Chinese Zero to Hero
ENG SUB《明月照我心The Love by Hypnotic》EP25——主演:方逸伦,凌美仕,倪寒尽- YouTube

Channel: 腾讯视频
今日听雀砚说
Today, I heard from Queyan that
王妃收拾了一日的行李
the queen packed up her bags for the whole day.
为何要收拾行李呢
Why did you pack your bags?
自然有我的道理
Of course, I have my reason.
难不成
Do I have to
事事都要与王爷汇报吗
report everything to you?
莫不是又想回汐月了
Do you want to go back to Xiyue again?
今日本王的书房
Today, my study,
怕是被王妃毁得差不多了
I am afraid that it is probably destroyed by you.
是又如何
So what?
王爷成日看那些淫词艳曲
You look at those pornographic songs and poems all the time.
毁掉才好
It's good they are destroyed.
本王的礼记 六韬
My books are about morals and rules,
怎么到王妃口中便成淫词艳曲了
how can they become phonographic songs and poems in your mouth?
我是不懂
I don't understand.
王爷若是心疼那些古籍
If you are distressed about those ancient books,
不如请裴大小姐替您收拾
it’s better to ask Miss Pei to clean them up for you.
她学识渊博 处事稳重
She is knowledgeable and mature.
应该更合王爷心意才是
She should be more in line with your preference.
我走了
I'm leaving.
我要回去了
I want to go back.
明日我便回汐月去 放手
I will go back to Xiyue tomorrow, let go.
你且听本王把话说完
You listen to me carefully.
裴姝棠再是如何
No matter how knowledgeable and mature
学识渊博 处事稳重
Pei Shutang is,
奈何本王不喜欢
I don’t like her.
本王偏偏喜欢这种不通文采
I prefer the kind of princess who doesn't like to read,
耍耍小弯刀 使使小性子
who likes to play with her scimitar, has a small temper,
做得一碗怪味桂花糕的异国公主
and who makes a bowl of strange-tasting osmanthus cake.
当真
Really?
王妃怎么不问问本王
Why didn’t you ask me
那晚和裴姝棠有没有
if I did it with Pei Shutang that night?
有没有
Did you?!
现在不想走了
You don’t want to go now?
我就听听 听完就走
I will listen to it and then leave.
快说
Say it.
你若真想走 怎会等到现在
If you really want to go, why did you wait until now
来亭中见我呀
and came to see me in the pavilion?
我那是还没把你的书房给砸完
I haven’t finished destroying your study yet.
砸完我再走
I will leave after I finish that.
你听本王慢慢与你解释
You listen to me to slowly explain it to you.
等听完了
After listening to me,
再决定走不走 如何
then decide if you want to go or not, alright?
本王近日偶感风寒
I have been affected by a cold recently.
今夜会睡在那边
I will sleep there tonight.
你自便
You can do anything.
王爷 妾身有罪
Sir, I am guilty.
是凌王派你来的吧
It’s King Ling who sent you here, right?
令尊虽是户部侍郎
Although your father is a minister of the Ministry of Housing,
但本王尚未放在眼里
I don't care about his title.
光凭今夜这把剪子
Just tonight, with this scissors,
本王便可治你一个
I can punish you for the
谋刺亲王的重罪
sin of assassinating the prince.
既然王爷早已知道姝棠来意
Since you already knew my intentions,
那姝棠也无需隐瞒
then there is no need to hide it.
王爷 你想知道什么
Sir, what do you want to know?
姝棠知无不言
I can tell you anything.
大婚之夜
On your wedding night,
你放此物在身边
you put this thing beside you,
是为何用
for what use?
用以自尽
It's used to kill myself.
姝棠实乃心中自有良人
I have someone I love in my heart,
被逼嫁入王府 早已心灰意冷
but being forced to marry into the house has made me disheartened.
故 只求速死
Therefore, I only seek to die quickly.
你死了
If you are dead,
令尊一族将被你置于何地啊
what will happen to your father and family?
王爷 你有所不知
Sir, you don’t know.
姝棠的意中人
The person I love
乃是曾在家父手底下为官的
was once under my father’s command,
柏赏公子
mister Baishang.
父亲
My father,
父亲正是以柏赏公子的性命
my father threatened me with
为要挟
Baishang's life.
故而
Therefore...
本王真未想到
I really did not expect this.
裴龄竟然做了凌王的爪牙
Pei Ling actually became King Ling’s minion.
你且起来吧
Get up now.
王爷
Sir,
凌王命姝棠带着滢汀嫁入王府
King Ling ordered me to marry you with Yingting's company,
作为眼线
to help get information for him.
企图以此
He wants to
来破坏王爷和王妃的感情
destroy the relationship between you and the queen.
目的是想让王爷得罪于汐月
The purpose is to make you offend Xiyue.
姝棠有罪 请王爷饶恕
I am guilty, please forgive me.
你既已存必死之心
You already have the intention to die,
如今又告罪于本王
and now told me everything.
是有求于本王吧
Is there a demand that you have?
还望王爷能够可怜姝棠一片痴心
I hope that you can be pitiful of my love,
成全姝棠和意中人
and let me be with the man I love.
一个一进府就心存异心的奸细
A spy with ulterior motives since coming here,
本王为何要成全你
why would I fulfill your wish?
姝棠知道
I know that
王爷和王妃夫妻情深
you and the queen love each other deeply,
只是家父还曾经提到过
but my father also mentioned that
凌王不仅是派了姝棠和滢汀过来
King Ling did not only send me and Yingting,
在王府里
and that in your house,
还安插了另外一名眼线
he has another spy.
王爷 您若是肯成全姝棠的痴心
Sir, if you fulfill my wish,
姝棠愿意竭尽全力相助王爷
I am willing to do my best to help you,
替王爷找出那名眼线
and find the spy for you.
本王倒是很有兴趣知道
I am very interested to know it.
王爷 这是凌王给姝棠的
Sir, King Ling gave me this
一粒迷魂香丸
ecstasy pill.
本欲是想让姝棠
He wanted to let me
下在王爷的茶水中
put it in your tea.
既然你有足够的诚意相助本王
Since you have enough sincerity to help me,
那本王就成全你们
then I'll fulfill your wish.
此事一毕
After this matter,
本王自会设法送你出府
I will try to send you out of the house
与柏赏公子团聚
and reunite with Baishang.
多谢王爷
Thank you, sir.
故而本王与裴姝棠计议一番
Therefore, I made a plan with Pei Shutang,
需在滢汀面前
where we need to act in love
故意做做恩爱的样子
in front of Yingting,
使凌王觉得他计策已成
so that King Ling will feel that his plan has worked.
再寻时机
We'll look for time
将错误的情报送入凌王府
to send the wrong information to Ling,
便可以查清
so that we can find out
那个奸细究竟是谁
who that spy is.
所以 你这几日
So, these days you have been
与裴姝棠故作亲近
acting intimate with Pei Shutang
都是在做戏
just as an act?
还有 今日去司空府上也是
And today, going to Sikong's house as well?
那是自然
Of course.
那柏赏公子受凌王监视
Baishang is monitored by King Ling.
今日阿真好不容易躲过凌王耳目
Today, Zhen tried hard to avoid letting King Ling know it,
邀他来司空府饮茶
and invited him to his house to drink tea.
本王带她去
I took her there
不过是想让他们团聚一番罢了
because I want to let them reunite.
如今你将这计策告诉我
Now telling me about this plan,
岂不是前功尽弃
won't it ruin the plan?
我若再不告诉你
If I don't tell you now,
你都要回汐月了
you will go back to Xiyue.
现下已然知道了
You know it now.
你还要走吗
Are you still leaving?
原来这裴姝棠也是个可怜之人
It turns out that Pei Shutang has her own distress.
怎么了
What happened?
我只是想起
I just remembered about
我初来北宣之时
when I first came to Beixuan...
李谦
Li Qian.
我们同是政治联姻的牺牲品
We are the victims of a political marriage.
只是我比起她
But compared to her,
运气要好上太多了
my luck is so much better.
王妃 你竟对她产生了怜惜之心
Queen, you have pity for her.
那不如
So maybe,
我将她留在府上与你作个伴如何
I can keep her in the house to accompany you, alright?
王爷不想把她送走
You don't want to send her away,
莫非是自己舍不得她
could it be that you can't bear for her to leave?
如此说来
Speaking of it,
那裴姝棠品貌端正
Pei Shutang looks good,
就这么送走了
just sending her away like that
倒也可惜了
is a pity.
那可不行
Never.
如今你是我的
Now you are mine.
不许你再看其他女子
You are not allowed to look at other women. ♪Even if time can go back,♪ ♪I will not leave.♪ ♪Even if you still don't understand,♪ ♪I am always here.♪
既然要做戏
Since it is an act, ♪I am always here.♪
咱们就把戏做全
♪I am always here.♪ ♪Even if fields turn into sea,♪ you should act out the whole thing. ♪Even if fields turn into sea,♪ ♪Even if fields turn into sea,♪ ♪love does not come back.♪ ♪Wind comes and wind goes, we'll reschedule.♪
那你去啊
Then you go. ♪Wind comes and wind goes, we'll reschedule.♪
你去寻她
♪Wind comes and wind goes, we'll reschedule.♪ You go find her, ♪Wind comes and wind goes, we'll reschedule.♪
你这辈子都别想再踏进我的房里
♪Wind comes and wind goes, we'll reschedule.♪ and you can never step into my room again in your life. ♪Wind comes and wind goes, we'll reschedule.♪ and you can never step into my room again in your life.
你怎么如此不可理喻
Why are you so unreasonable?
不可理喻
Unreasonable?
如此看不上我
Since you don't like me,
你不如休了我
you might as well divorce me.
公主
Princess.
快快快 这次都有哪些人在
Hurry. Who are present this time?
公主 奴婢仔细看过
Princess, I checked carefully.
这几次啊 碧儿 坠儿 芙儿
These times, Bi, Zhui, Fu,
她们三个 每次都在
these three are present all these times.
每次都在 很好
They're here every time, good.
资王妃
Queen Zi.
你这样
You do this.
到那之后找一个叫忠叔的人
After that, go find someone named Zhong.
他会给你一盒砒霜
He will give you a box of arsenic.
下去吧
Go on.
Yes.
你到那里找一个叫忠叔的人
You go there to find someone named Zhong.
他会给你一包火药
He will give you a pack of gunpowder.
找一个叫忠叔的人
Find someone named Zhong.
他会给你一包迷魂香
He will give you a pack of ecstasy.
知道了吗
Do you understand?
知道了
Understood.
下去吧
Go on.
Yes.
你是说
You mean,
李谦和李明月为了裴姝棠的事
Li Qian and Li Mingyue, because of Pei Shutang,
吵得不可开交
are in a fight?
李明月甚至扬言想要回汐月
Li Mingyue even threatened to return to Xiyue,
还让你买火药
and also asked you to buy gunpowder?
正是
Yes.
也不知道那火药
I don't know who the gunpowder
是要买来对谁下手
will be used on.
奴婢怕得紧
I am afraid.
火药
Gunpowder?
李明月那个妖女
Li Mingyue, that demon girl.
真是好狠毒的手段
Such a cruel method.
李明月是汐月为了联姻
Li Mingyue was sent to Beixuan
送来我北宣
for diplomatic marriage.
她能大着胆子买起火药这等物什
She can boldly buy gunpowder and other things,
应是被裴姝棠气得不轻
probably because she is very mad.
想一不做二不休
She is willing to do extreme things.
不过为了顾及两国邦交
But caring for the diplomatic relations between the two kingdoms,
应该不会对李谦下手
she should not target Li Qian.
奴婢还听府里下人说
I also heard from the people in the house,
王爷与王妃争吵言语之间
that in the argument between the prince and the queen,
似有休妻之意
there might be a divorce.
休妻
A divorce?
李谦如此重情之人
Li Qian is so passionate,
怎会为了裴姝棠轻易休妻
how can he easily divorce his wife?
当日 当日我那般退让
I gave up so much on that day,
他都不肯让我入府
but he refused to let me enter his house.
凭什么那裴姝棠便可以
How come Pei Shutang can do it?
奴婢不敢有任何欺瞒
I don’t dare to have any deceptions.
王爷确实是这么说的
The prince did say it.
也许 也许只是一时气话
Maybe, maybe it's just the heat of the moment.
慧心
Huixin,
你未免也把李谦想得太好了
you think of Li Qian as too good of a person.
单看他对你如此薄情
Just by looking at how cruel he treats you,
便知此人
we can know that he
也不过是易被私欲蒙心之人
is just a person who is easily blinded by selfish desires.
况且
Moreover,
况且本王给了裴姝棠迷魂香
moreover, I gave Pei Shutang ecstasy.
你说什么
What did you say?
若果真如此
If so,
那裴姝棠会不会因此爱上李谦
then will Pei Shutang fall in love with Li Qian?
那她的话
Then her words,
便只可信得五分而已
are not fully credible.
不管怎么说
Anyway,
这美人计和离间计并行
using beauty combined with eliciting conflicts,
即不大成也是有所收获
even if it doesn't work fully, it's a big achievement.
现在
Now,
他二人不正是为了裴姝棠的介入
the two of them are having ulterior motives
而离心吗
because of Pei Shutang, right?
王爷说得是
You're right.
慧心也是这样想的
I think this way too.
既如此
That being the case,
是时候为他们加一把火了
it’s time to help them.
去办吧
Go ahead.
Yes.
凌王妃将这王府打理得真好
Queen Ling took care of this palace so well.
可今日
But today,
想必不光是邀臣妾来散心的吧
I don’t think it’s just to invite me to visit, right?
刚刚得到消息
I just got the news.
李明月怕是忍不住
Li Mingyue can’t help but
要有所行动了
act on it now.
那 那妾身该怎么办
Then, what should I do?
还请凌王妃务必救我性命
I need Queen Ling to save my life.
我何时说过
When did I say that
她想要你性命了
she wants you to die?
这哪里还用得上凌王妃说啊
Why do I need to be told by Queen Ling?
如今王爷夜夜宿在我这儿
Now, the prince stays with me every night.
那李明月定是恨我入骨
That Li Mingyue must hate me so much.
巴不得将我挫骨扬灰
She hopes that she can kill me.
故而还请王妃务必救我性命
Therefore, please save my life.
若是有个万一
If in that case,
妾身恐怕也无法再为您效力了
I am afraid I will not be able to work for you anymore.
那你猜
Then take a guess,
她会用什么方法来对付你
what method will she use to deal with you?
那个妖女能有什么能耐
What else does that demon girl know?
怕是逃不出下毒暗害这类路数
It's probably in the realm of toxic and harmful methods.
李明月派人采购火药
Li Mingyue sent people to buy gunpowder.
你竟连这都没有留意
You didn’t even pay attention to this?
还要我来告诉你
You need me to tell you this?
你以为凌王殿下让你嫁进资王府
Do you think that the royal King Ling sent you to marry into the house,
就是让你安安稳稳地做个侧妃吗
just to make you a safe and secure second wife?
火药
Gunpowder?
看来芙儿就是乔慧心的眼线
It seems that Fu is Qiao Huixin's spy.
什么 火药
What, gunpowder?
妾身入府
Since entering the house,
虽是为凌王殿下和您办事
although I have been doing things for you and King Ling,
可毕竟也只是一介女流
after all, I'm just a girl,
无论如何
no matter what,
也防不了她这一手啊
I can't stop her.
凌王妃 您一定要救我
Queen Ling, you must save me.
你不必担心
You do not have to worry about it.
可如此一来
But this being the case,
岂不是让我坐以待毙
do I need to sit still and wait to die?
小姐放心
Miss, rest assured.
奴婢觉得
I think
资王妃不见得真的要置你于死地
Queen Zi doesn't really want to put you to death.
闭嘴
Shut up.
我自己的性命
It's my own life,
岂是你一句不见得就能放心的
I cannot be reassured just based on your words.
我倒是想听听
I want to hear about
是怎么个不见得
why you don't think so.
依奴婢看 此事来得突然
I think, this thing happened so suddenly.
资王殿下虽冷落资王妃
Although King Zi acts cold toward Queen Zi,
却从未有过任何实在的惩戒
he has never ordered any real punishment on her.
奴婢担心
I'm worried that
他们可能只是在演戏
they are just acting.
胡说
That's nonsense.
王爷对我如何 对她如何
You know how the prince treats me,
你都看在眼里
and how he treats her.
以李明月的性格
With the character of Li Mingyue,
怎能容忍王爷如此演戏
how can she tolerate the prince acting this way?
滢汀所说也不无道理
It’s not unreasonable to say that.
我花了那么多时间和心思
I spent so much time and efforts,
都没能让李谦多看我一眼
but Li Qian won't even look at me.
你一入府 便能轻易做到
You did it easily when you entered the house.
我认识的李谦可不是这样子的
Li Qian, who I know, is not like this.
怎么 现在才觉得不对劲了吗
What, do you only feel that it's not right until now?
连滢汀都疑心未消
Even Yingting is suspicious,
你为何如此轻信李谦
why are you so convinced by Li Qian?
是 是我疏忽了
Yes, I am negligent.
许是因为王爷宠爱
Maybe it's because of the prince's love to me,
便一时失了分寸
I lost my judgement for a while.
还请凌王妃莫要疑心于我
Queen Ling, please don't be suspicious of me.
你堂堂资王侧妃
You are the second wife of King Zi.
纵使我疑心你
Even if I doubt you,
也奈何不了你
I can't do anything.
只是你要记得
Just that you have to remember,
若是出了什么差错
if something went wrong,
自有柏赏替你承担
Baishang will be punished because of you.
是 还望凌王妃不要为难柏赏
Yes. Queen Ling, please don't be harsh on Baishang.
妾身 妾身自会尽力而为
I will, I will do my best.
你是聪明人
You are a smart person.
相信你做事之前自会权衡轻重
I believe that you will weigh the cost and benefit before you do things.
可 万一
But in case,
那李明月真的想要对妾身下手
that Li Mingyue really wants to kill me,
又当如何
what should I do?
既然知道李明月有心害你
Since you know that Li Mingyue wants to hurt you,
只要她敢出手
as long as she dares to make a move,
我们便可以利用这点
we can take advantage of it,
彻底将她解决
and get rid of her.
那凌王妃是想如何利用此事
How does Queen Ling want to use this matter
将她彻底铲除
to thoroughly eradicate her?
可有需要妾身协助的地方
Is there a place where you need my help?
此事我还需跟凌王殿下细细商议
I still need to discuss this with King Ling.
况且 为了不露出马脚
Moreover, in order not to expose us,
你还是不知道的好
it's better if you don't know it.
既然如此
That being the case,
妾身便将身家性命
I will put my life
都交付于凌王妃手中了
in the hands of Queen Ling.
今日虽勉强让乔慧心信过我
Although I managed to let Qiao Huixin believe me today,
可她已然怀疑王爷和王妃在演戏
she already suspects that the prince and the queen are acting.
要如何打消她这份疑虑
How can I get rid of her doubts?
李明月
Li Mingyue.
你竟敢出手伤人
How dare you hurt people?
真当自己是泼妇了吗
Do you really see yourself as a shrew?
已经确定
It's confirmed.
芙儿是李询的另一个奸细
Fu is the other spy of Li Xun.
明明是她无故诬蔑我在先
It is obvious that she framed me in the first place,
竟然还敢恶人先告状
but she dares to complain.
真是恶毒
It’s really vicious.
然后呢
And then?
竟敢在本王面前狡辩
You dare to argue in front of me?
当真是目中无人
You're so arrogant.
看本王今日怎么教训你
I'll teach you a lesson today.
乔慧心已经怀疑我们两个在演戏
Qiao Huixin already suspects that the two of us are acting.
别闹了
Stop it.
对了 快帮本王想想
Right, help me think about
怎么骗过乔慧心
how to fool Qiao Huixin.
打我
Hit me.
你竟然还想打我
You want to hit me?
我要回汐月去
I'm going back to Xiyue.
老娘今天就跟你拼了
I will fight with you today. ♪Rain falling on flowers, in my dream I shed some tears.♪ ♪Long music sounds around the beam, I can't fall asleep.♪ ♪I am alone on the balcony, listening to the strings and thinking of whom?♪ ♪Flower shadows, tears on your face.♪
要让乔慧心相信
To let Qiao Huixin believe us, ♪Flower shadows, tears on your face.♪ ♪Flower shadows, tears on your face.♪
只有你出手打我
you must hit me. ♪Flower shadows, tears on your face.♪
不可 本王怎么下得去手啊
♪Flower shadows, tears on your face.♪ No. How can I bear to hit you? ♪Flower shadows, tears on your face.♪ ♪In a hurry you left, the ink on the paper has not even dried yet.♪
为了我们 唯有如此
For us, it's the only way. ♪In a hurry you left, the ink on the paper has not even dried yet.♪ ♪In a hurry you left, the ink on the paper has not even dried yet.♪ ♪Quietly sighing about the sadness of the foreign land.♪
本王今日便放过你
I will let you go today. ♪Quietly sighing about the sadness of the foreign land.♪ I will let you go today. ♪Borrowing two cups and drink to feel better.♪ ♪Borrowing two cups and drink to feel better.♪
若再做出格的事
If you dare to do more, ♪Borrowing two cups and drink to feel better.♪
本王便以牙还牙
♪Borrowing two cups and drink to feel better.♪ I will punish you. ♪Borrowing two cups and drink to feel better.♪ ♪Borrowing two cups and drink to feel better.♪ ♪When I am in love, I am alone.♪
委屈你了
You did so much. ♪When I am in love, I am alone.♪ ♪When I am in love, I am alone.♪ ♪It's ridiculous that I thought I was special.♪ ♪I left you and travelled thousands of mountains but cannot bypass love.♪ ♪In my dream, your beautiful face is far away.♪ ♪Time is long but life is short. Who will pity me?♪
这三日后便是雀落节
After three days, it is the bird festival.
是仓庚鸟成双归来筑巢的日子
It is the day when canggeng birds return to build their nests.
本王欲前往月老殿进香祈福
I want to go to the temple of the god of marriage to burn incense and make wishes.
但这月老殿
But the temple of the god of marriage,
应是与爱侣之人一同前往
is for lovers to go together.
若去的人多了就不灵了
If too many people go, it will not work.
王爷不用话里话外地恶心我
You don't need to disgust me with your words.
不想我去 我不去就是
If you don’t want me to go, I won't go,
免得王爷见了我心烦
so you won't see me and be upset.
Good.
既然王妃如此通情达理
Since the queen is so reasonable,
那本王便只带姝棠一同前去
then I will only go with Pei Shutang.
至于王妃
As for the queen,
就在府中静心思过吧
just think about your mistakes at home.
谢王爷错爱
Thank you for your care.
谢王妃体恤
Thank you for your understanding.
裴姝棠
Pei Shutang.
少在这儿得了便宜还卖乖
Stop showing off what you got.
我看你是嫌上次挨打挨得还不够
I think you feel that the beating the last time was not enough.
李明月
Li Mingyue.
本王面前 容不得你放肆
I can’t let you fool around before me.
那我便是放肆了
I will be arrogant,
王爷又当如何
what will you do?
难道还想出手打我不成
Do you want to hit me?
你以为我真的不敢吗
Do you think I really don't dare to hit you?
那你打呀
Then hit me.
王爷不是向来言出必行吗
Doesn't the prince always do anything he says?
你打呀
You hit me.
本王今天便给你个教训
I will teach you a lesson today.
日后
In the future,
日后 好自为之
in the future, behave yourself.
公主您
Princess, you...
咱们就没有别的法子了吗
Do we have no other way?
您为了让王爷打您
You want to let the prince hit you,
还用上了催眠之法
so you used hypnosis.
这下外伤内伤全有了
Now you have traumatic internal and external injuries.
这可如何使得
What can we do?
这才叫内外兼顾嘛
This is called taking care of the inside and outside.
反正我心宽皮厚 不碍事
Anyway, I don't care and my skin is thick. It's no big deal.
我也不想用催眠呀
I didn't want to use hypnosis,
可王爷如今这么疼我
but the prince cares about me so much now.
若是不用催眠
If I did not use hypnosis,
王爷如何下得去手
how can he hit me?
如何骗得过滢汀和芙儿她们呀
How can we deceive Yingting and Fu?
我九哥实在是太过分了
My ninth brother did too much.
居然还打人
He actually beat her.
还有没有王法了
He has no discipline.
康乐
Kangle.
你怎么来了
Why did you come?
这闲话也传得太快了吧
This gossip is spreading too fast.
本公主什么都知道了
I know everything.
走 我带你找九哥评理去
Let's go. Let me take you to my ninth brother.
别别别 他可是你九哥
Don't. He is your ninth brother.
你也不问问他为什么打了我
Why don't you ask him why he hit me,
就直接急着把胳膊肘往外拐
and rushed to favor me?
不管为什么 打人就是不对
No matter why he hit you, it’s not right.
九哥居然还打自己的结发妻子
My ninth brother actually beat his own wife.
这足以让本公主大义灭亲了
This is enough to make me destroy him.
说得好听
Well said.
你准备怎么为我打抱不平
How are you going to fight for me?
平时一副天不怕地不怕的样子
Usually, you're not afraid of anything,
一见了你九哥
but every time you see your ninth brother,
就跟耗子见了猫似的
you like a mouse who saw a cat.
那 那我豁出去了
Then, then I am going all out.
我去替你打他
I am going to beat him for you.
这也可以圆了本公主
This can also fulfill
打九哥的人生成就
my life achievement of hitting him.
你干吗啊
What are you doing?
你要去打我的夫君
You are going to fight my husband.
我自然要拦着你了
I naturally want to stop you.
这 难道又是你们夫妻俩
Is this, is this some strange
什么奇怪的情趣
kink between you two?
奴婢见过康乐公主 王妃
Greetings to Princess Kangle, and the queen.
这是侧妃让奴婢送来的绿豆糕
This is a green bean cake that is sent by the second queen.
说是安抚王妃
It is to comfort the queen.
什么安抚
What comfort?
我看她啊 分明就是奚落
I think, it’s clear that she is mocking me.
芙儿
Fu.
上一次我让你去买火药的事
Last time, I asked you to buy gunpowder.
你没有告诉别人吧
You didn't tell anyone, right?
没有没有
No, no.
王妃说过 不能告知旁人
You said that I can't tell others.
没有就好 你也别紧张
It's good that you didn't. Don't worry about it.
我买火药
I buy gunpowder,
只因康乐公主要我帮她做炮仗
because Princess Kangle asked me to help her to make fireworks.
你别误会了
Don't misunderstand it.
我何时让你帮我做炮仗
When did I ask you to help me make fireworks?
公主怎如此健忘
How can you be so forgetful?
明明就是你要的
Obviously you wanted it.
你别听公主胡说
Don't listen to the princess.
你先下去吧
Go ahead first.
Yes.
你买火药到底是
Why are you buying gunpowder?
你只要记得在雀落节那日
Just remember that at the bird festival,
千万不要去月老殿即可
don't go to the temple of the god of marriage.
她应该听见了吧
She should have heard it, right?
能做的都做了
I did everything I can do.
接下来
Next,
便等着雀落节那日的大戏便可
I will wait for the big show on the day of the festival.
你们到底要干吗
What are you doing?
又是打人又是买火药的
It’s all hitting people and buying gunpowder.
还有
And also,
那丫头又是怎么一回事
what is with that girl?
王妃
Queen.
说吧
Say it.
王妃 奴婢确定
Queen, I am sure that
资王妃就是想在雀落节之日
Queen Zi wants to, on the day of the bird festival,
用火药对付侧妃
use gunpowder to deal with the second queen.
你确定李谦和李明月
Are you sure that Li Qian and Li Mingyue
没有在演戏吗
are not acting?
绝不可能
It's impossible.
王爷今日不仅狠狠训斥了资王妃
The prince not only reprimanded the queen today,
还在众人面前出手打了她
he also hit her in front of everyone.
李谦如此自持的人
Li Qian is so self-disciplined,
竟出手打了她
he actually hit her.
看来是真的厌弃了
It seems that he really rejects her.
你回去后切莫露出行踪
Don’t show your whereabouts when you go back.
若李明月再有什么行动
If Li Mingyue has any further action,
马上来报
come to report immediately.
下去吧
Go on.
Yes.
芙儿的说法
Fu's statement
和滢汀之前的发现吻合
is in line with the findings of Yingting.
看来 李明月是真的被逼急了
It seems that Li Mingyue really feels compelled to
想除掉裴姝棠
get rid of Pei Shutang.
这样一来
Thus,
这雀落节
the bird festival
便是我们铲除李明月的最佳时机
is the best time for us to eradicate Li Mingyue.
既然李明月
Since Li Mingyue
想要用火药对付裴姝棠
wants to use gunpowder to deal with Pei Shutang,
那我们何不借此良机
then why don't we take this opportunity
也设法让李谦受伤
to also manage to get Li Qian injured?
一石二鸟
Use one stone to kill two birds.
不可
No.
你还是舍不得他
You still can't bear to hurt him?
自然不是
Naturally not.
让李谦死得这么痛快
Letting Li Qian die so happily,
太便宜他了
is too easy on him.
我要让他活着看到自己一无所有
I want him to live to see how he loses everything,
众叛亲离
and betrayed by everyone.
也罢 一切依你所愿
Whatever. It’s all up to you.
不过此事不容有失
However, this matter cannot have mistakes.
我们必须确定
We must make sure.
李明月将火药放在何地
Where did Li Mingyue put the gunpowder?
现在便是那些口口声声
Now it’s the time for those
效忠于王爷的人
people who claim to be loyal to the prince
该出手的时候了
to act on it.
李明月
Li Mingyue.
这次我定要让你付出代价
I will let you pay the price this time.
慧心
Huixin.
你可知世上何为最可笑之事
You know what is the most ridiculous thing in the world?
那便是我明明早已知道真相
That is, I obviously already know the truth,
你却还在说谎
but you are still lying,
还说得这么真
and say it like it's true,
这么信誓旦旦
and so determined.
然而 我却仍想信你
However, I still want to believe you.
微臣参见资王妃
Greetings to Queen Zi.
我这里有一包东西
I have a bag of things here.
是给我们家王爷的惊喜
It's a surprise for our prince.
需得我亲自埋在这香炉之中
I need to bury it in this incense burner.
也不知王妃
I don't know what the queen
这是准备了什么好东西啊
has prepared.
自是祈求夫妻和顺的东西
Naturally, I prayed for the harmony between husband and wife.
你还想验验不成
Do you want to test it?
下官不敢
I do not dare to.
切记
Remember,
明日雀落节
tomorrow during the bird festival,
在王爷来进香之前
before the prince comes to burn the incense,
莫要让任何人接近这香炉
don't let anyone approach this incense burner,
包括你的人
including your people.
也不许任何人在这香炉中进香
No one is allowed to put incense in this incense burner either.
一定要让王爷
Be sure to let the prince,
在明日雀落节的时候
at the time of tomorrow’s bird festival,
上那头炷香
burn the first incense.
是 必是头炷香
Yes. It must be the first incense.
可够
Enough?
谢王妃 下官自会安排
Thank you, I will arrange it.
王妃 请
Queen, please.
你先退下吧
You may dismiss now.
莫要扰了本王妃
Don’t disrupt my
为王爷祈求的诚心
sincerity for the prince.
Yes.
快 快
Hurry. Hurry.
公主 您可得小心点
Princess, you have to be careful.
这可不是闹着玩的
This is not a joke.
公主 这是做什么
Princess, what is this?
为了让那香燃到那根引线
In order to let the incense burn to the thread,
需得撒上些火药
I need to sprinkle some gunpowder.
这样 明日无论那根香插在何处
So, no matter where the incense is inserted tomorrow,
都能让那个
I can make that...
Hurry.
Let's go.
眼看雀落节将至
Tomorrow's bird festival is coming.
询儿一直在忙着内外布防的事情
Xun has been busy with internal and external defenses.
臣妾已有多日没有见着他
I have not seen him for many days.
今日一细看
Taking a closer look today,
似是清瘦了不少
it seems that he is a lot thinner.
母妃不必担心
Mother, you don't have to worry.
儿臣只愿能为父皇分忧
I am willing to share the worry of my father.
惊蛰初 仓庚鸣
At this time, canggeng birds sing.
兴安百姓都会出城游玩
All the people of Xing'an will go out to play in the city.
的确要让城中守卫好好防护
It is true that the guards in the city should be well prepared
不能松懈呀
and cannot relax.
皇上准备如何过雀落节呢
Emperor, how will you celebrate the festival?
爱妃 你想听戏还是放灯
Love, do you want to listen to shows or put out lights?
朕依你便是
I will listen to you.
父皇 儿臣有个主意
Father, I have an idea.
在此斗胆
I dare to say it here,
不知是否合父皇与母妃的心意
but I don't know if father and mother will like it.
你有什么巧心思
What are your clever ideas?
快快说来听听
Come and tell us quickly.
如今叛贼已销声匿迹
Now that the rebels are gone,
天下太平
there is peace,
父皇大寿将至
and father's birthday is coming.
今年又恰逢父皇与母妃
This year is also coincidentally the 25th anniversary
相伴整二十五载
of father and mother.
父皇何不借此时机
Father, why don't you take this opportunity
携母妃同去月老殿进香
to bring mother to the temple of the god of marriage?
既可与民同乐
You can enjoy the common people,
又可感谢月老所赐良缘
and also thank the god of marriage for the good fortune.
询儿有心了
Xun, you're thoughtful.
皇上
Emperor.
朕刚才说了
I just said that
一切都依你 自然不会食言
I will listen to you. I won't eat my words.
这样询儿
This way, Xun,
你便陪朕和你母妃一起
you will accompany your mother and me.
对了
Right.
让谦儿也携家眷一起参加
Let Qian also take his family to attend.
询儿 此事就交于你办了
I will hand it over to you.
儿臣遵旨
I accept it.
启禀皇上
Emperor,
据钦天监回报
according to the astrology department,
今日由资王上这头炷香
today, letting King Zi put in the first incense
方能在雀落之日普香十方
at the day of the bird festival will bless everyone.
很好
Well.
既然如此
That being the case,
谦儿 这头炷香就由你来上吧
Qian, the first incense is up to you.
Yes.
姝棠
Shutang.
姝棠
Shutang.
王爷心中所想 妾身明白
I understand what you're thinking.
就让妾身先来吧
Let me do it first.
Okay.
月老在上
Dear the god of marriage,
信女诚心感念所赐良缘
I wholeheartedly believe in the good marriage you gave me.
只愿能与所爱之人长相厮守
I only wish to be able to stay with the people I love,
再无磨难
with no more hardships.
望月老保佑 成全信女
I hope the god of marriage can bless me and fulfill my wish.
本王本不奢求今生能遇良缘
I do not expect to be able to meet the love of my life in this life.
种种经历
After various experiences,
今日回首 方才得知
I only learned today that
月老早已有所安排
the god of marriage has already arranged,
将良人送至本王身边
to send my love to my side.
此红线牵得如此紧
This red string of marriage is so tight,
牵得如此纠缠
and so entangled
险些被本王扯坏
that it was almost ruined by me.
想来着实可笑
It is really funny.
今日 本王诚心感谢月老赐缘
Today, I sincerely thank the god of marriage.
愿生生世世与所爱之人
I hope to never leave and never be apart
不离不弃 难舍难断
from the love of all my lives.
望月老成全
I hope the god of marriage may fulfill my wish.
谦儿和新妇如此恩爱
Qian and his new bride are so loving.
朕心甚慰
I am happy.
父皇
Father.
今日九弟与儿臣想到一块去了
Today, ninth brother and I thought of the same idea.
不过怎么不见资王妃
But why don’t I see Queen Zi?
莫非
Did
九弟今日只携带了侧妃前来进香
ninth brother only bring his second wife here today?
资王 这是为何
King Zi. Why is this?
禀父皇 儿臣府中有事
Father, there is something at my house.
需王妃在府中操持
The queen needs to be there to take care of it.
所以便只带了侧妃前来
So I only brought my second wife.
也罢
Whatever.
李明月乃是正妃
Li Mingyue is the first wife,
理应在府内主持家务
she should be responsible for housework at home.
上香
Incense.
皇上
Emperor.
Go.
启禀皇上
Emperor.
微臣曹富护驾来迟
I came late to protect you.
请皇上恕罪
Emperor, please forgive me.
何事如此惊慌
What so rushed?
启禀皇上
Emperor.
微臣查到
I found that
有火药在兴安城流通
there is gunpowder circulating in Xing'an City.
且刚有线人来报
And my people just reported that
这月老殿也有居心叵测之人
there are ill-intentioned people here at the temple of the god of marriage,
故意布设火药
who deliberately deployed gunpowder.
臣护驾来迟
I came late.
请陛下恕罪
Please forgive me.
火药
Gunpowder? People come, people leave, roads continue extending far away. The tracks from the last life. The views are fading away, just like winter is coming, this moment becomes unreachable. Use paper and a pen to record the eternal secret, whose name I'm writing? Wearing a white elegant dress, we met in the vast crowd. The snow has no trace but feelings, turns into a soft tear. See those stars fly through the sky, yet they're so far and so illusory. The complicated plots from the next life, we still take pity on everything. I stop here, gentle and soft, it's all because of you. I stop here, gentle and soft, it's all because of you.