Chinese Zero to Hero
【FULL】Palace Of Devotion EP02 |大宋宫词 | iQiyi

Channel: iQIYI 爱奇艺
父皇
Father.
父皇为何要儿臣娶潘氏之女
Why did you want me to marry a Pan? [Yu Shu to be married to Duke Xiang.]
儿臣已失去儿子
I've lost my son.
儿臣已失去儿子
又失去最爱的女人
And I've lost the woman I love.
未亡人还在心碎
Those who are alive are still heart-broken.
郭氏手上还攥着皇孙的衣裳
Guo still misses your grandson by holding his clothes.
父皇为何忍心要儿臣再娶
How could you make me marry again?
对父皇而言
To you,
女人可以随意地赏赐
women can be given
亦可以随时夺走
or taken away as you wish.
她们的存在
Do they exist
难道只是为了诞下皇孙而生吗
only to give birth to royal grandchildren?
吉卦
A lucky diagram.
禳星将近紫微
The unpleasant star is coming near Zi Wei.
乾下坤上乃大运之象啊
This shows a great fortune.
此乃吉卦
This is a lucky diagram.
玉姝可以让襄王登上太子宝座
Yu Shu will help Duke Xiang become the Crown Prince.
正合我意呀
Exactly what I wanted.
此婚事乃是皇上亲自所赐
His Majesty ordered the marriage himself.
羡煞旁人哪
How envious.
刘娥姐姐尸骨未寒
It's not long after Sister Liu E died.
之前殿下对她那么情深
His Highness loved her very much.
此刻却要被迫迎娶新人
He must be in a lot of pain
也不知他心里有多苦
being forced to marry again.
皇上下旨赐婚
His Majesty ordered the marriage.
殿下又如何能抗拒
His Highness can't refuse it.
生在皇家
No royal family member
谁又能按自己的心愿过日子
can live his life as he likes.
再说日后
Besides,
殿下若当上了皇上
if His Highness becomes the Emperor,
便有那三宫六院数不清的女人
he'll own countless women.
到时候自然会将那刘娥放下
Naturally he'll get over Liu E.
嫂嫂 你终于醒了
You're finally awake, Sister E.
义简
Yi Jian?
是你
It's you.
怎么会在这里见到你
Why are you here?
蜀地逃难出来以后
I thought I'd never see you again
我也以为再见不到你了
after escaping from Shu.
没想到我们重逢
[I'm surprised to meet you]
会是如此这般情况
[in a situation like this.]
是你救了我
[You saved me?]
那狱卒是我们的同乡
The prison guard was our fellow countryman.
我暗中托付的他
[I secretly asked him to help.]
大恩不言谢
Thank you very much.
Hurry.
可你怎么会在东京
But why are you in Dongjing?
你又怎么会收到消息
How did you get the news?
那次我们走散以后
After we got separated,
我辗转到了东京
I ended up in Dongjing through many places.
好在遇到了郭翰林
Fortunately, I ran into Guo Han Lin.
他给了我一笔资费
He gave me some money,
又托人将我荐入秦王府中
and asked someone to recommend me to work
做了幕僚
at Duke Qin's Residence.
这一次
This time,
是一个襄王府中
I was informed by Li Wan'er,
叫李婉儿的婢女寻到我
[a maid in Duke Xiang's Residence.]
我才得到消息
[That's how I got the news]
及时将你救下
[and came to your rescue.]
那她何时能醒过来啊
When will she wake up?
八个时辰以后
It'll take 16 hours.
明日晌午方可醒过来
She'll come to at noon tomorrow.
嫂嫂 你要去哪里
Where are you going, Sister E?
我要去襄王府
To Duke Xiang's Residence.
谢谢夫人和婉儿的救命之恩
I want to thank Madam and Wan'er for saving me.
嫂嫂 你不能再回到襄王府了
You can't go back to Duke Xiang's Residence.
你已被皇上钦赐的鸩酒毒杀了
You're dead after drinking bane given by His Majesty.
你久居民间 不知皇家之险恶
A commoner like you don't know the wickedness of the royal family.
刘娥还活着这件事情
Don't tell anybody
你绝不能跟任何人提起
that Liu E is still alive.
为何呀
Why?
我还得给夫人回话呢
I need to tell Madam what happened.
是夫人让我来搭救刘娥的
She told me to save Liu E.
你看这个
Look at this.
小皇孙是王妃的嫡子
The royal grandchild was Duchess Xiang's eldest son.
死在你的怀中
He died in your arms.
郭贤怎么可能会伸手救你呢
Why would Guo Xian risked his life
而且冒着欺君之罪
and lied to His Majesty to save you?
襄王为你求情不惜开罪皇上
Duke Xiang has offended His Majesty when pleading for mercy for you.
可见你在襄王心中的位置
It's obvious how important you are to him.
但你想过没有
But have you ever thought about this?
倘若你真的进入王府
If you really marry him
再生下一儿半女
and give birth to his children,
王妃将何以立身于襄王府
what will become of Duchess Xiang?
我没有要威胁王妃
I meant her no harm.
我并不在乎名分
I don't care about the title.
我知道
I know.
你不在乎 可有人在乎
You don't care, but others do.
那他们为什么要救我
Why did they save me then?
让我死在牢里岂不是更简单
They could have let me die in the prison.
王妃进宫为你求情
Duchess Xiang defended you
是想博得一个贤惠的名声
just so she'll look virtuous
想要博得襄王的怜惜
and Duke Xiang will take pity on her.
一个失去嫡子的女人
A woman who's just lost her son
此刻的忍让将是她日后的凭仗
will endure it now to have her revenge later.
襄王日后有再多的新宠
No matter how many women Duke Xiang have in the future,
也断然不会废了王妃的
he won't abolish the position of Duchess Xiang.
那若是皇上动了恻隐之心呢
And if His Majesty was sympathetic?
所以才会有了这令箭
That's why this token exists.
皇上若真的想放了你
If His Majesty let you off,
他们定会让我出手
they'd ask me
让你猝死狱中
to kill you in the prison,
造成暴毙的假象
making it seem like you dropped dead.
郭翰林心机重
Guo Han Lin's very crafty.
他怕王妃在殿下面前露出马脚
He even kept this from his daughter, Duchess Xiang,
连自己女儿都蒙在鼓里
in case she gives the show away.
不会的 我不信
No. I don't believe that.
殿下也不会让他们这么做
His Highness won't let them do that.
殿下担负江山社稷
His Highness holds responsibility for the nation.
有所为 有所不为
He knows what to do and what not to do.
嫂嫂 你醒醒吧
Sister E, wake up.
若不是我 此时此刻
If it weren't for me,
你已经是乱葬岗里的孤魂了
you would've become a lonely spirit in the graveyard.
而襄王呢
But Duke Xiang?
皇上赐婚了潘国公的嫡女
[His Majesty's ordered him to marry the daughter of Lord Pan.]
马步军指挥使潘良的亲妹妹
[She's the sister of Pan Liang, the Commander of the Army.]
不会的
[No.]
他说过此生永不相负
[He said he'll never let me down.]
今生今世
I'll never
我绝不负你
let you down.
他不会这么对我的
[He won't do this to me.]
新人入府
The bride will enter the house.
都是废物
So useless!
连朕的箭伤都治不好
You can't even cure my wound.
养你们有何用
Why should I feed you?
微臣愚钝无能
I'm useless.
拜见陛下
Your Majesty, I bid you respect.
一旁看座
Take a seat.
谢陛下
Thank you.
你已经拜访了秦王
You already visited Duke Qin.
他告病多日不上朝
He's been absent from the imperial assembly for days due to sickness.
他病情究竟如何呀
How is he?
秦王这病来得有点古怪
It's a strange disease.
看上去 只是面色有些苍白
He seems pale,
并无大碍
like everything's fine.
可秦王妃却忧心忡忡
But Duchess Qin is very worried.
说是地震之后
It's said that after the earthquake,
就患了失眠之症 彻夜难安
[he had amnesia and he couldn't sleep all night.]
长夜不眠
Couldn't sleep at night?
恐怕是
Maybe
有什么与他人不便说的心事吧
he's secretly troubled by something.
陛下的意思是秦王有不臣之心
You mean, Duke Qin might be rebellious?
派人暗暗盯着
Send someone
留意便是
to keep an eye on him.
既如此 何不试探他一番
In that case, why don't we feel him out?
嫂嫂路上注意安全
Be careful on the way, Sister E.
平安到达后
After you arrive safely,
记得给我来封信
remember to write to me.
来日你若金榜题名
If you pass the imperial examination,
也别忘了告诉我
don't forget to let me know.
Sure.
嫂嫂
Sister-in-law.
Who's there?
站住
Halt!
你是何人
Who are you?
为何在此鬼鬼祟祟
What are you doing here sneakily?
我 我是来寻亲戚的
I...I'm looking for my relative.
秦王府有亲戚
Your relative in Duke Qin's Residence?
嫂嫂
Sister-in-law.
追你半天
I couldn't catch up with you.
王教头
Guard Wang.
原来是苏先生
Mr Su.
这女子当真是你嫂嫂
Is this woman really your sister-in-law?
不错 正是自家嫂嫂
Yes, she's my sister-in-law.
正好我想把她推荐给管家
I wish to recommend her to the house steward
到府里来当差
so that she can work here.
原来如此
I see.
那我向管家通报一声
I'll let the steward know.
二位稍候
Please wait here.
有劳王教头了
Thank you.
嫂嫂 到底发生了何事
What happened, Sister E?
这是哪里
Where is this?
秦王府啊
This is Duke Qin's Residence.
我方才仿佛见到了一个故人
I think I saw an old friend.
故人 在这府里吗
An old friend? In this house?
也没太看清 可能是我认错了
I'm not sure. Maybe I got the wrong person.
没事了
Never mind.
苏先生 我已向管家通报
Mr Su, I already informed the steward.
二位可以进去了
You may come in.
嫂嫂如何称呼啊
What is your sister's name?
你叫她香儿就好
You may call her Xiang'er.
好 二位请
Okay. This way please.
那嫂嫂随我进来吧
Please come with me.
诸位爱卿 此次狩猎成果硕硕
My fellow ministers, we had made a great achievement in the hunting.
诸爱卿桌上的美食
The tasty foods on your tables
都是此次的收获
are the rewards.
来 把酒言欢 品尝美食
Here. Let's enjoy the drink and food.
祝陛下安康
May Your Majesty stay healthy.
陛下 此地人杰地灵
Your Majesty, this land is magical.
乃福泽之地
It's a blessed place.
据闻还曾有真龙现身
I heard that a dragon once appeared here.
臣弟特意请了翰林院的董画师
So, I asked Painter Dong from the Imperial Academy
将真龙临摹画好献与陛下
to draw the painting of a dragon for you.
请陛下品鉴
Please take a look.
Okay.
大胆
How dare you!
哪来的狂妄之徒
Such a brazen man.
竟敢如此无礼
How dare you be so disrespectful!
臣罪该万死
I deserve to die.
早就听说
I've long heard
翰林院新来了一个
that the Imperial Academy has accepted
口齿不清的画师
a painter who can't speak clearly.
人称董哑子
He's known as Mute Dong.
想必就是阁下喽
That must be you.
对对对 正是
Yes...yes. That's right.
董画师是秦王推荐的
You're recommended by Duke Qin.
此刻董画师又画出二龙缠斗
But why did you draw
这其中的用意如何呀
two dragons fighting?
皇上明鉴
Please do me justice, Your Majesty.
真龙当然只有一条
There's only one real dragon.
这另一条不过是水雾之下
The other is just its reflection
真龙的倒影罢了
in the water.
蛟龙戏水 翻云覆雨
A huge dragon winding through the waves.
因为真龙只有一条
There's only one dragon,
所以见了自己的倒影
that's why it can't stop itself
也要来缠斗一番
from fighting its reflection when it sees one.
此画道出了帝王之不易
The painting tells the difficulties of being an emperor,
也应了江河一统
and depicts the scene where people are happy
举世欢腾之象
as our country is united.
好一幅蛟龙戏影
A dragon playing with its reflection.
朕甚是喜欢
I like it.
四弟 请起
Get up, Ting Mei.
你们都仔细点啊
Be mindful, all.
今天来的都是贵客
Those out there are important guests.
不能出岔子
No mistake is allowed.
殿下 前几日董羽画龙
Your Highness, Dong Yu's dragon painting
便是太宗的心腹大臣赵普
was arranged by Zhao Pu,
一手所安排
Emperor Taizong's trusted subordinate.
此举恐怕是在试探于你
I'm afraid he was trying to feel you out.
皇上对你有了疑心
His Majesty is suspecting you.
你不早做打算 善加筹谋
But you're having fun instead of
反而整日声色犬马
making plans for your sake.
不怕大难临头吗
Aren't you afraid of the brewing troubles?
卢大人
Lord Lu.
你这话可是有些危言耸听了
Are you trying to scare me with your words?
本王与皇上情谊甚笃
His Majesty and I are very close.
一个小小的董画师
A mere painter
挑拨不了我和皇上的关系
can't get between us.
你啊 这可是杞人忧天了
That worry is uncalled for.
卢大人
Lord Lu.
王妃
Your Highness.
何故离席
Why are you leaving already?
我与殿下话不投机 无话可讲
His Highness and I have nothing to talk about because of our different views.
自从地震逃离大难之后
After we were saved in the earthquake,
本王已将世事看穿
I have thoroughly understood this world.
储君也好 皇位也罢
Be it the positions of the Crown Prince or the Emperor,
皆是那白云苍狗
they don't matter at all.
谁也猜不准
No one knows for sure
何时自己就命丧黄泉了
when they will die.
不如趁着这良宵美景把酒当歌
Why not sing and drink to the beautiful scenery at this wonderful moment?
其乐何如啊
It's fantastic.
殿下最近身体不适
His Highness isn't feeling well.
如有得罪 还请多包涵
Please don't be offended.
夫人 当年老夫受太后之托
Madam, the Empress Dowager entrusted me
教导秦王
to educate Duke Qin back then.
太后留下临终遗训
According to the Empress Dowager's last words,
皇上驾崩之后
after His Majesty dies,
应由秦王继位登基
Duke Qin should be enthroned.
先皇传位于皇上
The late Emperor passed the throne to His Majesty.
皇上理应传位于秦王殿下
His Majesty should pass the throne to Duke Qin.
而如今皇上却以子嗣为由
Yet, His Majesty plans to pass the throne to Duke Xiang
要传位于襄王
because he's his son.
这样 秦王又将如何自处啊
But what about Duke Qin?
殿下 我是奉命来点醒酒茶的
Your Highness, I'm ordered to make you tea for sobering up.
妾身一定寻机来规劝
I'll talk to him when I have the chance,
将大人的心意转告殿下
and convey your feelings to His Highness.
如此 有劳夫人了
Thank you, Madam.
没有本王允许
Without my permission,
不得靠近
don't come close.
听明白了吗
Understood?
Yes.
陛下 秦王到访
Your Majesty, Duke Qin is here.
陛下
Your Majesty.
Let him in.
朕得知
I heard
四弟府上近日宾客盈门
that your house is full of guests
夜夜笙歌
listening to music these days.
好有雅兴啊
You sure know how to enjoy life.
廷美素爱丝竹管弦
I'm a music lover.
便邀了几位旧友故知
So, I invited some old friends
在府中赏乐观舞 大有意趣
to enjoy some performances at my house.
廷美 今日你便留在宫中
Ting Mei, stay in the palace today.
你我兄弟许久没有畅聊
It's been a while since we had a long chat.
难怪生了嫌隙
No wonder we're not that close anymore.
数月不见
[It's only been a few months.]
四弟的身体亏虚成这样
[Your body has gotten this bad]
弓都拿不稳了
[that you can't even hold a bow?]
皇上臂力过人
Your arm is exceptionally strong.
廷美自叹不如啊
I'm not as good as you.
几十年兄弟
We've been brothers for years.
头一回听你对朕说自愧不如啊
This is the first time I hear you admit you're not as good as me.
廷美对陛下心悦诚服
I admire you from the bottom of my heart.
今夜 朕与四弟对酒当歌一回
Let's drink for the whole night.
岂不痛快
It should be fun.
皇上
Your Majesty.
怎么 有何不便
What is it? You can't make it?
皇上安排夜宴
I feel honoured
廷美不胜荣幸
to join your party tonight.
朕要立德昭
I wanted to name De Zhao the Crown Prince,
朝中众臣皆反对
but the ministers are against it.
然而不立德昭
But if I don't,
朕对太祖深觉歉疚
I feel like I've wronged Emperor Taizu.
四弟以为如何
What do you think?
德昭虽为太祖嫡子
Although De Zhao is Emperor Taizu's eldest son,
却难当大任
he's not competent.
朕自从下诏立储以来
I feel restless ever since
深觉不安
I named the Crown Prince.
得皇位不易
It's not easy to get the throne,
交出皇位更加不易
but it's harder to hand it to others.
皇上所忧何来啊
Why are you troubled, Your Majesty?
人的口 人的心
People's speech and heart.
皆让朕不安哪
They're troubling me.
那些落下口舌之事
Those known mistakes
秘而不宣之事
as well as unknown secrets
一经人口说出便引来祸乱
will stir up troubles when people talk about them.
一经人心思虑便深不见底
They will become a deep mess when people think carefully about them.
皇上所言极是
You're right.
有些话一经出口便断人生死
Some words hold the power of life and death when spoken out.
有些心结一旦种下
Some problems that one can't get over
便让人咫尺天涯
will tear people apart.
还记得二十年前七月初九吗
Do you remember day nine of the seventh month 20 years ago?
太祖赐石守信 高怀德良田金银
Emperor Taizu bestowed upon Shi Shou Xin and Gao Huai De money and lands,
释去了二者的兵权
but relieved them of their military duties.
从此君臣两无猜疑 上下相安
From then on, the three parties lived in peace with each other.
如今朕以为
Now, I think
这个办法
that this approach
可以解决朝中的许多事情
can solve a lot of matters in the imperial court.
先帝高瞻远瞩 运筹帷幄
The late emperor was far-sighted and he knew how to make plans.
此计确实是一个明智之举
That was indeed a wise choice.
如此说来 你赞同此计喽
So, you agree with it?
绝无异议
Absolutely.
娘娘 请用茶
Here you go, Your Highness.
听说那个新来的侍女香儿
I heard that the new maid, Xiang'er's skills in making tea
为秦王点茶 颇受赏识
were well-appreciated by Duke Qin.
前日在耳房替我点茶的
Was it you who made tea for me
便是你吧
at the room the other day?
正是奴婢
Yes, it was me.
颇得蜀地点茶之真传
You have the skills of Shu in making tea.
改日到我书斋侍茶
Come and serve tea at my study room in the future.
Yes.
香儿 过来见过夫人
Xiang'er, come and greet Madam.
香儿见过夫人
Greetings, Madam.
除了点茶 你还会什么
What else can you do besides making tea?
回夫人 我还会蜀绣
Madam, I can do the Shu embroidery.
那蜀绣和江南的苏绣相比如何
How is it different from Su embroidery in Jiangnan?
回夫人
Madam,
相比苏绣
the craft of Shu embroidery
蜀绣技法穷工极巧
needs fine craftsmanship and has more patterns
花样变化多端
compared to Su embroidery.
想必夫人见了定会喜欢的
I'm sure you'll like it.
好啊
Okay.
来日我就要到宫中赴宴
I'm attending the Empress' birthday party
参加皇后娘娘的寿诞
in the palace.
你给我绣一件长衫
Make me a gown
就用你说的蜀绣针法
with the Shu embroidery.
皇后娘娘见到新鲜花样定会喜欢
Her Highness will be happy to see a new design.
我也会重重的赏你
You'll also be highly rewarded.
谢夫人
Thank you, Madam.
嫂嫂
Sister-in-law.
义简
Yi Jian.
你找我
You looking for me?
上次我见你鞋破了
I noticed that your shoes are broken.
做了一双给你拿过来
I made you another pair.
谢谢嫂嫂
Thank you.
要不你试试
Put them on.
嫂嫂做的鞋肯定好
I'm sure they'll fit well.
还合适吗
Do they fit?
合适
Yes.
我看秦王殿下夜夜笙歌
Duke Qin is having fun every night.
难道他真的是一个胸无大志
Does he really have no ambition
只知纵情享乐之人
and only care about pleasures?
嫂嫂 你要记住
Remember, Sister E.
不关你的事不闻不问
Don't poke your nose into others' businesses.
才能在这深宅大院里生存下来
Then only can you survive in this house.
切记
Keep that in mind.
玉姝回到家中
[Pan Yu Shu, daughter of Pan Bo Zheng] Why are you unhappy
为何一直闷闷不乐啊
after coming home, Yu Shu?
襄王可曾亏待你了
Did Duke Xiang treat you badly?
这 这守宫砂怎么还在啊
Why... why do you still have the virginity mark?
这 莫非你嫁到襄王府这么多天
Didn't Duke Xiang and you consummate
襄王都不曾与你圆房
after marrying for so many days?
就是为了一个叫刘娥的女子
It's all because of the woman called Liu E.
他每天借酒消愁 茶饭不思
He didn't eat or drink, but only drown his sorrow with wine.
刘娥人已经不在了呀
Liu E is already dead.
我有什么办法
What can I do?
Hurry.
莺儿
Ying'er?
是你
It's you.
为何穿着莺儿的衣裳
Why are you wearing Ying'er's clothes?
殿下恕罪
Please forgive me.
奴家看殿下有点烦闷
Your Highness looked troubled.
怕日久出了心病
It may cause depression.
便来为殿下解忧
So, I'm here to share your sorrow.
不必了
No need.
退下吧
You may leave.
殿下
Your Highness.
殿下
-Your Highness. -Leave.
退下
夫人
Madam.
秦王最喜欢你点的茶
Duke Qin loves the tea you make the most.
我要好好地跟你学学
I need to learn from you.
四指像这样 然后护住茶碗
Put four fingers here and hold the cup well.
我真是愚钝
How stupid I am.
究竟还是学不会
I can't get it done no matter how.
茶即是心境
Tea shows what's in your mind.
心若有杂念 茶汤便不凝
If you're distracted, the tea won't be nice.
衣裳可做好了
Is my gown ready?
做好了
Yes.
夫人 你看 这便是蜀绣
Here, Madam. This is Shu embroidery.
我平生最喜欢蝴蝶
I love butterflies.
我最擅长蝴蝶
I'm best at embroidering butterflies.
没想到正中夫人心意
I didn't know that it would be to your liking.
蝴蝶虽招人爱
Butterflies are likeable,
但也不是每个女人
but not all women
都能如夫人一般
are as pretty as them
及得过蝴蝶的美丽
like you, Madam.
你会点茶还会蜀绣
You can brew tea and do the Shu embroidery.
秦王也对你青眼有加
Duke Qin thinks highly of you too.
不如我将你过与秦王为妾
Maybe I can make you Duke Qin's concubine.
夫人 香儿夫君新亡
Madam, I lost my husband not long ago.
尚有热孝在身
I still have to mourn for him.
恕香儿不能从命
Forgive me, but I can't do as you say.
夫人
Madam.
你这是做什么
What are you doing?
夫人如若执意 香儿以死明志
If you insist, I'd rather die.
我只不过跟香儿开个玩笑
I was just teasing you.
快起来吧
Get up.
香儿快起来
Get up, Xiang'er.
谢夫人
Thank you, Madam.
朕收到礼仪部的奏折
朕收到礼仪部的奏折
I received a report from the Ministry of Rites
今年太祖祭典
stating that De Zhao should be allowed to return
循例应该让德昭回来
to hold or join the worshipping ceremony
主持或者参加祭典
of Emperor Taizu this year.
德昭乃太祖嫡子
De Zhao is Emperor Taizu's rightful son.
回京祭祖理所当然
He should return naturally.
德昭驻守京兆府
De Zhao is staying at the Metropolitan prefecture.
朕与他多年不见了
I've not seen him for years.
他此次回京会作何打算哪
What will he do if he returns to the capital?
德昭郡王生性懦弱 不足为惧
Duke Zhao is weak. He's not to be feared.
你是怕他进京之后与秦王勾结
Are you worried that he might join forces with Duke Qin in the capital?
那秦王已被禁足
Duke Qin has been grounded.
秦王府也被禁军包围
His residence has also been surrounded by the Imperial Guards.
老虎已然入笼
The tiger is already caged.
德昭近不了他
De Zhao can't get near him.
谅他也没那个胆子
He won't dare to do that.
这是宫里的白玉膏
This is Bai Yu ointment from the palace.
涂抹伤口最好 不留疤痕
It's the best for wound healing. No scars will be seen.
你拿着用吧
Take it.
谢过夫人
Thank you, Madam.
你说 你真是傻呀
Aren't you silly?
这是何苦呢
Why did you do that?
夫人请用茶
Your tea, Madam.
香儿只是想告诉夫人
I just wanted to let you know
香儿来到秦王府
that I came to Duke Qin's Residence
只是谋个差事 别无所图
to work. Nothing else.
那绣衣还有几处要改
The gown needs adjustment.
回头让翠儿跟你细说
Cui'er will explain to you.
过几日就是皇后娘娘的生辰了
The Empress' birthday is in a few days.
我要穿着它入宫 赶得及吗
I want to wear it to the palace. Can you make it?
香儿定拼尽全力
I'll do my best.
你长得也有几分颜色
You actually are quite pretty.
却不靠姿色博取富贵
But you'd rather rely on your skills
愿意靠手艺吃饭
than face for a better life.
我很是敬重你
You have my respect.
以后就留在我身边
Stay with me from now on.
我不会亏待你的
I will treat you fairly.
香儿谢过夫人
Thank you, Madam.
德昭就要回京了
De Zhao is coming back to the capital.
太祖祭祀典礼
The Ministry of Rites and the three financial ministries
礼仪院和三司正在操办
are working on the worshipping ceremony of Emperor Taizu.
此事由你主持 你以为如何
I'll let you take charge of it. What do you think?
还在想那个民女吗
You're still thinking about that commoner?
将来想坐拥天下的人
A man who wants to own the world
岂能长期为一个女子而执迷不悟
can't be obsessed with a woman.
朕将镇国公检校太保的独女
I married the only daughter of a high lord as well as the Crown Prince's tutor
嫁给你
to you.
王妃郭氏又掌握着宗族势力
And Duchess Xiang, a Guo, has power over her family.
一文一武
Civil and military.
有这两个王妃
With these two wives,
你就掌握了大半个朝廷
you have power over half the imperial court.
还放不下那个民女吗
Why can't you get over that commoner?
在父皇眼里
To you,
人伦亲情皆可利用吗
the relationship with families can be used as tools?
倘若父皇是要培育这样的储君
If this is the Crown Prince you're trying to nurture,
这个皇位 我不要也罢
I don't want the throne.
你 你这个不肖之子
You...You unfilial son!
Who's there?
谁在那里
Who's there?
Who are you?
跟我来 走
Come with me. Come on.
什么人 快走
-Who's there? -Hurry.
嫂嫂 你怎么在这里
Sister E. Why are you here?
你怎么跑到揽月阁来了
Why are you at the Moon Pavilion?
我 我也不知道
I...I don't know.
我刚刚路过这里
I was just passing by.
我就看到
And I saw...
看到什么
What did you see?
我什么也没有看到
Nothing.
嫂嫂 快先离开这里
Let's get out of here first.
你看看我这个如何
Take a look at mine.
这是什么声音啊
What's that sound?
我绣了三日都没成哎
I've been trying for three days but still failed.
这需要点耐心的
You need to be patient.
这针脚可真细致
This is one fine stitching.
你们都没听见吗
Didn't you hear that?
殿下 殿下
Your Highness.
殿下
Your Highness.
殿下 我求求你 殿下
Please, Your Highness.
让开
Move.
殿下
Your Highness.
殿下
Your Highness.
殿下 殿下 殿下
Your Highness!
殿下 我求求你不要杀宝儿
Your Highness, please don't kill Bao'er.
皇上今日又提起这个怪物
His Majesty brought this monster up again today
当着众人的面羞辱于我
and humiliated me in front of the others.
朕曾想过
It once crossed my mind
是否立你为储君
to make you the Crown Prince.
不过等你百年以后
But after you pass away,
难道要传位给你那个
can you pass the throne
又痴又癫的儿子
to your crazy son
来执掌天下江山
and let him rule over the nation?
四弟我对储君之位从未觊觎
I've never coveted the position of a Crown Prince.
倘若是真命天子
One destined to be the emperor's son
子嗣也会受上天的庇护
will be protected by the gods.
看来上天偏偏没有庇护你的儿子
But looks like yours isn't protected.
我留他何用
What's the point of keeping him alive?
殿下
Your Highness.
不要杀宝儿 他是无辜的
Don't kill Bao'er. He's innocent.
你想和他一起死
You want to die with him?
好 我成全你
Okay. As you wish.
殿下 殿下
Your Highness.
怎么 你想和他们一起死吗
What is it? You want to die too?
殿下 求殿下放了宝儿
Your Highness, please don't kill Bao'er.
求殿下放了宝儿
Please don't kill Bao'er.
求殿下放了宝儿吧
Please don't kill Bao'er, Your Highness.
下次我绝不饶他
I won't let him off next time.
夫人 夫人
Madam.
夫人 夫人请用茶
Have some tea, Madam.
香儿
Xiang'er.
Take a seat.
今日你为何要救我
Why did you save me today?
夫人有难 香儿自然相救
You were in danger. Of course I had to save you.
你可知那阁楼关着是谁啊
Do you know who that is in the attic?
香儿不便问
I'm in no position to ask.
夫人也可不必说
You don't have to tell me either.
既然你舍身相救
You risked your life for me.
我也没有必要瞒你了
There's no need to hide it from you.
那阁楼里关着的是宝儿
The person being locked up in the attic is Bao'er.
今年五岁
He's five years old,
是我和秦王的儿子
the son of Duke Qin and I.
都说秦王无子
Duke Qin is said to be childless.
其实宝儿一直被关在阁楼里
But Bao'er is being locked up in the attic.
王府里很少有人知道
Not many people in the residence know about that.
宝儿刚出生的时候没有什么异样
Bao'er was absolutely fine when he was born.
两三岁的时候才发现不能说话
We only realised that he couldn't talk when he was two or three years old.
比别的孩子好动
He was more energetic than other children.
再后来碰到一点动静
Later, he'd even make a big fuss
就又哭又喊 又抓又咬的
over a little sound.
我遍寻了天下的神医
I searched everywhere for famous doctors.
却不能治愈他
None of them could help him.
秦王视他为不祥之兆
Duke Qin took him as a bad omen,
把他锁在阁楼里
and locked him up in the attic,
常年不见天日
letting him live in darkness.
你离他远点
Stay away from him.
他一听见有人靠近就会发疯
He'll go crazy when he hears someone coming close,
没人理他 他倒是安静了
but keep quiet when he's left alone.
又是你
You, again.
殿下怎么能如此对待自己的儿子
How could you do this to your own son?
他哪里是我的儿子
He's not my son.
分明是我命中的克星
He's a jinx.
终有一日我要亲手杀了他
I'll kill him with my own hands one day.
杀了宝儿就是杀了夫人
Killing Bao'er is like killing Madam.
宝儿虽然痴傻
Bao'er is mentally unsound,
可他是夫人的独子
but he is Madam's only son.
殿下每次生气都拿宝儿来泄气
You vent your anger at Bao'er every time.
您可知夫人心中之痛
Do you know how much that hurts Madam?
母子连心
A mother and her son are one.
看到自己孩子受苦
How can Madam endure the pain
夫人如何承受得了
of seeing her child suffer?
念在你对夫人一片忠心
Because of your loyalty to her,
我且不罚你
I won't punish you.
我记住你了
You've got my attention. [Qian Yuan Gate]
启奏陛下
[Your Majesty,]
德昭郡王进京
[Duke Zhao is on his way to the capital.]
如今已行至河南府
He's now at Henan province.
多年不见 朕甚是想念
I miss him a lot after all these years.
德昭进京之时 马上宣他觐见
Take him to me once he arrives at the capital.
臣遵旨
Yes, Your Majesty.
德昭是朕的侄儿
De Zhao is my nephew.
从小在宫中长大
He grew up in the palace.
自幼年之时
He was very close
就和皇子们情同手足
with the princes since little.
朕还曾教他读书识字
And I taught him to read.
郡王也曾屡次进表
Duke Zhao has been writing in his reports
深怀对陛下的孺慕之思
that he misses Your Majesty as well.
太祖十年祭典
This is Emperor Taizu's ten-year worshipping ceremony.
德昭是孝子
De Zhao is a filial son.
怎能不让他回来尽孝呢
We can't stop him from doing his filial duty.
元僖 元佐
Yuan Xi. Yuan Zuo.
出城迎接德昭入宫
Go and bring De Zhao to the palace.
朕要好生招待
I must entertain him properly.
儿臣遵旨
As you instructed.
恭迎德昭兄回京
Welcome back, Brother De Zhao.
我们兄弟二人
The both of us
特来迎接德昭兄
have come specially to greet you. [Zhao De Zhao, the second son of Emperor Taizu of Song, Duke of Wugong]
有劳二位贤弟
Thank you.
德昭兄 看剑
Brother De Zhao, take this.
元僖
Yuan Xi.
住手
Stop it.
元僖
Yuan Xi.
多年未见大皇兄
We haven't seen De Zhao for years.
二哥 不可如此
Yuan Xi, don't do that.
大皇兄
De Zhao.
好吗
How are you?
元侃
Yuan Kan.
我兄弟四人多年未见
The four of us have not seen each other for years.
两位皇兄不许跟我相争
Brothers, let me have it my way.
今夜我要亲自招待大皇兄
I must entertain De Zhao tonight.
走 见父皇
Let's go and see Father.
Let's go.
父皇
Father.
参见陛下
I bid you my respect, Your Majesty.
德昭免礼
Skip the formalities, De Zhao.
谢陛下
Thank you, Your Majesty.
德昭回京 朕甚是欣慰
I'm glad that you have returned to the capital.
你多年未进宫里来
You haven't been in the palace for years.
朕已派人将你幼时住过的寝宫
I've ordered people to clean up the room you used to stay
打扫出来了
when you were little.
和原来一样
It's exactly the same.
谢陛下
Thank you, Your Majesty.
父皇 儿臣与大皇兄许久未见
Father, we haven't seen each other for a long time.
儿臣恳请父皇恩准
I ask for your permission
让儿臣带大皇兄回府一聚
to let me take him home for a reunion.
住到你府上
Let him stay at your place?
Yes.
也好 就住在你的襄王府
Okay. He may stay at Duke Xiang's Residence.
你们兄弟二人也好好叙叙话
Both of you can catch up with each other.
多谢父皇
Thank you, Father.
今非昔比啊
Things have changed.
皇上将要立你为太子
His Majesty wants to name you the Crown Prince.
在世人的眼里
To others,
我便是你登基的最大障碍
I'm the biggest obstacle for you to take the throne.
世人怎么想我不知道
I don't know what the people have in mind.
我只知道
All I know
你我二人始终是兄弟
is we're brothers no matter what.
世人的眼光我们暂且不管
We may ignore what the others think.
但皇上怎么想
But I need to worry
我便不得不有所忌惮
about what His Majesty is thinking.
德昭 你这便是多虑了
De Zhao, you're overthinking.
我们兄弟二人多年方得见上一面
It's been too long since we met.
今晚更是要一醉方休
Let's drink till we drop.
德昭难得回京城一趟
It's not everyday De Zhao returns to the capital.
陛下要安置他于宫中
Your Majesty wanted him to stay in the palace. [Li Mu Qing, the Empress]
襄王为何执意要将他带出宫去
But why did Duke Xiang insist on taking him
安置于自己府上
to his own residence?
你哪里懂得
What do you know?
元侃对朕是有戒心了
Yuan Kan doesn't trust me like he used to be.
他们兄弟二人难得相聚
It's a rare chance for them to get together.
一定有许多话要一吐为快
They must have a lot to talk about.
自从有了那个刘娥
Ever since Liu E showed up,
元侃与朕日渐疏远
Yuan Kan and I drifted apart.
朕处心积虑为元侃铺好进身之路
I worked so hard to pave the way for him to get in power,
他却毫不理会
but he doesn't care at all.
父子离心 渐行渐远
Our hearts are getting further away from each other.
陛下 忧虑伤身
Your Majesty, stop worrying about it.
还望陛下看开些
Please just let it go.
保重龙体要紧
Take good care of your health.
德昭入京是皇上的安排
Did His Majesty arrange for De Zhao to come back to the capital?
还会有谁
Who else if not him?
此番德昭进京凶多吉少啊
De Zhao's return to the capital has put him in a very dangerous position.
德昭既无兵权又没有雄才大略
De Zhao has no military power nor bold visions.
皇上杀他又有何益呢
What's the point of killing him?
你知道什么
What do you know?
休得妄言
Mind your tongue.
下去吧
You may leave.
礼毕
Completed.
Bow.
Rise.
再拜
Another bow.
Rise.
三拜
The third bow.
敬酒 敬地 敬祖先
Worship with wine, to the Earth and the ancestor.
礼毕
Completed.
This way.
德昭
De Zhao.
这只是我的
Is this mine?
这两只酒碗 我一直珍藏着
I kept the two wine bowls very well.
曾经我们用这两只酒碗
We used to drink a lot of wine
不知喝了多少酒
with the two bowls.
Here.
我还记得一件事
I still remember this.
那时德昭你老是跟我抢那皮影戏
We were always fighting each other for the shadow puppets.
连桂花糕你都跟我抢
Even the Osmanthus cake too.
我们两个人吵得不可开交
We fought like cat and dog.
到最后
In the end,
都得要皇祖母来替我们评评理
grandmother had to be the judge.
元侃
Yuan Kan.
小的时候和你抢那是不懂事
That was so immature of the young me to fight with you.
现在我什么都不会和你抢
But I won't fight with you over anything now.
你明白吗
Do you get it?
德昭 何出此言
Why did you say that, De Zhao?
今日祭祖
During today's ceremony,
四叔哭的尤为伤心
Uncle Ting Mei was crying his eyes out.
他这戏是演给谁看的
[He's putting up another show again.]
四叔曾和我说过一桩机密大事
Uncle Ting Mei once told me a big secret.
京师地震 大庆殿倒塌
When the earthquake happened, Da Qing Hall collapsed.
皇上和四叔一同被埋在废墟底下
Uncle Ting Mei and His Majesty were buried under the rubble.
那天他们曾进行过一番长谈
They had a really long talk that day.
皇上和四叔说
His Majesty told Uncle Ting Mei
若是他能重见天日
that if he could live to see another day,
他要立我为太子
he'd name me as the Crown Prince
以敬先帝在天之灵
to repay the kindness of the late Emperor.
这我可是第一次听说
I've never heard about that before.
你继承皇位
It's only right
乃是天经地义 万众归心
if you take the throne. Everyone will be united.
届时 我第一个支持你
I'll be the first to support you.
万万不可 万万不可
No way. Absolutely not.
我小时候就讨厌上朝
I've always hated going to the imperial assembly.
这你是知道的
You know that, don't you?
我都记得
I remember.
元侃 有朝一日若你登上皇位
Yuan Kan, if you take the throne one day,
我必尽全力辅佐于你
I'll do my best to assist you.
但我只有一事相求
But I have a request.
就让我在京兆府里做我的王爷
Let me enjoy my life as a Duke at the Metropolitan prefecture.
快拿酒来
Get us some wine.
酒呢
Where's the wine? Hurry.
快 快拿酒 快去
Bring them the wine. Quick.
快快快
Hurry up.
德昭
De Zhao.
德昭
De Zhao.
德昭
De Zhao!
德昭
De Zhao.
Come on.
Come on.
怎么会这样
What happened?
德昭
De Zhao.
Poison.
德昭
De Zhao.
Poison.
Poison.
Poison?
不可能
Impossible.
我已经说过不和你争
I told you I won't fight with you over anything.
你为何还 还不
Why can't you...
陛下 大理寺派人初步探查结果
Your Majesty, according to the the Court of Judicial Review,
没有外人进来的迹象
there was no sign of an outsider.
不过已经确定
But it's been confirmed
郡王是中毒而死
that Duke Zhao died of poison.
让大理寺即刻结案
Have them close the case.
宣布德昭服毒自杀
Announce that De Zhao poisoned himself.
举行国葬 举城哀悼
Hold a state funeral. The entire city shall mourn for him.
立储之事暂且放缓
Put aside the matter of Crown Prince nomination for now.
遵旨
Yes, Your Majesty. [End of Episode 2]