Chinese Zero to Hero
ENG SUB《明月照我心The Love by Hypnotic》EP09——主演:方逸伦,凌美仕,倪寒尽- YouTube

Channel: 腾讯视频
分明以前也常常被我催眠
He was often hypnotized by me before.
为何这次生了这么大的气
Why did he have such a big temper this time?
伊内个瓜瓜
Oh boy.
莫非是想王爷了
Do you miss the prince?
胡说
Nonsense.
我是害怕他因为此事休了我
I am afraid that he will divorce me because of this.
影响汐月与北宣
It will influence Xiyue and Beixuan.
好好好
Okay, okay.
我们王妃果然是心系天下
Our queen really cares about the world.
王爷
Sir.
你来了
You're here.
本月十五
On the fifteenth day of this month,
本王随父皇前去围猎
I will go hunting with my father.
你也同去
You go with me.
围猎
Hunting?
王爷要带我去打猎
You want to take me to hunt?
这么说 你不生我气了
So you are not angry with me anymore?
是父皇之命 非本王之意
It is my father's order, not my intention.
既如此
That being the case,
让第五澄来告诉我不就好了
just let Diwu Cheng come to tell me.
王爷又何须亲自到此
Why should you come here personally?
本王来是想告诉你
I came to tell you,
围场人多眼杂
there are many people at the hunting ground.
你就是装
Even if you have to pretend,
也要给我装出一个王妃的样子
you must act like a queen.
若是让父皇看出不妥
If father sees anything improper,
你便小命难保
you will be in a lot of trouble.
王爷放心
Sir, stay assured.
我不但会扮演好王爷的贤良王妃
I will not only play the good queen,
还会好好施展一番我的骑射功夫
I will also show off my riding and archery skills,
为王爷争光
and bring glory to you.
坦丽
Tanli.
去 把我的宝贝拿出来
Go, take my baby out.
让王爷瞧一瞧
Let the prince take a look.
Yes.
第五澄
Diwu Cheng.
把王妃的这些宝贝都给我带走
Take the queen's babies all away.
你是听不懂本王的话了吗
Can't you understand my words?
Yes.
这是何意
What does this mean?
本王说了
I said,
你就是装
even if you need to pretend,
也要给我装出一个王妃的样子
you need to act like a queen.
前往围场
Going to the hunting ground,
不许穿戴这些汐月服饰
you are not allowed to wear these Xiyue clothing.
为何
Why?
第五澄
Diwu Cheng.
既然这样 那我干脆不去了
Since this is the case, I simply won't go.
要么去围猎 要么回汐月
Either go hunting or go back to Xiyue.
你自己选
You choose.
对了
Yes.
把祝心铃留在府里
Leave Zhuxin Bell at the house.
你若带去了便也不用选了
If you bring it, you won't have to choose.
王爷
Sir.
刚刚王妃十分失落
Just then, the queen is very sad.
想必是误会了王爷您的好意
She must have misunderstood the good intentions of you.
本王哪有什么好意
What good intentions do I have?
您刚才所为
What you just did,
不都为了王妃考虑才
isn't it all for the queen's consideration...?
胡扯
Nonsense.
难道王爷不是怕
Aren't you afraid
凌王在围场有所安排
that King Ling has an alternate arrangement at the hunting ground,
为了王妃考虑才如此
so for the queen’s consideration, you...?
属下多嘴 王爷恕罪
I talked too much. Please forgive me.
她若是带自己的弓箭去
If she takes her own bow and arrow,
李询难保
Li Xun will probably
不会在这些东西上做什么文章
try to elaborate on those things.
要是出了什么差错
If something goes wrong,
伤了什么人
or somebody got hurt,
本王也难辞其咎啊
I will also have to take responsibility.
那又为何不许王妃
Then why do you not allow the queen
穿自己的骑射装束
to wear her own riding costume?
她现在是北宣的王妃
She is now the queen of Beixuan,
不是汐月的公主
not the princess of Xiyue.
这她都弄不懂
If she can't understand this,
父皇怎会安心啊
how can father be relieved?
王爷是怕王妃被陷害
You are afraid that queen will be framed,
又怕皇上对王妃起疑心
but also afraid that the emperor will be suspicious of the queen,
所以才会如此
so you are like this?
本王说了
I said,
是为了自己
it's for myself.
是 属下明白
Yes. I understand.
王爷
Sir.
你今天怎么如此话多
Why are you so wordy today?
属下只是觉得
I only think that,
王爷为自己考虑
while you think for yourself,
也可以让王妃开心一点
you can also make the queen happier,
不然在围场闷闷不乐
otherwise, if she looks depressed at the hunting ground,
被皇上看到了
and was seen by the emperor,
不是有违王爷的初衷吗
then won't it be against your original intention?
资王妃
Queen Zi.
资王妃
Queen Zi.
好不容易能来围猎
It’s rare to come hunting,
还以为能好好显露一下身手
I thought I could show off my skills,
偏偏让我穿这种
but he made me wear this,
中看不中用的衣服
pretty-looking but useless clothing.
本王说过的话
What I have said,
这么快就忘了吗
have you forgotten it so soon?
不是不允许你乱跑吗
Didn't I forbid you to run around?
瞪我干吗
Why are you staring at me?
自己穿得这样应景
You dress yourself appropriately like this,
分明是怕被我抢了风头
clearly, you are afraid that I will that all your limelight.
一身衣服
Clothing
也挡不住我汐月的血脉
can’t stop my Xiyue blood.
本王说过 安分一点
I said, behave well.
那是本王的营帐
That is my camp.
你先回去 不许胡闹
You go back first. Don't fool around.
慧心 路途颠簸 还好吗
Huixin, the road was bumpy. Are you doing okay?
凌王殿下举荐
Being recommended by his royal highness King Ling,
我便奉旨而来
I came because of the order.
慧心又不喜骑射
I do not like to ride and shoot,
有什么好不好
so there is no "okay".
本王只是想让你出来散散心而已
I just want you to come out and distract yourself.
王爷让散心 我自会遵命
Sir, if you order me to distract myself, I'll do it.
是本王的错
It's my fault.
没有问过你的意思
I didn't ask you what you wanted. You have a good rest.
你好好休息吧
本王就不打扰了
I will not bother you.
安分些 不许胡闹
Behave well. Don’t make a mess.
伊内个瓜瓜
Oh boy.
看到我就只会说
When he sees me, he only says
不许这个 不许那个
this is not allowed and that is not allowed.
难道 是他准备的
Perhaps, he prepared it?
就算是
Even if he did,
也是为了他自己
it's for himself.
可若是他真的是为我准备的
But if he is really prepared it for me...
不可能
Impossible.
就算是
Even if he did,
他也是被催眠 脑子催坏了
he was hypnotized and have a broken hypnotized brain.
你不是要狩猎吗
You are not hunting?
这是给你准备的
This is for you.
不敢不敢
I don’t dare to.
明月谨记王爷吩咐
I remember your order,
安分点 不能胡闹
to behave well and not make a mess.
本王让你穿
I'm asking you to wear it,
你就穿上
so put it on.
王爷不怕我胡闹了
Aren't you worried about my mess?
本王自然会看好你
I will naturally keep an eye on you.
那就有劳王爷了
Then, thank you sir.
本王自然
Naturally, I...
王爷还是别出去了
Sir, it's better if you don't go out.
若是出去了
If you go out,
恐怕会被旁人怀疑
I am afraid others will have suspicions.
还是依王爷所言
Still according your words,
看 好 我
keep an eye on me.
你放心
Do not worry.
本王绝对不会偷看
I will never peek.
本王
I...
本王先去让人备马
I will let people prepare horses first.
你尽快
You do it as soon as possible.
王爷
Sir.
王爷 好看吗
Sir, does it look good?
是不是后悔刚才急着出来了
Do you regret rushing out?
本王
I...
本王只是在查看王妃的衣着
I am only looking at the queen’s clothes
是否得体
to see if it is decent.
那王爷快仔细瞧瞧
Then look carefully.
若是不得体
If it is not decent,
王爷为我亲自
you may personally
重 新 穿 戴
re-dress me.
不必了
No need.
赶紧跟上本王
Hurry up and keep up with me.
不要让父皇久等
Don't let father wait for a long time.
今日围猎
For today's hunting,
都须拿出真本事
everyone must use their true ability,
方显我北宣英武
to showcase Beixuan's bravery.
Yes.
李明月
Li Mingyue.
Here.
你也要一展身手
You must show your skills, too.
看看我北宣骑射较之汐月如何
Let’s see how Beixuan's riding and archery is compared with Xiyue's.
Yes.
大家给朕听好了
Everyone, listen up.
猎物多者 重重有赏
The person with more prey gets rewarded.
你们可不要输给朕
Don't you lose to me.
更不要失了我北宣皇家的颜面
Don't you ruin the reputation of Beixuan's royal family.
这个赏赐 我拿定了
I will for sure get this reward.
王爷留步
Sir, wait.
慧心 何事
Huixin, what's wrong?
如今你我之间
Now, between you and me,
须得有事才能说话了吗
we have to have something wrong to talk?
慧心有事
I have something,
王爷可否与我详谈
can you talk with me about it in detail?
边走边说吧
Let’s talk while we move.
走吧
Let's go.
小兔子
Bunny.
小兔子还挺狡猾
The bunny is quite sly.
小兔子 今天碰到我
Bunny, meeting me today,
算你倒霉
is your bad luck.
对不住了
Sorry.
Let's go.
若一直如此
If it is always like this,
只有你我二人多好
just you and me, won't it be so good?
记得以前
I remember before...
本王既已成亲
Since I have already married,
你我的婚约就听从天意
then our marriage contract should follow the universe's will,
勿要执着了吧
and be let go.
婚约怎能说废就废 我
How can a marriage contract be abolished? I...
我甘愿做你的侧妃
I am willing to be your second wife.
本王不需要侧妃
I do not need a second wife.
本王的话已说完
I have said what I need to say,
你的呢
how about you?
我素知你喜静
I know that you like quietness,
万事又必求尽善尽美
and are also a perfectionist.
直说无妨
Just speak frankly.
我与李明月虽无深交
Although I have no deep friendship with Li Mingyue,
却也能看出她的性子不羁
I can still see that she has got a temper.
怕她不能替你解忧
I am afraid that she can't alleviate your worries for you.
也怕她过惯了汐月的豪放日子
I am also afraid that she is used to the unconstrained life of Xiyue,
会冲撞了你
and will fight with you.
既没有深交
Since you don't have a deep relationship with her,
你又怎知王妃不能替我解忧
how would you know that the queen can't alleviate my worries?
我只是担心你委屈了自己
I am just worried that you have wronged yourself.
不劳你费心
Don't bother.
若无其他事 本王先行一步
If there is nothing else, I will go now.
李明月是妖女
Li Mingyue is a demon girl.
你万万要小心
You must be careful.
她既是你的王妃
Since she is your queen,
有些话我本不愿说
I didn't want to say these things,
可李明月
but Li Mingyue
分明是在用汐月妖术迷惑你
is clearly using spells to seduce you.
我怎能坐视不理
How can I do nothing?
住口
Shut up.
诽谤王妃
You're framing the queen.
今日本王不与你计较
Today, I'll let you go,
但从今往后
but from now on,
本王的事无须你再操心
my business does not require you to worry about it.
王爷
Sir.
明月虽不济
Although Mingyue is not good,
但也是本王王妃
she is still my queen.
日后你若再提起这些无稽之谈
If you mention this nonsense in the future,
休怪本王不念及旧日情谊
I will not care about our old friendship.
难道你当真不曾察觉
Haven't you noticed it?
当真不曾有所怀疑
Do you really have no doubts?
我今日肺腑之言
My words today,
你竟丝毫都听不进去
you can't even listen to them,
还说不是被她迷惑
yet you say that you are not seduced by her?
这是
This is...
这不是本王给明月准备的弓吗
Isn't this the bow that I prepared for Mingyue?
怎么会丢在这里
How can it be here?
难道
Perhaps...
王爷你去哪儿
Where are you going?
李明月 你要撑住
Li Mingyue, you have to hold on.
为了汐月 也为了自己
For the sake of Xiyue and for yourself.
不能死在这里
You can't die here.
Go.
王爷
Sir.
本王说了
I told you,
让你安分点
to behave well.
你为什么就是不听呢
Why did you not listen?
对不起
Sorry.
Come.
竟然如此随意地就拔出了箭
You pulled out the arrow so casually.
真是野性难改
Your savage nature is indeed hard to change.
你要干吗
What are you doing?
伤口有毒
The wound is toxic.
不想死就别乱动
If you don't want to die, don't move.
你怎会来此救我
How did you come here to save me?
路过顺便
I was just passing by.
王爷平日爱洁成癖
Usually you're such a clean freak,
竟愿意为了我如此疗伤
but you are willing to heal me like this.
真是难为你了
It’s really hard for you.
话如此多
You talk so much,
看来无碍啊
so it seems that there is no problem.
暂且只能如此了
This is the best for the time being.
待回府后再仔细处理伤口
We'll treat the wound carefully after returning home.
既然行动不便
Since your movement is restricted,
我们就暂时在这里休息一下
let's take a break here temporarily,
再回去吧
before going back.
看来他为我疗伤
It seems that he healed me
却因此染上了箭毒
but was infected with the arrow's poison because of it.
真是难为他了
It’s really hard for him.
不好意思 午膳没吃
I am sorry, I didn't eat lunch.
随本王回去
Go back with me.
你方才不是说腿麻吗
Didn't you say that your leg is numb?
本王抱你回营
I'll carry you back to the camp.
我不用
Huh?
没想到许久不骑射
I didn't expect that after not riding and shooting for a long time,
身子都变娇弱了
my body has gotten weaker.
那就有劳王爷了
I must trouble you, sir.
我为何要守在这里
Why should I stay here?
为何要看着他们如此恩爱
Why do I have to watch them being so in love?
我为何这么傻
Why am I so stupid?
入夜渐凉 早点回去吧
It's night time and cold, go back soon.
九弟已无恙
Ninth brother is fine.
你也可以放心了
You can rest assured.
王爷是来看我笑话的吧
Sir, did you come to laugh at me?
你明知我不是
You know that I did not.
慧心出言不逊 请王爷见谅
I said inappropriate things, please forgive me.
我累了 先告辞了
I am tired, goodbye now.
此事暂不能让旁人知道
This matter cannot be known to others.
故而不能宣太医为你疗伤
Therefore, we cannot get a doctor to heal you.
王爷方才当众抱我下马
You carried me down the horse in public,
也是因为害怕别人知晓
also because you fear others would find out
我的伤势吧
about my injury?
来 本王帮你处理伤口
Come, I will help you with treating the wound.
处理伤口
Treating the wound?
不必了 不必了
No need. No need.
我自己来
I will do it myself.
也好
That's good, too.
王爷
Sir.
没事 很快就好
It’s okay. It will be over soon.
处理好了 并无大碍
It’s done. It's not a big deal.
不消几日便可痊愈
It will be healed in a few days.
今日还是早些休息吧
Rest early today.
王爷 这是
Sir, this is...
此处不比王府
Here is not home,
本王无法与你分房而睡
so I can't sleep in separate rooms with you.
王爷说得是
You're right.
自然是要一起睡的
Naturally, we need to sleep together.
我是怎么了
What is wrong with me?
为何此刻看着他
Why am I looking at him at the moment
竟如此心安
and feel so peaceful?
他一直都这么好看吗
Has he always been this handsome?
我定是被这毒药弄得神志不清了
This poison has definitely made me confused. People come, people leave, roads continue extending far away. The tracks from the last life. The views are fading away, just like winter is coming, this moment becomes unreachable. Use paper and a pen to record the eternal secret, whose name I'm writing? Wearing a white elegant dress, we met in the vast crowd. The snow has no trace but feeling, turns into a soft tear. See those stars fly through the sky, yet they're so far and so illusory. The complicated plots from the next life, we still take pity on everything. I stop here, gentle and soft, it's all because of you. I stop here, gentle and soft, it's all because of you.