Chinese Zero to Hero
ENG SUB《明月照我心The Love by Hypnotic》EP13——主演:方逸伦,凌美仕,倪寒尽- YouTube

Channel: 腾讯视频
放我下来
Let me down.
你这是干吗
What are you doing?
你不是只当我是颗
Don't you only see me as a...
接着问
Keep asking.
算了
Forget it.
想必你也是怕我二哥知道
Presumably, you are also afraid that my second brother knows
你我只是假夫妻
that you and I are just a fake couple,
才让我跟你一起演戏的吧
so you asked me to play along with you.
我明白
I understand.
你刚才问本王的问题
The question that you just asked me,
不想听到答案吗
don't you want to hear the answer?
汐月有句老话
There is an old saying in Xiyue:
想得太清楚 费心力
When you think too hard, your heart is tired,
说得太清楚 费口舌
when you speak too clearly, your mouth is tired.
王爷何必费心费力
Why do you have to put in so much effort?
你借此机会好好爱护她
Take this opportunity to take good care of her.
身体力行地让她知道
Let her know that
她在你心中并非一颗棋子
she is not a chess piece in your heart.
正所谓不负明月不负心
The so-called not letting your heart and Mingyue down.
也罢
Whatever.
早些休息吧
Rest early.
休息就休息
Okay, I'll rest.
今天害你摔跤 是本王的错
It’s my fault that you fell today.
他竟然跟我道歉
He actually apologized to me?
也是我自己不小心
Also because I was not careful.
肩上的伤口又疼了吧
The wound on your shoulder hurts again, right?
还好 伤口无碍
It's okay, the wound is okay.
你这又是干吗
What are you doing?
本王记得
I remember that
这样你会好些
you will feel better this way.
不用了 不疼了
No need, it doesn't hurt anymore.
那你为何无法安寝
Then why can't you sleep?
心里烦
I'm annoyed.
是因为醉酒那夜
Because of that drunken night
你对本王做的那些事
and what you did to me?
那点小事 至于吗
That trivial thing?
小事
Trivial?
你对本王做出那样的事情
You did something like that to me,
怎能说是小事
how can you say that it is a trivial matter?
本王可从未和人
I have never done that with others.
伊内个瓜瓜
Oh boy.
我对你做什么啦
What did I do to you? ♪Yellow flower is thin and my sleeves smell good. ♪ ♪I don’t know that we have entered the autumn already.♪ ♪How can I know what you mean? ♪ ♪Seeing the moon shining into my heart.♪ ♪When will you stop asking about past things?♪ ♪Love is inevitably annoying. ♪ ♪Seeing the moon, there's no need to worry.♪ ♪After the storm, we're still here.♪
这样就算扯平了
We are even now.
他这又是何意
What is his intention?
什么叫扯平了
What does he mean by "even"?
那夜到底发生了什么
What happened that night?
我刚刚又为何没有推开他
Why didn’t I push him away? ♪Yellow flower is thin♪ Why didn’t I push him away? ♪Yellow flower is thin♪
我到底在期待些什么
What am I looking forward to? ♪How can I know what you mean? ♪ ♪Seeing the moon shining into my heart.♪ ♪When will you stop asking about past things? ♪ ♪Love is inevitably annoying.♪ ♪Seeing the moon, there's no need to worry. ♪
想必又是催眠所致
Presumably it's caused by hypnosis again. ♪Seeing the moon, there's no need to worry. ♪ Presumably it's caused by hypnosis again.
他没有当真
♪After the storm, we're still here.♪ He didn't take it seriously, ♪After the storm, we're still here.♪
我又怎能自作多情呢
so how can I over-think it myself? ♪After the storm, we're still here.♪
云伺这次来
I have always felt that
我总觉得他的行为举止有些奇怪
Yunsi's behavior on this trip is a bit strange.
还有那个李谦
And that Li Qian,
阴晴不定
so moody.
也不知道心里在想些什么
I don’t know what he is thinking.
真是烦死了
It’s really annoying.
奴婢上次就跟您说过
I told you last time that
王爷是吃醋了
the prince is jealous.
您偏不信
You were not convinced.
净瞎说
Nonsense.
云伺是我的好兄弟
Yunsi is my good friend.
要是连这种醋都吃
If he get jealous even of him,
那心胸未免也太狭隘了
then he is too narrow-minded.
何况
What's more,
李谦不曾把我当成他的结发妻子
Li Qian never regarded me as his wife.
什么都有可能
Anything is possible.
只有吃醋不可能
Only jealousy is impossible.
爱麦拉
Aimaila.
云伺
Yunsi.
爱麦拉 我昨日闲得无聊
Aimaila, I was bored yesterday.
便在城郊帮你买下一个马场
So I bought you a horse farm in the suburbs.
你若是无事
If you have nothing to do,
不如我们去骑马吧
why don't we go riding?
骑马
Horse riding?
说起来 我都好久没骑马了
I haven’t been riding for a long time.
您要不要
Do you want
跟王爷打个招呼啊
to tell the prince about it?
要是让他知道了
If I let him know about this,
要么便会设法阻拦
either he will try to stop me
要么便会一同去
or he will go as well.
岂能玩得尽兴
How can we have fun?
没事没事 你先下去吧
It's nothing, you can leave now.
公主
Princess.
快点 我都好久没骑马了
Hurry. I haven’t been riding for a long time.
快快快
Hurry up.
这已经是北宣最大的一个马场了
This is already the biggest horse farm in Beixuan.
还不及汐月的十分之一呢
But it is not as big as one-tenth of Xiyue's.
不过 我们也可一试
But, we can still give it a try.
去哪儿啊
Where are you going?
王爷有事
The prince has something to do?
父皇命你我进宫请安
Father ordered you and me to enter the palace to greet him.
哪有晌午请安的规矩
There are no rules to greet in the afternoon.
可是爱麦拉为何私下里
But why does Aimaila privately
竟也把我说成是好兄弟
also say that I am her good friend?
莫非是要提防坦丽
Does she not want Tanli to know?
还是说
Or,
她有意在疏远于我
she is alienating me on purpose?
云伺 休得胡闹
Yunsi, stop fooling around.
凯尔比 我郑重其事地问你
Kaierbi, I'm asking you seriously.
你究竟是用什么要挟爱麦拉
What did you use to threaten Aimaila
同意和亲的
to agree to the marriage?
竟令她如此疏远于我
It made her so alienated from me.
我从未让她疏远于你
I never asked her to alienate you.
我和她的感情
My love with her,
你自己心里明白
you understand it in your own heart.
趁我出征
While I was at war,
将她远嫁北宣
you married her far away to Beixuan.
她现在视我形同陌路
She now sees me as a stranger.
这究竟是为何
Why is this?
我跟你说过一万遍了
I told you ten thousand times
和亲是明月自己心甘情愿的
that Minyue willingly married to him.
你休想骗我
You can't lie to me.
我早晚会弄个明白
I will find out sooner or later.
你信也好 不信也罢
It doesn't matter whether or not you believe it,
如今明月心里只有李谦
now, Mingyue only has Li Qian in her heart.
我警告你
I warn you,
不要再对明月有任何非分之想
don't have ulterior motives toward Mingyue anymore.
难道你非要破坏她的幸福不可吗
Do you have to destroy her happiness?
谦儿在这个时辰
Qian, at this time,
带着王妃来宫中请午安
you brought the queen to the palace to greet,
倒不多见啊
it's quite unusual.
今日王妃说到
Today, the queen said that
许久未看望父皇与淑妃娘娘
for a long time, she has not visited father and the madam.
儿臣便未细算时间
I have not calculated the time,
是儿臣鲁莽了
I have been ruthless.
打扰了父皇与淑妃娘娘用膳
I disrupted father and madam's meal time.
谦儿多虑了
You have over-worried.
今日来得正是时候
It’s the right time to come today.
正好陪你父皇用膳
Just about time to accompany your father to eat.
淑妃说得是啊
Madam is right.
你们能来 朕自然开心
You came so obviously I'm happy.
谦儿 明月
Qian. Mingyue.
Come.
共饮一杯
Have a drink.
谢父皇
Thank you father.
Come.
谦儿 明月这是怎么了
Qian, what is wrong with Mingyue?
想必来得匆忙
It must be that we came in a hurry,
明月穿得少
and Mingyue is wearing little clothes,
路上受了些风寒
so she is affected by the cold on the road,
不舒服
and is uncomfortable.
应该早与本王说才是啊
You should have said to me early.
本王没演戏 是真的怕你冷
I am not acting. I am actually concerned that you'll be cold.
既是受了风寒
Since you're affect by the cold,
快喝些热汤吧
have some hot soup now.
是 谢淑妃娘娘
Yes. Thank you madam.
本王来
I'll do it.
皇上
Emperor.
谦儿和明月如此恩爱
Qian and Mingyue are so loving.
可这二人成婚已有不少的日子了
But these two have been married for quite a few days,
这明月的肚子怎么还没起色
how come Mingyue's belly still shows no sign of pregnancy?
爱妃 你若不提啊
Love, if you didn't mention it,
朕还疏忽了
I would have neglected it.
谦儿 朕知道你刻苦
Qian, I know that you work hard.
但平日里不要只忙于公务
But don’t just be busy with business,
还要多关爱你的王妃
you also need to care more about your queen.
早早开枝散叶
Have children early.
Yes.
恐怕这一时半会儿有些困难
I am afraid that it is a little difficult at this time.
明月 你此话何意啊
Mingyue, what are you saying?
谦儿
Qian.
莫非你有什么难言之隐
Do you have some concerns that you can't speak of?
皇上 谦儿还那么年轻
Emperor, Qian is still so young.
怎会有什么难言之隐
How can he have those concerns?
想必只需要一些外力
Presumably, they only need some external help
总会有孕的
and there will surely be a pregnancy.
皇上 依臣妾看
Emperor, I think,
还是让谦儿和明月早些回府吧
we should let Qian and Mingyue head back to the house soon.
免得宫中拘谨
They are cautious in the palace,
也妨碍了他们夫妻恩爱
and it has hindered their husband and wife's love.
爱妃所言极是啊
Love, you're right.
谦儿 看到你们夫妻恩爱
Qian, seeing that you love each other,
朕心甚慰
I'm very happy.
不过
But,
皇家并非民间
the royal family is not like common families,
子嗣尤为重要
children are especially important.
早日回去给朕生个皇孙
Go back and give birth to a grandson for me.
谢父皇体恤
Thank you father for your compassion.
儿臣尽力而为
I will try my best.
这是本宫吩咐太医院
This is the fertility medicine
给你们准备的助孕药材
that I ordered the royal hospital to prepare for you.
等喝完了以后
After finishing it,
我自会再派人送去
I will send someone to send more.
谢淑妃娘娘
Thank you madam.
淑妃娘娘赐药
She is giving you medicine,
你可不许怕苦
so you can't be afraid of the bitterness.
谢淑妃娘娘关怀
Thank you madam for your care.
既如此 儿臣与王妃
In this case, the queen and I
便不再叨扰父皇与淑妃娘娘了
will no longer disturb father and madam.
儿臣告退
Goodbye.
儿臣告退
Goodbye.
你来得可真是时候
It’s a good time for you to come.
我刚想来约你和二哥
I was about to ask you and your second brother
明日去城郊骑马射箭
to go to the suburbs for riding and archery tomorrow.
不可
You're not allowed.
为什么
Why?
你忘了父皇的叮嘱了
Have you forgotten father’s order?
既然决定要吃那些助孕药材
Since you decided to eat that fertility medicine,
自然是不宜再骑马射箭了
naturally you are not suitable for riding and archery.
就算是不能骑马射箭
Even if she can’t ride and do archery,
爱麦拉也曾答应我
Aimaila also promised me
说要带我去一家她很心仪的饭庄
to take me to a restaurant she loves.
明日正好可以去
We can go tomorrow.
饭庄
Restaurant?
爱麦拉说过
Aimaila said that
就是那家离城门不远的
it is not far from the city gate,
叫锦绣酒楼
called Jinxiu restaurant.
反正明日无事
Nothing will happen tomorrow,
你就让我去吧
so let me go.
不妥
It's inappropriate.
有何不妥
What is inappropriate?
莫非王爷
Don't you
不想让爱麦拉和她亲友相聚不成
want to let Aimaila and her friends and family get together?
司空真最近身体抱恙
Sikong Zhen recently got sick.
明日我要与王妃一起前去探望
I will go to visit him with the queen tomorrow.
司空真病了
Sikong Zhen is ill?
为何王爷今日一直没有提到
Why did you not mention it today,
偏偏现在才说
and waited until now?
去不去由你
It's up to you.
明日本王见了阿真便会告诉他
When I meet with Zhen tomorrow, I will tell him
王妃因为贪玩而不愿去探望他
that the queen is not willing to visit him because she wants to have fun.
怀怀怀 怀个瓜瓜
Pregnant, pregnant of what?
就算是灵丹妙药
Even a panacea
也不可能凭空怀孕啊
cannot make me pregnant without any action.
还要喝三碗
I have to drink three bowls?
要喝也是李谦喝
It should be Li Qian who is drinking it.
你干吗
What are you doing?
睡觉
Sleeping.
我不想跟你同睡
I don't want to sleep with you.
既是本王王妃
Since you are my wife,
同床共枕自是理所当然
it's natural for us to sleep together.
那你说清楚
Then you make it clear,
你为什么总是妨碍
why do you always hinder
我跟二哥和云伺团聚
me reuniting with my second brother and Yunsi?
你心里有数
You know why yourself.
我没数
I don't know why.
王爷今日若不说清楚
If you do not say it clearly today,
明月便无法跟王爷同睡
I can't sleep with you.
李明月 你当本王是谁
Li Mingyue, who do you think I am?
王爷若偏要睡在这儿
If you want to sleep here,
我便去跟坦丽一起
I will go sleep with Tanli.
明月
Mingyue.
雀砚
Queyan.
王爷
Sir.
把王妃的被子还有枕头
Bring the queen’s quilt and pillow
送到坦丽房间去
to Tanli's room.
切莫让她着凉
Don't let her catch cold.
Yes.
这个 是我特地命膳房
This, I especially order the kitchen
准备的补汤和糕点
to prepare this soup and pastry.
你可千万要小心啊
You must be careful.
Okay.
走吧 一起去看阿真 快
Let’s go and visit Zhen. Hurry.
爱麦拉
云伺 你怎么来了
Yunsi, why are you here?
这是从汐月带来的灵药
This is the elixir brought from Xiyue.
可治百病
It can cure all diseases.
昨日听闻你的好友病了
I heard that your friend is ill yesterday,
便想着与你们一同前去探望
so I thought that I'll go with you to visit him.
你与我那好友并不相识
You don't know my friend,
若一同前去 恐怕
so if we go together, I'm afraid that...
爱麦拉的朋友就是我的朋友
Aimaila’s friend is my friend.
云伺自然要去尽一份心意
Naturally I need to show my care.
而且这汐月的灵药
And for this elixir of Xiyue,
须得由我亲自告诉患者
I have to tell the patient myself
服用的方法
the method of taking it.
吃错了就不好了
It’s not good if it's taken the wrong way.
云伺说得对
Yunsi is right.
我们快去看阿真吧
Let's go visit Zhen.
王爷 快上车呀
Sir, get on now.
阿真
Zhen.
如此
This way...
阿真 你怎么病了还不好好休息
Zhen, you're sick but why aren't you resting well?
还不快回房躺着
Return to your room to lie down.
我没
I did not...
你不是和本王说
Didn't you tell me that
你卧病在床
you're bed-ridden with illness?
怎么下床看书了
Why are you out of bed and reading a book now?
本来是卧在床上
Originally I was lying in bed,
可现在感觉好些了
but now I feel better.
便想起来看会儿书
So I got up to read.
可现在又有点头疼
But now I feel a little headache again.
看来还是太勉强了
It seems that I'm still too weak.
那还不赶快坐下
Then hurry up and sit down.
Okay.
这位便是汐月来的贵客吧
This is our guest from Xiyue, right?
在下云伺
I am Yunsi.
是爱麦拉的青梅竹马
I am Aimaila's childhood friend.
听闻公子是爱麦拉的好友
I heard that you are a friend of Aimaila,
便一同前来看望
so I came to visit with them.
那便有劳了
Thank you.
本不想惊动这么多人
I didn't want to alarm so many people.
什么风都下雨
Any wind can bring rain,
什么病都死人
and any illness can bring death.
这是我特地给你准备的补汤
This is the soup I especially prepared for you.
你平日的饮食太过清淡
Your daily diet is too light,
得好好补补
so you need a good complement.
你亲手做的
You made it yourself?
不是我亲手做的呀
I didn't make it myself.
是让大厨做的
I let the chef do it.
真的
Really?
怎么了
What happened?
你要是想喝我亲手做的
If you want to drink what I personally make,
下次我再做给你好不好
I will make it for you next time.
不必了
No need.
王妃熬的汤只有本王才喝得下
The queen’s soup can only be tolerated by me.
既然是病了光喝汤怎么行
Since you're sick, how can you just drink soup?
这是我汐月的灵药
This is my elixir from Xiyue.
包治百病
It cures all diseases.
十分珍贵
It is very precious.
公子 快服下
Mister, take it now.
既然这药材十分珍贵
Since this medicine is very precious,
我怎能收下呢
how can I accept it?
况且只是区区小病
Moreover, it is only a small illness.
你是爱麦拉的朋友
You are a friend of Aimaila,
就是我的朋友
so you are my friend.
别说这点药
Not just this medicine,
只要爱麦拉高兴
as long as Aimaila is happy,
就算是要我云伺的性命
even if she wants my life,
我也甘愿
I am willing to give it to her.
阿真只是生了病
Zhen is just sick.
怎么就说到性命了
Why are you talking about your life?
你明白我的心意就好
I'm communicating my intentions.
阿真 阿真
Zhen. Zhen.
咱不是说好今天去听曲的吗
Didn't we say we'll go listen to the music today?
我都在翠红楼等半天了
I have been waiting for a long time in Cuihong.
你怎么还在这儿啊
Why are you still here?
康乐在 在哪儿
Kangle is...is where?
是王爷耽误了你们听曲
It’s the prince who disrupted your plan to listen to music.
就当我没来过啊
Just pretend that I have not been here.
我去给大家买点糕点
I am going to buy some pastry for everyone.
告辞 告辞
Goodbye. Goodbye.
原来如此啊
That's it.
王爷 平日里
Sir, usually
你也是如此戏弄你的王妃的吗
do you also tease your queen like this?
是 阿真是没病
Yes, Zhen is not sick.
那为什么骗我
Then why did you lie to me?
因为我不想你和别人待在一起
Because I don't want you to be with other people.
爱麦拉 他三番两次地戏弄你
Aimaila, he teased you so many times.
你难道还忍下去
Are you still willing to endure?
本王的家事
My family affair
又轮得到一个外人来管
is none of your business.
既然如此
That being the case,
我这病也不必装了
I don't have to pretend to be sick anymore.
这药还是还给阁下吧
I'll give this medicine back to you.
自然是要还给云伺
Naturally you need to return it to Yunsi.
你这个骗子 病死活该
You liar, you can die from the illness.
虽是骗了你但却是情非得已
Although I lied to you, it's because I had to.
想必你心里也明白
You must understand it in your heart.
所以 不要与我们斤斤计较
So, don’t use it against us.
好了好了
Okay, okay.
懒得跟你们计较这些
I am too lazy to care about these with you guys.
你们一屋子大男人
So many men in the house,
我看着也心烦
I am upset when I look at it.
我去膳房准备些点心
I will go to the kitchen to prepare some snacks
堵住你们的嘴
and block your mouths.
我这是秘方 不能泄露
It's a secret recipe that cannot be leaked.
你们能不能先出去一下
Can you go out first?
快快快
Hurry up.
出去
Go out.
快快快
Hurry up.
你怎么来了
Why did you come in?
你怎么弄得满脸都是啊
How do you get it all over your face?
像个小花猫似的
You're like a little cat.
没事 我自己来
It's nothing, I can do it myself.
我跟他们也不熟
I am not friends with them,
便过来看看你
so I came over to see you.
你还记不记得
Do you remember,
你第一次学着做糕点
your first time learning to make pastries?
也是像今天这样
Like today, you also
弄得一身的面粉
got flour all over yourself.
我第一次做糕点
My first time making pastries?
我是来了北宣以后
It's after I came to Beixuan
才学着做糕点的呀
that I learned to make pastries.
那个时候还是为了让李谦
At that time, it was for Li Qian.
反正不是在汐月学的
Anyway, I didn't learn it in Xiyue.
怎么会是为了李谦呢
How could it be for Li Qian?
你第一次学着做糕点
Your first time learning to make pastries
分明是我的生辰
was for my birthday.
你想给我一份你亲手做的礼物
You wanted to give me a gift you made by yourself.
这你都不记得了
You don't remember this?
对不起
Sorry.
吓着你了
I scared you.
没事
It's nothing.
可能就是一时忘了吧
Maybe I forgot it.
风儿
Feng.
你还记得风儿吗
Do you remember Feng?
当然记得
Of course I remember.
那可是我亲自接生的
I personally assisted its birth.
怎么会不记得
How can I not remember?
它现在应该已经是
It should now be
能驰骋草原的骏马了吧
a horse that can run in the grassland, right?
对 当时那母马生病没有力气
Yes, the mother horse didn’t have the strength due to illness at the time.
都以为它生不下来
Everyone thought it couldn’t be born,
你却执意要陪护在旁边
but you were determined to accompany it,
让它生了下来
and helped it to be born.
你怎么知道得这样清楚
How do you know it so clearly?
我跟你说过
Did I tell you about it?
I
一直陪在你身边啊
have always been with you.
我不记得你也在啊
I don't remember you were there too.
那你可还记得
Then do you still remember,
我手把手教你同放三箭的本事
how I taught you the ability to shoot three arrows?
同放三箭
Shooting three arrows together?
是父王教的吧
It’s father’s teaching, right?
还是二哥教的
Or was I taught by second brother?
我怎么都不记得了
I don't remember anything.
你忘了那么多事情
You have forgotten so many things.
难道你都不觉得奇怪吗
Don't you feel it's weird?
那也可能是我记性不好
That may also be my bad memory.
反正我记得
Anyway, I remember
你是我最好的兄弟不就行了
that you are my best friend, so it's fine.
好了好了 你别在这儿捣乱了
Okay, don’t mess it up here.
快出去等着吃点心吧
Go out and wait for the snack.
Hurry.
我猜各位一定饿了吧
I guess you all must be hungry.
来 点心来喽
Come, the snacks are here.
胭脂为我做的
Yanzhi made it for me.
怎么都不吃啊
Why don’t you guys eat?
这位兄弟是
This brother is...?
在下云伺
I am Yunsi.
云伺兄
Yunsi.
也是明月的青梅竹马
He is Mingyue's childhood friend.
来来来
Come. Come.
都来尝尝我的手艺
Come and taste my craft.
这可是我的独门配方
This is my unique formula.
下次能不能做出一模一样的
Whether I can make exactly the same thing next time
都难说
is hard to say.
可别错过哟
Don't miss it.
你倒不妨
Why don't you
给我们讲讲你这独门的配方
tell us about your unique recipe.
我们也好细细品味
So we can taste it better.
我听说北宣宫中常以药膳养生
I heard that Beixuan's palace often uses medicated diets for good health.
我便想着用药膳的原理
I thought about the principle of using medicated diets,
将北宣和汐月的口味
and combined the taste of Beixuan and Xiyue
全部融入进去
all in there.
甚是 奇妙
That's...very wonderful.
那是自然
Naturally.
我在糕点当中
In the pastry,
加入了当归
I added danggui,
陈皮 桂圆 黄连等
chenpi, guiyuan, huanglian and so on,
多味药材
a lot of herbs.
同时结合汐月常吃的六畜之肉
At the same time, I combined it with the meat of six animals often eaten in Xiyue,
以北宣的五蔬为辅
and supplemented it with the five vegetables of Beixuan,
中和这些肉类的火气
to neutralize these meats.
因为人人口味不同
Because everyone has different tastes.
有人不喜味甜的糕点
Some people don’t like sweet pastries,
我便将这酸甜苦辣咸
so I put sour, sweet, bitter and spicy flavors
全都融入其中
all in there.
你们各取所需
Take what you need,
皆大欢喜
and everyone will be happy.
这个配方
This formula,
可千万不能让康乐知道啊
don't let Kangle know it.
吃啊
Eat.
怎么不吃啊
Why don’t you eat?
我还特意加了
I also deliberately added
我随身携带的安息茴香
resting fennel that I carried with me.
你定会喜欢的
You will definitely like it.
Okay.
怎么样
How is it?
这北宣的点心怎么如此古怪
Why is Beixuan's snack so strange?
真是可惜了爱麦拉的好手艺
It’s a pity that it ruined Aimaila's good craft.
怎么可能
How is this possible?
王爷吃了好几块了
The prince has eaten several pieces.
算了 还是倒掉吧
Forget it, dump it out.
你不要命了
You don't want to live anymore?
就是就是
That's it. That's it.
你要是想吃点心
If you want to eat snacks,
我去买点正经的回来便是
I will go to buy some real snacks.
这点心的味道虽怪
The taste of this snack is strange,
但用意却深
but the intention is deep.
本王喜欢这道点心
I like this snack.
原因是明月知道有人不喜甜食
The reason is that Mingyue knows that some people don’t like sweets,
且把这个人的喜好放在了心里
and puts this person's preferences in her heart.
所以这道点心的甜不在其味
So the sweetness of this snack is not in its taste,
而在其心
but in its heart.
爱麦拉
Aimaila.
你在北宣过得好不好
Are you doing well in Beixuan?
有没有想我
Did you miss me?
你是我最好的兄弟
You are my best friend,
我自然想你
naturally I miss you.
你还记不记得
Do you remember that
以前在汐月
back in Xiyue,
我也是这样帮你推秋千
I also helped you push the swing like this.
那个秋千还是我亲手帮你搭的
I built that swing personally for you.
你是不是记错了
Did you remember it wrong?
你第一次学着做糕点
Your first time learning to make pastries
分明是我的生辰
was for my birthday.
你想给我一份你亲手做的礼物
You wanted to give me a gift you made by yourself.
你还记得风儿吗
Do you remember Feng?
你怎么知道得这样清楚
How do you know it so clearly?
我跟你说过
Did I tell you about it?
那你可还记得
Then do you still remember
我手把手教你同放三箭的本事
how I taught you the ability to shoot three arrows?
是父王教的吧
It’s father’s teaching, right?
反正我记得
Anyway, I remember
你是我最好的兄弟不就行了
that you are my best friend, so it's fine.
我不是你的什么狗屁好兄弟
I am not your shit good friend.
我是你的云伺哥哥
I am your Yunsi.
是你的心上人
I am your sweetheart.
是你原本不肯和亲的缘由
I am the reason why you did not want to get married.
为什么
Why?
你什么都记得
You remember everything
偏偏不记得我
but don’t remember me?
我只记得坦丽时常帮我摇秋千
I only remember that Tanli often helped me swing the swing,
二哥偶尔也会
and my second brother will occasionally do it, too.
祝心铃
Zhuxin Bell.
催眠
Hypnosis? People come, people leave, roads continue extending far away. The tracks from the last life. The views are fading away, just like winter is coming, this moment becomes unreachable. Use paper and a pen to record the eternal secret, whose name I'm writing? Wearing a white elegant dress, we met in the vast crowd. The snow has no trace but feelings, turns into a soft tear. See those stars fly through the sky, yet they're so far and so illusory. The complicated plots from the next life, we still take pity on everything. I stop here, gentle and soft, it's all because of you. I stop here, gentle and soft, it's all because of you.