Chinese Zero to Hero
火王之破晓之战 21丨The King Of Blaze 21(主演:陈柏霖, 景甜,张逸杰,赖雨蒙)【未删减版】

Channel: 优优独播剧场——YoYo Television Series Exclusive
Well done.
儿臣恭贺母后
Congrats, mother.
此番炎镜之乱被平定
The revolt caused by Blaze Mirror was suppressed.
乃我朝之洪福
It's a bliss to our empire.
母后仁爱 父皇英武
Mother, you're benevolent and father is wise.
才有如今的盛世局面
Thus we can have such a prosperous nation.
儿臣拜福
I admire that.
皇儿说得是啊
My son, you're right.
此番司徒奉剑
Situ Fengjian made great contributions
平定炎镜之乱有功
in suppressing this revolt.
待她回皇城之后
After she returns to the capital,
本宫和皇上
his majesty and I will reward her.
自当封赏于她
至于
As for...
英勇战死的龙玉关守将
The guarding general at Longyu Pass who fought bravely till death,
李敬忠
本宫会与你父皇商议
I'll discuss with your father
为他封妻荫子
to title his wife and shelter his kids.
母后圣明
Surely wise, mother.
这流星好美啊
How beautiful the shooting star is.
也不知道奉剑
Don't know if Fengjian can see this.
能不能看到
好想知道
Really wanna know what Fengjian is doing now.
奉剑此时在做什么
是否和我一样
If she's watching the same star as I do.
看着同一颗星星
盈儿 是你吗
Ying, is that you?
仲天
Zhong Tian.
论骑马
In riding,
你恐怕不是我的对手哦
I'm afraid you're not my rival.
义父从小就带我
Father took me to practice riding since I was a kid.
练习骑马
你这个从外邦来的
While you're from another land.
这回恐怕要甘拜下风了
This time I think you'll lose to me.
果真
Really?
那我们可要比试一番
Let's compete, then.
真没看出来啊
I didn't expect that
你还真是天赋异禀
you're so gifted.
无论是轻功 打斗
No matter in anti-gravity Kungfu, fight,
下棋 骑马
or the game of go and riding.
都是一顶一的高手呢
You're a top-notch master.
我这回服气了
Now I admit that
甘拜下风
I lose to you.
我来这里的时间尚短
I've been here just for a short time.
多亏你教我良多
Thanks for teaching me a lot.
单说下棋
In the game of go,
你就是我的老师呢
you're also my teacher.
老师在上
My teacher.
请受学生之礼
I bow to you in respect.
难得仲天大侠
It's rare to see hero Zhong Tian
也有能说会笑的时候啊
kidding other people like this.
看见你笑一笑
It's really not easy
还真是不容易呢
to see you smile.
马上就要回皇城了
We're about to return to the capital.
接下来你有什么打算
What's your plan next?
我还是保持我的初心
I'll stick to my original plan.
继续找寻
Continue looking for some way to save domain of god.
拯救神域的方法
我愿与你一道
I'm willing to join you
助你一臂之力
and give you a hand.
这件事
This thing...
我还是希望
I still hope you can stay out.
你能够置身事外
我这个人
I'm afraid that
恐怕是个不祥之身
I'm an ominous man.
我不想再带给你
I don't wanna give you endless troubles.
无休止的麻烦
时至今日
Till now,
你还要对我说
you still have to say that to me?
这样的话吗
其实有些话
In fact, there're some things
我是想对你说
that I wanna tell you.
可否等到我们回到皇城
Can you wait till we return to the capital?
我再跟你讲
好 我等你
Okay, I'll wait.
Okay.
公主
Princess.
我要怎么样才能娶到你
What should I do to marry you?
诗词歌赋
I can never be excellent in poetry.
我这辈子是没有天赋了
刀枪棍棒
But I can do well in weapons!
我还是可以的嘛
不写了不写了不写了
Stop writing. Stop.
如果以后
真的娶了公主的话
If I really marry princess in the future,
我要是不会写字
and I'm still illiterate, won't it be a shame?
那岂不是很丢人
不能给公主丢人
Can't bring shame on princess.
公主啊
Princess.
你要知道
You gotta know,
我做这些都是为了你
I'm doing this for nothing but you.
我一定会好好练写字
I'll practice calligraphy hard.
我一定会娶到你
I gotta marry you.
我一定
I gotta
一定会
marry you.
再累我也要坚持
Gotta stick it out anyway.
这怎么回事啊
What's wrong with this?
天哪 怎么回事啊
God, what happened?
这鱼怎么又死了
Why the fish died again?
真够味儿的
So stink.
这都什么味儿啊
What smell is this?
怎么会这样啊
How could this happen?
你们几个
You guys, hurry clean it up.
快点弄干净啊
别惊扰了主子 是
-Don't disturb princess. -Yes. Hurry.
快点儿
你们快点儿捞啊
Hurry, get it out.
这边这边 那儿那儿
Here. Here. There. There.
那边还有 那边
快点儿啊
Hurry up.
对对对
Yes. Yes.
馨儿
Xin.
咱们去看看发生何事了
Let's go check what happened.
太味儿了
So stink.
那儿 还有那儿
There. Out there.
参见公主殿下
Your highness.
公主殿下
May your highness be blessed and healthy.
万福金安
起来说话
Arise and speak.
公主问发生了何事
Her highness asked what happened?
为何如此慌张
Why are you so panic?
公主容禀 前方不便
Your highness, it's not convenient ahead.
奴才深恐惊扰了公主
I'm afraid your highness will be disturbed,
正在让人速速清理
So I'm telling them to clean it up.
还望公主殿下见谅
Please understand, your highness.
身为内侍 慌慌张张
As a palace servant, you're so panic.
底下人见了
If your subordinates see this, they'll spread rumors.
还不知道
会传出什么事呢
公主殿下 奴才冤枉啊
Your highness, I'm wronged.
奴才也不知道为何
I also don't know why
这两天池中的锦鲤
the fish in this pool often died
常常无故死亡
for no reason these days.
换了好几批了
Changed for many times.
可是这锦鲤
The fish were very alive.
本来活蹦乱跳的
一进这池里
But once entered this pool,
就变得无精打采了
they all became withered.
没查明原因吗
Didn't figure out why?
查了
I tried.
但是也没查出什么来
But failed to find anything.
短短数日
Within a few days,
这锦鲤又翻了肚白
the fish died again.
奴才不知该如何是好啊
I don't know what I should do.
公主
Your highness.
您还是别走这条道了吧
You better choose some other way.
您身份尊贵
Your highness are noble.
这条道这么邪性
While this road is so weird.
还是避开为好
Better avoid it.
奇怪
That's odd.
为何锦鲤纷纷死于非命
Why the fish all died for no reason?
没道理啊
Shouldn't be.
公主 我觉得呀
Your highness, I think
肯定是天气转热
because it's getting hotter,
那些内侍照顾不周所致
but those servants failed to take good care of them.
为了逃避责罚
To avoid being punished,
才故意这么说的
they said that on purpose.
坏了公主的兴致
Ruined your highness' good mood.
实在是该死
So condemned.
不对
That's not right.
那为何宫中
Why such a thing didn't happen in other pools?
其它水域的池鱼无恙
偏偏是东宫前的太液池
But in Taiye Pool before the east palace?
出了问题
公主
Your highness.
这些小事
Such a trifle.
何必劳烦您忧心呢
Don't worry about it.
算了算了 不管了
Forget it. Never mind.
自从母后论功行赏
Since mother rewarded them accordingly,
封了昊玥的官职
gave Hao Yue a post,
他就再也不能
he can't get in and out freely as he did.
在宫中随意出入了
连个说话的人都没有
So I don't even have someone to chat with.
闷死了
So bored!
让开
Step aside!
你们知道我是谁吗
Don't know who I am?
奴才知道
We know.
您是裴家大小姐
You're minister Pei's daughter.
还请裴大小姐
Miss Pei, please
不要再为难奴才了
don't make it hard on us.
我让你让开
I said step aside!
你听见没有
Don't you hear me?
裴大小姐
Miss Pei.
奴才真的不能让您进去
I really can't let you in.
求裴大小姐垂怜
Miss Pei, please heave mercy.
住手
Stop!
裴珞倾 你长本事了
Pei Luoqing, you've grown more capable.
竟敢在宫中如此放肆
How dare you be so impudent in the palace?
殴打内侍
Abusing servants.
如此无礼之举
Such a rude behavior.
可与你的身份相配
Does it go with your identity?
你们自己告诉公主
You guys tell her highness.
到底发生了何事
What on earth happened.
启禀公主殿下
Your highness.
太子殿下有令
Crown prince's order.
今日东宫闭门谢客
The east palace is closed today.
任何人不得入内
No visitors can get in.
任何人
No visitors?
是的 殿下
Yes, your highness.
不可能
That's impossible!
太子谁都可能不见
His highness can refuse to see anyone else
就是不可能不见我
but not me.
公主殿下
Your highness.
太子哥哥的意思是
My brother means,
连我也不能入内
even I can't enter?
求公主殿下
Your highness, please don't make it hard on us.
不要为难奴才
您看啊 公主
Look, your highness,
您应该明白
now you know why I'm mad?
我为何动怒了吧
这样的奴才
Such servants.
还不如杀了喂鱼
Should be killed to feed the fish.
太子哥哥不见我们
My brother won't see us.
定有他的缘由
Must have his reasons.
既然如此
Since that,
我们改日再来拜访吧
let's come again another day.
多谢公主殿下体恤
Thanks for your highness' understanding.
告诉太子哥哥
Tell my brother.
我来过了
I've been here.
奴才定当禀告
I will, your highness.
走了
Let's go.
你再在这儿待着
Even you stay here,
太子哥哥也不会见你的
my brother won't see you.
走了
Let's go.
我不走
No!
Let's go.
公主殿下
Your highness!
公主殿下
Your highness.
我不走 不走
I'm not leaving! No!
为什么不走
Why not!
我要见太子
I gotta see his highness!
你要站在门口
So you wanna wait like a stone before his door?
当望夫石啊
公主
Your highness.
跟我走吧
Just leave with me.
难道你想让这宫里的人
Or you want the entire palace to know
都知道
你被太子哥哥
you've been rejected by my brother?
拒之门外了
可是
But...
没什么可是的
There's no but.
不如去我宫里坐坐吧
How about going to my place?
我告诉你
Listen.
千万别一天到晚的
Don't cling to my brother day and night.
黏着太子哥哥
盯得太紧会被嫌弃的
Or you'll repel him.
公主殿下
Your highness.
您可觉得太子
Do you think there's something wrong with his highness lately?
最近有些不对劲
太子哥哥
My brother.
他怎么了
What's wrong with him?
我听爹爹说
My dad told me,
太子最近
his highness not only is rude to officials,
不但对朝臣倨傲无礼
刚愎自用
self-willed,
今日早朝时
in today's levee,
太子更是公然顶撞二圣
he also talked back to his majesty and her highness.
我实在放心不下
I was worried.
所以特意前来
So I came here.
谁知 竟然吃了闭门羹
Didn't expect he wouldn't let me in.
怎么可能
How is that possible?
太子殿下一向温润谦逊
His highness is always mild and modest.
谦谦君子
He's a gentleman.
怎么可能顶撞皇上
How would he talk back?
可不是嘛
You don't say.
所以我才匆忙前来
So I came in a hurry.
公主细想
Your highness, think
太子最近可有什么异常
anything abnormal about his highness?
没有啊
No.
我回宫之后
After I came back,
与皇兄相谈甚欢
I had a nice talk with my brother.
短短两日工夫
Only within two days,
皇兄怎么会性格大变呢
how would he change his temper greatly?
还敢顶撞父皇母后
Even talked back to father and mother?
这怎么可能啊
How could that be possible?
实在是奇怪
Really odd.
公主殿下
Your highness.
奴婢有话想说
I have something to say.
起来说话吧
Get up first.
你有何事相告
What do you wanna say?
如此慌慌张张
Look so panic.
公主
Your highness.
能否让旁人先行离开
Can you tell others to leave?
大胆
Impudence!
无妨
Never mind.
你有什么事
If there's anything,
尽管如实说来
just tell the truth,
一切有本宫替你做主
I'll support you.
多谢公主
Thanks, your highness.
奴婢
I...
奴婢觉得东宫
I'm afraid there must be evil spirits
怕是有了邪祟
in the east palace.
大胆
Impudence!
小小宫女
You petty maid.
谁给你的胆子
Who makes you so bold to speak that rumor?!
在此妖言惑众
来人
Guards!
把她给我拖出去
Drive her out!
不要不要
No. No.
公主殿下 我真的没有
Your highness. I wasn't lying.
等等
Wait.
你继续往下说
Go on.
前天夜里
The night before last night.
奴婢在东宫守夜
I was night watching in east palace.
Who's that?
大胆
Impudence.
深夜宫禁
Curfew in the palace.
何人敢在此随意走动
Who dare walk around here without permission?
这些锦鲤怎么了
What's wrong with these fish?
这可是大大的不吉呀
This is a big ominous omen!
不行 我得告诉公公
No, I gotta go inform the eunuch.
要不然被太子殿下发现
If his highness finds this,
我可就惨了
I'll be dead.
住口
Shut up!
你个小小的宫女
You petty maid.
深宫之内 哪来的妖怪
How could there be any evil spirits in the palace?
住手 你先听她说完
Stop. Hear her out first.
说什么
Why?
鱼死了
The fish died.
和有邪祟两者完全无关
Has nothing to do with evil spirits.
她这是在推卸责任
She's avoiding taking the responsibility.
鱼死了
The fish died.
她是要受到责罚的
She should be punished.
可是推到鬼怪身上
But if blaming ghosts for that,
她就没有责任了
she'll be excused.
奴婢不敢
I dare not.
奴婢真的没有推卸责任
I'm really not avoiding being punished.
公主殿下
Your highness.
我是真的
I really...
真的看到邪祟了
Really saw evil spirits.
看到邪祟了 公主
It's evil spirits. Your highness.
此事
Have you
你可曾对别人提起过
mentioned this to other people?
没有
No.
我谁都没敢说
I dare not tell anyone else.
没说就好
That's good.
我告诉你
Listen.
此事你就当没有发生过
Take it as nothing has happened.
切不可泄露
Do keep it a secret.
要是让本宫听到
If I hear anyone else saying so,
从别人口中泄露出来
我定不会饶你
I won't let you off.
是 奴婢一定不说
Yes. I won't tell anyone else.
你退下吧
Leave us.
是 公主
Yes, your highness.
要不
How about...
要不我这就去禀告母后
How about telling mother to investigate it?
查清真相
公主 不可啊
Your highness, don't.
为什么
Why?
出了这么大的事
Such a big issue.
不告诉母后怎么行
How can we not tell mother?
公主殿下
Your highness.
我求您万不可
Please don't inform her highness.
告诉皇后娘娘
这件事情一旦传出去
If this thing goes out,
那可是会动摇
his highness' status as the would-be emperor will be shaken.
太子殿下的
储君之位的呀
还请公主 千万三思啊
Your highness, please think twice.
你这三思四思的
Think twice?
那你说如何是好
What should we do, then?
万一真中了邪祟
What if there're really evil spirits.
那太子哥哥也是无辜的
My brother is guiltless.
这种事
On this issue,
不应该找
shouldn't we turn to minister Li in Astronomy Bureau?
太史局的李大人吗
他贵为国师
As the state preceptor,
又是袁天纲的传人
and Yuan Tiangang's successor,
请他来 定有办法
he'll have some way to deal with this.
没错
Yes.
我立刻就去
I'll do it right away.
还请公主保守秘密
Your highness, please keep it a secret.
三日之内
In three days,
我定查个清楚
I'll figure it out.
公主殿下
Your highness.
难道咱们
真的要瞒着二圣
Are we really gonna hide it from his majesty and her highness?
事关太子 知情不报
It's about his highness. If we hide it,
可是欺君之罪啊 公主
we're cheating his majesty. Your highness.
这屋子
You have been
打扫了都快两个时辰了
cleaning this room for nearly four hours.
这地都要被你翻过来了
Almost turned the floor upside down.
辛苦你了啊
Thank you for that.
怎么着
What?
我就是在等
I'm waiting for my lady to come back.
我们家小姐回来
你酸我也是枉然
Your being sarcastic won't help anything.
本姑娘今天心情好
I'm in a good mood today.
不与你计较
Won't punish you.
我还不跟你计较呢
It's the other way around.
我家小姐
My lady went into the palace early in the morning.
那可是大清早就进了宫
与太子殿下
To have a chat with his highness.
闲话家常去了
你干吗
What are you doing?
你干什么呀你
What are you doing?
那又如何 与我何干
So what? Like I care.
要不怎么说呢
Just like the saying goes,
君是君 臣是臣
the emperor and officials are different.
你家小姐呀
Your lady doesn't have such luck.
就没这个命
是土鸡还是凤凰
A hen, or a phoenix,
都还不知道呢
it's not clear yet.
你说什么
What did you say?
你竟敢口无遮拦 你敢
How dare you say that? You...
我又没说你家小姐
I wasn't talking about your lady.
你着什么急呀
Why are you so anxious?
你说说 我说什么了
你说了 你
-You... -Tell me.
你倒是说呀
我说什么了 好了好了
-What did I say? -Enough. Enough.
吵什么呢
What are you arguing?
吵吵吵
So, so noisy.
整天就知道吵
-You know nothing but arguing. -Minister Li.
李大人
见过李大人
Greetings, minister Li.
醒秋啊
Xing Qiu.
算算时辰
Judging from the time,
奉剑该回来了吧
Fengjian should be back?
回大人的话
My lord.
这时辰已经差不多了
It's about the time.
奴婢已经
I've told the kitchen to cook
按照大人的吩咐
让后厨
my lady's favorites as ordered by you.
备了小姐喜欢的饭菜
就等小姐回来开饭了
Just wait for my lady to eat it together.
好 好
Great! Great!
这孩子
Don't know
在外面也不知道
if she's eaten well outside home,
吃得好不好 瘦了没瘦
and if she's skinnier.
那西域可不比京都啊
The west can't be compared with the capital.
奉剑喜欢吃素
Fengjian doesn't like meat.
西域多荤腥
While the west is meaty.
我估计这孩子
I guess she hasn't eaten well at all.
就没好好吃上两口
回大人的话
My lord.
只要是小姐爱吃的
I've prepared everything my lady likes to eat.
我都准备了呢
好 好
Great. Great.
我估摸着
I guess,
这是奉剑的马到了
that's Fengjian's horse.
小姐终于要回来了
My lady is finally back. <i>Astronomy Bureau</i>
这 这
This... This...
这孩子
That kid.
人呢
Where's she?
为何只有小姐的马呀
Why it's only my lady's horse?
裴仲啊
Pei Zhong.
你把马牵到后面喂草去
Get the horse to back yard and feed it.
Yes.
大人
My lord.
为何小姐只让马回来了
Why my lady just sent her horse back?
小姐她人在何处
Where's she now?
这信上到底写了什么呀
What she said in the letter?
她呀
She...
她说她现在有要事在身
She said she's something important to do.
等把事情办完之后
She'll be back after she finishes it.
自然会回府
什么事情这么重要
What's so important?
二圣还等着她
His majesty and her highness wait to summon her.
要回来召见她呢
她怎么就不打声招呼
How could she leave without telling...
她人就走
李大人
Minister Li!
我有要事相商
I've something important.
请借一步说话
Please talk with me alone.
你这孩子
Kid, why are you so panic?
怎么慌慌张张的
李大人
Minister Li.
快走
冷静
-Hurry. -Calm down.
你冷静下来再说话
Calm down first.
小姐去哪儿了
Where has my lady gone?
怎么会放马儿
Why did she let her horse come back alone?
自己回来了
这不像她
This is not like her style.
一贯做事的风格呀
事情的经过就是这样的
That's what happened.
想必李大人
Minister Li, I think you won't ignore it, right?
您不会坐视不理吧
二圣是否知道这个情况
His majesty and her highness know it?
暂时不敢惊动二圣
We dare not disturb them now.
但是
But...
我实在是担心
I'm really worried about his highness' safety.
太子殿下的安危啊
行了
Alright.
这事老夫知道了
I've known it.
你回去吧
Go back first.
李大人
Minister Li,
我知道
I know,
平日是我怠慢了
I've been rude to you and Fengjian.
您跟奉剑
但是 此事事关重大
But this thing matters a lot.
还请李大人明察
Please see the truth, minister Li.
裴珞倾
Pei Luoqing.
宫中之事
Things in the palace
乃老夫职责所在
are about my duty.
你不必多虑
Don't over think.
那我便先行告退了
See you, then.
这次 千万劳烦李大人
This time, please help, minister Li.
到底有什么事啊
What's the matter?
你有没有发现
Have you found that
近来宫中
many weird things have happened in the palace?
发生了好多奇怪的事情
有啊
Yes.
我觉得你就挺奇怪的
I think you look very weird.
别闹了
Knock it off.
我是认真的
I'm being serious.
东宫里的鱼
Fish in the east palace were very alive.
本来活蹦乱跳的
可这两天
But lately, many of them have died.
死了好多好多条
可能是因为
Maybe because it's too hot.
天气太热了吧
不是的 不是的
No. No.
其它地方的鱼都没事
Fish in other places are okay.
可偏偏是东宫里的鱼
Only those in east palace died continuously.
接二连三地死去
还有 还有
And... And...
有人说 在东宫里
Someone said in the east palace,
见到了好多异常的现象
many strange things have been seen.
你说
Look,
会不会是出现了妖怪
is there any evil spirits?
你是说
You mean,
你怀疑东宫里面有妖怪
you suspect there're evil spirits in east palace?
你不知道
You don't know that.
今早太子哥哥
My brother talked back
竟敢当众顶撞二圣
to his majesty and her highness in public this morning.
我都怀疑
I suspect that
太子哥哥
my brother has been controlled by some evil spirit.
被妖怪给控制住了
你这么说
Since you said that,
好像是有些蹊跷
it's indeed a little weird.
要不然
How about
你去找找仲天大侠吧
you going to find hero Zhong Tian?
他见多识广
He's knowledgeable.
兴许会有办法
Maybe he's some solution.
好 我去告诉师父
Okay, I'll go inform Shifu.
那你一个人
In the palace alone,
在宫里面要注意安全
you gotta be careful.
起来
Get up.
仲天
Zhong Tian.
芊芊呢
Where's Qianqian?
芊芊去哪儿了
Where has she gone?
求你了 仲天
Please Zhong Tian.
求你了 你告诉我
Please tell me.
她为什么
一句话不留就走了
Why she left without saying anything?
为什么
Why?
她为什么
一句话不说就走了
Why she left without saying anything?
你告诉我
-Tell me! -Qi Le!
齐乐
芊芊她其实是
Qianqian actually is...
其实芊芊
-She... -Actually Qianqian has left this place.
已经离开这里了
回师门去了
Back to her school.
不过啊
But,
她知道你是跟屁虫
she knew you're her follower.
肯定会跟着去的
Would also go there with her.
到时候扰了她的修行
Then you would disturb her cultivation.
可就麻烦了
所以才没有告诉你的
So she didn't let you know.
你看
Look.
这是芊芊留下来的药
Qianqian left this medicine.
专门留给
For everyone in Gold & Silver Manor.
金银山庄众人的
真的吗
Really?
可是为什么
But why...
你们都瞒着我呀
You all hid it from me?
不光是仲天
Not only Zhong Tian.
连我爹都瞒着我
My dad also hid it from me!
那就要问问你自己了
Ask yourself, then. You cry easily.
动不动就哭鼻子
大家怕你接受不了
We didn't tell you lest you couldn't bear it.
才不敢告诉你的
那她什么时候回来啊
When will she come back?
我要去找她
I gotta go find her!
芊芊是跟着药圣
Qianqian's traveling with the master of medicine.
云游四海
精炼医术去了
To better her skills.
四海为家 居无定所
Traveling around the world with no residences.
具体去哪儿
I also don't know her exact location now.
这个我也不知道
没错
That's right.
我刚才就打算告诉你
I was gonna tell you this.
以免你继续消沉下去
To prevent you from degrading.
那我怎么才能见到她
How can I meet her again?
你看
Look.
这个是芊芊
专门留给你的
Qianqian left this for you.
海棠花的种子
Seeds of begonia.
等你把这种子都种下
After you plant these seeds,
海棠花开满院的时候
and they're in full blossom,
芊芊就回来了
Qianqian will be back.
这有什么难的
How could this be hard?
我现在就去种
I'll plant them right now!
为何要说谎
Why did you lie?
不告诉他真相
But not tell him the truth?
真相是何其残忍啊
How cruel the truth is.
你怎么会突然出现
Why did you come suddenly?
还给了齐乐一个
And gave Qi Le a promise that shouldn't exist?
不该期许的承诺
其实那些种子
In fact, those seeds
永远都不会开花
will never blossom.
就像很多已经离开的人
Just like those who left
再也不会回来
will never be back.
但是活着的人
But those who're alive
总要有希望
gotta rely on hope to live on.
才能撑得下去
认清现实
Admitting the reality
总比一味逃避
is better than avoiding it and relying on fantasy.
给个虚妄的未来要好吧
那你我之间
Between us,
到底是谁在
who's the one keeps avoiding it?
一味地逃避啊
跟我来
Come with me.
奉剑
Fengjian.
你还记得这里吗
Do you remember this place?
记得啊
Yes.
这是曾经
Right here,
你送我佩刀的地方
you sent me the sword.
为什么带我来这儿啊
Why did you take me here?
如今我们已经回到皇城
Now we've been back to the capital.
我说过
I told you,
我有些话要跟你说
I've something to tell you.
我也有些话
I also have something
想要告诉你
to tell you.
你先说吧
You first.
仲天
Zhong Tian.
我想
I think,
我早已心悦于你
I've fallen for you.
希望此生
I hope in this life,
能与你携手白头
I can grow old together with you.
奉剑
Fengjian.
对不起
Sorry.
你 你
You... You...
你说什么
What did you say?
我想说
I wanna say,
能够遇见你
having met you is the greatest luck to me.
是我最大的幸运
但我不敢奢求与你同行
But I dare not desire to go down the road with you.
此生
In this life,
我们注定各归陌路
we're destined to be strangers.
为什么
Why?
是不是因为千睸
Because of Qian Mei.
不 不是因为千睸
No. Not because of her.
那是为什么
Then why?
你总要给我一个理由啊
You gotta give me a reason anyway.
奉剑
Fengjian.
我本来就不属于这里
I don't belong to this world.
有一天
One day,
我会离开这儿
I'll leave here.
回到我的家乡
Back to my hometown.
那是你穷极一生
That's where you can't reach in this life.
也到达不了的地方
既然我们注定无法相守
Since we're destined to be apart,
就最好不要开始
we'd better not start it.
我们把最好的一切
Let's stop everything wonderful
都停在现在
right in this moment.
好吗
Okay?
不好
No.
我说过
I've told you,
我来自那里
I came from there.
更何况
Besides,
我的家乡正在遭遇
my hometown is suffering an unprecedented disaster,
前所未有的浩劫
即便是我
even I
也不知道能不能够回去
also don't know whether I can go back.
又或许
Or maybe,
明天我就会
I'll run out of energy and die tomorrow.
因为能量耗尽而死去
所以我们俩
So we,
注定不可能
are destined to be apart.
我不在乎
I don't care.
哪怕只能跟你在一起
Even if I can only be with you for one day,
一天的时间
我也无所谓
I also find it okay.
但绝对不是你这样
But not like you.
还没有开始
You shrink back even before it starts.
你就已经想退缩
可是我在乎
But I care.
我已经失去过千睸一次
I've lost Qian Mei.
我不能够再失去你了
I can't lose you again.
因为我知道
Because I know,
如果不想失去
if I don't want that to happen,
那就不要拥有
don't own it, then.
仲天
Zhong Tian.
这一路走来
After so many things,
你我经历过
how many difficulties we've been through.
多少艰难险阻
我何曾怪过你
When have I blamed you?
我司徒奉剑
Have I, Situ Fengjian,
何曾惧怕过困境
ever feared any difficulty?
我的话已经说完了
I've said what I wanted to say.
奉剑
Fengjian.
保重
Take care.
听一千次花开的声音
仲天
Zhong Tian.
等那一双最清澈的眼
思念阴霾了心的轨迹
仲天
Zhong Tian!
风吹去芳华落尽
我只想问你一句话
I just wanna ask you one thing.
你可曾有那么一刻
Have you ever
对我动过心
fallen for me?
忘不掉 故里天青
再相遇 不负卿
没有
No.
回到初遇那一刹
刻你在心上
生死一瞬 咫尺天涯
原来
So,
皆是我一厢情愿
it's me who loved you unilaterally.
我原以为
I thought,
西域之行
in the west,
我们一路相伴
we accompanied each other,
生死相托
shared life and death.
你我二人早已有默契
So you and I have fallen in love.
听风缠绵过耳畔低语
没想到
Didn't expect,
这一切都是我自作多情
it's all my own wishful thought.
岁月孤寂盼不到花期
火光起
仲天
Zhong Tian.
情丝难烬
谢谢你
Thank you.
逃不开 几世别离
谢谢你如此诚实
Thank you for being so honest.
看不穿 轮回宿命
至少让我期盼过
At least I've expected that.
忘不掉 故里天青
从今以后
From now on,
再相遇
你我桥归桥
we'll be strangers
不负卿
路归路
going our own way.
回到初遇那一刹
刻你在心上
生死一瞬 咫尺天涯
我愿燃尽一切只为能够
守在你身旁
愿此生情长 不负时光
我愿燃尽一切只为能够
守在你身旁
愿此生情长 不负时光
愿来生相遇 不负时光
师父
Shifu!
师父
Shifu!
师父
Shifu!
师父
Shifu.
有事跟您说
I've something to tell you.
师父
Shifu.
您在这儿干什么呢
What are you doing here?
你为何不在金吾卫仗院
Why didn't you stay in Jinwu Guards' yard?
好好待着
才刚刚升了官
You just got promoted.
已经是中郎将了
Now you're a commander.
如此偷懒
But still slack off.
如何能进一步高升呢
How can you get promoted again?
不是的 师父
No, Shifu.
我是来找您
I'm here to ask you to suppress evil spirits with me.
和我一起降妖伏魔的
什么妖 什么魔
What evil spirits? What happened?
又出了什么事
您不知道吗
You don't know that?
有妖怪 东宫里面
There're evil spirits in east palace.
就是太子的寝宫
Crown prince's resting palace.
东宫里面有妖怪
There're evil spirits in east palace?
你小心祸从口出
Watch your tongue.
是广玉公主
Princess Guangyu told me so by herself.
亲口告诉我的
是她让我来找您的
She told me to turn to you.
快跟我一起去吧
Hurry, go there with me.
广玉公主
Princess Guangyu...
参见公主
Your highness.
快走 快走
Leave. Leave.
参见公主殿下
Your highness.
快走 快走 快走
Leave. Leave. Leave.
参见公主
Your highness.
快走 快走快走
Leave. Leave. Leave.
帝昀
Di Yun.
帝昀
Di Yun.
终于找到你了
I finally find you.
这是什么地方
What's this place?
这是我意念中的空间
This is a space in my will.
我是靠强大的意志力
I relied on my strong will
才得以穿越诸多时空
to travel among space-times.
联系上你的
And contact you.
我已经平安到达地球
I've arrived in Earth safely.
并且控制了这个王朝
And controlled the strongest heir of this empire.
最强的继承人
不过炎镜碎裂
But Blaze Mirror is broken.
不知道有没有办法
Don't know if there's any way to fix it.
可以修复它
而且
And,
我的体质
seems my physique doesn't fit in this planet.
似乎与这个星球
并不契合
我的能力被削弱了很多
My ability has been weakened a lot.
炎镜是双刃剑
Blaze Mirror is a double-edged sword.
月圆之时
When the moon is full,
虽然靠它的威力
although its power can help
能打开翼族
open a passage for wing clan to enter Earth,
通往地球的通道
但平时
other times,
它宛如一道守护屏障
it's like a guarding barrier
将连接地球的通道
which seals tightly the passage
死死地封住
connected to Earth.
难道没有其它办法
Is there any other ways to open it?
可以打通吗
炎镜
Blaze Mirror
也是一道封印
is also a seal.
封印
A seal?
那照你这么说
That's to say,
炎镜碎裂了
Blaze Mirror is broken.
那封印岂不是
So the seal is also loosened?
已经松动了
没错
That's right.
现在通往地球的通道
Although the passage to Earth
虽然并未完全打开
hasn't been fully opened,
但是已经扭曲撕裂
it's been twisted and broken.
翼族降临地球
Wing clan arrives in Earth.
只是时间的问题
It's just a matter of time.
你现在需要做的
What you need to do now
不是修复炎镜
is not to fix Blaze Mirror.
而是将炎镜的那些碎片
But go destroy those fragments
一并毁掉
as well!
炎镜碎裂之后
After Blaze Mirror went broken,
下落不明
it's missing.
连这里的太子
Even crown prince here can't find it.
都找不到踪迹
不过你放心
But don't worry.
我一定会找到它的
I'll find it.
Great.
不愧是我的儿子
You're indeed my son.
我只希望你
I just hope you can keep your promise.
记住你的承诺
我等你的好消息
I'll be waiting for your good news.
这光天化日之下
In the broad daylight,
就算真有什么邪祟
even if there's any evil spirit,
也不敢出来捣鬼
he dare not come to hurt others.
我倒要看看皇兄
I gotta see what the hell
到底在搞什么鬼
my brother is doing.
婳琤
Hua Cheng?
你居然也在这里呀
You're also here?
真是冤家路窄啊
What a surprise.
你是谁啊
Who are you?
为何会出现在东宫
Why are you in east palace?
来人啊
Help!
Hel...
Hel...
婳琤
Hua Cheng.
你不是说
Didn't you say
你愿意为了尚轩去死吗
you're willing to die for Shang Xuan?
既然如此
Since that,
那我就成全你
I'll help you.
只要你死了
As long as you die,
我就可以提取你的能量
I'll extract your energy
补充给尚轩了
to replenish Shang Xuan.
这不是你想要的结果吗
Isn't this what you wanted?
公主
Your highness.
什么人 胆大包天
Who are you? So bold.
竟然敢对公主行凶
How dare you hurt her highness?
昊玥
Hao Yue.
快带公主离开这里
Leave with her highness.
师父 我先带她走
Shifu, I'll take her away.
然后带别人来支援你
Then I'll ask more people here.
帝昀
Di Yun?
为什么是你
Why you?
怎么会是你
How could it be you?
神域之战
In the fight for domain of god,
你不是被翼族大将
weren't you killed by wing clan by godslaying halberd?
用灭神戟刺中了吗
你怎么
How did you...
你身上怎么会有
Why do you smell like wing clan?
翼族的气息
难道你也背叛神域了吗
Did you also betray domain of god?
仲天
Zhong Tian.
你少在这里惺惺作态
Stop pretending here.
我是谁
Who I am,
难道你不知道吗
you don't know?
知道什么
What should I know?
我只知道
你是神域七神之一
I only know you're one of the seven gods.
我的同伴
My companion.
我的兄弟
My brother.
谁是你的同伴
Who's your companion?
难道你也被天恒
You're also controlled by Tian Heng?
控制了吗
帝昀 你醒醒
Di Yun, wake up.
我是仲天
I'm Zhong Tian!
被天恒控制
Controlled by Tian Heng?
我本就是翼族的皇子
I'm wing clan's crown prince.
是尚轩把我带走了
Shang Xuan took me away.
这一切都是神域
It's a low means domain of god used
为了颠覆翼族
使的卑鄙手段
to overthrow wing clan.
下作至极
So despicable!
你怎么可能
How could you be one of wing clan?
会是翼族的人
尚轩他对你一直
Shang Xuan always...
不许你提尚轩
Don't mention Shang Xuan!
你有什么资格提尚轩
Do you have any right to mention his name?
尚轩以性命相托
Shang Xuan sacrificed his life
将神域的未来
to rely on you for domain of god's future.
都交给了你
你却留恋地球
But you fell in love with Earth and humans,
留恋人类 误入歧途
went strayed.
昊玥
Hao Yue.
婳琤
Hua Cheng.
包括千睸
And Qian Mei.
他们早就死了
They're already dead.
就算你眼前的人
No matter how much they resemble them,
再怎么跟他们相似
也不是他们
they're not them.
回不到过去了
We can't save our past.
你辜负了神域的期望
You failed domain of god's expectations.
更辜负了尚轩的期望
And Shang Xuan's expectations!
你才是最不可饶恕的
You're the most unforgivable one!
You,
该死
should be dead!
没想到
Didn't expect,
你已经将神域
you've merged domain of god and wing clan's power!
和翼族的力量
融会贯通了
这次我要将一切都吞噬
This time I'm gonna devour everything.