Chinese Zero to Hero
【ENG SUB】《三千鸦杀》第16集|郑业成赵露思刘怡潼王萌黎蒋依依Love of Thousand Years EP16【捷成华视偶像剧场】

Channel: 捷成华视—偶像剧场 Idol & Romance
父亲叫我所为何事
Why does father want to see me?
府上来了贵客
We have a distinguished guest.
您随我到会客厅
便知道了
Soon you will know.
我听说李大人
As I know, you like making poems.
平时也喜欢吟诗作赋
今天中午
At noon, I will host a banquet
我在郊外紫竹林
设兰亭春宴
in purple bamboo woods in the suburbs. in purple bamboo woods in the suburbs.
整个丰城的名士
in purple bamboo woods in the suburbs.
都会来参加盛宴
为李大人助兴
to add your entertainment.
左相大人 您太客气了
Premier Zuo, you are so kind.
父亲大人
Father.
你来得正好
Right on time.
这位是礼部侍郎
This is minister Li of the ceremony.
李大人
李大人
Your grace.
好 好
Great.
果然是顾盼神飞
Such a handsome boy.
一表人才呀
难怪作出那么好的
No wonder you can make a good poem.
献天寿令啊
李大人
Your grace.
日后如果犬子有机会
If one day my son works for the country,
为国家效力
还得倚仗李大人您哪
I hope you can help him more.
客气了
You are flattering me.
是妖国吗
The demon country?
为妖国效力的
Only the demons and devils will serve the demon country.
都是牛鬼蛇神
我一个凡人去做什么
Why do I have to go?
李大人 你看这孩子呀
Your grace, he is so rude.
前两天去了趟仙山
Earlier on he went to the mountain of immortals.
从仙山回来之后
Now he likes talking nonsense.
就喜欢说一些
怪力乱神的这种玩笑话
Your grace, I hope you won't mind.
李大人不要见笑啊
贵公子真是诙谐有趣呀
Your son is so witty.
一会儿 兰亭春宴上
I look forward to your making a great coup at the banquet later.
更要一鸣惊人喽
抱歉
Sorry.
我今日诗兴全无
I have no mood in making poems. I won't go.
便不去了
不作诗还可以抚琴嘛
You have play the zither.
李大人 这位是
Your grace, this is...
原骊国皇后的嫡妹
Li's queen's sister.
秋华夫人
Mrs. Qiuhua.
听闻
As I know, Mrs. Qiuhua and Princess Xuanzhu look fabulous.
秋华夫人和玄珠公主
貌若天人哪
今日老夫得幸相识
Such an honor to see you.
真乃三生有幸
三生有幸啊
那个 玄珠公主
Why princess Xuanzhu is not here?
怎么没来呀
小女玄珠
My daughter is preparing for the dance at the banquet.
正在准备春宴之舞呢
所以紫辰哪
你要是不抚琴
让玄珠一个人跳舞
So Zichen, if you don't play the zither, she will make fun of herself alone.
那她可是要出乖弄丑了
你也忍心哪
How can you be so cold hearted?
来 李大人
Come, your grace.
Please.
左相大人 请
Premier, please.
覃川姐姐
Sister Qin Chuan.
我听说那左相
As I know, premier Zuo will host a banquet
今日会在紫竹林设宴
in the purple bamboo forest.
左相大人
Premier Zuo.
这等盛宴
In the feast, it will be so great if we could have hominine dishes.
若能品到人菜
那真是神仙过的日子
It's like the immortal's life.
李大人 你的提议甚好
Your grace, it's a good proposal.
王管事
Steward Wang.
老爷
吩咐下去
Master. Do as he said.
Yes.
来 李大人
Come, your grace.
Ok.
李大人 请
Your grace, cheers.
Brilliant.
Brilliant.
好啊
Brilliant.
Brilliant.
余音绕梁啊
The tune lingers in the room.
哪儿还有梁啊
Where is the bloody house? Where is the bloody house?
老夫真是大开眼界了
So eye-opening.
您过奖了
You are flattering us.
那我们 敬妖神
To the demon god.
敬玄珠公主
And princess Xuanzhu.
还有左
And Zuo...
李大人
Your grace.
我这个儿子
My son is getting more ridiculous.
是越来越散漫了
你看 刚弹完琴就走了
See, he just left so soon.
高兴点
Be happier.
自己留不住男人
You can't keep him stay.
别一副怨天尤人的样子
You can't blame others.
母亲教训得是
Yes.
对了 玄珠公主
By the way, Princess Xuanzhu.
你可不要生气啊
Please don't get angry.
以后这臭小子
From now on, if he does this again, you can tell me.
再有这种毛病
你跟我讲
我一定给你做主
I will stand on your side.
大人莫要怪紫辰
Please, don't blame Zichen.
其实
Actually Zichen has told me that he had something urgent.
我跟紫辰已经约好了
他有要事
能为玄珠抚琴
I really apprecite it that he played the zither for me.
已经是忙里抽闲了
你这儿媳呀 懂事
What a good daughter in law.
得体得很哪
So decent.
哪里呀
Thank you.
是紫辰优秀
Zichen is so excellent.
我这个女儿啊
I have spoiled my daughter.
都被我惯坏了
一身的公主脾气
Such a capricious princess.
唯独就是对紫辰
乖巧伶俐
圆融大方得很
Only Zichen can make her docile.
秋华夫人
Mrs. Qiuhua
还不是你这个做娘的
All because you are such a good mother.
教女有方啊
天原大帝 国力昌健
Tianyuan's emperor has a prosperous country.
今日
Today we have eliminated all the enemies.
妖兵戍边 敌戎异己
已全部铲除
左相啊
Zuo Xiang.
你干什么去
Where are you going?
紫辰怎么办
What will Zichen do?
相国大人都不在了
Premier died.
还要左紫辰干什么
Why do you care about Zichen?
快走
Go.
父亲 父亲
Father...
父亲 父亲
Father...
父亲
Father.
You are the first one.
是第一个
灵灯不灭
When the spiritual lamp is not extinguished,
灵力将会受到
spiritual power will suffer pain for good.
生生世世的苦楚
叛国老贼
This is what the traitor owed Li.
欠了大骊的
你就这样赎罪吧
This is the atonement.
怎么了
What happened?
没什么 没事
Nothing...
起来吧
Get up.
药都煎好了
The medicine is ready.
眉山
Meishan.
我想通了
I figured it out.
我想通了
I figured it out.
来来来
Come...
她想要去报仇
She wants to seek revenge.
就让她去
Just let her go.
毕竟最后成事不在人
After all, it's not up to her,
更不在天
let alone the god.
在在在
It's up to you?
在你们
你干嘛去 药还没喝呢
Where are you going? Take the medicine.
九云
Jiuyun.
你那两力封住了
Your two forces are sealed.
调息还起码半个月啊
But you need to rest for at least half a month.
那你跟我来呀
Then come with me.
那不送了
Bye.
这不糟践东西吗
The medicine is wasted.
都下去吧
Go.
诺 少爷
Yes, young master.
大家都退下吧
Go.
Yes.
就是治不好
Even if your eyes can't be cured,
为父也会一页一页的
I will read it for you page by page.
念给你听
这么久的事
I can't remember that far back.
忘了
我这个父亲做的
I am a bad father.
真是不怎么样啊
我知道
I know.
这簪子对你意义非凡
The hairpin means a lot to you.
所以我差人把它赎回来了
So I have it redeemed back.
把妖神像给我拆了
Demolish the statues.
少爷不喜欢
Young master doesn't like them.
像你这样有抱负的才子
The aspiring talents like you should serve the country.
就应该为国效力
Country?
哪个国
Which country?
若能品到人菜
If we have some hominine dishes.
你的提议甚好
It's a good proposal. It's a good proposal.
可皇帝陛下他亲自找上门来
But the emperor comes in person.
他亲自找上门来求我
If he comes and begs me, I have to promise him?
我就得答应吗
卖包子
Fragrant and big buns.
又香又大的包子
秘制香囊嘞 看一看啊
Take a look.
刚出笼的包子
Freshly made buns.
新磨出的豆腐
Freshly grinded Tofu.
老板娘
Ma'am.
吃好喝好啊
Have a good appetite.
你这什么菜啊
What's this dish?
这菜呀
This is our chef's new dish for Huachuang pageant.
是咱们大厨
为这花创大会
新创的菜
叫独占花魁
Called Duzhanhuakui.
有意思
Interesting.
独占花魁
Duzhanhuakui.
这名字
What an imaginative name!
真让人浮想联翩啊
这独占花魁是选出来
It's exclusive for the crown prince.
给太子殿下享用的
你呀
You just need to eat your radish.
就吃你的大萝卜吧
来来来 吃
Come... Eat.
来 两位慢用啊
Help yourself.
郭大婶
Aunt Guo.
郭大婶
Aunt Guo.
郭大婶
Aunt Guo.
来了来了
I'm coming.
她今天告假了
She took a leave today.
我来我来
Leave it to me...
那你快点的
Hurry up.
我还得准备
I still need to prepare Wanhualou's meal.
万花楼的饭呢
是 是
Yes…
看一下
The color is so great.
看这颜色多好看啊
姑娘 下次再来
好好好
给你便宜一些
好 麻烦您了啊
没事 慢走啊
Ok, good bye.
母亲
Mother.
你今天已经
You have bought enough today.
买得够多的了
买这么多
They are no better than this material.
都不及这个料子呀
用它做一件霞帔
I can make a cape out of it.
定能在中元节
I can outcompete other ladies at marquis Li's family banquet.
李君侯的家宴上
压倒其他贵妇
两位随便看看
Have a look.
有需要跟我说啊
但是我们没有银子了
But we have no money left.
那怕什么 先赊着呗
What are you afraid of? We can buy it on credit.
紫辰他今日履新
Zichen has a new work.
等他发饷之后
We can pay off after he gets the salary.
再过来还呗
店家
Shopkeeper.
来了
Yes.
这个料子我也要
I want this stuff.
好嘞
Ok.
连紫辰都知道审时度势
Even Zichen knows to assess the situation.
去当太子的詹事
He goes to work for the crown prince.
说明他比以前明事理了
He is more rational than before.
倒是你
But you have never learnt.
一点长进都没有
您二位 还买不买
So will you buy it?
买 买呀
Yes...
这个
This one.
这个 这个 这个
This…
都给我包起来
Pack them up for me.
那账 还记在左家
On family Zuo's credit.
那当然了
Of course.
那好那好
Ok...
老板
Shopkeeper.
能不能再便宜点啊
Can it be cheaper?
我可是要当
I am going to be the crown princess. I am going to be the crown princess.
太子妃的人
姑娘 您可别难为我了
Miss, you can't do this.
我这小店 今天
A dozen princesses came to my shop today.
来了十来位太子妃了
实在不能便宜了
It can't be cheaper.
这花创选妃声势一起
When Huachuang imperial pageant circulates, all the female rats on the street of Gaodu
皋都街头的
每一只母耗子
want to be the crown princess.
都想当太子妃了
是啊
Yes. Yes.
二皇子来了
Second prince.
二皇子来了
Second prince.
二皇子来了这
Second prince.
店家 这是
Shopkeeper. This is...
夫人 今日二皇子入京
Madam, the second prince comes back to the capital.
您就行礼吧
You need to salute him.
想不到
I didn't expect the grandeur of Tianyuan's prince.
这天原国皇子的排场
可真大
玄珠 你要是能
Xuanzhu, if you can...
要是能
If you can...
母亲
Mother.
我们以前是不是见过他
Have we met him before?
来 快点快点 卖力点
Come, hurry up. Work harder.
这可是花创大会的
This is the main venue of Huachuang pageant. This is the main venue of Huachuang pageant.
主会场
要是耽误了工期
If you can't meet the deadline,
我告诉你们
let me tell you,
太子殿下
the crown prince will sacrifice you
会把你们一个个
送去祭妖神
to the demon god one by one. to the demon god one by one.
听到了没有
Can you hear me? Can you hear me?
下货
Unload.
川姐 你怎么才来呀
Sister Chuan, why are you here so late?
我路上耽搁了
I got delayed on the road.
快去吧 川姐
谢谢啊
Hurry, sister Chuan. Thank you.
来了来了
I'm coming...
来了来了来了
Here.
川大厨
Chef Chuan.
川大厨 你可来了
Chef Chuan, finally.
今天店里实在是太忙了
We are so busy in the shop today.
红焖海参
Stewed sea cucumber.
行 让他们都吃饭吧
Ok, they can eat now.
吃饭了 吃饭了
Lunchtime.
吃饭了
Time to eat.
来 过来了 过来了
Come...
吃饭了
吃饭吃饭 吃饭
Time to eat. Eat...
来 这儿
Come. Come.
慢点啊
Be careful.
吃完了干活
Go on working after eating.
别挤
One by one.
都有都有 来来来
All can have. Come...
真香啊
So fragrant.
干吗呢 小川
What are you doing? Chuan.
我随便逛逛
I just see around.
别乱跑 还没盖好
Don't run away, it's not ready yet.
这个比你漂亮
This is more beautiful than you.
可惜了
What a pity!
殿下 饶命啊
Your Royal Highness, have mercy.
来人
Guards.
不要啊 殿下
No, your Royal Highness.
想办法弄点漂亮的
Find a beautiful one.
殿下 饶命啊 殿下
Your Royal Highness, have mercy, your Royal Highness.
殿下 饶命啊
Your Royal Highness, have mercy.
殿下
Your Royal Highness.
饶命啊 殿下
Have mercy.
殿下 饶命啊 殿下
Your Royal Highness…
饶命啊 殿下
Have mercy, your Royal Highness. Have mercy, your Royal Highness.
饶命啊 殿下
Have mercy, your Royal Highness.
你们都下去吧
Go, all of you.
Yes.
臣 东宫詹事左紫辰
I am your assistant, your Royal Highness.
拜见太子殿下
免礼
Rise.
听说你今日一当职
As I know, you finished all the paperwork
就把积攒了几个月的
表笺 文式
and memorials piled for months in one day.
全都撰拟完了
承蒙殿下青眼
It's my responsibility. I have no nerve to slight you.
微臣自然不敢懈怠
不愧天下第一才子
No wonder you are the talent No.1 in the world.
本王以为你新蒙大丧
I thought you wouldn't come to work for me
本不会应招
because of your father's funeral. because of your father's funeral.
做我的属官呢
报国为政
Serving the country is my father's last wish.
是先父的遗志
臣 自当万死不辞
I can't fail him.
左卿 还有一件事
Zuo, I still have something to ask you.
本王倒是一直想问你
殿下请讲
All ears.
听闻你在香取山修习过
As I know, you went to Xiangqu mountain.
让那山主老儿
And the suzerain cured your eyes.
医好了眼睛
正是
Exactly.
那你见过山主的大弟子
Have you seen the chief disciple Fu Jiuyun?
傅九云吗
殿下 想问什么
Your Royal Highness, What do you want to know?
也没什么
Nothing special.
就是听人说起他
Some people talked about him.
我这不想问问你吗
So I want to ask you.
他长得是什么模样
What does he look like?
是个怎样的仙人
What kind of immortal he is?
傅九云看似游手好闲
Fu Jiuyun seems to be an idler
成日挑逗女弟子
and tantalize the female disciples. and tantalize the female disciples.
但其实他的功力
But he is an excellent disciple.
在所有人之上
山中的大小事务
He has a say in the affairs of the mountain.
都要倚仗于他
依我看来
In my opinion, he is a conscientious man.
他倒是一个拿得起
放得下的人
左卿对他评价颇高啊
You think highly of him.
我还以为那庸俗的仙人
I thought you would despise him.
都入不了你的眼呢
不过
But he also has some defects.
不过他也有
令人讨厌的地方
他总是对身边的人
He is so elusive in front of people around him.
阴晴不定
说话间虚虚实实
叫人不敢深交
So he is not so trustworthy.
这么说
So you have a good relationship with him.
你也曾与他交好过
这些话
I know this from other disciples.
我都是听其他弟子说的
此人
常年蛰伏在山后的府邸
He seldom shows up all year round.
与我真正的
I only saw him for once.
也只有一面之缘
这样啊
Well.
那你当时
How did you escape?
怎么逃下来的呢
有一位朋友
A friend took me to escape from the back mountain
在白河龙王屠山之前
before dragon king's massacre.
引我从后山逃出
此人名叫玄珠
She is Xuanzhu.
是亡骊诸侯之女
Daughter of Li's prince.
先父委托她
My late father told her to take me
带我上山治疗眼睛
to heal my eye on the mountain.
这个玄珠
I know Xuanzhu.
我倒是知道一二
她的母亲秋华
Her mother Qiuhua is quite a celebrity.
可是出了名的红人
各种名媛富贵的聚会上
She comes to all kinds of rich
她都会不请自来
ladies' gatherings without invitation.
听说她
秋华夫人
As I know... Mrs. Qiuhua.
与先父是故交
She is my late father's old friend.
你们骊国人
Old friends.
互相之间都是故交
今天不早了
It's late now.
你今日当职也累了
You are tired, too.
回去歇息吧
Go back to sleep.
Yes.
左卿
Zuo.
明日我要去东苑一游
I'm going to tour east garden tomorrow.
你也一起来吧
Come with us.
Yes.
把那个
Also invite what zhu and her mother.
那个什么珠和她母亲
也一起叫过来
有什么问题吗
Any questions?
臣 这就去办
Yes.
你们下去吧
Go.
秋华夫人
Mrs. Qiuhua.
紫辰
Zichen.
惊扰夫人休息了
Sorry for the interruption.
这么晚了
It's late now.
有什么事吗
Is there any problem?
明日 太子东苑晨游
Tomorrow crown prince wants to
邀请夫人和玄珠
invite you to tour east garden.
一同前往
真的
Really?
也劳烦夫人
Please tell Xuanzhu.
通知玄珠一声
I'll tell her now.
那我马上告诉她
紫辰啊
Zichen.
这些天玄珠有些不懂事
Recently Xuanzhu is so rude.
你别往心里去
I hope you won't take it personally.
不会的
Not taken.
她最近心里有气
I can understand that she doesn't want to talk to me.
不跟我说话
我很能理解
她这小儿女懂什么呀
She is so ignorant.
这全天下
Soon the world belongs to Tianyuan.
都快成天原国的了
你这么宏才硕学
You are so excellent.
不在天原国做个官
You will waste your talent
那岂不是耽误一辈子吗
if you don't be an official in Tianyuan.
夫人说得极是
Yes.
紫辰一定继承
I won't fail my late father.
父亲的遗志
必须出仕
I will make some achievements.
干一番宏图之志
骊国已经成老皇历了
Li is long gone.
你别和她一般见识
Don't take her ignorance personally.
夫人早些回房休息吧
Madam, you should go to bed early.
紫辰 先行告退
Good bye..
要不要在这楼里动手呢
Do it in this building?
川儿 川儿
Chuan. Chuan.
怎么了
What?
你来 我们聊会儿天
I want to talk to you.
不是 不是
No...
老板娘 郭大婶
Ma'am, aunt Guo.
你们要有什么事
Don't beat around the bush.
你们就直说吧
川儿 你来我们这儿
Chuan., you are here for a month right?
有一个月了吧
有些话 我本不该说
To be frank, I like you.
但是我打心眼里
就喜欢你这孩子
如有冒犯
I hope you won't take it personally if any.
你可别介意啊
我介意
I will.
川儿 俗话说
Chuan. I think you are old enough to get married.
这男大当婚 女大当嫁
女孩子吧
还是早点嫁人的好
你看
I think you should have a family here.
你这年纪也不小了
不如在我们这儿
成个家如何
咱们店的小伙
Boys in our shop are good fellows.
可都挺好的
老板娘 我看这样
Madam, I think we should give her a few days off.
首先 给她放几天假
让她也去那花创大会
She should attend Huachuang pageant.
试试
说不定
不行 不行 不行
Maybe... No…
我就一村姑
I'm a village girl.
什么选妃大会
It's not for me.
够不着 够不着
Out of option.
那你打算
So you want to be single for good?
就这么一直单着
其实吧
Actually.
我有心上人了
I have a sweetheart.
是豆豆哥
Brother Doudou.
豆豆哥说了
Doudou said, he would marry me
等赚好了成亲的钱
就来娶我
after he makes enough money.
豆豆哥
Brother Doudou.
他是干什么的
What does he do?
他是画画的
He is a painter.
总是四处游历
Travels around.
说要找什么灵感
For the so-called inspiration.
画画的
Painter.
画师
Artist.
难道是
Is it?
不可能 绝对不可能
Impossible, absolutely impossible.
他要是看上川儿
If he likes Chuan, he would go nuts.
那除非眼睛被屎糊了
我不是那意思
I didn't mean that.
你别多想啊
Don't think too much.
那你说的是谁呀
Who are you talking about?
公子齐呀
Gongziqi.
公子齐
Gongziqi.
怎么 你认识啊
Why? You know him?
我 他 他
I... He...
不认识
I don't know.
我怎么认识他呢
How do I know him?
我就是以前
I heard of him in my hometown.
在老家的时候
听说过这么个人
那不奇怪
Yeah.
公子齐
Gongziqi is a famous painter.
可是天下闻名的画仙
女子们要是和他
If one lady shakes hand with him,
握上一下手
便想着放下所有
she would elope with him at all costs.
跟他私奔
就是就是
Yes...
谁要是有缘
If he makes a painting for a girl,
让他画上一张像啊
那就 直接被那个礼部
she would be admitted by ministry of rites.
挑中入选了
我今天可算是看见了
I saw it today.
就在那个门开门闭
I saw him painting when the door was going to close.
那一小会儿啊
我看见他画画的样子
好啊 你今天告假
Well, you took a leave today to peek at Gongziqi.
原来是偷看公子齐了
害得我替你
I did the work for you today.
干了一天的活儿
我哪是偷偷看他呀
I didn't peek.
我光明正大看他的
I saw him brightly.
你就是偷看了
You peeked.
我光明正大
Saw him brightly.
等等等
Wait…
那他在哪儿啊
Where is he?
川儿
Chuan.
川儿
Chuan.
偏了
Missed.
紫辰啊 给本王捡过来
Zichen, pick it up for me.
Yes.
臣妇秋华
I am Qiuhua.
臣女玄珠
I am Xuanzhu.
进见太子殿下
Your Royal Highness.
来了
You are here now.
你就是那个 玄珠
You are Xuanzhu.
正是臣女
Yes.
你师父死在香取山上了
Your teacher died on Xiangqu mountain.
你怎么还活着
Why are you still alive?
我师父虽已身死
My teacher died.
但他的徒儿们
But his disciples survived.
都得以保全
我惦念他老人家一辈子
I miss him forever.
不似那香取老儿
Unlike the suzerain.
徒儿徒孙
都被我们杀光了
We killed all his disciples.
他自己却躲了起来
But he hid himself.
你倒是挺硬气啊
You're so stubborn.
不惧本王
You are not afraid of me?
这性子我喜欢
Interesting.
殿下
Your Royal Highness.
这是最近甄选的
This is the recent norminees.
女子画像
放着吧
Put it here.
本王都快看乏了
I'm almost sick of it.
千篇一律
So monotonous.
简直像是鉴赏
It's all about the appreciation of artist skills.
画师的技艺
Yes.
左卿 本王说得可对啊
Zuo, am I right?
正是
Exactly.
这些画师
These artists fish for fame and credit.
都是沽名钓誉之辈
整日在凡间造次
They show the slight skills all day. They show the slight skills all day.
殿下您选的是美人
You need to select beautiful girls.
可不是这些人
Not these...
看看吧
Have a look.
替本王审审
Help me make a decision.
It's...
这莫非是
天下竟然有这样的画
Such a painting...
画师是谁
Who is the artist?
殿下
Your Royal Highness.
这画呀 是公子齐画的
Gongziqi painted it.
这公子齐
Gongziqi appeared in Li before.
早年在骊国出现过
是一个懂点丹青音律
He is an undisciplined immortal
喜好美色的散仙
who likes painting, music and beauty.
公子齐
Gongziqi.
倒是有所耳闻
I heard of him.
你们见过吗
Have you seen him?
未曾
No.
未曾见过
No.
传闻这公子齐
Rumor has it that Gongziqi likes brothels.
喜欢出入风月场所
故不愿抛头露面
So he doesn't like show up in public.
天天戴一个青木面具
He plays the zither all day with a mask.
终日抚琴作乐
抚琴
Plays the zither?
碍事的仙人
A troublesome immortal.
殿下可曾认识他
You know him?
公子齐
Gongziqi.
小书童 小书童
Boy.
这里可是公子齐的住处
Here is Gongziqi's residence.
我想让他给我画张像
I hope he can make a painting for me.
劳烦通报一声
Please help me tell him.
你也是来找我家先生
You are here to ask for my master's painting right?
要画的呀
是啊
Yes.
这些
They all come here for the painting.
都是来问他要画的
你自己去看吧
You should see it yourself.
出来了
She is out.
出来了 出来了
She is out.
今天的时间到了
That's all for today.
大家都散了吧
Go back now.
明日再会客
Come back tomorrow.
都等两天了
I have waited for two days.
都散了吧
Go.
算了 走吧走吧
Forget it. Go.
明天早点来
Come early tomorrow.
真是的
Gosh.
老板娘
Ma'am.
后厨我都弄好了
I finished my work.
我今天告一天假
I want to take a day off today.
为什么
Why?
我去一趟凤眠山
I need to go to Fengmian mountain.
看美女
See the beautiful ladies.
我看你是痴心妄想
You are daydreaming.
做起太子妃的
You want to be a princess, right?
春秋大梦了吧
我哪有
No.
我真的是去看美女的
I really go to see beautiful ladies.
我真
I really...
你今天这么努力地打扮
You are well dressed for the painting right?
就是去求画对吧
你就让她去吧
Just let her go.
她要不努力一下
She really needs to know what despair is.
还真不知道什么叫绝望
行了行了 去吧
Ok.. Go.
但是得
But I need Gongziqi's autograph.
帮我要个公子齐的签名
回来
Ok.
我也要
I need one too.
Ok.
今天捯饬得好漂亮
So pretty today.
公子齐先生
Mr. Gongziqi.
三儿
San.
这画 简直是太妙了
The painting is so wonderful.
姑娘客气了
Flattered. I just thought it would be hard for you
我方才以为
先生隔着这层屏风
to paint behind the screen.
难以作画
是我太笨了
I am too stupid. I am too stupid.
像您这样的大师
Master like you could see through the screens so easily.
无论隔着多少层屏风
都若无物
等我选上太子妃
After I become a princess, I will reward you.
我一定来找您重谢
三儿啊 送客
San, see her out.
本公子要休息一下
I need a rest.
过一会儿再叫人过来
Send next later.
姑娘请
Miss, please.
这要等到什么时候
How much longer shold we wait?
都进去好久了
It's been a long time.
什么时候能出来呀
When will she come out?
怎么还没画完啊
Why it's not finished yet?
不过多等几天
But I will still wait.
我都要等的
进去好久了
Took long enough. Took long enough.
怎么还不出来啊
出来了 出来了
She is out.
出来了 出来了 出来了
She is out.
真好看
So lovely.
挺漂亮的
Quite pretty.
是啊
Yes.
这姑娘
The girl.
太美了
So beautiful.
好漂亮啊
So pretty.
可真美
So beautiful.
是啊 这个是哪家小姐
Yeah, which lady?
就是啊
Yes.
Go.
这里便是公子齐的住所
This is Gongziqi's residence.
他们怎么在一块
Why are they together?