Chinese Zero to Hero
ENG SUB《明月照我心The Love by Hypnotic》EP11——主演:方逸伦,凌美仕,倪寒尽- YouTube

Channel: 腾讯视频
只要明月可以安心做好王妃
As long as Mingyue can be satisfied being a queen,
为我所用
and be used by me,
本王愿意给她一份安心
I am willing to give her a peace of mind.
你方才说的那番胡话
The nonsense you just said,
恐怕连你自己都不相信
I am afraid you don’t even believe it yourself.
难道就任由明月这么误会下去吗
Do you want Mingyue to keep misunderstanding like this?
或许这样更好
Maybe it's for the better.
不如就让她这样以为
It’s better to let her think so.
至少在我们两个人心里
At least the hearts of the two of us
都清净些
will have more clarity.
Drink.
九嫂
Ninth sister-in-law.
伊内个瓜瓜
Oh boy.
当我是棋子
Seeing me as a chess piece?
看我不打死你
I will kill you.
康乐 明月
Kangle. Mingyue.
九哥
Ninth brother.
九嫂 九哥来接你回家了
Ninth sister-in-law, ninth brother came to pick you up.
你怎么来了
Why did you come?
我不想见到你
I don't want to see you.
也不想跟你回去
I don’t want to go back with you.
满口胡话 一身酒气
Full of nonsense and all drunk.
哪还有个王妃的样子
Where is the manner of the queen?
走 跟本王回府
Go. Go back home with me.
我不想跟你回去
I don't want to go back with you.
我不想见到你
I don't want to see you.
放我下来
Let me down.
九哥英武
Ninth brother is so strong.
放我下来
Let me down.
你放
Let...
胡闹
Foolish.
放我下来
Let me down.
九嫂 常来啊
Ninth sister-in-law. Come back often.
明明酒量不好却又如此贪杯
You obviously cannot tolerate a lot of alcohol yet you drink so much.
从明日起
From tomorrow,
本王不许你再饮酒
you are not allowed to drink again.
从即刻起
From now on,
谁也别管我
nobody controls me.
我李明月想干吗就干吗
I, Li Mingyue, do what I want to do.
想干吗就干吗
Do whatever I want.
那你现在究竟想要干吗
So what do you want to do now?
我啊
I...
I...
我要
I want to...
王爷
Sir.
王爷昨日
Sir, yesterday,
不是交代雀砚把这衣服给烧了吗
didn’t you tell Queyan to burn this clothes? Which nosy one washed it? Sir, the clothing is smelly. Perhaps, I can burn it for you now? Burn it. Burn it. Is this clothes...?
是哪个多管闲事的把它给洗了
王爷 这衣服都有味了
Sir, the clothing is smelly.
要不 我现在帮你把它烧了
Perhaps, I can burn it for you now?
烧 烧
Burn it. Burn it.
难道这衣服
Is this clothes...?
定是因为李明月的催眠术
It must be because of Li Mingyue’s hypnotism
才使本王频频梦游
that I'm frequently sleepwalking.
不管你是北宣的李明月
Whether you are Li Mingyue of Beixuan
还是汐月的爱麦拉
or Aimaila of Xiyue,
你都只不过是一颗棋子
you are just a chess piece.
只不过是一颗棋子
Just a chess piece.
我不是棋子
I am not a chess piece.
我的头好痛
My head hurts a lot.
我不是和康乐在一块喝酒吗
Am I not drinking with Kangle?
公主 公主
Princess, princess.
您总算醒了
You are finally awake.
可急死奴婢了
I was so anxious.
喝点解酒汤吧
Drink some hangover soup.
公主 王爷一大早就吩咐雀砚
Princess, the prince commanded Queyan in the morning
送了解酒汤来
to send a hangover soup.
等您喝完了
After you finish drinking it,
奴婢好过去回话
I will go report back.
公主这是生谁的气呢
Princess, who are you angry at?
昨天还高高兴兴地给王爷熬汤
Yesterday, you were happily making soup for the prince.
怎么转头就去找康乐公主喝酒了
Why did you then go to Princess Kangle to drink,
还吐了王爷一身
and vomited all over the prince?
我吐了
I vomited?
还吐他身上
I vomited on him?
是呀 是王爷接您回来的
Yes, it’s the prince who brought you back.
王爷从手臂到胸口
From his arm to his chest,
连脖子上都是您吐的
even his neck had your vomit.
坦丽 王妃醒了吗
Tanli, is the queen awake?
王爷来了
The prince is here.
不准告诉他我醒了
You are not allowed to tell him that I am awake.
还没醒
She's not awake?
Yes.
既不愿醒
Since she doesn't want to wake up,
本王就先回去了
then I will go back first.
坦丽 好生照顾王妃
Tanli, take care of the queen.
Yes.
王爷 担心了一上午
Sir, you were worried all morning.
怎么才来就要走啊
Why are you leaving so soon?
多嘴
Big mouth.
那王妃醉成这样
The queen is so drunk like this.
要不找个太医瞧瞧
Should we find a doctor for her?
不必了
No need.
她没事
She is fine.
王爷 等等我
Sir, wait for me.
王爷走了
The prince left.
知道了
I see.
您为何不见王爷啊
Why don't you want to see the prince?
就是不想见
I just don’t want to.
好吧
Okay.
奴婢也不知道您和王爷怎么了
I don’t know what happened between you and the prince,
只是不管怎么样
but no matter what,
都还是要在这里待下去的
you still have to stay here.
你也要想开些呀
You have to have an open mind.
知道了
Understood.
真是莫名其妙
It’s really inexplicable.
王爷 您喝茶
Sir, drink tea.
要喝你喝
You can drink it.
本王也不是故意吼你
I did not deliberately yell at you.
王爷
Sir.
您从昨夜起就一直心神不宁
You have been uneasy since last night.
雀砚愚钝 想为您疏解
I am dumb, I just want to help you.
可实在是摸不着头脑啊
But it's really confusing.
你年纪尚轻
You are still young.
如何帮本王疏解
How can you help me?
我年纪虽小
I am young,
可王府大小事哪有我不知道的呀
but I know everything, from big to small, in the house.
怎么就不能为王爷疏解了
Why can't I solve the problem for you?
雀砚 你平日和坦丽走得近
Queyan, you are usually close to Tanli.
那依你看 王妃如何
In your opinion, how is the queen?
王妃
The queen...
王妃平日里对我们甚好
The queen is very nice toward us usually.
王妃还总是让坦丽
The queen always asks Tanli
给我们送些好吃的
to give us some delicious food
别的人都没有呢
that nobody else has.
坦丽还说
Tanli also said that
我年纪虽小
although I am young,
就把王府打理得井井有条
I can take good care of the house,
比别的人都强多了
and I'm much better than anyone else.
坦丽还说了
Tanli also said that...
本王说的不是坦丽
I am not talking about Tanli.
本王问的是
I'm asking you,
王妃对本王如何
how is the queen toward me?
王妃对王爷
The queen to you...?
坦丽平时
Has Tanli not
就没有说过什么王妃的心思吗
say anything about the queen's thoughts?
说过说过
She did.
坦丽说
Tanli said that
王妃总是嫌我们王府的饭菜
the queen always thinks that the food in our house
不合口味
doesn't fit her taste.
让我多安排一些牛羊肉
She wants me to prepare more beef and lamb.
王妃还总是去找康乐公主玩
The queen also always goes to Princess Kangle's place
还总是带着坦丽
and she always brings Tanli.
害得坦丽总不在府里面
Too bad it makes Tanli leave the house.
好了
Alright.
本王问的也不是这些
I am not asking about these either.
那王爷问的是什么
What are you trying to ask?
本王问的是
I'm asking
问的是她
if she...
问的是她
if she...
到底是什么 王爷您倒是说呀
What is it, what are you talking about?
就是
It's...
王妃昨夜亲了王爷
The queen kissed the prince last night.
王爷想是春心动了
The prince must have feelings now,
故而向你询问王妃的心思
so he is asking you about how the queen feels.
什么春心
What feelings?
原来如此啊
That's it.
那雀砚真是恭喜王爷了
Congratulations, sir.
愿王爷王妃
May the prince and the queen,
从今以后和和美美 早生贵子
from now on, be united and have children soon.
雀砚
Queyan.
王爷 您这是怎么了
Sir, what's wrong with you?
雀砚替您高兴啊
I am happy for you.
出去
Get out.
王爷 您心里乱
Sir, your heart is flustered.
要不属下也出去
Maybe I should leave, too?
你也觉得本王动心了
You also think that I have feelings for her?
若非如此
If not,
王爷又何必心烦意乱呢
why are you so flustered?
这一定是催眠所致
This must be caused by hypnosis.
王妃已经许久没给您催眠过了
The queen has not given you hypnosis for a long time.
是啊 可她为何做出
Yeah, but why is she doing
会让本王心烦意乱的事来
things that will make me flustered?
若她不再催眠本王
If she no longer hypnotizes me,
本王就真能不再想她吗
will I really stop thinking of her?
宋金玉
Song Jinyu.
第五澄
Diwu Cheng.
Here.
替本王把宋金玉找来
Find me Song Jinyu.
Yes.
康乐公主 有没有想我呀
Princess Kangle, did you miss me?
康乐公主
Princess Kangle.
昨夜怎么喝那么多酒啊
Why did you drink so much wine last night?
昨夜九嫂来了
Ninth sister-in-law came last night.
我就陪她喝呗
I accompanied her to drink.
喝着喝着就多了
We eventually drank a lot.
资王妃啊
Queen Zi?
她来你这儿喝酒
She came to drink here.
莫非是和九哥闹别扭了
Did she have a conflict with ninth brother?
她喝完酒之后
After she finished drinking,
有没有说些什么呀
did she say anything?
你问我九嫂的事做什么
Why are you asking me about my ninth sister-in-law?
I...
就 就是好奇嘛
I, I'm just curious.
是不是九哥叫你来打听的
Did ninth brother ask you to come here to inquire this?
Speak.
真是什么都逃不过您的火眼金睛
Nothing can't escape your eyes.
那是
Of course.
就你这些小心思
How can your trickery
怎么可能骗得过我
deceive me?
说 他让你打听什么
Speak. What did he ask you to inquire about?
我跟你说啊
Let me tell you.
本王实在不明白
I really do not understand
你那一吻究竟代表什么
what your kiss means?
既如此 只好直接问你
That being the case, I have to ask you directly.
愿你能拨开本王心中的迷雾
May you clear the fog in my heart.
让本王看清你
Let me see you clearly,
也让你看清本王
and have you see me clearly.
王爷
Sir.
原来您在这儿啊
It turns out that you are here.
何事
What is it?
乔大小姐来了
Miss Qiao is here.
说今日无论如何都要见您
She says that she has to see you today.
她昨日就来过了
She has been here once yesterday.
我也实在不好再拒之门外了
I can't refuse her to come in anymore.
便想问问王爷您的意思
I want to ask for your opinion.
她昨日就来过了
She has been here yesterday?
是啊
Yes.
王爷吩咐过不想见她
You told me that you don't want to see her,
我便按照原话回了她
so I forwarded her your original words.
可她之后好像去见了王妃
But she seems to have met with the queen later.
她现在何处
Where is she now?
在前院候着呢
Waiting in the front yard.
王爷
Sir.
你昨日就来过了
You have been here yesterday?
她果然对你说了
Sure enough, she told you about it.
莫非你做了什么怕本王知道的事
Did you do something that you fear I may find out?
就算我打翻那汤
Even if I knocked over that soup,
就算那汤中无毒
even if the soup is non-toxic,
我也要让她知道
I still want to let her know that
她永远都不要妄想伤害你
she can never hurt you.
你将明月为本王做的汤打翻了
You knocked over the soup Mingyue made for me?
Yes.
你既已如愿
You have already fulfilled your wish,
今日还来做什么
so what are you doing here today?
我什么都不怕
I am not afraid of anything,
只怕你误会于我
except that you will misunderstand me.
你既害怕我误会于你
Since you are afraid that I will misunderstand you,
你又为何要误会明月
then why do you have to misunderstand Mingyue?
你既知那汤对本王无害
You know that the soup is harmless to me,
你可曾有过丝毫歉意
but have you had the slightest remorse?
情爱之事本就自私
Love is selfish.
慧心真心可鉴
My love for you is upright.
请王爷看得清清楚楚
Please see this clearly.
今日有人说本王心动了
Someone said today that I have developed feelings.
确是本王从未有过之体验
It is indeed an experience that I have never had before.
慧心 是你不曾看清本王
Huixin, it is you who have never seen me clearly.
本王从未对你动过情
I have never loved you.
将心比心
A heart for a heart.
为何我换不来真情
Why can't I receive real love?
你走吧
Please leave.
不要再来找本王
Don't come to find me again.
更不要再去找王妃
Don't go to the queen again either.
他将你独自丢在这林子里时
When he left you alone in the forest,
可曾顾虑过你的安危
has he worried about your safety?
你还不明白
Don't you still understand that
你这是一厢情愿吗
your love is one-sided?
不是我一厢情愿
It's not my one-sided caring,
也不是我看不清李谦
nor is it that I can’t see Li Qian clearly.
是他看不清李明月的妖术
It's that he can't see through Li Mingyue's black magic,
看不清他自己
and can't see himself.
我一定会把你找回来
I will definitely get you back.
乔慧心这么柔弱的人
Qiao Huixin is such a gentle person.
竟然会为了你
But for you,
做出这么失礼的事情
she did such a rude thing.
不如收她做侧妃
Perhaps you can accept her as a second wife.
岂不皆大欢喜
Won't everyone be happy?
阿真
Zhen.
这个主意好
This idea is good.
既能享齐人之福
You can enjoy the benefits of a family,
又能让美人如愿
and also make her happy.
何乐而不为啊
Why not?
何乐而不为啊
Why not?
本王对乔慧心无意
I have no feelings for Qiao Huixin.
若都需有意
If both parties need to be interested,
你我二人能不能出生都不知道吧
I don’t even know if you and I can be born.
别人我不管
I don’t care about others.
我可与常人不同
I can be different from ordinary people.
是你与常人不同
Is it you who are different from ordinary people,
还是明月与常人不同
or is it Mingyue who is different from ordinary people?
怎么 这次不着急反驳了
Why didn’t you refute this time?
金玉 康乐那边怎么说
Jinyu, what did Kangle say?
你别提了
Don't mention it.
为了从她嘴里套出一点点消息
In order to get a little bit of information out of her mouth,
我受了多大的屈辱啊
how much humiliation have I suffered?
你平时受她的屈辱也不少
You are often humiliated by her.
平日里她是拿住我了
Other times it's because she caught me
我逃不掉啊
and I can't escape.
可这次我是为了咱们王爷
But this time, for our prince,
主动送上门的
I actively delivered myself to her door.
好好好 你快说
Okay, okay. Speak now.
这个 康乐说
Um, Kangle said that
明月嘟囔着什么
Mingyue was mumbling something
什么棋子什么的
about chess piece,
然后还像见了仇人似的
and then she beat her things in the house
抽打她宫里的东西
like they were her enemies.
什么意思啊
What does it mean?
是不是你下棋没让着她
Did you win her while playing chess?
本王的话
My words,
终究还是伤了她
after all, have hurt her.
什么话 你说什么了
What words? What did you say?
若不是明月对你动了真情
If Mingyue doesn't have real feelings toward you,
怎会如此伤心
why would she be so sad?
你若不是对明月动了真情
If you don't have real feelings toward Mingyue,
怎会不知如何面对她
why do you not know how to face her?
怎会如此排斥乔慧心
Why would you reject Qiao Huixin?
什么真情不真情的
What real feelings?
他早就动真情了
He had developed real feelings long ago,
就是死鸭子嘴硬
but he won't admit it.
明月醉酒后亲了他
Mingyue kissed him after she got drunk.
阿真 你
Zhen, you...
第五澄怕是又要吃苦头了
It seems that Diwu Cheng will suffer again.
好你个第五澄
You, Diwu Cheng...
这明月果然是汐月公主啊
Mingyue really is a princess.
出口不凡 出口不凡
Extraordinary. Extraordinary.
你看看你
Look at you,
怎么婆婆妈妈的
so slow and hesitant.
既然二人情投意合
Since you two are in love,
已是夫妻
and are already a couple,
那便是上天赐的良缘
then the relationship is a gift of God.
小谦
Qian.
不要辜负了明月
Don't let Mingyue down.
辜负了真心
Don't let real feelings down.
想必此时
Presumably, at this time,
明月已经对本王心灰意冷了
Mingyue has already been disheartened by me.
爱得越深就越容易内心失衡
The deeper you love, the easier it is to be unbalanced.
她对你越好
The better she treats you,
渴望回馈的就越多
the more she wants back.
误会障眼迷雾
Misunderstanding blocks one's view.
若不吹散便会坠入深渊
If you don’t clarify it, you will fall into the abyss.
你把真心告诉她
Tell her the truth,
她自然会懂
and she will naturally understand.
可明月现在都不愿意见本王
But Mingyue doesn't even want to see me now.
她二哥好像要带商队来兴安城
Her second brother might be bringing a caravan to Xing'an City.
估计现在已经快进城了吧
He is now probably already in the city.
算算时辰也差不多了
It should be about time.
可那又怎样
But so what?
明月在母族面前
In front of her people, Mingyue
必然要做出王妃的样子
must act like a proper queen,
才能让她二哥放心
in order to assure her second brother.
你借此机会好好爱护她
Take this opportunity to take good care of her.
身体力行地让她知道
Let her know with your actions that
她在你心中并非一颗棋子
she is not a chess piece in your heart.
的确如此
Indeed.
凯尔比很看重我和明月的婚事
Kaierbi values me and Mingyue's marriage.
有了他在
With him here,
想必会去劝说明月
he will definitely try to persuade Mingyue.
重要的是
The important thing is that
你不能再端着你王爷的架子
you can't act so arrogant again.
要让她清楚地知道你对她的好
Let her know clearly that you are good to her.
正所谓
The so-called,
不负明月不负心
don't let Mingyue and your heart down.
不负明月 不负心
Don't let Mingyue and my heart down...
本王试试吧
I'll give it a try.
你要去哪儿啊
Where are you going?
回府
Home.
迎接凯尔比
Greeting Kaierbi.
二哥 云伺怎么也来了
Second brother. Why is Yunsi here as well?
云伺哥哥
Brother Yunsi.
你现在可是本王的王妃
You are now my queen.
不要忘了明月的身份
Don't forget about the identity of Minyue.
二哥 云伺哥哥
Second brother. Brother Yunsi.
没想到云伺哥哥也来了
I didn’t expect Yunsi to come as well.
实在是大大的惊喜
It’s really a big surprise.
二王子 别来无恙
Second prince, how are you?
资王爷 别来无恙
King Zi, how are you?
爱麦拉
Aimaila.
在北宣过得好不好
Are you doing well in Beixuan?
有没有想我
Did you miss me?
你是我最好的兄弟
You are my best friend,
我自然想你
naturally I miss you.
明月 当了几日的王妃
Ai... Mingyue, after being the queen for a while,
都忘了二哥是谁了
have you forgotten who your second brother is?
我的二哥
My second brother.
我自然是最想你的
Naturally I miss you the most.
二王子 冒昧问一句
Second prince, dare I ask,
这位是
who is this?
这位是
This is...
他是汐月的左将军
He is the left general of Xiyue.
跟我和二哥从小一起长大
He grew up with me and my second brother.
是我们的生死之交
He is our important friend.
用北宣的话说就是
In the words of Beixuan,
青梅竹马
childhood friend.
青梅竹马
Childhood friend?
左将军一路辛苦
Left general has worked hard all the way here.
本王已在府内备下了上好的酒菜
I have prepared good dishes in the house,
为左将军还有二王子接风
to welcome left general and the second prince.
Please.
资王殿下盛情 请
Thank you for your kind hospitality.
常听人说北宣的酒苦
I often hear people say that Beixuan’s wine is bitter.
我料你一定喝不惯
I bet you're not used to it.
这酒囊里都是我亲自酿的
The wine in this bag is made by me personally.
你一向最爱喝了
You have always loved drinking it.
北宣的酒确实难喝
Beixuan’s wine is indeed not delicious.
这酒我可得省着点
I have to save this wine.
无妨 只要你喜欢
No matter, as much as you like it,
无论什么
no matter what,
我都随时给你送来
I will send it to you.
王妃酒量欠佳
The queen has poor tolerance of alcohol,
为防酒后失态
to prevent acting improper after drinking,
以后都不宜再喝酒
she is not advised to drink anymore in the future.
云伺 不得放肆
Yunsi, don't be presumptuous.
还请王爷恕罪
Sir, please forgive him.
王爷 放心
Sir, rest assured.
我酿的酒断然不会让爱麦拉失态
My brewed wine will not make Aimaila act improperly.
就算真的贪杯喝多了
Even if she really did drink too much,
有我在 一定会护她周全
with me here, I will definitely protect her.
王爷 云伺个性率直
Sir, Yunsi has a frank personality.
在汐月王面前
In front of the king of Xiyue,
也经常无意顶撞
he often unintentionally dispute as well.
还请王爷宽恕
Sir, please forgive him.
我替云伺赔罪了
I apologize on Yunsi's behalf.
这酒 你若真不许我喝
If you really don’t allow me to drink this wine,
我就还给
I will give it back...
不必了 王妃爱喝便喝
No need, drink it if you like it.
本王懒得管
I'm too lazy to care about it.
二王子 请
Second prince, please.
Please.
不就是点酒
It's just a little wine.
怎么又生气了
Why is he angry again?
坦丽 那人跟王妃是什么关系啊
Tanli, what is the relationship between that man and the queen?
是不是
Are they...?
别乱说
Don't talk about it.
若是王爷听见就坏了
If the prince hears it, we'll be in trouble.
就是就是
That is true.
云伺和王妃只是好兄弟
Yunsi and the queen are just good friends.
不过若是王妃没来和亲
However, if the queen hadn't come to marry,
也许 我是说也许啊
maybe, I mean maybe,
也许就嫁给云伺了吧
maybe she would marry Yunsi.
嫁给云伺
Marry Yunsi?
你们可不许跟别人胡说
You can't tell this to others.
走了走了
Let's go. Let's go.
Go.
王爷今日盛情款待
I thank you sir,
小王在此谢过王爷
for your hospitality today.
二王子许久不见
Second prince, I have not seen you for a long time.
怎么变得如此客气 请
How did you become so polite? Please.
Please.
爱麦拉 喝
Aimaila. Drink.
Drink.
王妃不胜酒力
The queen is overwhelmed.
这杯本王替她喝了
I'll drink this cup for her.
王爷
Sir.
王爷是怕和我喝杯酒
Sir, are you afraid that after drinking with me,
爱麦拉的心就飞回汐月了吗
Aimaila's heart will fly back to Xiyue?
王妃的心在哪里
I know in my heart
本王心里有数
where the queen's heart is.
不劳贵使费心
No need to trouble you about it.
贵使也没本事操这个心
You have no ability to be concerned about it either.
有没有本事一比便知
We can compete to see if I have the ability.
放肆 坐下
Rude. Sit down.
今日府中进的葡萄还真甜哪
The grapes that came in the house today are really sweet.
王妃 来
Queen. Come.
王爷
Sir.
小王忽感不胜酒力
I suddenly feel overwhelmed.
怕是路途辛劳有关
I am afraid that it is because of the hard journey.
王爷
Sir.
容允我与云伺早些回官驿歇息
Allow me to go back to the official rest stop with Yunsi.
二王子旅途辛苦
Second prince, your journey was tough.
还要保重身体呀
Please take care.
早些歇息吧
Rest early.
告辞
Goodbye.
Let's go.
二哥等等
Second brother, wait.
好不容易来一趟
It's not easy for you to come here.
我带你们去府上逛逛
Let me show you around the house.
今日来得匆忙就带了这一些
I have brought this in a hurry today.
都是你爱吃的汐月糕点
These are Xiyue pastries that you love to eat.
汐月的糕点
Xiyue pastries?
Correct.
我都好久没吃汐月的糕点啦
I haven’t had pastries of Xiyue for a long time.
坦丽 快收好
Tanli, put them away.
Yes.
现在屋子也看了 东西也送了
Now that we have seen the house and given our gift,
我们是否应该早些回官驿
should we go back to the rest stop soon?
这么快就要回去了
Going back so soon?
二哥奔波数日 累坏了
I have traveled for several days and I am tired.
你让我先回去歇歇
Let me go back to rest first.
不错
Yes.
等我们在官驿安定好之后
After we're settled in the rest stop,
你可得带我们好好地
you have to show us
在这兴安城里转一转
around in this Xing'an city.
没问题 我好好带你们逛一逛
No problem, I will show you guys around.
一言为定
It's a deal.
Okay.
那我们走了
Then we are leaving now.
坦丽 你怎么了呀
Tanli, what's wrong with you?
您是没瞧见刚刚王爷那张臭脸
You didn’t see that angry face on the prince.
我估摸着
I think
八成王爷吃您和云伺的醋了
he is probably jealous of your relationship with Yunsi.
他 为我吃醋
Him? Jealous because of me?
不可能
That's impossible.
我估计就是云伺今日太过莽撞
I think it's because Yunsi was impolite today.
李谦面子薄 很容易生气的
Li Qian cares about his reputation and is easy to get angry.
再说了
Moreover,
他怎么会为了一颗棋子吃醋
why would he be jealous because of a chess piece?
王爷 刚才官驿送来这柄宝刀
Sir, this sword was sent from the official rest stop,
还有一则口信转告给您
along with a verbal message to tell you.
Speak.
汐月左将军言道
Xiyue’s left general said that
这宝刀是他近日所得珍宝
this sword is his recently acquired treasure.
是他特意为王爷备下的礼物
It is a gift he especially prepared for the prince.
欲待明日
Tomorrow, he wants to
来府中与王爷一同切磋武艺
come to the house and discuss martial arts with the prince.
他还说
He also said that
今日府上诸多不便 方才失手
there was a lot of inconvenience in the house today and that's why his hands slipped.
说王爷不知明日敢不敢应邀切磋
He asked if the prince dares to discuss martial arts with him tomorrow.
本王明日定等他赴约
I will definitely wait for him to come tomorrow.
好了 老规矩
Okay, old rules.
来吧两位
Come on.
王爷
Sir.
按理说
It stands to reason,
我应该站在王爷这边
that I should stand on the prince's side.
可是云伺看起来威猛壮硕
However, Yunsi looks powerful and strong.
貌似更胜一筹
He looks like he could win.
坦丽 你押谁啊
Tanli, who will you bet on?
王爷的武功固然厉害
The martial arts of the prince is great,
可云伺
but Yunsi
毕竟是我们汐月近年来
is the unbeatable master of Xiyue
不败的高手
after all.
对 就是啊
Yes, yes.
我 我押云伺
I. I bet on Yunsi.
我们王爷是不会输的
Our prince will not lose.
王妃来了
The queen is here.
公主 您押谁呀
Princess, who will you bet on?
我押谁
Who will I bet on?
我啊
I...
我都押
I'll bet on both.
都押呀
Bet on both?
这 公主
This, princess,
这押宝哪有都押的呀
there is no such thing as betting on both.
怎么没有
Why not?
我偏偏就要都押
I am going to bet on both,
稳赚不赔
so I'll definitely win. People come, people leave, roads continue extending far away. The tracks from the last life. The views are fading away, just like winter is coming, this moment becomes unreachable. Use paper and a pen to record the eternal secret, whose name I'm writing? Wearing a white elegant dress, we met in the vast crowd. The snow has no trace but feeling, turns into a soft tear. See those stars fly through the sky, yet they're so far and so illusory. The complicated plots from the next life, we still take pity on everything. I stop here, gentle and soft, it's all because of you. I stop here, gentle and soft, it's all because of you.