to see you.
看你仅凭蝼蚁之力
I want to know what troubles you can make in Gaodu.
能在这皋都城里
捅出什么样的娄子
看你使尽浑身解数
I want to know, when you are falling into the abyss
掉入万丈深渊的时候
despite all your efforts,
是嘴里嚷嚷着复国
you want to restore your country or
还是说
九云大人 救救我
you'll say, save me, my lord...
那就可得让您失望了
I am afraid I will let you down.
就算是我跌入万丈深渊
Even if I fall into the abyss,
我也能够生火搭灶
I can save myself.
过得好得很
I can live well.
今日的话
Fu Jiuyun, you should remember what I said today.
傅九云 你记住了
傅九云也好
Fu Jiuyun.
公子齐也好
Gongiqi.
不过是个名字罢了
Just names.
上一次
Last time, I couldn't be with you.
没能陪着你
这一次
This time, I will catch you.
我总会把你抓住
一座城一盏灯虔诚了相思
冥冥之中梦你共筑三千尺
纷纷细雨迟 彼岸花有始
浪迹了谁发过的誓
我会追随你直到今生今世
看看繁华似锦和你的样子
你留在这儿 护他周全
You stay here to protect him.
明白了吗
Do you understand?
哪怕坠天涯咫尺
从一相遇 一开始
提及的每个字
覃川姐姐
Sister Qin Chuan.
你让我照看的人
The man you told me to look after is gone.
他不在了
什么
What?
他只留下了这个
He only left this.
飞舞着转瞬即逝
昙花一现 雨及时
这八个字什么意思呀
What does it mean?
我也不知道
I don't know either.
会不会是这个人喜欢你
Will it be, he likes you and wants to
所以要随你到天涯海角
follow you to the ends of the earth
谁 谁让他喜欢我了
Who told him to like me?
再说了
And.
我可不愿意让他找到我
I don't want him to find me.
你还是去见她了
You still go to see her.
是她自己聪明
She is so smart to recognize me.
把我认出来了
分明是你故意
You did it deliberately.
让她认出来的
傅九云 我就不明白了
Fu Jiuyun, I don't understand.
你自己说的 不管不顾
You have said, you wouldn't intervene.
那为什么还让覃川
Then why do you let Qin Chuan know you are here?
知道你在这儿呢
这样不也挺好的吗
It's great, right?
挺好什么挺好
Nonsense.
才不好呢
No.
做傅九云太有挂碍了
Being Fu Jiuyun is so troublesome.
不如做一个
I want to be the carefree Gongziqi.
了无牵挂的公子齐
看戏 看美人
Watch the play and beauties.
她也落得个轻松自在呀
Things will become easier for her.
得了吧
Come on.
堂堂一介上仙
You are the immortal, but you hide behind the mask for a woman.
竟为了个女人
躲到面具里边去了
有这么跟主子说话的
How dare you! Attendant.
书童吗
你还挺入戏 你还
Don't push in.
我可告诉你啊
I can tell you.
三天之后
It's Huachuang pageant in three days.
就是花创大选了
她 肯定是会动手的
She will do it.
You.
当真不管她死活
You won't care about her?
我说了
I have said.
她爱怎么作死是她的事
It's her own business.
我呢
I will stand by and watch.
就作壁上观
我倒要看看
I'd like to see what she can do without me.
这个丫头没了我
能有什么能耐
意思就是 还是得去呗
So you still will go.
去呀
Go.
去用什么身份去呢
With what identity?
傅九云 公子齐
Fu Jiuyun. Or Gongziqi?
兄弟 我就嘱托你一句
Brother, I just want to tell you one thing.
咱能不能
Can we make no troubles in Huachuang pageant?
别在花创大会上动手
行 我懂你
Ok, I can understand you.
我跟谁都不动手行了吧
I won't have any fight with anyone, ok?
你真是我见过
You are the most garrulous immortal I have ever seen.
最絮叨的仙人
喝酒 喝酒 喝酒
Drink...
絮叨几百年了
I have been garrulous for hundreds of years.
也没见你烦我呀
But you never get tired of me.
今晚就是
Tonight is Huachuang pageant.
花创大选盛典了
你们可都是
You are well-selected beauties.
精挑细选出来的美人
你把身子站直了
Stand upright.
不要这么懒散
Don't be so sloppy.
大家再把配乐
Rehearse for the last time.
最后确认一遍
舞台上不要吃东西
Don't eat on stage.
赶紧收起来
Put it away.
你要不要当太子妃了你
Do you want to be a crown princess?
快点的 瞅瞅你们
Look at yourselves.
这都什么时辰了
We still miss some girls.
怎么还少几个人呢
那个那个
Where is the girl from Persia?
波斯来的胡姬呢
人呢
Where is she?
快去找找去呀
Hurry, go find her.
不要这么懒散 快去
Don't be so lazy, go.
看看人都哪儿去了
Where are they now?
谢谢
Thank you.
你看
Look.
皇兄
Brother.
臣弟来迟了
I am sorry for the lateness.
好像 我错过了什么
Did I miss something?
还不及你送我的
They are no better than Li's dancers.
骊国舞姬呢
看看就知道了
You will know after you see it.
Yes.
别倒了
No need.
陪我一起看吧
Watch with me.
Yes.
怎么样
Well.
有哪个
Which one do you like?
让你觉得不俗的吗
这些美人想向殿下献媚
These beauties want to flatter you.
但是殿下如此威严
But they are awed by your majesty.
她们被殿下的气场
所震慑不敢上来
在我看来
In my opinion.
着实像跳梁小丑
They are like clowns.
听你这口气
So you despise their appearance and dance.
好像根本就不把
她们的样貌和舞艺
放在眼里
论样貌
For the appearance.
仁者见仁 不敢品评
We have our own judgments.
论舞技
For the dancing skills.
确实不及骊国女子万一
They are really not as good as Li's ladies.
论胆色
For courage.
她们都不及于你
All of them lose to you.