Chinese Zero to Hero
ENG SUB 【你是我的命中注定You Are My Destiny】EP25 | 迪纶要带嘉欣出国疗伤- YouTube

Channel: 腾讯视频
Hi.
我是小西米
I'm Ximi.
我就要闪亮登场了
I'll make my debut soon.
我是活泼开朗的好奇宝宝
I'm a lively, cheery and curious baby.
所以我在老妈肚子里
Though I'm still in Mom's belly,
就迫不及待地想要看看外面的世界
I can't wait to see the outside world.
因为情况紧急
Due to the critical nature of the situation,
热情的狄伦叔叔
the enthusiastic Uncle Dylan
陪我们去看医生
went to see the doctor with us.
嗨 小西米
Hi, Ximi.
拜你爸爸所赐
Thanks to your father,
我成为你的蜗牛妈妈
I became your Snail mother.
爸爸自认为长得帅
Your father thinks he's handsome.
那我们就叫他蟋蟀爸爸
Let's call him Father Cricket. (Cricket sounds like handsome Xiyi in Chinese)
当你会说话的时候
After you learn how to speak,
你就这么叫他
you'll call him that.
最近你终于不调皮了
You've finally stopped being naughty.
每回陪着太奶奶听音乐
Every time I listened to music with your great-grandmother
和捏陶的时候
and molded clay,
你总是特别安分
you behaved well.
太奶奶说
Your great-grandmother said
你这是遗传了她和我的艺术细胞
you inherited her and my artistic senses.
妈妈也希望
I hope
你将来会是一个喜欢艺术
you'll be a child
和音乐的孩子
who loves art and music.
这样妈妈就可以和你一起画画
So I can draw and mold clay
捏陶了
with you.
不过
But
如果妈妈又不小心在音乐会睡着
if I fall asleep at a concert again,
你可要叫醒妈妈哦
you'll need to wake me up.
妈妈真是太粗心了
I was so careless.
忙着工作没注意休息
I didn't have enough rest because I was too absorbed in work.
居然在爸爸出差的第一天昏倒了
I passed out on the first day of your father's business trip.
看到爸爸不顾一切
The sight of your father
着急赶回来的样子
rushing back regardless of the consequences
妈妈虽然很感动
touched me deeply.
但更自责自己不仅没把你照顾好
But I blamed myself for not taking care of you well
还打乱了爸爸的行程
and messed up your father's itinerary.
幸好
Fortunately,
只是虚惊一场
it was a false alarm.
听着你的小心脏
Hearing your little heart
噗通噗通地跳着
beat steadily,
爸爸和妈妈都觉得很幸福
your father and I felt happy.
我们为了迎接你的到来
To welcome you into this world,
很认真地学习怎么照顾你哦
we learned how to take care of you.
好像越来越有一家人的感觉了
We're becoming more like a family.
期待你平安健康地来到世界上
We look forward to you entering this world as a healthy baby.
虽然
However,
很抱歉不能陪你长大
I can't watch you grow up.
但希望你知道
But I hope you'll know
妈妈真的很爱很爱你
your mother loves you dearly
爸爸
and your father
也很爱很爱你
also loves you dearly.
嘉欣现在怎么样了
How is Jiaxin?
不是什么情况 看起来还好吗
What's the situation? Is she okay?
你不去医院了吗
Didn't you go to the hospital?
怎么会一问三不知呢
How come you can't answer my questions?
不是啊 她表姐在病房门口守着呢
Her cousin was guarding her ward.
谁也进不去
Nobody could enter the ward.
析翊都进不去 更何况是我了
Even Xiyi couldn't enter the ward, not to mention me.
孩子虽然没了吧
The child is gone,
但是人应该没什么大事
but she should be fine.
很快就能出院了
She'll be discharged soon.
我问过沈律师了
I asked Mr. Shen.
王析翊加那些补充条款
Wang Xiyi added the supplementary terms
是为了保障嘉欣的权益
to protect Jiaxin's rights.
真不知道为什么事情会变成这样子
I don't understand why things turned out this way.
我身为嘉欣最好的姐妹
I'm Jiaxin's best friend
还是个当律师的
and a lawyer.
她什么时候签的离婚协议
I had no idea
我都不知道
when she signed the divorce agreement.
我真的太不称职了我
I'm really incompetent.
那你可以替翊总跟他们解释解释吗
You can explain to them for Mr. Yi.
他们这些企业家
Entrepreneurs like them
大多都喜欢在婚前
tend to notarize their properties
做婚前财产的公证
before getting married.
你见多识广 你肯定是清楚的
You're experienced and well-informed. Surely you know.
而且他们结婚的时候非常的仓促
Besides, they got married in a hurry.
所以说才会签这个离婚协议书
That's why they signed the divorce agreement.
后来加的那些补充的条款
The supplementary terms were added later
也是为了保障嘉欣
to protect Jiaxin's rights.
这就是越来越爱她的证据嘛
It proves he has grown fond of her.
我说什么呀 我说
I can't talk to her.
她现在刚失去孩子是最痛苦的时候
She just lost her child. This is the most painful moment in her life.
要我提醒她和她家人
You want me to remind her and her family
因她自己反应过度
of the car accident that was caused
过马路不看车出的事故吗
by her overreaction on the road?
不是我不帮王析翊解释
It's not that I don't want to explain for Wang Xiyi.
是你有机会你也不能说
You just shouldn't tell her that even if you had the chance.
小西米
Ximi.
你的事情我都听说了
I've known about your situation.
我梦到小西米了
I dreamed of Ximi.
小西米
Ximi.
他还那么小
He was so young.
是我应该放在第一位去保护的宝宝
Protecting him should be my priority.
可是我这个当妈妈的
But as his mother,
却没有保护好他
I failed to keep him safe.
这一切都是我的错
It's all my fault.
原来这样难过
I used to get through hard times like this
只要哭一场
by crying
睡一觉
and sleeping.
一切都会过去
Everything would be better after that.
可是现在
But now,
我一闭上眼睛
whenever I close my eyes,
脑子里面全都是小西米
Ximi occupies my mind.
我的孩子
My child.
可是我不能和妈妈说
But I can't tell my mother.
她要是看到我这样
If she saw me like this,
她会比我更难过
she would feel sadder than me.
你怎么也在这儿
Why are you here too?
析翊一听说你走了
Right after Xiyi heard you left,
忙着去找你
he rushed off to look for you.
没等我把话说完
Before I could finish my words,
就不小心推了我一把
he unintentionally pushed me.
现在的我是真的不能再怀孕了
Now I can't have a baby for real.
怎么会这样呢
How can it be?
你失去了孩子
You lost your child.
我同样也失去了拥有孩子的权力
I lost the right to have a child.
嘉欣
Jiaxin,
我很理解你现在的痛苦
I understand your pain.
对不起
I'm sorry.
如果不是因为我
If not for me...
我不怪你
I don't blame you.
我也没有责怪析翊的意思
I also don't mean to blame Xiyi.
嘉欣
Jiaxin,
析翊以后就交给你了
I'll leave Xiyi to you from now on.
帮我好好照顾他好吗
Please take care of him for me.
No.
我已经没有办法平静地面对他
I can't face him calmly now.
这个
Please
还给你
take this back.
我想你现在比我更需要它
I think you need this more than I do.
如果我们不是在这种情况下
If we didn't know each other
认识的话
under these circumstances,
也许我们能够成为朋友吧
maybe we could have been friends.
安娜
Anna,
如果
if I didn't
没有我
come between...
这个世界上
There's no "if"
没有如果
in this world.
可是现在的我
Now I have
却没有任何机会了
no chance whatsoever.
怎么不接电话呢
Why didn't you answer my call?
你在哪啊
Where are you?
看到我的微信
If you saw my WeChat message,
回个电话给我好吗
please call me back, okay?
几点都行
Call me anytime.
我把婴儿房已经整理好了
I've tidied up the baby's room.
剩下组装小木马是男人的工作哦
It's a man's job to assemble the little rocking horse.
组好了
It has been assembled.
嘉欣
Jiaxin,
我好想你
I miss you so much.
对不起
I'm sorry
让你受委屈了
for letting you suffer.
等你出院
After you get discharged from the hospital,
我去接你回家好不好
I'll take you home, okay?
我们重新开始
Let's start over.
好吗
Okay? (Delete) (Delete contact "Wang Xiyi" and the chat history with that contact) (Jiaxin has enabled Friend Confirmation. [Send a friend request] to chat.)
嘉欣
Jiaxin.
你不要我了是吗
You are leaving me, aren't you?
你不会再原谅我了是吗
You won't forgive me, will you?
我为什么要叫你
Why did I call you?
我为什么要追你
Why did I chase you?
我就不该听律师的建议
I shouldn't have followed the lawyer's advice.
我就该直接把离婚协议书撕了
I should have torn the divorce agreement.
我不想离婚
I don't want a divorce.
嘉欣
Jiaxin.
嘉欣
Jiaxin.
我真的是为了你好
I really want what's best for you.
我就想给你的生活有一个保障
I just want you to have something to live off.
我不想离婚
I don't want a divorce.
结果我把你们都弄丢了
Now I have lost both of you.
小西米
Ximi.
我对不起你
I'm sorry.
我把你丢了
I have lost you.
把妈妈也给丢了
I have lost your mom as well.
你告诉我
Tell me.
你恨我吗
Do you hate me?
你恨我吗
Do you hate me?
你恨我吗 我恨我自己
Do you hate me? I hate myself.
都是我不好
It's all my fault.
你这样折磨自己
Your self-torture
奶奶看了不心疼吗
distresses me.
嘉欣和小西米就会原谅你了吗
You think this will make Jiaxin and Ximi forgive you?
你打算这样自暴自弃多久
How long are you going to wallow in despair?
嘉欣弄成这样
Look what Jiaxin has turned into.
小西米走了
Ximi is gone.
奶奶不伤心 不难过吗
Don't I feel heartbroken and sad?
可我还是在这儿鼓励你
But I'm still here to lift your spirits.
你要是再这样下去
If you keep doing this,
就算嘉欣肯原谅你
Jiaxin may forgive you,
你丈母娘
but will your mother-in-law
放心把女儿交给你吗
still trust you with her daughter?
你爸走的时候
When your father passed away,
我忍着丧子之痛
I endured the pain of losing my son.
面对公司虎视眈眈的股东
Faced with the covetous shareholders,
我咬着牙
I ground my teeth
把公司给稳住了
and held the company together.
秀玲和她前夫掏空公司的时候
When Xiuling and her ex-husband sucked the company dry,
我还是咬着牙
I ground my teeth again
让公司重新站稳了脚步
and helped the company regain a foothold.
可这一次
This time,
奶奶真的很想帮你扛下来
I really want to bear your burden.
可奶奶老了
But I'm old.
懂不懂
Do you understand?
正仁他经验不足
Zhengren is inexperienced.
西南厂区的重建
Rebuild the southwestern factory.
受伤员工的善后
Handle the claims of your injured employees.
清点其他工厂库存
Check the inventories of other factories.
流动出货的配备
Distribute the goods.
这一件件一桩桩 除了你
Nobody except you
没有人能帮你负责
can do these things.
有时候忙点是好的
Sometimes it's good to be busy.
可以让你
You'll get to think
好好的想一想
things over,
走出伤痛
get over the pain,
照顾你该照顾的人
and care for the people you should care for.
我会让秀玲
I'll tell Xiuling to visit Jiaxin
等嘉欣出院再去看她
after she gets discharged.
你们两个
Both of you
都需要忍
need to endure this experience.
冷静一下
Calm your nerves.
这几天
Leave Jiaxin alone
也让嘉欣静一静
for a few days.
你自己要好好想一想
You should take the time to think.
别去打扰她
Don't disturb her.
回来啦
You're back.
你怎么跑来了
Why are you here?
这不是你跟嘉欣都不住这了吗
You and Jiaxin didn't live here.
我一听说嘉欣要回老家住
I heard that Jiaxin was coming home.
我赶紧过来收拾收拾
So I rushed here to pack my stuff.
刚煮的粥
I just made rice gruel.
来 趁热喝
Here. Have it while it's still warm.
太好了
Great.
嘉欣 来
Jiaxin, come on.
我不想吃
I don't want to eat.
干嘛 坐下喝两口
Why? Sit down and have some food.
Mom.
你在医院你就吃不下
You didn't have any appetite
吃不下的
at the hospital.
就靠那点盐水撑着
You relied on saline to survive.
你回来好歹吃两口啊
Now you're home, grab a few bites at least.
快坐下
Sit down.
我真的没胃口
I really have no appetite.
You...
你看你瘦得都不成人形了
Look at you. You've become scrawny.
难道你让妈妈一直看着你
Do you expect me to watch you
不吃不喝吗
avoid foods and drinks?
Huh?
好端端的一个女儿变成这样
My daughter isn't what she used to be.
我到底犯什么错了
What have I done wrong
老天爷要这样惩罚我
to incur such punishment from heaven?
嘉欣啊
Jiaxin,
你妈这两天为了你
your mother has been busy
前前后后的操心
looking after you these days.
你别让她担心
Don't let her worry about you.
你没胃口 我再给你弄两菜去啊
You have no appetite? I'll cook some more dishes for you.
我困了
I'm sleepy.
想睡一会
I want to sleep.
我睡醒了再吃 行吗
I'll eat after I wake up, okay?
你以为我不知道你呀
You think I don't know what you did?
你住在医院这几天
During your stay at the hospital,
每天晚上都溜到病房外边
you sneaked out of your ward every night.
跑到那婴儿室外面
You stood outside the nurseries
去看那些新生的宝宝在那掉眼泪
and watched the newborn babies, shedding tears.
Mom.
我真的控制不住我自己
I just can't control myself.
我一直在努力控制不再去想小西米
I've been trying not to think about Ximi.
可是我在医院整夜整夜的睡不着
But I lost sleep every night at the hospital.
我一闭上眼
Every time I closed my eyes,
我满脑子都是宝宝的哭声
I heard the baby's cry.
妈 我真的不知道该怎么办
Mom, I really don't know what to do.
你别管别人怎么说
Don't care about other people's opinions.
你一直是妈妈的骄傲
I have always been proud of you.
可是我总是让你难过
But I always make you sad.
那是你有本事
That's because you're capable.
别人想惹我难过
Other people can't make me sad
他还得掂量掂量有这个本事吗
even if they want to.
Mom.
趴在妈妈肩上哭吧
Cry on my shoulder.
想哭就哭出来
Cry if you want.
会好受一些的
It'll make you feel better.
Mom.
哭出来就好了
Things will be fine after a cry.
最快的方式
The fastest way is to deliver the goods
就是从贵阳厂区调货
from the Guiyang factory.
务必要赶上成都发往欧洲的货量
We must send the required amount of goods from Chengdu to Europe.
翊总
Mr. Yi,
我得提醒一下
allow me to remind you.
就算货备齐了
Even if we got the goods ready,
也赶不上今天最后一班中欧列车啊
we wouldn't have the time to load the last train of China Railway Express.
陆运走不了 可以走空运啊
If land transportation doesn't work, we can transport the goods by air.
小王总
Mr. Wang,
你知道空运的成本
do you know how many times higher the cost of air transportation is
是火车的多少倍吗
than that of land transportation?
一吨的货
If we transported
如果走空运的话
a ton of goods by air
就算全部卖完
and sold them out,
我们还是要亏钱
we'd still lose money.
我知道
I know.
但是欧洲市场开拓的时间
But we are new
还没几个月
to the European market.
如果我们延缓商品到货时间
Delaying the arrival of the goods
这样的违约和失信行为
means breaking the contract and promise.
是用再多钱都买不回来的
Money couldn't buy back our damaged reputation.
对吧 哥
Right, brother?
Yes.
正仁说得没错
Zhengren is right.
就这么办
Let's do this.
咖啡
Coffee.
休息五分钟
Let's take five.
不是 你知道不知道察言观色啊
Can't you see his look?
为什么用这个杯子装咖啡
Why did you pour coffee into that mug?
一点职场触觉都没有
Where is your workplace sensitivity?
您之前不是交代过我吗
But you told me
说翊总喜欢这个杯子
Mr. Yi liked that mug
不管喝什么都要用这个杯子装啊
and I should fill that mug with whatever he wanted to drink.
都多早之前说的了
I said that a long time ago.
此一时彼一时啊 朋友
Circumstances have changed, my friend.
算了算了 拿走吧
Never mind. Just take it away. (Cheng Jie Group)
嘉欣
Jiaxin,
我知道你生气
I know you're mad.
你不见我
You refused to meet me.
不肯听我说话
You refused to listen to me.
这都没关系
It's okay.
至少回个信息给我
But send me a message at least.
让我知道你还好
Let me know you're doing well.
可以吗
Okay?
全都是水
It contains so much water.
这都是什么东西啊
What is that?
全都是小虾
A shrimp.
你扔掉你扔掉
Throw it away. Throw it away.
你也太过分了
You've gone too far.
这边真漂亮
This place looks so beautiful.
你今天怎么有空来岛上看我
What made you come to the island and visit me today?
本来呢是准备请假的
Well, I was going to ask for a leave,
但是请假条刚递上去就被没收了
but my leave letter got confiscated right after I submitted it.
沈律师担心你
Mr. Shen was worried about you.
说还请什么假呀
He said there was no need to ask for a leave.
直接放我一天
He just gave me a day off,
让我来好好看看你
telling me to come here and check on you.
回去替我谢谢他
Thank him for me after you get back.
告诉他我没事
Tell him I'm fine
不用担心我
and don't worry about me.
Yeah.
嘉欣
Jiaxin.
我知道
I know
你现在不想看到王析翊
you don't want to see Wang Xiyi right now.
可是我觉得
But I think
你要不要试着跟他坐下来
you should try to sit down
好好聊一聊把事情说清楚啊
and talk things out with him.
沈律师说了
Mr. Shen said
他那天给你的那个补充协议
the supplementary agreement he gave you that day...
你不要再跟我提这件事了
Don't mention that to me again.
我不想听到任何有关他的消息
I don't want to hear anything about him.
也不要再跟我提起这个人
Don't mention him to me again.
天气真的有点冷了
It's really getting cold.
走吧
Come on.
你也该回去了
You should go back.
走吧
Let's go.
狄伦
Dylan.
你来了
Here you are.
你妈妈去你表姐家了
Your mother went to your cousin's home.
让我在这等你
She told me to wait here for you.
你有什么事吗
How can I help you?
我要离开上海了
I'm leaving Shanghai.
前两天我去王家
A few days ago, I went to the Wang family
替你把中山龙大师送你的陶偶
and took back the clay doll
拿回来了
Master Zhongshan Long had given you.
遇见了奶奶
I met Grandma.
奶奶非常担心你
Grandma was worried about you.
但是呢 她又怕打扰到你
But she didn't want to disturb you.
所以写了一封信
So she wrote a letter
让我转交
and asked me to give it to you.
嘉欣
Jiaxin,
你好吗
how are you doing?
这段时间
Recently,
奶奶不只一次想去看看你
the thought of visiting you has occurred to me repeatedly.
但是又怕你见了奶奶伤心
But I feared my presence would sadden you.
最后决定
In the end, I decided
提笔写下这封信
to write this letter.
除了表示奶奶对你的关心和思念
This is to express my concern, tell you I miss you,
也向你抱歉
apologize to you
和感谢
and thank you.
过去奶奶花了太多时间管公司
I spent too much time managing the company in the past.
表面上看上去风光
I looked glorious,
却赔上了亲情
but I lost kinship.
公司交给析翊后
After I handed the company over to Xiyi,
只能独自守着这个大宅子
I could only stay in the mansion alone.
一个冷冰冰的房子
It is a cold house.
还好你来到了我们家
Fortunately, you came to our house.
你的温暖和善良
Your warmth and kindness
一点一滴地改变了这个家
changed my family little by little.
让奶奶在有生之年
Because of you, I was able to enjoy
能够享受到天伦之乐
my family's companionship.
奶奶虽然希望你和析翊
I hope you and Xiyi
能够幸福长久地走下去
will live happily ever after.
但是奶奶不是个自私的人
But I'm not a selfish person.
正因为把你当成自己的亲孙女
I consider you my granddaughter.
所以要告诉你
Therefore I'm telling you this.
无论你愿不愿意原谅析翊
Forgive Xiyi or not,
一定不要自责
don't blame yourself.
不要困在失去小西米的伤痛里
Don't be trapped in the pain of losing Ximi.
奶奶也失去过孩子
I lost my child once.
太明白那种
I understand
刻骨锥心的痛
the unforgettable pain.
所以不管你做什么决定
No matter what your decision is,
奶奶绝对支持你
I fully support you.
好孩子
Good girl,
记着
remember
王家的大门
that the Wang family
永远为你敞开
will always be open to you.
愿你往后的日子
Hope you'll stay
平安
safe,
开心
cheery,
幸福
and happy in the days to come.
爱你的珍珠奶奶
Love, Grandma Zhenzhu.
Here.
你打算
Do you plan
回王家吗
to return to the Wang family?
一旦信任被毁灭
The trust has been destroyed.
就再也没有机会了
There is no second chance.
我不想再见到他
I don't want to see him.
那你
Then
要不要离开啊
will you leave?
离开
Leave?
去哪啊
Where can I go?
去一个
Someplace
没有他的地方
without him.
这些药
Here are some drugs.
这些药你带去
Take these drugs along.
你这一走都
God knows how long
不知道要多久了
you'll be gone.
在国外人生地不熟的
You'll be living in an unfamiliar country.
看病吃药到时候都成问题
It'll be difficult to see a doctor or take drugs there.
而且你说外国人那体质
Besides, foreign people's physiques
能跟中国人一样吗
are different from Chinese people's.
我就越想越不放心
The more I consider it, the more I worry.
得 得带着点这些药
You need to take these drugs.
你看你这皮肤现在这过敏还没好呢
Look at your skin. You haven't recovered from your allergy yet.
Yeah.
到了国外没人给你擦药了啊
Nobody will apply medicine for you in another country.
自己管好自己吧
You need to take care of yourself.
是啊
Yeah.
以后我犯了错
If I make a mistake out there,
也没人能治我了
nobody will get to punish me.
好啊 你这个坏丫头
Oh, you naughty girl.
我现在就把你给治服了
I'll whip your ass right now.
Mom.
我走了以后
After I leave,
你一个人可怎么办啊
will you be okay living alone?
你担心我什么啊
Don't worry about me.
我有手有脚的
I'm able-bodied.
我能有什么事啊
What could possibly happen to me?
咱们现在不也是吗
It's how I've been living all this time.
你说你在上海我在花鸟岛
You were in Shanghai and I was in Huaniao Island.
平时也见不到
We didn't see each other normally.
平时也就
We just met up
也就一个月见一回吧
once a month.
也不打电话
We didn't call each other.
偶尔打个电话 是吧
We occasionally called each other, right?
你不要拿我当借口
Don't take me as an excuse.
你该干什么干什么去
Do what you should do.
Alright?
你不想我
You won't miss me?
不想
I won't.
走吧
Go.
离开这里 去一个
Leave this place and go somewhere,
没有过去没有牵挂的地方
free from your past and concerns.
重新开始你的生活
Start over your life.
妈妈
I will
一直等着你
wait for you.
等我的女儿独立了
I will wait for my daughter to become independent
变漂亮了
and beautiful
开开心心地回家
and come home happily.
Mom.
对不起
I'm sorry.
哎呀 你
Oh, you...
别说对不起
Stop saying sorry.
我最不喜欢你说这些话了
I hate hearing that from you.
你没有对不起谁
You haven't done anything wrong to anyone.
以后妈妈只想听你说
From now on, I only want to hear
说说你的新生活
about your new life,
你都交往了哪些新的朋友
your new friends
去看过哪些好玩的事情
and the interesting things you've done.
早点把一个
Come back to me soon
健康的幸福的陈嘉欣带到妈妈面前
as a healthy and happy person.
好吗
Okay?
Yeah. ♪Those mistakes I made in my life,♪ ♪I take them well.♪ ♪You don't know a good thing♪ ♪till it's gone.♪ ♪When you fall in love with someone,♪ ♪you start to hope that love will be everlasting.♪ ♪In the great wilderness of the world, I can only see you.♪ ♪I want to give all my love to you.♪ ♪Can you summon♪ ♪love?♪ ♪What would you do♪ ♪for love?♪ ♪Don't say "I love you" yet.♪ ♪Don't fall in love with me yet.♪ ♪Fairytale should have an impressive beginning♪ ♪regardless of its ending.♪ ♪There is an understanding between us♪ ♪that you will finally find me.♪ ♪You are the only one who understands why I keep waiting.♪ ♪I will not run away from it, because you are my destiny.♪ ♪I'm looking for you.♪ ♪I'm waiting for you.♪ ♪I'm loving with you.♪