Chinese Zero to Hero
ENG SUB《陈情令The Untamed》EP40——主演:肖战、王一博、孟子义- YouTube

Channel: 腾讯视频
真是叫人费解
You have puzzled me.
你们姑苏蓝氏好歹也是仙门望族
You Lan Clan of Gusu is an influential gentry family after all.
当年魏无羡做了什么
What Wei Wuxian did back then
人尽皆知
is known to us all.
怎么到你蓝思追说话
How can you take a bizarre stance
立场这么奇怪
when it comes to your opinions?
难不成还想给魏婴开脱不成
Do you want to justify Wei Ying's behavior?
我并非是想给他开脱
I didn't want to justify his behavior.
只是建议
I just suggest
不清楚事情的来龙去脉之前
before knowing context of the matter,
不要随意下定论
we should not pass judgment randomly.
当年穷奇道截杀
That year when he was attacked in Qiongqi Road
血洗不夜天
and purged Nevernight,
多少修士命丧他手
how many cultivators died because of him,
命丧温宁和阴虎符之下
Wen Ning and Stygian Tiger Amulet?
这是无可争议的事实
This is an incontrovertible fact.
难道还不能下定论吗
Can't we pass judgment now?
他唆使温宁杀害我父亲
He instigated Wen Ning to kill my father
害死我母亲
and got mother killed.
这仇我永远不会忘
I will never forget that feud.
还有什么好开脱的
How can you justify his behavior?
你们为什么
Why are you
因为这个事吵来吵去的
arguing over this?
我们不要提了好不好吗
Let's not talk about it, shall we?
正吃着呢 菜都凉了
We were in middle of dining and the dishes are half-warmed.
对啊 有什么好吵的
Right. There is nothing worthy of arguing.
思追也就是不留心罢了
Sizhui just didn't pay attention.
他随口一说 哪能想那么多啊
He just talked causally without deep consideration.
快吃饭吧 大小姐
Just eat your dinner, Young Mistress Jin.
大家都饿了
Everyone is hungry.
是啊
Right.
我们刚刚从义城出来
We just got out of that Coffin Town.
怎么也算是过命的交情了吧
We are somewhat Damon and Pythias anyway.
你明天就要回金麟台了
You will go back to Jinlintai tomorrow.
我们总不能
We can't
现在在这吵来吵去的吧
quarrel all the time here.
抱歉
Sorry.
是我考虑不周失言了
I didn't think my speech over.
请坐吧 金公子
Please sit down, Childe Jin.
再吵下去
If we continue to quarrel
把含光君引下来就
and attract Hanguang Jun's attention...
客官要点什么
What do you need, sir?
Liquor.
好嘞 您稍等
Sure. Give a second please.
思追
Sizhui.
走走走
Go. Go. Go.
客官 您的酒
Sir, your liquor.
吃啊
Eat.
刚才是我看错了吗
Did I see wrong just now?
看错什么
What?
含光君拿的是酒啊
It was liquor that Hanguang Jun was holding.
公子
Childe.
温宁
Wen Ning.
刚才那是
That was...
江姑娘的儿子
son of Lady Jiang?
魏婴
Wei Ying.
魏婴
Wei Ying.
来啦
You are here.
有酒
Liquor?
好酒
Good liquor.
蓝湛
Lan Zhan,
你不陪我喝一杯吗
wanna drink with me?
兄长认出你了
My brother has recognized you.
江澄也知道你是谁了
Jiang Cheng also knows who you are.
知道又能怎么样
So what they do?
所以我真的很好奇啊
So I am really curious.
你到底是怎么认出我的
How did you recognize me?
我也很好奇
I am also curious.
你记性为何那么差
Why do you have such a poor memory?
我也希望我记性很差
I also wish I had a poor memory.
下个月
Next month,
与我一同上金麟台吧
accompany me to Jinlintai.
去那儿干吗
Why?
还差首级
Only the head is missing.
所以你是觉得
So you think
赤锋尊的头颅会被他藏在身边
the head of Red Blade Master is hid near him.
如果说赤锋尊的头颅
If the head of Red Blade Master
真的在金麟台的话
is in Jinlintai,
那就证明了我们的推测
it confirms our speculation.
只是泽芜君他
It's just Zewu Jun...
泽芜君
Zewu Jun.
魏公子所言不错
Childe Wei has a good point.
事关重大
It matters a lot.
还请魏公子与忘机一并上金麟台
So Childe Wei, please go to Jinlintai with Wangji.
如若真能找到证据
If you can find evidences,
我定当以公理论处
I certainly will treat it based on justice.
姑苏蓝氏入场
Lan clan of Gusu enter please. = Swearing to be brothers = = Ambush = = Benevolence and authority =
走吧
Let's go.
泽芜君
Zewu Jun.
江宗主
Clan Leader Jiang.
含光君
Hanguang Jun.
过往可从没在金麟台的清谈会上
I never saw you at the Cultivation Conference
见到过含光君
in Jinlintai before.
这次怎么有兴趣来了
Why are you interested this time?
泽芜君
Zewu Jun,
过往外访不是从不带闲杂人等吗
you never took freeloaders in the past visit.
这次是怎么回事
What is going on this time?
破天荒啊
Once in a blue moon.
不知是哪位名士大能
Who is this famous and talented cultivator?
可否为江某引见一二
Could you please introduce him to me? = Pageant Hall =
二哥
Second brother.
二哥
Second brother.
阿瑶
Yao.
你怎么不提前告诉我
Why don't you tell me in advance
还有忘机也来了
that Wangji is also coming?
舅舅
Uncle.
你还知道叫我舅舅
You still remember to call me uncle?
江宗主
Clan Leader Jiang.
阿凌早就知道错了
Ling has known he was wrong.
这几天他怕你罚他
These days he was so afraid of being punished by you
怕得连饭都吃不下去
that he could barely have meals
觉也睡不好
and sleep well.
小孩子顽皮
Children are naughty.
你最疼他的
You are the one who love him dearest.
就不要跟他计较嘛
Please don't be angry with him.
对对对
Yes. Yes. Yes.
小叔叔可以为我作证
Uncle Jin can testify for me.
我这几天胃口都不好
These days I had a poor appetite.
胃口不好 气色倒挺好
Poor appetite? But you look very well.
怕是也没少吃几顿
You must have eaten not less than normal time.
你怎么来了
Why are you here?
我 我来蹭饭
I... I come to eat free meal.
你竟然还敢过来
How dare you come here?
我不是警
好啦
Didn't I warn... That's fine.
来了便是客
He is a guest since he is here.
金麟台别的不敢多说
One thing I am sure about Jinlintai is
饭是一定够吃的
that our food will satiate you.
二哥
Second brother,
你们先到里面坐着
you go inside and sit please.
我去那边看看
I'll go check elsewhere
顺便给你们安排一下
and arrange it for you by the way.
不必麻烦
Don't bother.
这怎么能叫麻烦呢
It doesn't bother me.
到我这里来就不要跟我拘束嘛
Since you are in my place, be my guest please.
Please.
是他啊
It's him.
我听说他被轰出去了
I heard that he has been thrown out.
对呀
Right.
怎么还让他来啊
Why was he still allowed in?
脸皮可真够厚的
He is so shameless.
多谢
Thanks a lot.
含光君
Hanguang Jun.
含光君
Hanguang Jun.
何事
What?
这里的人好像都认识莫玄羽
It seems everyone here knows Mo Xuanyu.
如果他们问我一些奇怪的问题
If they ask me some strange questions
我答不上来
which I can't answer,
就只能装疯卖傻了
I'll have to play the fool.
自便
Suit yourself.
我这不是怕丢你的脸嘛
I am just afraid of losing your face.
只须你不主动招惹旁人
As long as you don't provoke others. = Qin Su =
明日为期三日的清谈会
Tomorrow the three-day Cultivation Conference
将会正式开始
will start officially.
今日于斗妍厅设宴
Today the banquet is held in Pageant Hall.
还望宾主尽欢
I hope everyone may enjoy it.
不醉不归
Let's drink until drunk.
请共饮此杯
I propose a toast to all of you.
共饮此杯
We propose a toast to you.
三哥
Third brother.
怀桑你怎么了
Huaisang, what happened?
有话好好说
Talk slowly.
三哥
Third brother.
我该怎么办啊
What should I do?
你一定要帮我
You have to help me.
最后一次 你再帮我最后一次
Last time. You have to help me the last time.
你的事上次我不是
Last time haven't I
已经帮你解决了吗
helped you to solve
上次的事情解决了
your problem?
这次又有新的事情啊
But new problems appear.
你要不帮我
If you don't help me,
我就死给你看
I will commit a suicide before you.
阿愫 你先回去吧
Su, why don't you go back first?
那个 怀桑
Well... Huaisang,
我们找个地方坐着说啊
let's find a place to sit and talk.
三哥
Third brother.
这是怎么了
What's wrong?
我怎么办啊三哥 二哥
What should I do, third brother, second brother?
二哥
Second brother.
二哥
Second brother.
叫我怎么办啊二哥 怀桑
- What should I do, second brother? - Huaisang.
来 咱们走
Come on. Let's go.
要帮我啊你
Please help me.
含光君
Hanguang Jun.
今日若有什么招待不周之处
If we entertain ill today,
还望见谅
please excuse us.
那我就先失陪了
And I shall leave you to yourself.
这兰陵金氏看我的人
People from Jin clan of Lanling
眼神都好奇怪啊
look at me in a strange way.
这个莫玄羽到底做了什么呀
What on earth did Mo Xuanyu do?
莫不是一丝不挂地当众示爱吧
Did he court someone nakedly in public?
不过这又怎么了
But that doesn't sound too bad to me.
不如这样吧蓝湛
How about this, Lan Zhan.
我找一个人打探一下消息
I'll find a person for some information.
江澄就麻烦你帮我盯着
Please watch out for Jiang Cheng for me.
如果他不来找我那是最好
It's the best if he doesn't come after me.
如果他来找我的话
But if he does,
你就帮我挡一下
cover for me.
别走远
Don't go far.
知道了
I know.
走远了我们就晚上见
If I go far, we meet each other tonight.
记得你的身份
Remember your identity.
等我
Wait for me.
你怎么进来的
How did you get in?
I...
我还以为我看错了
I thought I saw wrong.
原来真是他
It's him indeed.
I...
不是你还能有谁
who else can it be besides you?
莫玄羽
Mo Xuanyu.
你居然还有脸回来
How could you be so shameless to come back?
金阐
Jin Chan, = Jin Chan from Jin clan of Lanling =
你来这干什么
what are you doing here? = Jin Chan from Jin clan of Lanling =
这里不关你的事
what are you doing here? It's none of your business.
没我的事难道有你的事了
Why is it your business?
你管我想干什么
What I'll do doesn't concern you.
别乱来
Don't be reckless.
什么叫乱来
What is "reckless"?
我教训教训我们家
Is there a problem
一个不知检点的门生怎么了
if I lecture one of our misbehaving disciple?
醒醒吧
Wake up.
他早就被扫地出门了
He has long been swept out like rubbish.
根本就不是咱们家的门生
So he is not our disciple at all.
那又怎么样
So what?
怎么样
"So what"?
你难道不知道
Don't you know
他今天是跟谁过来的吗
whom he come with?
要想教训他
If you want to lecture him,
也得问问含光君吧
you have to ask Hanguang Jun for permission.
金凌
Jin Ling,
你以前不也是很讨厌他吗
didn't you dislike him very much before?
怎么今天突然变脸了
Why have you changed your attitude now?
你怎么那么多废话
Cut the crap.
我讨不讨厌他跟你有什么关系
It's none of your business whether I dislike him or not.
这个人
This guy
不知廉耻 纠缠敛芳尊的夫人
was shameless so that he pestered Lianfang Zun's wife.
你有什么资格替他说话
Who are you to speak for him?
莫玄羽啊莫玄羽
Mo Xuanyu. Mo Xuanyu.
你纠缠谁不好
You can pester anyone.
偏要去纠缠金光瑶的夫人
Why did you pester Jin Guangyao's wife?
这不找死吗
Did you wish for death?
别废话了 找打吧你
Stop your nonsense. Looking for a fight?
要打便打 还怕你不成吗
Let's fight then. Why should I be afraid of you?
你又要叫那条狗帮忙
You want to call the dog for help again.
我今天还就不叫仙子了
I won't summon Fairy this time.
就算不叫仙子
Even if I don't call Fairy here,
我也能把你们打趴下
I can beat all of you down.
你还站在这干吗
Why are you still standing here?
你干吗 找死吗
What are you doing? You want to die?
学会了没
Have you learned it?
什么
What?
疼疼疼
Ouch. Ouch. Ouch.
怎么样 还打不打
How about that? Do you want to continue?
不打了不打了
No. No.
金凌你给我等着
Jin Ling, expect my revenge!
这么高兴
You are so happy.
第一次打赢了
First time to win a fight?
单打独斗从来都是我赢
I always win in a one-on-one fight.
但是金阐那小子
But Jin Chan
每次都找一堆帮手
are with a bunch of helpers all the time.
忒不要脸了
He is really shameless.
刚才那招谁教你的
Who taught you that?
含 含光君教我的呗
Han...Hanguang Jun did.
含光君还教你这个
Hanguang Jun taught you that?
当然会教
Of course he did.
我跟你说
Tell you what,
你这是第一次用这招
this is the first time you use that move.
你要是多用几次呢
If you use it for more times,
他们就会把你破解了
they will find a way to counter you.
到时候就没那么简单了
It won't be this easy in that case.
怎么样
What do you think?
要不要跟我多学几招
Do you want to learn more from me?
你这个人怎么这样子
What kind of person are you?
我小叔叔从来都是劝我
My uncle Jin always calms me down.
你居然还怂恿我
How should you incite me?
劝你 劝你什么
Calm you down? What does he say?
劝你不要跟人打架
Tells you not to get into a fight
要跟别人好好相处是吧
and get along well with others?
差不多吧
More or less.
我跟你说 金凌
I tell you, Jin Ling,
你可千万别听他的
don't listen to him.
等你长大以后
When you grow up,
你会发现你想打的人更多
you will find that you want to beat more people.
但是到那个时候
But at that time,
你就必须
you'll have to
不得不跟这些人好好相处
get along well with those people.
所以趁着你年纪还小
So when you are still young,
想打什么人就痛痛快快地去打吧
beat those who you want to beat.
真的
Really?
当然是真的了
Sure.
你这个年纪
At your age,
不轰轰烈烈跟别人干几场
without several decent fights,
你的人生就不完整
your life is not complete.
你胡说八道些什么
What are you talking about?
我小叔叔那是为我好
My uncle Jin has my best interests in his heart.
好好好
Right. Right. Right.
对了
By the way,
你来后院干什么
what are you doing in backyard?
难道你还贼心不死
Do you still have the lewd intent?
我实话告诉你
To be honest,
你可千万不要跟别人说啊
please don't tell others.
我其实已经移情别恋了
Actually, I have fallen in love with someone else.
离开的几个月里
In those months when I left,
我深深地发现金夫人
I have deeply understood that Mrs. Jin
并不是我理想的类型
is not my type.
而且也不太适合我
Besides she is not suitable for me.
所以这一次来呢
So this time
我是专门来给她道歉的
I come here specifically for apologizing to her.
别嗯啦
Stop mumbling.
你答应不喊 我就放开你
If you promise me not to shout, I will let you go.
You...
到底是不是莫玄羽
are you really Mo Xuanyu?
你不是见过我真实的样子吗
Didn't you see my face?
莫玄羽一直疯疯癫癫的
Mo Xuanyu is being crazy all the time.
都说他毁了容
Everyone says he is disfigured
一直遮遮掩掩
and covers his face all the time.
不是戴面具就是涂白粉
He either wears a mask or is caked with white powder.
谁记得他长什么样子
Who remembers his face?
You...
算了
forget about it.
也懒得管你是谁
I don't care who you are.
你既然戴着这个面具
Since you have worn the mask,
反正就不要在这里出现了
don't turn up here again
省得被我小叔叔发现又要误会
in case that my uncle Jin finds and misunderstands you.
我给你三个数
I count to three.
要是再不走的话
If you don't leave,
我就要喊仙子来了
I will call Fairy.
Three.
你这孩子
Two. You stupid kid.
好好说话 叫什么狗啊你
In middle of a nice talk, why call a dog?
蓝湛
好喝
= Fangchen Pavilion =
蓝湛
我好像有点醉了
Lan Zhan. Tasty.
别闹
Lan Zhan, I am a little drunk.
此去千万要小心
Don't kid me. Be careful when you go. = Fragrance Hall =
怎么回事
晚上在宴厅里分明还气色很好
阿愫
你在干什么
你手里拿的是什么
阿愫
你神色不太对劲
怎么啦
What happened? Tonight during the banquet, she looked distinctly well.
我见了一个人
她告诉了我一些事
还给了我一封信
什么人
对方说什么
你就信什么吗
她不会骗我的
绝对不会
这封信上写的
是不是真的
Su. What are you doing? What are you holding? Su, you don't look well. What's wrong?
这不是真的
I met a person.
全部都是无稽之谈 构陷之词
你骗我
She told me something
事到如今你还想骗我
and gave me a letter. Who?
阿愫
You buy
我实话实说 你又不信
everything she told you? She will never lie to me. Never.
真叫人为难
What is written in this letter... is it true?
天哪
天哪
你真的
你真的太可怕了
你怎么能
你怎么能
It's not true. It is made up to set me up. You lie to me.
那封信上到底写了什么
Now you still want to lie to me.
金光瑶杀了赤锋尊
还是莫玄羽的事
不对
这两件事都不至于
Su.
这么激烈恶心到吐啊
You don't believe me when I tell the truth.
阿愫
你我夫妻多年
一直琴瑟和鸣
I don't know what to do.
相敬如宾
作为一个丈夫
God!
我自问待你很好
God!
你这样
You are really...
真的很伤我的心
你是待我好
You are really horrible.
可是我
How could you?
宁可从来就不认识你
How could you?
难怪
你自从
之后就再也不
你做出这种事情
还不如干脆杀了我
What on earth is written on the letter?
阿愫
Jin Guangyao killed Red Blade Master
你不知道这件事情之前
or it is about Mo Xuanyu?
我们不是过得好好的吗
No. Those can't make Mrs. Jin
这其实并没有什么的
feel so disgusting that she throws up.
根本不会对你造成实质性的影响
Su, we are husband and wife for many years
只是心里作怪而已
and live together harmoniously,
你实话实说
respecting each other like guests.
阿松
As a husband, I think I have treated you well.
阿松是怎么死的
阿松
Your acting like this
你不是早就知道了吗
makes me heart-broken.
我们的儿子是被别人害死的
You have been treating me well.
害死他的人我也已经清理掉
But I
为他报仇雪恨了
你突然提他干什么
would rather never know you.
我是知道
可我现在怀疑
No wonder
我以前知道的全是假的
after that
阿愫
你在想什么
you never...
阿松是我的儿子
Instead of doing such a disgusting thing,
你以为我会对他做什么
I prefer that you just kill me.
你宁可相信一个藏头藏尾的人
一封来历不明的信
你都不肯相信我吗
就是因为他是你的儿子
Su,
我才觉得可怕
before you know it, we've been leading a happy life.
你以为我会觉得你做什么
In fact, it's nothing. It will not affect you in the essence.
你连这种事情你都做得出来
It's just physiological.
你还有什么不敢做的吗
Tell me the truth. Song...
不要再胡思乱想了
How did Song die?
你告诉我
Song, haven't you already known it?
今天你去见了谁
Our son was killed by others.
谁给你的这封信
And I have killed those who killed him
你要干什么
and revenged for him.
那个人能告诉你
就能告诉其他人
Why do you mention him suddenly? I know.
能写一封信
就能写第二封 第三封 无数封信
But now I suspect everything I know is fake.
你打算怎么办
Su. What are you thinking about?
任这件事被人捅出去吗
Song was my son. What do you think I would do to him?
阿愫
You would rather believe a cowardly and hidden person
就算我求你了
and a letter without a reliable source, than believe me?
求你无论看在什么情分上
It is just because he was your son that makes me scared.
你告诉我
给你这封信的人
What do you suppose I think what you would do?
是谁
You even did things like that, then what else you wouldn't do?
这人向秦愫揭穿金光瑶的秘信
定是要让金光瑶身败名裂
Don't be lost in various conjectures.
却不知这个人
You tell me
和指引我们找赤锋尊尸体的
是否是同一个人
who did you meet today? Who gave you the letter?
阿愫
You... what do you want to do?
你不是人
Since that person has told you,
你就是个疯子
he could also tell others. One letter could be forged,
阿愫
then the second, the third, infinite letters could be forged.
当初我真的没有第二条路可以走
What's your plan?
原本我也打算瞒你一辈子
不让你知道这件事
Allow her to tell everyone?
可现在已经被告诉你的那个人
彻底毁了
Su. I beg you, for the sake of whatever,
你觉得我脏
觉得我恶心
please tell me
这都没有什么
who
可如果这件事被传了出去
gave you the letter?
你是我的妻子
别人会怎么看你 会怎么想你
你不要说了不要再提醒我了
This person reveals Jin Guangyao's secrets to Qin Su. He must be determined to utterly discredited Jin Guangyao.
我宁愿跟你半点关系都没有
But whether this person is the one who directed us to the corpse of Red Blade Master?
我知道我现在说什么
你都不会相信了
Su.
可当初我是真心的
You are not a human. You are a lunatic.
我始终记着
你不曾对我的出身
Su.
说过半点什么
I really didn't have choice at that time.
我这辈子都感激你
Originally I wanted to conceal it for your whole life without your knowing. But now the person who told you all has destroyed everything.
也想敬你
怜你
爱你
You think I am dirty and disgusting.
可是你要知道
It doesn't matter.
别人不害阿松
But if it is spread around,
阿松也必须死
since you are my wife, what will others think of you?
他只能死
Stop talking. Stop reminding me.
如果再让他继续长大 你和我
I prefer to not get involved with you.
所以
到现在这个地步是谁害的
I know no matter what I say, you will not believe me.
你为了这个位置
还有什么做不出来的
But at that time I was sincere to you.
阿愫
I always remember
你真的不肯告诉我吗
you have never badmouthed
告诉你
about my family background.
好让你继续去杀人灭口吗
For my life I will appreciate you, respect you,
阿愫
cherish you,
看来你是病糊涂了
and love you.
岳丈已经外出云游修养去了
这段时间我也把你送出去
But you have to know
和岳丈共享天伦之乐吧
even if they hadn't harmed Song, Song had to die. He had to die.
我们还是赶紧处理完这件事吧
If he should have grown up, you and me...
外面还有很多客人
明天还有清谈会
事到如今
So
你还在惦记着你的客人
who is the one who puts us in such a situation? To get the position, what else you wouldn't do? Su. You really don't want to tell me? I tell you so that you continue to kill the informer? Su. It seems that you are too sick and muddled. Father-in-law is out traveling and cultivating. I will send you out for a while too. Go enjoy the happiness of a family reunion with your father. Let's deal with it quickly. There are a lot of guests out there. And the Cultivation Conference tomorrow. With everything happening, you still care about your guests?
别害怕
你现在这个样子
不方便到处乱走
这几天人多
你还是在这休养一下吧
只要你肯告诉我那个人是谁
你就可以回来了
肯说的话你就点点头
我没有封住你全身的经脉
点头你还是可以做到的
云梦 云萍城
Don't be afraid. You are in a bad condition which is improper for walking around. There are too many people these days. You should have a rest here. As soon as you tell me who she is, you can be back. If you are willing to tell me, nod. I haven't constrained all your regulating bodily functions.
阿愫
我先过去看看
You can still nod.
之后再来看你
= Title deed = = Yunmeng. Yunping City = Yunmeng. Yunping City. = Yunmeng. Yunping City =
刚才是你在看我吗
Su. I go take a look there, and will be back for you later.
这么多年了
你还是不肯放过我吗
大哥
It was you that stared at me just now?
阴虎符的设计图
久违了
赤锋尊
It's been so many years. Why can't you set me free?
共情
Big brother. The blueprint of Stygian Tiger Amulet. Long time no see. Red Blade Master. Empathy?