Chinese Zero to Hero
ENG SUB《明月照我心The Love by Hypnotic》EP07——主演:方逸伦,凌美仕,倪寒尽- YouTube

Channel: 腾讯视频
王爷不要啊
Sir, no.
不行不行
No, no.
公主 梦到什么了
Princess, what did you dream about?
叫得如此凄惨
Calling so miserably.
还不是那个
Of course it's that
喜怒无常 忽冷忽热
moody, blowing hot and cold,
傲慢自大的
arrogant...
不行 不能坐以待毙
No, I can't sit still and wait.
公主 您这是要干什么呀
Princess, what are you doing?
只要不指向离
As long as it does not point to divorce,
就都不是休妻之兆
it is not a sign of divorce.
方位摆错了
The orientation is wrong.
再试一次
Try again.
怎么样 指着哪儿呢
How is it? Where does it point to?
公主
Princess.
要么再转一次试试
Maybe try again?
王妃
Queen.
这是康乐公主给您送来的信
This is a letter sent to you by Princess Kangle.
申时同游白云山栖鹤轩
At 3pm, let's visit Qihex temple in Baiyun mountain.
正好可以去庙里求一张符来
We can go to the temple and ask for a charm,
帮我驱驱李谦休妻的念头
to help me drive Li Qian’s divorce thoughts away.
王爷既然在生王妃的气
Since the prince is being mad at you,
咱们更应该待在府里嘛
we should stay in the house.
可越待在府里
But the more I stay in the house,
我就越容易触他霉头
the more likely I will upset him.
更何况
Not to mention,
有你帮我保守秘密
I have you keep my secrets.
又有谁会知道呢
Who will know?
王爷
Sir.
王妃今日为何如此安静
Why is the queen so quiet today?
那是因为王妃昨夜偶感风寒
That’s because the queen caught a cold last night
在屋里休息
and is resting in her room.
王妃染了风寒
The queen caught a cold?
王妃刚刚睡下
The queen just slept.
既然王爷如此担心
Since you are so worried,
那奴婢
then I...
不必了
No need.
既然王妃身体抱恙
Since the queen’s body is weak,
那就让雀砚请大夫来看看
then let Queyan get a doctor to come.
差点露馅儿
Almost failed.
可是公主什么时候才能回来呀
But when will the princess come back?
你怎么在这儿晃悠
Why are you wandering here?
公主
Princess.
九嫂呢
Where is ninth sister-in-law?
您不是约王妃同游白云山了吗
Didn't you invite the queen to visit Baiyun mountain?
白云山
Baiyun mountain?
难道此信不是公主所写
Is the letter not written by the princess?
我的字
My handwriting
可比这潦草多了
is much more scribbled than this.
王爷 先前坦丽骗了您
Sir, Tanli lied to you.
王妃并非卧床
The queen is not in bed.
而是收到封信函
She received a letter.
便依信函上所写
According to the letter,
去寻康乐公主同游白云山了
she went to find Princess Kangle at Baiyun mountain.
什么
What?
属下听闻
I heard that
叛军余党将于今日在白云山接头
the rebels will be jointed at Baiyun mountain today.
第五澄 备马
Diwu Cheng. Get the horse.
Yes.
将军且慢
General, wait.
凌王只派少数亲信前来围剿
King Ling only sent a small number of cronies to encircle the rebels.
实则另有安排
In fact, is there are other arrangements.
Good.
带走
Take them away.
带走
Take them away.
待李明月落网
Wait for Li Mingyue to be arrested,
便可将其与叛军一网打尽
and we can capture her with the rebels.
这山中的景致倒是好
The scenery in this mountain is good.
就是太过荒凉了
But it's too desolate.
康乐怎么把我约到这个地方
Why did Kangle invite me to this place?
难道是有什么特别的安排
Are there any special arrangements?
康乐
Kangle.
我倒要看看你要玩什么把戏
I have to see what tricks you want to play.
宣河改道工程浩大
Xuan river diversion project is grand
必定导致国库空虚
and must lead to depletion of the national treasury.
正是取那皇帝狗命的时候
It is the exact time to kill the emperor.
若想除掉狗皇帝 复我江山
If you want to get rid of the emperor, and rehabilitate the land,
必须潜入皇城
you must sneak into the imperial city.
遇上山贼了吧
I've encountered bandits?
红头巾
Red bandana.
老娘将计就计
I will play the trick, too.
你是何人
Who are you?
这招不灵啊
This is not a good move.
二哥
Second brother.
二哥 是 是不是家里来客人啦
Second brother, is there a guest at home?
二哥
Second brother.
好像父亲快要回来了
It seems like father is coming back.
我去迎迎父亲啊
I am going to welcome father.
谁是你二哥
Who is your second brother?
守卫不见了
The guard is gone.
二位大哥 有话好好说
Two big brothers, let's negotiate.
好好说
Negotiate.
救命啊
Help me.
救命
Help.
放开我 放开我
Let me go, let me go.
别动
Do not move.
这竟然是皇家之物
This is a royal item.
你竟敢戏弄我们
How dare you tease us?
救命啊
Help me.
把嘴给我堵上
Cover her mouth.
我们中了埋伏 竟然用迷魂香
We got ambushed. They are using a faint incense.
救命啊
Help me.
资王
King Zi.
咱们是否将其除掉
Should we discard it?
不可妄动
We must be careful.
明月 明月
Mingyue. Mingyue.
明月
Mingyue.
明月
Mingyue.
此时此刻
At this moment,
本王才真正知道
I finally realize that
原来爱一个人可以义无反顾
loving someone can be so selfless;
可以毫不吝惜
without hesitation,
可以冲入火海
I can rush into a sea of ​​fire.
王爷
Sir.
您交代属下的事已经办妥了
The task you ordered has been completed.
Good.
山中叛军可需继续追查
Shall we continue to trace the rebels in the mountains?
不必了
No need.
本王赶到的时候
When I arrived,
叛军已被全部剿灭
the rebels have been completely defeated.
Yes.
司空公子已在书房等候多时
Sikong has been waiting in the study for a long time.
王爷
Sir.
王爷
Sir.
山中叛军已全被歼灭
The rebels in the mountains have all been defeated.
甚好
Very good.
只是 资王突然现身庭院
It's just that, King Zi suddenly appeared in the courtyard
将资王妃接走了
and took Queen Zi away.
李谦
Li Qian?
王爷
Sir.
属下害怕暴露身份
I am afraid of revealing my identity.
并未上前阻拦
So I did not stop him.
请王爷恕罪
Please forgive me.
他消息倒是灵通
His is well-informed.
王爷
Sir.
此乃资王妃遗落在庭院中的金钗
This is the gold hairpin left by the queen in the courtyard.
有了此物
With this item,
她与这些叛军便脱不了干系
she can’t get away with these rebels.
Good.
明日你随本王一同入宫
You will enter the palace with me tomorrow.
末将定将此事报与皇上
This thing will definitely get reported to the emperor.
都退下吧
Dismissed.
是 是
Yes. Yes.
今日之事
Today's event,
定是有人将明月与叛军关联起来
it is certain that someone tried to associate Mingyue with the rebels
一网打尽
and defeat them all.
好一个借刀杀人
What a good strategy.
本王倒要看看
I want to see how
他如何在父皇面前做文章
he will elaborate on this in front of father.
你是认定此事乃凌王所为
You believe that this was done by King Ling?
明月勾结叛军岂不正合他意
Mingyue colluding with the rebels will be to his favor.
可有对策
Are there countermeasures?
将计就计
We play by his trick.
恭喜
Congratulations.
何喜之有啊
What for?
自然是恭喜王爷治愈心病
Naturally, congratulations to you for curing your illness in your heart.
看来明月还真是一个好大夫
It seems that Mingyue is really a good doctor.
本王这是自保
I was doing self-protection.
与她何干
What does it have to do with her?
女人如水
Women are like water.
没有水
Without water,
怎能灭得了你这恐惧之火
how can you get rid of your fire of fear?
水来了
Water is coming.
小谦 我先走了
Qian, I am leaving now.
阿真
Zhen.
你醒了
You're awake?
方才我醒来 发现在你房中
I just woke up and found to be in your room.
我便不敢
I dare not...
你房间那般脏乱
It’s so messy in your room,
本王实在踏不进脚
I really can't step a foot inside.
今日之事确实是我考虑不周
Today’s event is indeed due to my lack of consideration.
才会遭人陷害
That's why I was framed.
王爷 你可知道
Sir, do you know
究竟是谁人想置我于死地
who wants to kill me?
你若不擅自出府
If you don’t go out without permission,
谁人能害得了你
who can harm you?
你不怪那坏人歹毒
You don't blame the bad guys,
却怪我擅自出府
but blame me for leaving the house.
我连自由都
I don't even have freedom.
怪我怪我
Blame me, I blame me.
总之 今日多亏了你
In short, thank you for today.
我才保住了这条小命
You saved my life.
还是要多谢你的
I still have to thank you.
任何人有难
I will save
本王都会相救
anyone in distress.
王爷 你是不是受伤了
Sir, are you injured?
本王无碍
It's nothing.
你速速回房
You return to your room now.
别在本王面前碍眼
Don't bother me by hanging around.
很好
Good.
凌王与房将军剿灭叛军有功
King Ling and general Fang defeated the rebels.
朕必会重重有赏
I will definitely reward you guys.
谢父皇 谢皇上
Thank you father. Thank you Your Highness.
皇上
Emperor.
末将昨日在白云山另有发现
I found something else in Baiyun Mountain yesterday.
什么
What is it?
这是末将在叛军的聚集地发现的
This was discovered in the rebel gathering place.
末将看这个东西的工艺
By the craft of this thing,
不像是民间之物
it's not from common people.
恐怕其中另有玄机
I am afraid that there is something hidden.
此乃淑妃赠与资王妃的新婚贺礼
This is a wedding gift given to Queen Zi by Madam Shu.
资王妃
Queen Zi?
难不成她昨日曾与叛军接应
Could it be that she met with the rebels yesterday?
资王到
King Zi is here.
儿臣参见父皇 王兄
Greetings to father, to brother.
房将军昨日围剿叛军时
When general Fang was encircling the rebels yesterday,
曾拾到资王妃的贴身之物
he has picked up a personal belongings of Queen Zi.
九弟难道不惊讶吗
Isn’t ninth brother surprised?
是父皇案上那支金钗吗
Is it the golden hairpin on father's table?
此物明月一向非常珍视
This item has always been very cherished by Mingyue.
如今失而复得
Now that it's found again,
臣弟倒是要替明月谢过王兄了
I must thank you on Mingyue's behalf.
九弟倒是撇得干净
Ninth brother escapes all responsibilities.
一句失而复得
Just by saying it was lost,
就想洗清李明月的嫌疑吗
do you want to clear the suspicion of Li Mingyue?
明月昨日在康乐宫中姐妹相聚
Mingyue was meeting sisters at the palace yesterday.
而这支金钗
But this golden hairpin
却丢在千里之外的白云山
was lost in the Baiyun mountain thousands of miles away.
儿臣恳请父皇查明真相
I ask father to find out the truth.
想必那窃贼别有居心
Presumably, the thief has ulterior motives.
口说无凭
You have no evidence.
李明月昨日究竟在何处
Where was Li Mingyue yesterday?
父皇 明月昨日是否在宫中
Father, to find out whether or not Mingyue was in the palace yesterday,
一问便知
just ask.
请父皇明鉴
Father please, bring justice.
参见皇上
Greetings to the emperor.
叩见皇上
Greetings to the emperor.
你们昨日在宫中可曾见过资王妃
Have you seen Queen Zi in the palace yesterday?
回皇上
Emperor,
昨日属下亲眼看到资王妃
yesterday, I saw Queen Zi with my own two eyes,
随康乐公主一起进宫
entering the palace with Princess Kangle.
还有资王殿下的贴身侍卫第五澄
There is also the personal bodyguard of King Zi, Diwu Cheng,
护送在侧
who escorted them.
第五澄 什么事
Diwu Cheng. What's the matter?
公主 资王妃
Princess, Queen Zi.
出发
Let's go.
回皇上
Emperor,
奴婢是伺候康乐公主的宫女
I am a servant of Princess Kangle.
昨日为公主送糕点时
Yesterday when I served cakes to the princess,
奴婢亲眼见到了资王妃
I saw Queen Zi.
下去吧
Go on.
Yes.
九嫂 点心来了
Ninth sister-in-law, the snacks are here.
退下吧
Dismissed.
属下告退
I'll leave now.
奴婢告退
I'll leave now.
这个资王妃也太不小心了
Queen Zi is too careless.
怎可如此大意
How can she be so careless?
这可是淑妃对她的一片心意啊
This represented the Madam's good wishes for her.
资王
King Zi.
替她好好收着
Take care of it for her.
儿臣遵旨
Yes.
资王妃身份特殊
Queen Zi has a special status.
身侧要加强护卫
Strengthen the guard by her side.
不要给人可乘之机啊
Don't give bad people a chance.
儿臣明白
I understand.
父皇 今日儿臣还有一喜报
Father, I have good news today.
说说
Speak.
改道区的村民已全部签字画押
The villagers in the diversion area have all signed
同意搬迁
to agree to relocate.
宣河改道工程可即刻动工
Xuan river diversion project can begin immediately.
很好
Good.
资王治民有方
King Zi is good at dealing with the people.
朕必委以重任
I will reward you.
儿臣谨遵父皇教诲
I will be obedient to your advice.
公主 二王子传家书来了
Princess, the second prince's letter came.
不会出什么事了吧
Did something happen?
皇上邀二哥来北宣
The emperor invited second brother to come to Beixuan
商讨两国贸易一事
to discuss the trade between the two kingdoms.
那您很快就能见到二王子了
You will soon see the second prince.
说我是汐月的功臣
It says that I am the hero of Xiyue,
汐月的希望
the hope of Xiyue.
快把我捧上天了
He keeps praising me.
二王子夸您
The second prince praises you,
为何还愁眉苦脸的
why are you still frowning?
你还听不出来吗
Can't you hear it?
这是在向我施压
This is putting pressure on me.
言外之意
Implicating that
我若是不能讨那资王欢心
if I can’t make King Zi happy,
我便是汐月的罪人啊
then I am the sinner of Xiyue.
这样啊
I see.
那您千万不能和王爷作对了
Then you must not fight with the prince.
万一被休了
What if you get divorced?
我就不能让他迷上我吗
Can't I make him fall in love with me?
可我到底要怎么样
But how can I
才能让他迷上我呢
make him fall in love with me?
奴婢听说
I heard that
想要抓住一个男人的心
to get to a man's heart,
就要先抓住他的胃
you need to get to his stomach first.
若是公主能做出
If you can make
王爷最离不开的一道菜
a dish that the prince absolutely loves,
那王爷自然就离不开公主您了
then he will naturally be inseparable from you.
可李谦这个人整日无欲无求的
But Li Qian shows no desire all the time.
怎会贪恋饮食
How can he have a love for food?
王爷在世人面前皆是威武霸气
The prince acts mighty and domineering in front of the world,
无所不惧的样子
all fearless,
公主不也探出他怕火的弱点吗
but didn't you still found out his weakness of fear of fire?
王爷表面上从不挑食
The prince seems like he is never a picky eater on the surface,
但内心啊
but internally,
说不定也有一份割舍不掉的味道
maybe there is a taste that can't be separated from.
坦丽 你真是愈发聪慧了
Tanli, you are getting smarter.
看来我没白疼你
It seems that loving you is worth it.
王爷 你的伤可有好些
Sir, has your injury gotten better?
本王读书时
When I am reading,
不喜被人打扰
I don't like to be disturbed.
那王爷喝完这杯茶
Then after you finish this cup of tea,
我就走
I will go.
王爷 请
Sir, please.
You.
接下来
Next.
你只能听到我的声音
You can only hear my voice.
其他什么也听不见
Nothing else can be heard.
你多日未进食 饥饿难耐
You have not eaten for many days. You are so hungry.
谦儿
Qian.
谦儿
Qian.
慢点
Slower.
谦儿 等等母妃
Qian, wait.
看看你 又出汗了吧
Look at you, sweating again.
母妃做了桂花糕
Mother made osmanthus cake.
怎么又硬又咸的
Why is it hard and salty?
好吃吗
Tasty?
好吃
Delicious.
比尚食局做的还要好吃
It’s better than professional ones.
是白玉桂花糕
White jade osmanthus cake.
尝起来又咸
Tastes salty.
白玉桂花糕
White jade osmanthus cake.
并非寻常甜软之口感
Not a usual sweet and soft taste.
又咸又硬
Salty and hard?
真是个怪人
Such a weirdo.
怎么 还未睡醒
What? Haven't woke up yet?
今日也是怪了 如在梦中
Today is strange. It's like being in a dream.
甚是疲惫
I am very tired.
别给输棋找借口
Don't make excuses for losing chess.
胜负还未定
The outcome is not yet determined.
王爷 司空公子
Sir. Sikong.
这个 是我亲手做的白玉桂花糕
This is a white jade osmanthus cake I made by myself.
您二位尝尝
You two have a taste.
本王不喜甜食
I do not like sweets.
撤下吧
Take it down.
资王妃招待客人
Queen Zi is serving guests,
哪有撤下的道理
who can we take it down?
怎么样
How is it?
资王妃做的白玉桂花糕
The white jade osmanthus cake made by Queen Zi
真是别有一番滋味啊
really has a unique taste.
好吃吗
Tasty?
与众不同
Different.
糕点留着 人退下吧
Keep the cake, and you may dismiss.
王爷 您倒是尝尝呀
Sir, try it.
下人们都看着呢
Everyone is watching.
竟敢威胁本王
How dare you threaten me?
这白玉桂花糕又咸又硬
This white jade osmanthus cake is salty and hard.
初入口中微微干涩
Slightly dry upon first bite,
细细品味 竟然回味无穷
but with more savoring, the taste goes on.
小谦 该你了
Qian, your turn.
心不在焉
You're distracted.
不会是因为
Is it because
我吃了你爱妃做的白玉桂花糕吧
I ate the white jade osmanthus cake that your wife made?
公主
Princess.
竟然还瞧不上老娘的手艺
He dares to dislike my food.
他爱吃不吃
I don't care if he likes it.
公主 要是抓不住王爷的胃
Princess, if you are unable to grasp the prince's stomach,
咱们再想想其他法子
let's think about other methods.
什么抓住男人的心
What before getting to a man's heart,
要先抓住男人的胃
you must first grasp the man's stomach?
根本就是放屁
It's all bullshit.
难道青楼是什么养厨子的地方吗
Is the brothel a place full of chefs?
康乐
Kangle.
九嫂
Ninth sister-in-law.
你这第一步啊 就错了
Your first step is wrong.
我好心做点心给他吃
I kindly made a snack for him to eat.
哪里有错
Where did I go wrong?
好男人都是调教出来的
Good men are trained.
若一味做美食讨好他们
If you just make good food to please them,
只会自降身价
you will only lower yourself.
让男人啊 更加不懂珍惜
Then the man will not cherish you.
调教
Training?
男人这种动物啊
Men, this species,
在外喜欢装老虎
like to act tough outside.
一旦到了女人面前
But once they are in front of a woman,
就是只怒不起来的小猫
they are just a kitten that can’t get angry.
只要调教得当 必定乖顺
As long as the training is good, he must be good.
我又不是养猫
I am not raising a cat.
何必求他乖顺
Why get him to be good?
夫妻之间
Between husband and wife,
若是不能自由自在做自己
if you are not free to be yourself,
那和关进牢房有什么区别
what is the difference between that and prison?
九嫂 你与我九哥并非青梅竹马
Ninth sister-in-law, you and my ninth brother are not childhood sweetheart.
若不把他关进牢笼
If you don’t put him in a prison,
怎么控制住他的心啊
how can you control his heart?
你与王爷素未谋面时便被指了婚
You were ordered to marry without meeting each other.
自然没有什么根基
Naturally there is no foundation.
那就从现在开始培养啊
But I can cultivate feelings from now on.
我就不信了
I don't believe it that
凭借老娘闯荡江湖多年的魅力
with the charm I've developed these years,
我还抓不住他的心
that I can't grasp his heart.
九嫂
Ninth sister-in-law.
我就喜欢你这种永不服输的精神
I like your spirit of never giving up.
可是 感情这东西
But, how can I
要怎么培养呢
cultivate feelings?
总之啊 你们得走出去
In short, you two have to go out.
逛逛集市 下下酒楼
Visit the market, eat at some restaurants,
听听小曲什么的
listen to some tunes or something.
整日拘在府里
Staying in the house all day,
下人们来来回回
with servants walking back and forth,
还怎么拉拉小手
how can you two hold hands,
搂搂小腰
hug,
亲亲小嘴
or kiss?
讨厌 讨厌
Stop. Stop.
不就是玩乐吗
Isn't it just having fun?
那可比讨好和调教容易多了
That's much easier than pleasing and training.
公主 那王爷会陪您出去吗
Princess, will the prince go out with you?
世上无难事
There is no difficult thing in this world,
只怕祝心铃
as long as I have Zhuxin Bell. People come, people leave, roads continue extending far away. The tracks from the last life. The views are fading away, just like winter is coming, this moment becomes unreachable. Use paper and a pen to record the eternal secret, whose name I'm writing? Wearing a white elegant dress, we met in the vast crowd. The snow has no trace but feeling, turns into a soft tear. See those stars fly through the sky, yet they're so far and so illusory. The complicated plots from the next life, we still take pity on everything. I stop here, gentle and soft, it's all because of you. I stop here, gentle and soft, it's all because of you.