Chinese Zero to Hero
【ENG SUB】《三千鸦杀》第19集|郑业成赵露思刘怡潼王萌黎蒋依依Love of Thousand Years EP19【捷成华视偶像剧场】

Channel: 捷成华视—偶像剧场 Idol & Romance
不跟你废话了
Stop talking.
我要杀雳渊
I want to kill Liyuan and take his spiritual power away.
取走他的灵力
你连灵灯都不让我碰
You don't even let me touch spiritual lamp.
我凭什么相信你啊
Why should I believe you?
我已与灵灯结下血契
I have formed a blood bond with the spiritual lamp.
你想做的事情
I can do what you want.
我替你完成
血契
Blood bond.
这宝物除了能收妖
Except collecting demons, it has other functions?
还有其他的作用
结血契之人
People who have the blood bond can light the spiritual lamp.
可以点燃灵灯
让天下无妖
So the world will have no demons.
这灵灯 连灯芯都没有
The spiritual lamp has no wick.
还能点燃了
It can be ignited?
那我来点
Leave it to me.
这种事情
It's men's work.
我们男人来做
那你可知
Do you know the cost to light the spiritual lamp?
点燃灵灯要何种代价
还能自焚不成
Burn myself?
自焚不过是销毁肉体
Burning yourselves is nothing but destroying the flesh.
灵力仍存在于世
Spiritual power still exists.
若你真的想要点燃灵灯
If you really want to light the spiritual lamp,
将以灵祭灯
the demons should be sacrificed.
灵灯不灭
If spiritual lamp is not extinguished,
则永生永世受苦
we will suffer forever.
你能做到吗
Can you do it?
我可以
I can.
你到底是谁
Who are you on earth?
为何你要用生命的代价
Why do you experience the pain with your life?
经历这般痛苦
骊国人
Li's people.
那个弄得雳渊
You are Hu Ji.
全城戒严的胡姬
The crown prince locked the city because of you right?
就是你吧
我问你
Let me ask you.
为何所有的利器跟法术
Why no weapons and spells can harm him?
都无法伤得了他
既然你想知道
You want to know.
我就告诉你
I can tell you.
雳渊出生那年
When Liyuan was born, our country had a hard rain
天原国
下了十天十夜十寸的雨
for 10 days and nights.
大批的妖怪
A large number of monsters lurked around the capital, screaming.
匍匐在皇城外
不住地叫唤
奇怪的是
The strange thing is...
自他出生的那一刻
The monsters stopped screaming after he was born.
妖怪都不叫了
我朝国师称
The state preceptor said he had a unique talent.
此子天赋异禀
身带妖灵避让的
He has the unique birth chart that expels the demons.
无双命格
刀枪不入 法术无伤
传说这乃是妖神下凡的
According to the legend, it's auspicious that indicates
大大吉兆
demon gods descend to the world.
从此以后
From then on, our country's faith comes from the unique birth chart.
我们天原国的信仰
就来自无双命格了
刀枪不入 法术无侵
Invulnerability, spellproof.
说得没错
You are right.
无双命格 就是如此
This is the way unique birth chart is.
那要怎么破解
How can we solve it?
你知道
You know?
我当然知道
Of course I know.
这么多年
After so many years,
我一直在等着这一天
I have been waiting for this day.
覃川 既然你来找我了
Qin Chuan, since you are here,
我今日就送你一份大礼
I will give you a gift today.
无双命格
We have the solution to the unique birth chart.
并非没有破解之法
雳渊
Liyuan has a soft spot.
也有一日命门
此话怎讲
What do you mean?
十五年前 雳渊生辰
Fifteen years ago, on Liyuan's birthday.
雳渊从小不会受伤
Liyuan was never injured or sick since childhood.
不会生病
神勇异常
Very brave.
祝你学有所成
Wish you success.
谢谢父皇
Thank you, father.
在他十五岁寿诞那年
On his fifteenth birthday, father gave him
父王送他一柄西域宝剑
a sword from the Western Region.
从未受过伤的他
He has never been injured.
突然流出了人血
But he was bleeding at that time.
虽然他掩藏迅疾
He hid it rapidly.
谢谢父皇赐予我的剑
Thank you, father.
但被我看得一清二楚
But I can see it clearly.
从那以后
After then, no one has seen Liyuan in ghost festival.
中元节
就没有人见过雳渊
他自己说
He said he prayed for the world.
是为天下苍灵去祈福
但他其实并未在东宫
But he was not in his palace.
那他去哪儿了
Where did he go?
我不知道
I do not know.
但有人知道
But someone knows.
比如我那个前任大嫂
For example, my former sister-in-law.
皇宫里传
The rumor has it that she died of serious illness early.
她是重疾早夭
可是我觉得很奇怪
But I think it's very strange.
她死在了七月十六
She died on July 16.
你不觉得很有蹊跷吗
Don't you think it's very strange?
这么说起来
So she must have discovered something.
她一定是发现了什么
没错
Yes.
她定是发现了雳渊
She must have found Liyuan would be like a man in Ghost Festival.
中元节那天
他会变成常人
这 便是我们的机会
This is our opportunity.
所以你偷灵灯
So you steal spiritual lamp
也是想在中元节下手
because you want to do it in Ghost Festival.
得了吧
You really think so?
我之前在你那里
The spiritual lamp I borrowed you is so lame.
借的那个灵灯
实在太假了
没把我害死
I almost died because of it.
那是傅九云做的
Fu Jiuyun did that.
傅九云
Fu Jiuyun?
他也太坏了吧
He is too bad.
行了 别说他了
Ok, stop talking about him.
不对啊
No.
他会来找你
He will come to you?
不 他会来找我们
No, he will come to us?
你别管这么多了
Never mind.
灵灯在我这儿
I have the spiritual lamp.
在点燃灵灯之前
Before lighting spiritual lamp, I will have it all the time.
灵灯一直都在
除非我死
Unless I die.
我们川儿就是不一样
Chuan is so different.
我就知道他会被你搞定
I knew you can fix him.
这点你跟我很像
We are the same for this.
我们都是做大事的人
We want to do something big.
我可跟你不一样
I'm different from you.
我隐于香取山取灵灯
I went to Xiangqu mountain for spiritual lamp.
是为了给我大骊国复仇
Because I want to avenge my country.
为了给寥寥无几的
I need to fight for happiness for my people.
骊民们
争取最后一点幸福
而你
But you do it just for your ambition.
只是为了你的野心
这你就误会我了
You misunderstood me.
我绝非为了权术
I do all this not just for power.
自国师游说
After the state preceptor recommended Liyuan as crown prince,
立雳渊为储君后
举国开始信奉妖神
the whole country began to believe in demon gods.
身为皇子
It's imperative for me to eliminate him as a prince.
除掉他责无旁贷
等妖物铲尽
After we eliminate all the demons, I will be good to you,
我会对你好
对天原国 对骊国
people of Tianquan and Li.
对全天下的子民都好
我会守着你 宠着你
I will safeguard you and spoil you.
绝对不会再让你
I won't make you suffer so much.
受这般痛苦
你真当血契是儿戏吗
You really think of blood bond as a play?
不会 凡事没有绝对
No, there is no absoluteness.
这个世上
In this world, there are so many masters and immortals.
有这么多异士和大仙们
定能破了这血契之法
Surely something could be done.
一定能让你活下来
You can survive.
川儿 你有没有想过
Chuan, have you ever thought...
倘若你现在死了
If you die now, what's the point of
你以前做的 现在做的
what you did and what you are doing?
那有什么意义呢
人活着 比什么都重要
Survival is better than anything.
你不必再说了
Stop it.
生死不过尔尔
You are afraid of death, but I am not.
你惧 我不惧
你我本不是一路人
We were not like-minded.
原来不是
将来也不会是
And we won't be in the future either.
罢了
Never mind.
等我们除掉雳渊
After we get rid of Liyuan,
我要坐下来
I want to have a nice talk with you.
跟你谈谈此事
我们先想想
We should find out the way to kill Liyuan.
怎么杀死雳渊
我府中
虽然有很多奇人异士
I have kinds of talents.
但普通的灵法
But we can't approach him with ordinary spells.
根本近不了他的身
这么些年
All these years, I have racked my brain to find out where he is.
我为了找到他在哪里
真是绞尽了脑汁
府中也死了不少人
Many people died in mansion.
即使我们俩灵灯在手
Even if we have spiritual lamp in hand,
也要触及此事的根本
we need to talk about the root of the matter.
想杀死他
We need to find out where he is before we kill him.
必须知道他在哪儿
Correct.
必须要找到他
Find him. Did I do a lot of wrong things?
我是不是真的
做错了很多事
你说得没错
That's right.
你这牛肉挺香的
The beef smells great.
谁让你吃了
Who told you that you could eat?
我要喝酒
I want to drink wine.
一醉解千愁
I want to drown my sorrows.
你陪我喝点 来来来
Come, drink with me.
我说
Well.
你那上好的黄牛肉
I didn't eat any beef.
我是一片也没吃着
你还让我请你喝酒
You even ask me to invite you drinks.
你这样的朋友要不得
The bloody friend.
您老兄还说呢
You even said, you were an immortal.
你也是个仙人
在我这儿每天斤斤计较
You are nitpicking and complaining here all the time.
啰啰唆唆的
莫生气 生气伤肝
Don't be angry, it's bad for health.
喝酒还伤肝呢
Win also damages health.
不仅伤肝还伤心呢
Also damages heart.
是不是 姓眉的
Right? Mei?
傅九云
Fu Jiuyun.
你可不能这样啊
Don't do this.
你不能在外边
You can't diss me after Qin Chuan gives you a cold shoulder.
受了覃川的虐
就回来怼我呀
Yes.
你是见着那黄牛肉了
You saw the beef.
那我呢
But I could only smell it.
我只能在旁边闻着那味
谁更惨
Who is more miserable?
谁更惨
Who is more miserable?
来来来 一块喝酒
Come, drink together.
一醉方休
Drink.
Yes.
小白盯着他们最辛苦了
Bai is the most hard-working.
这亭渊和覃川目标一致
Tingyuan and Qin Chuan have the same goal.
倒真是一路人啊
So great.
亭渊还说了
He also said, he would be good to Chuan and the people
待他登上帝位
一定要对川儿好
in the world after he takes the throne.
对全天下百姓都好
会护着她
He will protect her and spoil her.
宠着她
多好
So good.
不过小川也说了
But Chuan said, they are not like-minded.
她和亭渊
毕竟不是一路人
当然不是
Of course not.
她和那亭渊
They are not like-minded.
能是一路人吗
九云
Jiuyun.
我说你把小白
Bai follows her as your spy.
放在人家姑娘身边
当你的探子
这事是不是
I don't think it's appropriate.
不大好吧
怎么说这也是
It's not our immortals' rule.
有悖我们仙家的 常理
就是啊
That's right.
你这样还不如天天
You should take her as your sidekick.
把她放在身边算了
再说了
And.
傅九云
Fu Jiuyun.
我在你心里
Who am I in your heart?
到底是什么人
你想把我变成镜子
You can turn me into a mirror as you want.
就变成镜子
你想我睡觉就睡觉啊
You can let me sleep as you want?
虽然我也很喜欢睡觉
I like sleeping though.
可我们是朋友啊
But we are friends.
傅九云
Fu Jiuyun.
你这样
I have no freedom.
我还有没有自由了
这我得替小白
I need to be on his side.
说一句公道话
就是
Yes.
九云 你这么做
Jiuyun, do you think you did it wrong?
是不是有点不地道
怎么了
What's wrong?
毕竟小白也算是一件
Bai is a sacred object, after all.
神器呀
就是啊
Yes.
你看他多神气
Look at him, so lively.
我呢 就是无聊
I just want to see how big troubles she can make.
想要看看这个姑娘
到底能捅多大娄子
小白啊
Bai.
你要是不愿意去
You don't need to go if you don't want to.
你可以不去
就是你管我要那画
But for the painting.
我是不知道什么时候
I don't know when I can give you.
有心情能画给你喽
You...
Ok.
据亭渊所说
According to Tingyuan, Liyuan has a unique Birth Chart.
这雳渊乃是无双命格
刀枪不进 法术无伤
Invulnerability and no spells can harm him.
只有在中元节那天
He will become an ordinary man in Ghost Festival.
才能变成常人
无双命格
A unique Birth Chart.
眉山
Meishan.
你在这三界之中
Have you heard of this before?
可听过此等奇事
九云
Jiuyun.
你操这等闲心做甚
Why do you care about this?
你又不急
You are not in a hurry.
对啊 我是不急呀
Yeah, I'm not in a hurry.
可你眉山君
But you are not curious about this?
就对这事不好奇吗
我说傅九云啊傅九云
Fu Jiuyun.
你想找我帮忙
You want to ask me for help.
就不能正正经经
Can you beg sincerely for once?
诚诚恳恳地
求我一次吗
我觉得吧
I think Chuan will go to palace again.
接下来这小川
肯定又要进宫了
这皇宫凶险呀
The palace is dangerous.
算了
Forget it.
反正九云大人又不急
You are not anxious.
你我这等闲人急什么
Why am I so anxious?
急不来嘛
Yes.
急不来
Yeah.
喝酒 来来来 喝酒
Drink, come, drink.
不急 不急
Not anxious.
我急什么嘛
Why am I anxious?
我 我不急我
I am not anxious.
又凶我
Come again?
我想到一法子
I have a solution.
不知道能不能行
I don't know if it works.
怎么说
What?
之前我在香取山上
I have learnt some paper theurgy on Xiangqu mountain.
学了些白纸仙术
也不知道 能不能用
I don't know if it will work.
白纸仙术
Paper theurgy?
我怎么听说
But as I know, it's Li's royal family's secret...
这是骊国皇室不外传的
谁告诉你的
Who told you?
论资历 我上山比你久
I went to the mountain before you.
很多事情你不知道
I know more things than you do.
也不足为怪啊
是是是
Yes...
川姐 你说啥就是啥
Sister Chuan, you are right.
看着
Watch this.
我将这幻化的纸人
I will put the paper boy on Liyuan.
放在雳渊身上
灵起之时
I can locate him when he uses his spiritual power.
我便能定位
待我施法
I can trace him with my theurgy no matter where he is.
无论他在哪儿
我都能找到他
可这 毕竟是仙法
But it's theurgy after all.
雳渊他可狡猾了
Liyuan is cunning.
我可以先压制
I can suppress his spiritual power.
这个纸人的仙术
让它变成一张
So it will be an ordinary white paper.
普通的白纸
等到中元节那天
In Ghost Festival, if Liyuan is a mortal,
雳渊如果真的是个凡人
所谓的什么
he will find nothing wrong,
无双命格失效之后
after his unique Birth Chart is ineffective.
他也不会察觉到
这招好啊
Brilliant.
可是中元节那天
But in Ghost Festival,
宫中尊卑有别
Liyuan will back to his east palace
雳渊主持完大祭
他就回他的东宫了
after hosting the sacrifice.
我是没什么机会
I have no chance to contact him.
接触到他的
我虽然宫中很熟
I know a lot of people in the palace.
这件事情
But I can't leave it to others.
如果我交给别人做
我也不放心啊
到时候
I won't put my life in danger.
如果我小命没了
那就惨了
我还不如
I'd rather be a carefree prince.
做我的无忧藩王呢
事关重大
It matters a lot.
我去吧
I will go.
我要亲眼看到这个纸人
I want to see the paper on his back in person.
放在雳渊身上
不 那你怎么送啊
No, what will you do?
我听闻 中元节的此日
As I know, in Ghost Festival,
西方诸国的皇家成员
Royal members of Western countries will go to
都会在十四日当日
burn incense and worship on the 14th.
去斋沐焚香
然后他们就会换素服
Then they will change the plain clothes
祭天地
to make the sacrifice.
素服是用夏日收的
Plain clothes are made of apocynum
罗布麻做的
venetum collected in summer.
还有春稻的秸秆
And straws.
做绳为围
They are made into ropes.
只是不知道
I don't know the clothes' color.
这些素服是什么颜色
但我记得你们天原国
But I remember your country advocates water ethnics.
崇尚的是水德
所以应该是黑色
So it should be black.
Yes.
我们主衣局
The clothing department has finished
已经把今年的素服
都做完了
the plain clothes of this year.
我们皇储
And all the royal members tried the clothes.
都已经把衣服试好了
So I can sneak in as the maid who sends the plain clothes.
我可以当作是
送素服的宫女
偷偷地混进宫去
那万一雳渊认出你
What if Liyuan recognizes you?
怎么办
他不会认出我来的
He won't recognize me.
他未曾见过我的正脸
He has never seen my face.
此事
Can you arrange it for me?
你可以安排安排吗
安排倒是能安排
I can...
刚好主衣局的管事
The lead of clothing department is my man.
是我的人
要不这样 我就说
I will tell them, you are my mother's maid.
你是我母妃的宫女
想见一下雳渊
And want to see Liyuan if he will like you.
看看有没有机会被看上
甚好
Terrific.
你对我们皇室的礼仪
Why are you so familiar with our royal etiquette?
怎么会这么熟悉
我又没进过皇宫
I never entered the palace.
我就听那些说书人
I know this from the storytellers.
说的呀
说得多了
And I just remember it.
我便就记住了
川儿
Chuan.
离中元节还有十几日
We still have a dozen days.
我们事不宜迟
明日 我就安排你进宫
Tomorrow, I will help you enter the palace.
太子差的人
Crown prince's eunuch is waiting outside.
还在外面等着呢
你看你磨磨叽叽的
Look at you.
一副没睡醒的样子
The long face.
丑死了
你别说
Well, crown prince is so good to you.
太子殿下对你
还真不错呢
差人送来了好多礼物
He sent you a lot of gifts.
是吗
Really?
母亲满意了吗
Are you satisfied?
你这是什么话呀
What are you talking about?
我还不是为你好
It's all for your own good.
傻丫头
Silly girl.
你的好日子就要来了
You will have a bright future.
别整天愁眉苦脸的样子
Don't pull the long face all day.
我可是给太子把过脉的
I took the pulse for the crown prince.
他喜欢他的女人
The women that he likes have contempt and arrogance.
有藐视苍生的傲气
知道了
Yes.
快点啊
Hurry.
秋华夫人
Madam Qiuhua.
真是劳烦你们费心了
Thank you.
夫人这是哪里的话
Madam, you are welcome.
日后飞黄腾达
In the future, I will appreciate your help.
还请您多多关照
那是自然哪
Of course.
来人
Maids.
Yes.
这是
It's...
宫中素有
We have the custom of wearing plain clothes in Ghost Festival.
中元节着素服祈福之习
玄珠姑娘
Miss Xuanzhu is going to marry the crown prince.
将是太子的人了
太子命小的
The crown prince told me to prepare
为姑娘备上一件素服
plain clothes for miss Xuanzhu.
太子殿下
He is so thoughtful.
想得可真是周到啊
姑娘这身段 真好
Lady has a good figure.
容貌更是天姿
So beautiful.
难怪太子殿下会喜欢
No wonder crown prince likes her.
川儿
Chuan.
我都已经安排妥当
All set.
可没少花我银子啊
I spent a lot of my money.
你是不会心疼的
You won't mind it.
跟你的收益来比
Compare with your earnings,
花得越多
the more you spend, the better you feel.
你就越安心
你说话能不能
Come on.
不要这么一针见血啊
咱们聊天
Can we have a nice talk?
能不能轻松一点
我能舍不得这些银子吗
I won't mind the money.
我只不过
I just want to be mischievous.
跟你撒撒娇罢了
依你便是
Whatever.
川儿
Chuan.
明日啊 你就进宫
Tomorrow you go to the palace.
等到七月十四
On July 14, send the plain clothes at 16.
申时一到
你便依计啊 去送素服
都能跟素服融为一体了
It can be integrated into the plain clothes?
还差一笔
A finishing touch.
川儿
Chuan.
这一次啊
You must be careful this time.
你可一定得小心
这个妖物
The monster is grumpy and vicious.
脾气暴躁 心狠手辣
你可千万
You can't be careful enough.
不能有半点差池
我知道
I know.
我会见机行事的
I will improvise.
现在万事俱备
Everything is ready now.
只差东风了
We are waiting for the opportunity.
接下来这小川
Soon Chuan will enter the palace again.
肯定又要进宫了
这皇宫凶险呀
The palace is dangerous.
辛湄
Xin Mei.
醒醒 醒醒醒醒
Wake up...
醒醒
Wake up.
眉山 有没有兴趣
Meishan. Do you want to go around the palace?
陪我进宫玩一圈啊
玩 玩
Well...
你要求还真多
Troublesome.
进宫
Go to the palace?
川姐 衣服换完了吗
Sister Chuan, are you ready?
能放我进来了吗
Can I come in?
时间不多了
We don't have all day.
我们要抓紧了
来了
Coming.
我说你们天原国礼仪
Why your country's etiquette is so strange?
怎么这么奇怪
也对
Well.
不愧是
以妖为尊的国家嘛
No wonder you worship the demons.
你瞎说
Nonsense.
我们天原国大内宫中
Our etiquettes in the palace are almost the same.
礼仪大同小异
我们祖上就是这样的
It's inherited from our ancestors.
我告诉你啊
Listen.
这一次啊
This time we need to be careful.
我们得小心一点
至少像总得像一点吧
At least you should act more like it.
明白了
Yes.
我说你呢
I am talking about you.
嘴巴 给我抬高一点
Raise your mouth a bit.
腰给我拱起来
And your waist.
我说 你凶我干嘛
Why are you so fierce?
你还打我 你还打我
You hit me...
谁让你打我了
Who allowed you to hit me?
川姐
Sister Chuan.
你慢慢来
Take your time.
这有什么难的
Easy.
这样如何
How about this?
皇后娘娘
Your Majesty, you are elegant and graceful.
风姿绝代 母仪天下
怎么画都好看
You look good in any painting.
张太尉
Grand commandant Zhang.
你这马屁拍的
You are so good at flattering.
可真是过火
这儿还隔着帘子呢
We still have a curtain here.
不不不
No...
下官没有拍马屁
It's not flattering.
画好了
It's done.
您一看就知道了
You will know when you see it.
你别说 你画的
Your paining is...
这个
Bravo.
绝了
Amazing.
不愧是坊间第一的画师
No wonder you are the most famous painter in the world.
竟然有十一分的传神
So vivid.
张太尉
Grand commandant Zhang.
没想到你这一介武夫
I didn't expect the military officers like you
竟然还能有公子齐
would have the friend like Gongziqi.
这样闻名天下的朋友
I like art since childhood.
小臣自年少起就有一颗
追逐奇技方艺的心
虽弃文从武
I choose to join the army instead of art.
但此心从未被
But I still like art despite the tedious work.
奔波劳烦的岁月磨灭
反而促生出一种
Instead, I have the concept of seeking truth and beauty.
求真创造又至美的理念
这 这与傅
It's... I happen to hold the same view with Gongziqi.
负绝技
而又入世俗的公子齐
不谋而合 惺惺相惜
He is talented and secular.
您说对吗 先生
Am I right, sir?
是 是是是 是
Yes...
这九
In the world, under the sky, I am alone.
这九天之下
江湖之上
唯我独寡
所谓 苏世独立
Independent and upright.
横而不流啊
张太尉
Grand commandant Zhang.
你这文绉绉的
Why are you so pedantic?
掉什么书袋呢
要不
我让皇上给你换个差事
I can tell the emperor to
到上书院去教书去吧
arrange you to teach students ok?
不不不
No...
把这碍事的帘子
Remove the curtain.
给我撤了
Yes.
起来呀 起来
Get up...
皇后娘娘 您这是
Your Royal Highness, it's...
我再换身
I want to change some bright clothes.
更鲜艳的衣服来
要我说啊
I think you should work in the clothing department here.
你也来这主衣局
当差算了
你也扮成个小宫女
You can be the little maid.
就你这小模样
You will be a pretty maid here.
就是扮成宫女
那也是美丽俊俏
肯定吃得开
You will be popular.
我又不是来找她的
I'm not here for her.
我就是为了看看
I just want to find a maid in the vast imperial palace.
这偌大的皇城之中
有哪个小宫女
适合做我的小侍女
等一下
Wait.
进去以后好好伺候着
Serve them well.
不该说的话别说
Don't say what you shouldn't.
不该听的也别听
Don't listen what you shouldn't.
Yes.
进去吧
Get in.
怎么了
What happened?
我明明将你体内两力
I sealed your two forces inside.
封印住了
是他
It's him.
他在给我下战书
He challenges me a duel.
等我七力合体
After I gather all 7 forces, you will be revived.
你那复活之期
指日可待
我们赶快离开这里
Let's get out of here.
不行
No.
我就是为了
I am here for the demon king.
找妖王而来的
你嘴上不说我也明白
I know even if you don't tell me.
你想要找到妖王
You find the demon king all for Qin Chuan.
还不是为了覃川
但是这里实在太危险了
But here is too dangerous.
你在明 敌在暗
The enemy is in the dark.
眉山
Meishan.
我这么做
Yes, I do this for Qin Chuan.
的确是为了覃川
她可以为了复仇
She can risk her life to seek revenge.
连命都不要
我又岂能坐视不理啊
How can I sit around and do nothing?
眉山
Meishan.
把我身体里的两力
Activate the two forces out of my body.
激出来
我要立刻找到那个人
I need to find him immediately.
You...
眉山
Meishan.
你何时变得这么胆小了
When did you become so coward?
好啊 傅九云
Great, Fu Jiuyun.
你终于来了 傅九云
Finally, Fu Jiuyun.
九云
Jiuyun.
别跟着我
Don't follow me.
既然你敢来
Since you dare to come, I am waiting here for you.
本座就好好等着你
傅九云
Fu Jiuyun.
你怎么在这儿啊
Why are you here?
没想到
I didn't expect I would meet you in the palace.
在宫里也能遇见你呀
真巧
What a coincidence!
你到底是什么意思
What exactly do you mean?
不论我在哪儿你都知道
You know wherever I am.
你跟踪我
You are following me?
跟踪你
Follow you?
我很忙的
I am busy.
哪有闲情雅致
I have no time for your business.
管你的闲事
最好是这样
Great.
你能记得
It's the best that you remember it.
当然最好
记得
I remember.
不再打灵灯的主意
I won't intervene in spiritual lamp.
不再管你的事
I won't intervene in your business.
大人我可记性好得很
I have a very good memory.
我只是想来看看
I just want to see how you rebel
中元节这么大的日子
with your stupid Doudou in Ghost Festival.
你是如何
跟你那个傻豆豆
密谋造反的
你 你怎么知道
How do you know?
我好心劝你
I just want to remind you.
你若真想在皇宫动手
If you want to do it in the palace, you should forget it.
简直是异想天开
你真以为
You really think you can conjure up many soliders
凭你那几张小纸人
就能撒纸成兵
杀掉雳渊
with your paper theurgy and kill Liyuan?
还有
And your stupid Doudou.
还有你那个傻豆豆
他登上大位之后
You really think after he takes the throne he will
真会对你 对骊国
还有天原
be good to you and the people of the world?
和这天下百姓好吗
你监视我
You monitor me?
我只是想告诉你
I just want to tell you.
雳渊
You and Tingyuan can't handle Liyuan.
不是你和亭渊联手
就能对付得了的
你怎么了
What happened to you?
别过来
Don't come over.
离我远点
Leave me alone.
别让我再见到你 走
I don't want to see you again.
Ok.
我走
I will go.
殿下 尝尝我这个
Your Royal Highness, let me taste it.
殿下 您看我今天的装如何
Your Royal Highness, do you like my dress?
Great.
太子 您看我这新耳钏
Crown prince, look at my new ear...
好看
Great.
殿下最疼我们了
Crown prince loves us most.
玄珠
Xuanzhu.
本王还是叫你美人吧
I should call you beauty.
谁叫你就生了一个
You are so beautiful.
国色天香之貌呢
你们说是不是
Am I right?
是 倾国倾城呢
Yes, exceedingly beautiful.
对啊 就是啊
Yeah...
来 殿下
Come, Your Royal Highness.
美人 这糕点
Beauty, I told them to prepare the pastry for you.
是本人特地吩咐御膳房
为你做的
尝一尝
Try.
尝一尝
Try.
本王亲自喂你
I feed you personally.
这不就对了吗
That's the spirit.
殿下放心
Don't worry, your Royal Highness.
待玄珠妹妹他日进宫
After sister Xuanzhu comes in the palace,
与我等做了姐妹
姐姐们呢
一定好生地对待妹妹
we will treat her well.
姐姐说得是
Sister is right.
对啊
Yes.
你们是不知道
Do you know...
玄珠美人这舞姿
Xuanzhu is such a good dancer.
那可是倾国倾城的
你们谁都比不了
You are nothing compared with her.
那不如让玄珠妹妹
I think sister Xuanzhu should dance for us.
为大家舞一曲
让大家都学习学习
We want to learn.
对啊 好啊
Yes...
让我们大家学习一下吧
We want to learn.
美人
Beauty.
你意下如何呀
What do you think of it?
启禀殿下 国师求见
Your Royal Highness. State preceptor wants to see you.
知道了
Ok.
既然玄珠美人
Since Beauty Xuanzhu has the mood,
这么有雅兴
倒不妨给她们做个示范
you should show them.
让她们也学习学习
So they can learn some.
本王就先回去了
I need to go back now.
左詹事
Assistant Zuo.
你就留在这儿
You just stay here.
待玄珠美人舞毕
After beauty Xuanzhu's dance,
好生送她回府
Yes.
恭送殿下
Your Royal Highness.
来吧
Come.
别傻站着了 跳吧
Don't stand there, dance.
跳啊
就是啊 就是啊
Dance. Yeah...
你不是会跳吗
You can dance right?
快让我们看看啊
We want to see.
到底跳得有多好
Dance.
快跳吧
Hurry.
快点让我们看看啊
We want to see.
看她跳得能有多好
Dance.
就是
这跳的什么呀
What?
还大骊国公主呢
Li's princess?
亡国公主吧
Princess of the overthrown country.
这也不怎么样啊
Just so so.
也不知道殿下
Why does the crown prince like her?
看上她哪里了
真晦气
Ridiculous
就是 真没意思
So boring.
就跳成这样啊
Just this?
什么呀
Bloody dance.
咱走吧
Let's go.
走了走了
Go.
左詹事
You will send me back, right?
不是要送我回去吗
走吧
Let's go.
玄珠
Xuanzhu.
不要再跟我赌气了
Stop being so stubborn.
赌气
Stubborn?
左詹事说笑了
Funny.
我堂堂太子宫中的贵人
I am the crown prince's distinguished guest.
何须与你赌气
Why do I need to be stubborn with you here?
你不是擅长品鉴美人吗
You are good at appreciating beauties, right?
你倒是说说
Tell me.
我刚刚的舞如何
What do you think of my dance?
不要在我面前逞强
Don't push yourself so hard in front of me.
你不要忘了
Don't forget.
你曾也是贵为公主
You were a princess.
你心里惦念的公主
The princess you are worried about is not me.
不是我
我只是低贱
I'm just humble.
失了尊严
I have no dignity. I am a duke's daughter whose country is overthrown.
娱乐宫闱的
亡国诸侯之女
Now I am here for the palace's entertainment.
我什么都没有了
I have nothing now.
都没有了
Nothing.
都没有了
Nothing.
玄珠
Xuanzhu.
无论如何
You can't marry the crown prince no matter what.
你都不能嫁给太子
你有权得到幸福
You have the right to be happy.