Chinese Zero to Hero
ENG SUB《明月照我心The Love by Hypnotic》EP29——主演:方逸伦,凌美仕,倪寒尽- YouTube

Channel: 腾讯视频
明月 那边有康乐给你带的衣物
Mingyue. There are some clothing Kangle got for you.
吃完我们继续赶路
After we finish eating, we'll continue to hurry.
为了救我
To save me,
你们肯定受了很多连累
you must have been through a lot.
还好
It's fine.
金玉扮女装 无人认出
When Jinyu is dressed as a woman, no one can recognize it,
能全身而退
so he is fine.
康乐要受些罚
Kangle is subject to some punishments,
但她有公主身份护着
but she is protected by the identity of a princess.
至于我 本就无牵无挂
As for me, I have nothing to lose.
对了 一直没问
Yes, I have never asked yet,
为何司空府只有你一人
why are you the only one at Sikong house?
我父亲为国捐躯
My father died for the country.
府中老小遭逆贼报复
Everyone in the house was retaliated by the bad guys.
亦无一幸免
No one was spared.
其实我并非在司空府长大
Actually, I didn’t grow up in Sikong house,
而是自小在外 孑然一身
but rather I grew up all alone outside from a young age.
世事难料
Things are unpredictable.
当我刚寻到家人
When I found my family,
我便成了遗孤
I became an orphan.
封赏都落在我一个人身上
The rewards all fell on me alone.
也不知是该喜还是该悲
I don’t know if I should feel happy or sad.
那你有没有朋友
Then do you have friends?
曾有许多
I have had many
酒肉朋友
"wine and meat" friends.
是不是一起喝过酒
Did you guys just drink wine together
吃过肉的就叫酒肉朋友
and eat meat together?
李谦算吗
Is Li Qian one of these friends?
他不同
He is different.
昔日除了我 没人懂他
No one used to understand him except for me.
但从今而后 小谦有了你
But from now on, Qian has you.
自古和亲 两厢美满的极少
Very few diplomatic marriages are harmonious since ancient times.
明月 你是一个特别的人
Mingyue, you are a special person.
小谦很幸运
Qian is very lucky.
我与他本是不同的人
I am different from him.
至今我都不清楚
I don’t know yet
究竟为何是他
why is it him?
亦想不起来
I can't remember
究竟是何时
exactly when
他在我心里扎了根
he became rooted in my heart.
你们虽有许多不同
Although you have many differences,
却恰恰能令对方更加完整
it can make the other party more complete.
这世间美好的感情本就稀缺
The beautiful feelings in this world are rare,
否则也不会为世人歌颂
otherwise, people will not sing and praise them.
你方才说连累我
You said that you are a burden to me.
我倒从没觉得
I never felt that.
我能用尽全力来守护这份美好
I can do my best to protect this beautiful thing,
我早已心满意足了
so I am already satisfied.
来人必然是训练有素
The people who are coming must be well-trained.
至少十人以上
There are at least ten people or more.
明月 有人来了 快上马
Mingyue. Someone is coming. Hurry onto the horse.
阿真 快走
Zhen, go.
来不及了
Too late.
放心 他们不是我对手
Don't worry, they cannot compete with me.
阿真
Zhen.
慧心
Huixin.
王爷 我同你一起去
Sir, I am going with you.
此去路途艰辛
This is a difficult journey,
你这又是何苦
why would you suffer like this?
我要亲眼看着他生不如死
I have to see for myself that he is struggling.
你终究还是不舍
After all, you still can't bear it.
我只有看着他
I just have to look at
被我踩在脚下的眼神
his eyes when I step on him under my feet,
方能解我心头之恨
so my hatred can be resolved.
司空真受伤逃亡
Sikong Zhen was injured and fled.
加之此番皇上允你带兵去救李谦
In addition, this time the emperor allowed you to bring troops to save Li Qian.
是个绝好的机会
It's a great opportunity.
除了李谦 其他人
Other than Li Qian, other people
都不必再活着碍眼
don't have to be alive and bother me.
慧心 承诺过你的事
Huixin, what I promised you,
我一定会做到
I will definitely do it.
但这一切再无回头的可能
But turning back is no longer possible.
你真的想好了吗
Are you really determined about it?
不是所有的来路都有归途
Not all journeys have a way to turn back.
我已经回不了头了
I can't go back.
这路我记得
I remember this way.
应该是快到边界了
We should be near the border.
阿真说过 不能走大路
Zhen said that we can't take the main road.
还是在林中小路安全
It's safer taking the forest road.
李谦 等我
Li Qian, wait for me.
我一定有办法救你
I must find a way to save you.
我答应你不会受伤 却食言了
I promised you that I won't get hurt. But I ate my words.
你还在等我
You are still waiting for me.
便没什么能够阻拦我回去
Nothing can stop me from going back.
明月 若今生无法再见你
Mingyue, if I can't see you again in this life,
真比死更可怕
it will be really scarier than death.
父皇到底要干什么
What does father want to do?
司空家好歹也是功臣之后
Sikong’s family has a hero.
怎么能说封就封
How can you shut them off like this?
不行 我得出去
No. I have to get out.
把那些封条都撕了
Tear those seals.
你冷静一下
Calm down.
你还要去闹事惹皇上生气
Do you have to make a mess and make the emperor angry?
若皇上知道了
If the emperor knows,
恐怕就不是被软禁这么简单了
I am afraid it will not as simple as house arrest.
小金鱼
Jinyu.
我真的很担心九嫂九哥和阿真
I am really worried about ninth sister-in-law, ninth brother and Zhen.
阿真失踪 也并不是最坏的结果
Zhen's disappearance is not the worst result.
总比被凌王抓去强
It’s better than being caught by King Ling.
再说了
Moreover,
九嫂也是江湖中人
ninth sister-in-law is experienced.
独自上路也没问题的
It’s okay for her to go on the road alone.
阿真虽然没有被抓
Zhen has not been caught,
可是听说他逃亡的时候身负重伤
but I heard that he was seriously injured when he fled.
如今司空府又被封
Now, Sikong house is sealed off.
他能指望的 只有你我了
He can only count on you and me.
也是
It's true.
阿真定然知道
Zhen must know that
能救他的只有你我
only you and I can save him.
但是他若只想我一个人找到他
But if he really wants me alone to be able to find him,
会藏在哪儿呢
where will he hide?
我知道了 走
I know. Let's go.
你真的来了
You really came?
爱麦拉
Aimaila.
你一路辛苦 还没吃东西吧
You haven’t eaten yet after this long journey, right?
我让他们去熬了奶粥
I've let them go to make milk porridge.
得过一会儿
It will take a little time.
这些都是上好的糕点
These are good pastries.
先垫垫肚子
Eat some.
云伺 我二哥和李谦呢
Yunsi, where is my second brother and Li Qian?
去年你的生辰
Your birthday last year,
我们两个去集市
we both went to the market.
我见你喜欢这个镯子
I saw that you like this bracelet,
便悄悄记下 买了回来
so I quietly remembered it and bought it.
可还没来得及给你
I haven't had the chance to give it to you,
你便启程北宣
and you headed for Beixuan.
云伺 回答我
Yunsi, answer me.
我二哥和李谦是否安好
Are my second brother and Li Qian safe?
你还记得这个食盒吗
Do you remember this food box?
那日骑马
Riding the horse that day,
我为护你 摔断了胳膊
I broke my arm to protect you.
你来看我时
When you came to see me,
带了你亲手做的点心
you brought your handmade dessert.
这个就是当时装点心的盒子
This is the box that contained the dessert.
云伺
Yunsi.
还有这瓶药膏
And this bottle of ointment.
我一直没舍得用完
I have not been willing to use it all.
那日汐月王罚你三十鞭
That day, the king of Xiyue punished you with thirty whips.
我替你受了
I accepted them for you.
你来看我
You came to see me,
带的便是这瓶药膏
with this bottle of ointment.
那是第一回
That was the first time,
我见你心痛得为我落泪
I saw you shed tears because you felt sorry for me.
爱麦拉 我想你知道
Aimaila, I want you to know that
与你有关的一点一滴
for everything related to you,
我都珍藏着 带在身边
I have treasured them and carried them with me.
你与李谦的感情那是催眠产生的
Your relationship with Li Qian is due to hypnosis.
都是假的
It's all fake.
你与我 才是真的
You and I, we are real.
云伺 我知道
Yunsi, I know,
那时的你是真切地爱着我
that at that time, you really loved me.
亦清楚
I'm also clear that
那时的自己是真切地爱着你
I really did love you at that time.
可如今时过境迁
However, it's a different time now.
物是人非
We're not the same.
我们已经回不去了
We can't go back.
有我带你回去
I can take you back,
你怎知回不去
so how do you know that we can’t go back?
云伺 你怎么还是不明白
Yunsi, why do you still don’t understand?
我已经有了归处
I already have a place I call home.
他们都说
They all say that
你是自愿和亲的
you willingly agreed to the marriage.
我不信
I do not believe it.
但我又怕是真的
But I am afraid that it is true.
多少次我将自己喝得酩酊大醉
How many times have I been drunk?
我真的怕
I am really scared that
万一你的确是厌弃了我
in the case you really do hate me,
我该如何是好
what should I do?
我鼓起勇气来找你
I gathered the courage to come to you,
见你待我如常
seeing you treat me as usual,
我欢喜至极 可是
I am very happy, but...
有个前辈曾经告诉我
A senior once told me that
有情人未必白首
lovers may not grow old together.
当时我不懂
I didn't understand it at the time.
而今突然明白
Now I suddenly understand it.
云伺
Yunsi.
天地万物 生灭聚散
Everything in the world has it own time
自有其时
to be born and to die.
而非人力所能逆转的
Not manpower can reverse it.
对我而言
As for me,
你就是我的天地万物
you are my world,
一直都是
always,
由始至终
from start to finish.
而你的天地万物
And everything in your world,
转瞬便换作了李谦
suddenly, changed to Li Qian.
我何错之有
What is my fault?
凭什么要我认了这个命数
Why should I accept this fate?
错不在你 亦不在我
You're not wrong and neither am I.
云伺 我想见见二哥和李谦
Yunsi. I want to see my second brother and Li Qian.
你现在没有向我提要求的余地
You have no right to request things.
那好 既然你想与我共度一生
Well, since you want to spend a lifetime with me,
想必自然也希望我无牵无挂
you must also hope that I will be unattached,
心甘情愿
and willing,
不是吗
right?
二哥
Second brother.
明月 你怎么来了
Mingyue. Why did you come?
你快走啊
Hurry up and go.
为何要将他的双眼蒙上
Why did you cover his eyes?
他会催眠之术 我不得不防
He knows hypnosis, I have to guard against him.
明月
Mingyue.
待我们成婚之后
After we get married,
你也要喊他一声二哥的
you have to call him your second brother.
做人留一线 日后好相见嘛
You must not cross the line so we can have peace in the future.
明月 是二哥的错
Mingyue. It's my fault.
二哥对不起你
I'm sorry.
都过去了
It's all in the past.
云伺哥哥一向大度
Yunsi has always been generous.
不会跟二哥计较的
He will not care about it.
如今人你也见了
Now that you have seen him,
还有什么心愿未了
what else do you wish for?
放了他吧
Let him go.
放了他
Let him go,
我就嫁给你
and I will marry you.
不可以
No.
不可以嫁给这个卑鄙小人
You can't marry this despicable villain.
我现在所做的
What I am doing now,
卑劣程度与你当年的相比
is far less despicable than what you've done
差远了
that year.
爱麦拉 我了解你
Aimaila, I know you.
你不用试图骗我
You don't have to try to lie.
大婚之前 他必须待在这里
He must stay here before the big wedding.
李谦不是还在你手上吗
Isn't Li Qian still in your hands?
我此次独自前来
I have came alone this time,
已经够有诚意的了
so I'm already sincere enough.
你还有什么不放心的
What are you still worried about?
明月
Mingyue.
干什么 放开我
What are you doing? Let me go.
我早就料到你有这一招
I have already expected that you will play this trick.
是时候
以其人之道还治其人之身了
It's time to treat you the way you've treated others.
凯尔比 我给你两个选择
Kaierbi, I'll give you two choices.
一 催眠爱麦拉
First, hypnotize Aimaila.
让她忘记和李谦的过去
Let her forget about her past with Li Qian.
二 死在我的刀下
Second, get killed by me.
让爱麦拉带着和李谦的回忆
Let Aimaila keep the memories of Li Qian
痛苦地嫁给我
and marry me painfully.
非得如此不可吗
Does it have to be this way?
是你逼我的
You forced me.
你将我绑着 我如何催眠
You tied me up, so how can I hypnotize her?
将祝心铃给我
Give me Zhuxin Bell.
二哥
Second brother.
没有祝心铃
Without Zhuxin Bell,
我不保证能达到你想要的结果
I can't guarantee that I can achieve the results you want.
你别想耍什么花样
Don't play tricks.
你醒来之后
After you wake up,
你的记忆就是在汐月之时
your memory will be at when you were in Xiyue.
你从来没去过北宣
You have never been to Beixuan.
也没见过资王李谦
You have never seen King Zi, Li Qian.
这世界上
This world,
从来没有李明月这个人
never had a person named Li Mingyue.
你是汐月的公主爱麦拉
You are the princess of Xiyue, Aimaila.
你真的催眠她了
You really hypnotized her?
当然
Of course.
是不是真的
Whether it's real,
她醒来你便会知道
when she wakes up, you will know.
一个往青楼里躲
One hides in the brothel.
一个到青楼里找
One searches in the brothel.
你们俩 可真是一对不正经
You two are really a pair of foolish friends.
你看你
Look at you.
你让我找阿真
You want me to find Zhen.
我们两个心有灵犀 找到了
We have a connection and found each other.
你非但不夸奖我 你
You don’t praise me
你还在意这些
but rather care about these.
You...
你们俩把我接进宫里
You two took me into the palace,
既不帮我包扎 也不给我煎药
but neither help me bandage nor give me medicine.
我还要看你们在床边吵架
I have to see you guys quarreling at the bedside.
我还不如死在青楼里
I am better off dying in the brothel.
I...
云伺哥哥
Yunsi brother.
没想到 这里竟然这么漂亮
I didn’t expect it to be so beautiful here.
天气可真好
The weather is so good.
都说前阵子我不慎坠马
People say that I accidentally fell down a horse a while ago,
在床上昏迷了数日
and was unconscious in bed for a few days.
可我浑身哪儿也没觉得疼呀
But I don't feel hurt anywhere.
你是这些天休养得闷坏了吧
Are you bored these days?
可不是嘛
Of course.
出来了也没什么可猎的
There is nothing to hunt when I come out.
着实无聊
It's really boring.
明月
Mingyue.
明月
Mingyue.
大白天的哪来的明月
Where is the moon during the day?
云伺哥哥 你又骗我
Yunsi, you lied to me.
爱麦拉
Aimaila.
你可知这是什么
Do you know what this is?
你怎么连这个都不知道
You don't even know this?
这不就是香囊吗
Isn't this a sachet?
听说 在北宣
I heard that in Beixuan,
这是有情人之间互赠的信物
it is a token of mutual love between lovers.
无聊得很
It's so boring.
还不如云伺哥哥送我的弯刀好
It’s not as good as the scimitar that you gave me.
弯刀好是好
The scimitar is good,
怕是没机会用上了
but I am afraid that you will have no chance to use it.
有我在
I am here,
是不会让你有机会用这把弯刀的
and I will not give you a chance to use this scimitar.
云伺哥哥 有你在我特别安心
Yunsi, I have a peace of mind with you here.
你真好
You are so nice.
我这么好
I am so good,
你是不是该奖励我一下呀
so won't you reward me?
还有人在呢
There are people here.
催眠无需在眉心一点
Hypnosis does not require the forehead to be touched.
莫非 这是二哥在暗示我配合他
Could it be that my second brother is suggesting that I cooperate with him?
你醒来之后
After you wake up,
你的记忆就是在汐月之时
your memory will be at when you were in Xiyue.
你从来没去过北宣
You have never been to Beixuan.
也没见过资王李谦
You have never seen King Zi, Li Qian.
这世界上从来没有李明月这个人
This world never had a person named Li Mingyue.
你是汐月的公主爱麦拉
You are the princess of Xiyue, Aimaila.
凯尔比是否真的让她忘记了李谦
Did Kaierbi really make her forget about Li Qian?
爱麦拉 希望你不会骗我
Aimaila, I hope you are not lying to me.
云伺哥哥今日特地来与我拼酒的
Yunsi, you came to drink with me today.
只是这酒辛辣了些
But this wine is spicy,
下次换换
let's change it next time.
爱麦拉
Aimaila.
你爱我吗
Do you love me?
自然是爱的
Naturally I love you.
既然两心相契 两情相悦
Since our two hearts are in harmony,
不如今夜
how about tonight,
成为我的女人吧
become my woman?
云伺哥哥
Yunsi.
这种事情
This kind of thing,
自然是得等到洞房花烛夜才美妙
naturally, we have to wait until our wedding night.
你我情深至此
You and I are so deeply in love.
何时都应美妙
No matter when we do it, it will be wonderful.
别装了 爱麦拉
Stop pretending. Aimaila.
我骗不了你
I can't lie to you,
可你也骗不了我
but you can't lie to me either.
你根本就没有忘记过去
You have never forgotten the past.
我骗你什么了
What did I lie to you about?
我何时失了忆
When did I lose my memory?
我怎么不记得了
Why don't I remember?
凯尔比果然骗了我
Kaierbi indeed lied to me.
我不会放过他
I will not let him go.
你我的事情又何苦为难他人
Why are you making others suffer because of something between us?
我仆固云伺是个粗人
I, Pugu Yunsi, is a rough man.
这半生活得肆意潇洒
I have been so free in my life,
可唯独你
but you,
我放不下
I can't let you go.
我究竟怎么做
What should I do
才能找回我的爱麦拉
to retrieve my Aimaila?
告诉我
Tell me.
从此刻开始
From now on,
你不准踏出这个房间一步
you are not allowed to step out of this room,
直至大婚礼成
until the big wedding.
你明知道
You know that
我心心念念只有李谦
I only have Li Qian in my heart.
你明知道即便强求
You know that even if you force me,
只能让你我都痛苦
it can only make you and I suffer.
不会比现在更痛苦了
It will not be more painful than now.
来人 锁门
Come, lock the door.
云伺 仆固云伺
Yunsi. Pugu Yunsi.
这都多久了
How long has it been?
我还不如一死了之
I am better dead.
我们也想好好替你治伤
We also want to treat you for your injury.
只是
It's just,
只是我们不能让宫女看到
it's just that we can't let maids see.
更不能让太医来给你医治
We can't let the doctors come to give you medical treatment.
千算万算 我就不该指望你们
I shouldn’t have counted on you.
算了
Forget it.
帮我拿些干净的棉布和药酒来
Help me get some clean cotton and medicinal alcohol.
我自己包扎
I'll bandage myself.
不行
No.
那这样我们不成废物了
Then we will be useless.
你想做废物
You want to be useless?
我 不想
I, do not want.
你等着
You wait.
我去给你骗些药来 给你包扎
I am going to get you some medicine and bandage you up.
Go.
走啊
Go.
小金鱼
Jinyu.
你会吗
Do you know how?
I...
不会
don't know.
康乐公主
Princess Kangle.
要不 还是我自己来吧
Perhaps I should do it myself?
不行 都说了不用你
No. I said that I don't need you.
This...
要不
Perhaps,
要不我还是回青楼吧
perhaps I should go back to the brothel.
不然我死在你床上 也不好
Otherwise, it’s not good for me to die in your bed.
你 你可不能死这儿
You can't die here.
我可不答应
I won't let you.
别闹
Don't mess around.
金玉
Jinyu.
死在康乐床上的权利给你
The right to die on Kangle's bed is yours.
我不跟你抢
I won't fight you,
可你们要先把我救活才是啊
but you have to save me first.
我还就不信了 这竟有这么难
I don't believe that this is so difficult.
这第一步
The first step,
第一步先得把衣服脱了才是啊
the first step is to take off your clothes.
不行不行不行
No, no, no.
你不能脱
You can't take it off.
事到如今也管不了那么多了
We can't care about that now.
再说 阿真在我心里
Moreover, in my heart, Zhen
和块猪肉也差不多嘛
is similar to pork.
本公主不介意的
I don't mind.
你不行 让开
You can't. Go.
你不介意 我
You don't mind, but I...
阿真介意
Zhen minds.
我来 我来
I can do it. I can do it.
我来
I can do it.
我来
I can do it.
我来
I can do it.
我来
I can do it.
我来
I can do it. People come, people leave, roads continue extending far away. The tracks from the last life. The views are fading away, just like winter is coming, this moment becomes unreachable. Use paper and a pen to record the eternal secret, whose name I'm writing? Wearing a white elegant dress, we met in the vast crowd. The snow has no trace but feelings, turns into a soft tear. See those stars fly through the sky, yet they're so far and so illusory. The complicated plots from the next life, we still take pity on everything. I stop here, gentle and soft, it's all because of you. I stop here, gentle and soft, it's all because of you.