Chinese Zero to Hero
【FULL】Palace Of Devotion EP01 | 大宋宫词| iQiyi

Channel: iQIYI 爱奇艺
陛下
Your Majesty.
拿过来
Bring it over.
陛下
Your Majesty.
箭伤已波及经脉
The arrow wound has spread to your meridian.
却勿再焦心操劳啊
But please don't worry.
卿可知
My dear minister, do you know? [Zhao Guang Yi, Emperor Taizong of Song Second Emperor of Northern Song]
太祖也曾亲自为朕艾灸
Emperor Taizu once tried to give me acupuncture.
臣有所耳闻
So I heard.
太祖听我大叫不忍
Upon hearing my screams of pain,
便取艾自灸
he began to prick himself
为朕分担病痛
so that he could share in my agony. [Wang Ji En, Head Eunuch]
太祖为人忠厚
Emperor Taizu had a big heart. [Zhao Pu, Prime Minister]
极具兄弟情义呀
Not to mention an immense loyalty for his brothers.
立储之事
The appointment of my successor
需早日定夺
must not wait.
爱卿对三位皇子有何评判
What are your thoughts on the three princes?
臣不敢妄言
I dare not say.
直言便可 不必介怀
Fear not. You may speak your mind.
依臣之见
In my humble opinion,
大皇子元佐本性纯良
the Eldest Prince possesses a kind disposition
宅心仁厚
and a big heart.
只是缺乏权谋上的杀伐决断
However, he lacks the decisiveness required to seize power.
二皇子元僖姿貌雄毅
The Second Prince is valiant
颇具君王之野心
with the ambition to rule,
却不擅谋略
but he is tactless.
三皇子文武双全
The Third Prince has the brains and the brawn.
虽不显皇权野心
Though he has shown little interest in the throne,
却能忧国忧民
he cares deeply about the country and its people.
且与陛下少年时相似
Much like you when you were young, Your Majesty.
也颇具一代明君之相啊
He has the makings of a great emperor.
朕最忧心的
What worries me
倒并不是三位皇子啊
isn't my three princes.
依臣之见
The way I see it,
若依照传位旧制
according to the old rule,
这储君之位理应传与秦王
your powers should be passed on to Duke Qin.
然 那秦王平日骄纵不法
However, given Duke Qin's haughty demeanour,
若为储君
if he were crowned,
恐难服众啊
it might displease the public.
依卿之意
You mean...
先发制人
Take matters into your own hands.
卿是让朕破了太后的遗训啊
And go against the Empress Dowager's commandment?
昊天明命
By heaven's order
皇帝若曰
and the Emperor's decree, [Guo Xian, Grand Preceptor]
三位皇子率先诞下皇孙者
whoever among the three princes to first sire a son [Zhao Yuan Kan, Duke Xiang Third Prince of Emperor Taizong] [Zhao Ting Mei, Duke Qin, Fourth Brother of Emperor Taizong]
立为储君
shall be anointed as the Crown Prince. [Pan Bo Zheng, Grand Protector] [Zhao Yuan Zuo, Duke Chu, Eldest Prince of Emperor Taizong] [Zhao Yuan Xi, Second Prince of Emperor Taizong]
吾皇万岁万岁万万岁
God bless the Emperor! [Xing Zhong He, Chief of Astronomy] [Wang Qin Ruo, Left Counsellor Remonstrant]
众爱卿平身
Rise, my dear subjects.
谢陛下
Thank you, Your Majesty.
父皇明知道三弟的妃子即将临盆
Father knew Yuan Kan's wife was expecting a child.
却在此时宣布
Now, he's offering the throne
率先诞下皇孙者为储
to the first prince to sire a son.
这不是有意偏袒他吗
Isn't it a little biased?
父皇自幼喜欢三弟
Father has favoured Yuan Kan since he was little.
你又不是不知
You know that.
可你说
Then again,
父皇为了立三弟为太子
Father has broken the Empress Dowager's commandment
竟不惜把皇祖母的传位旧制
just so he could make Yuan Kan
给破了
the Crown Prince.
混账
Preposterous.
朕一片苦心
I'm kind enough
要将你立为太子
to appoint you as the Crown Prince,
你却如此不知好歹
yet you're so ungrateful.
你害怕什么
What are you afraid of?
倘若上天选定你为太子
It may very well be your god-chosen destiny.
你又有何选择
What choice do you have?
儿臣自觉才疏学浅 德行不足
I must admit that my erudition is poor and my wisdom lacking.
况且上有二位兄长
Besides, I have two older brothers.
元侃怎敢僭越
I can't undermine them.
元侃怎敢僭越
陛下
Your Majesty,
潘良将军有云州急报
General Pan Liang has urgent news from Yunzhou.
Send him in. [Pan Liang, Commander of the Army]
启禀陛下 云州奏报
Your Majesty, Yunzhou reported
辽将萧挞凛前日率五万精兵进犯
an attack by General Xiao Ta Lin of Liao and a 50,000 strong battalion.
边境失守
The border is lost.
如今已将兵南下 直逼代州
He is now advancing south, to Daizhou.
儿臣恳请父皇
Father, I beseech you
让儿臣领兵出征吧
to let me lead the defence. [Qian Yuan Gate]
辽兵来了 快跑啊
The Liao army is here! Run!
还我大宋山河
Give me back my land! [Northern Song Dynasty, year one.] [Disasters raged on,] [aggravating the fear that had been gripping the court.] [The future was bleak.]
婉儿
Wan'er! [Guo Qing Yi, Duchess Xiang]
婉儿
Wan'er!
夫人
Madam!
夫人
Madam!
夫人
Madam!
夫人 夫人您怎么了
[Li Wan'er, Duke Xiang's Maidservant] Madam, are you alright?
奶娘 奶娘
Nanny! Nanny! [Nanny Wang, Duke Xiang's Nanny]
我在这 怎么了
I'm here. What is it?
夫人 夫人
Madam. Madam.
夫人快生了
She's going into labour.
快去端水 快去
Get some water, quickly.
父皇
Father! Father!
父皇 父皇 父皇
殿下 殿下 王爷
-Your Highness! -Your Highness!
快找我父皇啊
Find the Emperor!
朕在此处
I'm over here.
快来人救驾
Somebody save me.
来人哪
Somebody!
皇上
Your Majesty.
四弟
Ting Mei.
皇上
Your Majesty.
是四弟吗
Ting Mei, is that you?
是我
It is I.
夫人
Madam.
夫人 生了
Madam, you have a child.
是个皇孙
It's a boy.
你看
Look.
来 婉儿
Here, Wan'er.
Here.
父皇
Father!
父皇 我是元僖
Father! It is I, Yuan Xi!
我来救你了
I'm here to save you!
朕在这里
I'm over here.
父皇
Father!
在这里
Over here!
来 快抱抱
Here, hold him.
陛下 陛下 陛下
-Your Majesty. -Your Majesty.
陛下 陛下 陛下
-Your Majesty. -Your Majesty.
陛下 陛下 陛下
-Your Majesty. -Your Majesty.
陛下 陛下 陛下
-Your Majesty. -Your Majesty.
陛下万岁万万岁
God bless the Emperor!
诸位爱卿 平身吧
Rise, my subjects.
谢陛下
Thank you, Your Majesty.
天降大难
In the face of disaster,
诸位爱卿拼死救驾
you came to my rescue.
朕深表感激
For that, I'm most grateful.
从今日起 罢朝三日
Henceforth, the court will be closed for three days,
让诸位爱卿守在家中
so that all of you may stay home
照顾好家眷 安顿家人
and look after your wives and families.
谢陛下
Thank you, Your Majesty.
陛下
Your Majesty!
陛下 三皇子与辽军交锋之际
Your Majesty, during his confrontation with the Liao army, the Third Prince
遇上地震
[met with an earthquake.]
殿下
Your Highness!
殿下
Your Highness!
身亡
He's dead.
臣护主不力
I failed to save him.
请陛下降罪
I deserve to be punished.
四弟 你不必徒劳了
Ting Mei, no need to struggle.
生死由命
Every man has his time.
当年二哥之死难道也是天意
So it was fate that our brother died?
你我都休想重见天日了
Looks like we won't live to see the day.
我只求三哥你让我知道真相
All I ask is that you tell me the truth,
让我死个明白
so that I can rest in peace.
朕为了皇位
In order to seize the throne,
杀死了二哥
I killed our brother.
为了皇位
For the throne,
朕假借母后的名义
I forged a commandment
伪造了母后遗诏
in Mother's name.
而如今我被压在皇宫下
Today, we lay buried beneath the palace
是对朕的惩罚
as a punishment for my sins.
如果朕能活着出去
If I ever make it out alive,
便立德昭为太子
I'll anoint De Zhao as the Crown Prince.
夫人
Madam.
夫人
Madam.
夫人 夫人
Madam.
王爷他没死 王爷他回来了
His Highness is still alive. In fact, he's just returned.
你说什么
What did you say?
王爷他没死
He's alive?
王爷在哪
Where is he?
王爷他回来了
He's back.
他就在大门外呢
He's right outside the gate. [Duchess Qin]
陛下挂虑夫君的身体
My dear, I was concerned about your health, so I had the servants
特遣人送来药茶
bring you some medicine.
殿下为何事如此大动肝火呀
Your Highness, why are you so angry?
赐座
Seat the guest.
内人烹茶的技艺不精
I'm afraid my servant's tea-making skills aren't up to scratch.
白白糟蹋了皇上御赐的好茶
The Emperor's tea is now ruined.
实在是罪过
Many apologies.
老臣还以为秦王殿下心中有事
And I thought something was troubling you,
所以才如此愤懑
hence the outburst.
大难不死
I've just escaped death.
本王感激还来不及
I couldn't be more thankful.
有何愤懑的
Why should I be angry?
上天保佑大宋
God blesses Song
护佑皇上
and watches over the Emperor.
我是沾了皇上的福啊
I owe my luck to the Emperor.
天佑大宋
If god truly blesses Song,
可又为何频频降灾于皇家呀
why would a disaster befall the royal family?
此话怎讲
What do you mean?
襄王天纵英才
Duke Xiang, in an extraordinary act of courage,
临危受命 亲赴战场
risked his life and went into battle.
是储君的最佳人选
He's the prime candidate for Crown Prince.
元佐和元僖都在外面
Yuan Zuo and Yuan Xi are just outside.
定会救我们出去
They'll surely save us.
死到临头
At this point,
就别指望你那两个儿子了
don't count on your two sons.
如今全天下的人都知道
Right now, everybody knows
皇上要立三皇子为储
that you're going to choose the Third Prince as your successor.
元佐和元僖都对陛下有怨言
Yuan Zuo and Yuan Xi must feel indignant towards you.
眼下陛下又被埋在这里
And now, you're stuck here.
天知道这两位皇子在想什么
Who knows what those two princes are thinking of?
殿下
Your Highness.
父皇现在尸骨未寒
Father isn't even dead yet,
你却在这里大放厥词
and here you are making a commotion.
殿下
Your Highness.
尸骨未寒
Not dead?
你还不是以为父皇已经死了
You know full well that if Father dies,
皇位就顺理成章
the throne
落到了大哥你的身上
will belong to you.
你现在装模作样地找父皇
Now you're pretending to search for him.
依我看
I think
你找的根本就不是父皇
you're not searching for Father
是龙椅
but his royal seat!
朕在这里
I'm over here!
在这里
Over here!
使劲
Heave!
父皇 父皇 我来了
Father! I'm coming for you!
快救驾
Save the Emperor! [Liu E, Shu Commoner]
殿下
Your Highness.
殿下
Your Highness.
姑娘初来乍到
Since you're new here,
不知府中详情
let me get you up to speed.
我们王爷的皇亲国戚可多了
His Highness has many royal relatives.
先从近的说吧
Let's start with the closest.
王爷有两个哥哥
His Highness has two brothers.
大哥楚王 二哥许王
Duke Chu, the eldest, and Duke Xu, the second eldest.
他还有一个弟弟叫赵元份
He also has a younger brother named Zhao Yuan Fen.
他还有一个弟弟叫赵元份
年纪尚幼 也不常见
He's very young and is seldom seen.
还有一位叔叔
Then there's an uncle
在京城也是大名鼎鼎
who's quite the celebrity in the capital.
秦王是当今圣上的弟弟
Duke Qin is the Emperor's younger brother.
婉儿啊
Wan'er,
你一下说这么多
that's quite a mouthful.
姑娘哪记得清啊
How can she remember it all?
那好吧
[Alright.]
那就只说咱们襄王府吧
[We'll keep it to just Duke Xiang's household, then.]
眼看王爷就要做太子了
[The Duke is about to become the Crown Prince.]
王妃现管着襄王府
[The Duchess, who presently manages the household,]
日后入宫 母仪天下
[will become the Empress who oversees the empire.]
这王府呢 就相当于一个小皇宫
[And this household will become a little palace.]
王妃为尊
The Duchess holds the power.
日后再来多少人
No one
也是越不过王妃的
can ever supersede her.
也是越不过王妃的
王妃出自名门
The Duchess comes from a prestigious family.
才当得上这王妃
Or she wouldn't have become a duchess.
孝敬皇上
Obeying the Emperor,
掌控王府
managing the royal household,
辅助王爷
aiding the Duke.
你说哪件事容易啊
Do any of these things sound easy to you?
换作寻常女人
If it were an ordinary woman,
且不说她没有这本事
abilities aside,
就算是暂时笼络住王爷的心
even if she could win His Highness' heart,
到时候欢喜劲一过
once the honeymoon is over,
也难免被王爷冷落一边
she's bound to be cast aside.
姑娘 你是聪明人
Miss, you seem like a smart girl.
知道如何在这府里安身
You should know how to earn your place in this household.
我记住了
I got it.
只是王妃
But why did the Duchess
怎会准许新人入王府呢
allow new girls into the Duke's household?
王妃是王爷明媒正娶的妻子
The Duchess is the Duke's lawfully wedded wife.
贤惠淑德
She's a virtuous lady.
他总劝王爷再纳妻妾
She's been telling His Highness to take in another concubine,
生下儿女
so they'll have more children
以保王府人丁兴旺
to liven things up.
怎么了 又难受了
Is it hurting again?
又流血了
You're bleeding again.
等着
Hold on.
救救我
Help me.
救救我
Help me.
别动 别动
Don't move.
孩子
Child,
你小产了
you're having a miscarriage.
可天底下哪个女人
What woman in the world
愿意将另一个女人
would lay another woman
送上夫君的床呢
at her husband's bed?
天下的女孩子都盼着长大
Every girl hopes to grow up
选秀进宫
and try out for court lady.
每年春秋两次
Selections are held every spring and fall.
养好了身子
They would get in shape
去参加秋季的选秀
for the fall selection
都争着进皇宫 嫁到王府来呢
in hopes of entering the palace and marrying a royalty.
昨日我已给她验过身子
I've examined her yesterday.
昨日我已给她验过身子
她是怀过身子的妇人
She's had a baby before.
王爷不过带回来一个村妇
Probably some village girl that His Highness brought in
给府上添一个下人罢了
as a servant for the household.
夫人大可放心
You don't have to worry.
月儿弯弯照九州
♫ The crescent moon shines upon the land ♫
几家欢喜几家愁
♫ How many families rejoice and how many grieve? ♫
几家夫妇同罗帐
♫ How many couples are united? ♫
几家流浪在外头
♫ How many are wandering out there? ♫
夫人在京城危难之时诞下皇孙
You brought our child into this world despite the chaos in the capital.
真是难为你了
I'm grateful to you.
咱们有了麟儿
Now that we have Lin'er,
依照皇上定下的诏书
according to the Emperor's decree,
以后殿下就是太子殿下了
you'll become the Crown Prince.
若非此次带兵出征
If I hadn't led our army,
即便立为太子
even if I'm anointed,
将来在朝堂之上也难以服众
I'd still have trouble garnering the court's support.
此次殿下出征
Do you love
带回的那位姑娘可是喜欢
that girl you brought back from your campaign?
她不过是一介民女
For a commoner like her
能进入王府已是天大的福气
to enter a duke's household is a great blessing.
不如把她当作丫头留在府中
Why don't we keep her as a maid?
来日我会带她面见父皇
I'll take her to Father.
随父皇意愿发落
He'll decide her fate.
舟车劳顿累了 早些歇息吧
It's been a long day. Get some rest.
刘娥见过夫人
Greetings, Madam.
起来吧
Get up.
谢夫人
Thank you, Madam.
襄王殿下昨夜已与我说过
Duke Xiang told me last night
你对他有救命之恩
that you saved his life
他嘱我好生照顾你
and I should treat you well.
我给你备了绫罗十匹
I've prepared for you ten rolls of silk,
赏银千两
1,000 taels of silver
外加一对羊脂玉镯
and a pair of mutton-fat jade bangles
聊表心意
as a token of my appreciation.
刘娥救襄王时
When I saved Duke Xiang,
并不知道他的身份
I wasn't aware of his status.
也从未奢求要得到酬报
Nor did I expect to be rewarded.
夫人给你的赏赐 赶快收下吧
I suggest you accept Madam's gifts.
这些赏赐足够你一生吃穿用度
You'll be set for life with these gifts.
在京城过上个体面的日子
You can live a comfortable life in the capital.
无功不受禄
I don't deserve it.
夫人的赏赐便免了吧
Please keep your gifts.
我在天灾之中生下孩子
Braving the elements, I birthed a son
为殿下赢得太子之位
and helped His Highness secure his seat as the Crown Prince.
可殿下看起来没有丝毫的欢喜
Yet His Highness doesn't seem the least bit happy.
这几日连我的房门都没进来过
He hardly visited my room in the last few days.
殿下将要继位
殿下将要继位
His Highness is about to assume the throne
一朝面南背北
and preside over an empire,
夫人贵为皇后
and you will be his Empress.
就算是殿下心里没有你
Even if he no longer loves you,
可你有个孩子
there's still the child.
也就有了一生的依靠
He'll be your bastion for life.
还有什么可愁的呢
What do you have to worry about?
姑娘怎么醒了
Miss, you're up?
夜里这凉
It's cold here at night.
你别在这睡了
Don't sleep here.
跟我去床上睡吧
Sleep in the bed with me.
那怎么可好
That's not a good idea.
那有何不好
Why not?
来 上来吧
Please, come in.
王府有王府的规矩
There are rules in this household.
女侍官是不可以睡觉的
Maidservants aren't supposed to sleep.
你就当在这靠一下
Just lie down here.
反正我也睡不着 我陪着你
I can't sleep anyway. I'll keep you company.
来吧
Come on.
姑娘睡不着
Is something
是有什么心事吗
keeping you up?
也不知何时才能再见到他
I don't know when I'll see him again.
喝碗粥吧
Have some porridge.
你是哪里人
Where are you from?
我来自蜀地
I'm from Shu.
不过因为战乱
But the war
已没有家了
took my home away.
月儿弯弯照九州
♫ The crescent moon shines upon the land ♫
几家欢喜几家愁
♫ How many families rejoice and how many grieve? ♫
几家夫妇同罗帐
♫ How many couples are united? ♫ [Old Lady] ♫ How many are wandering out there? ♫
几家流浪在外头
不要杀我 不要杀我
Don't kill me! [Xiao Ta Lin, Grand General of Liao]
Go!
婆婆 辽军来了
Granny, the Liao soldiers are coming.
孩子 你快跑 你快跑啊
Run, child. Run!
来不及了
It's too late.
开门
Open up!
婆婆你快走啊
Granny, go.
你快跑啊
You go.
快走啊 婆婆
Go now!
快走
You go.
我要等我儿子
I want to wait for my son.
我要等我孙子
I want to wait for my grandson.
婆婆
Granny.
婆婆
Granny.
婆婆
Granny!
婆婆
快跑
Run!
婆婆
Granny!
我要等我孙子
I want to wait for my grandson.
我要等我儿子
I want to wait for my son.
婆婆
Granny!
开门
Open up.
跟我回东京吧
Come to Dongjing with me.
从此以后
From now on,
就也不用颠沛流离了
you won't be homeless or miserable anymore.
我在云州的时候
Back in Yunzhou,
我也不知道他是王爷
I didn't know he was a duke.
只当他是寻常人家
I treated him as an ordinary folk.
他说让我跟他回来
He asked me to come with him,
我就跟着来了
and here I am.
要知道是这个样子
If I knew it'd be like this,
我就不跟他来了
I wouldn't have come here.
可是在王府的日子锦衣玉食
But you get to wear the finest clothes and eat the best food
荣华富贵呀
in the Duke's household.
我倒情愿是粗茶淡饭
I'd rather live on tea and rice
只要两心相依
if it means having true love.
他也不必是什么公子王孙
He doesn't have to be a blue blood,
我也不用是妃子贵嫔
and I don't have to be a duchess or a concubine.
我们就像是一对寻常夫妻
We'll be like an ordinary couple,
相濡以沫 白头偕老
staying by each other's side until our hairs turn grey.
曾经我姐姐也跟我说过这样的话
My sister said the same thing once.
那你姐姐现在人呢
Where is she now?
姐姐她已经不在了
She's gone.
那年大辽大举来袭
That year, Liao decided to attack with full force.
姐姐和姐夫就都死了
Both my sister and her husband were killed.
我还有一个弟弟
I have a little brother.
也从此失踪了
But he's been missing ever since.
我以后叫你姐姐可好
Wouldn't it be great if I can call you "sister?"
当然好了
Of course.
我又多了个妹妹
I could use a sister, too.
姐姐 我带你去个地方吧
Sister, let me show you a place.
去哪里
Where?
姐姐 你看 那边是皇宫
Look, Sister. That's the palace.
这边就是王爷的府邸
And this is His Highness' manor.
王爷的书房就在那
His study room is over there.
他出征回来后
Since his campaign,
天天在那批阅公文
he's been pouring over executive policies,
经常通宵达旦的
often-times late into the night.
谁也不让进去
No one's allowed inside.
我们襄王府的院子大吧
Isn't Duke Xiang's compound big?
平日无事
When I'm free,
我还常常在那边放风筝呢
I'd fly kites there.
你不用怕 随我来
Don't be afraid. Come.
夫人 不必放在心上
Madam, there's no need to be concerned.
身在皇家
In a royal family,
这些事迟早是要发生的
these things are bound to happen.
想开些
Cheer up.
这王府上上下下
In this entire household,
唯有奶娘可以让我宽心
you're the only one who can soothe my heart.
睡得可好
Did you sleep well?
今日我便带你上朝面见父皇
Today, I'll present you to Father at the court.
向他为你讨个封号
I'll ask him to give you a title.
我不在乎这些
I don't care about that.
我只要你答应我
Just promise me
这一生永不相负
we'll always be together.
我答应你
I promise.
这一生永不相负
We'll be together, always.
来 搬过来
Bring it over.
Okay.
Come on.
慢点啊
-Take it easy. -Okay.
来来来 小心啊
Come on. Be careful.
慢点
Slowly.
先坐一会儿
Take a rest.
儿臣参见父皇
I bid you greetings, Father.
平身
Rise.
谢父皇
Thank you, Father.
把皇孙抱过来
Bring my grandson over to me.
在宫里好久没有孩子了
It's been a while since there were children in the palace.
也让朕抱一抱
Let me hold him.
朕是你皇爷爷
It is I, your grandfather.
你哭还来这干什么啊
Why are you crying?
乖 麟儿别哭
Hush, Lin'er.
不哭 不哭
Hush, baby. Hush.
乖 麟儿 麟儿
Hush, Lin'er.
这皇孙见朕哭成这样
My grandson sure is cranky to see me.
莫非有什么不祥之兆啊
Perhaps this is a bad sign?
麟儿别哭
Don't cry, Lin'er.
麟儿 麟儿 麟儿乖
Hush, Lin'er. Hush.
来来来 麟儿乖
Good boy, Lin'er.
夫人 能否让我来试一下
Madam, may I?
陛下
Your Majesty.
月儿弯弯照九州
♫ The crescent moon shines upon the land ♫
几家欢喜
♫ How many families rejoice ♫
这是何人
Who is this?
民女刘娥叩见陛下
I, Liu E, bid you greetings, Your Majesty.
回父皇
Father,
儿臣与辽军对战之中
during my campaign against the Liao army,
突遇地震 身负重伤
I was heavily injured in an earthquake.
便是刘娥救了儿臣一命
It was Liu E who saved my life.
儿臣要将刘娥带入府中
I'd like to accept her into my household.
恳请父皇恩准
With your kind permission,
赐刘娥一个封号吧
I'd like you to grant her a title.
平身吧
Rise.
谢陛下
Thank you, Your Majesty.
如今天灾刚过
We're in the wake of a great disaster.
此时皇家不宜操持大婚
Now is not the time to be having weddings.
方才见刘娥安抚皇孙
Seeing Liu E pacifying the baby
朕倒是生出一念
gave me an idea.
要为皇孙举行一个初生礼
I suggest a celebration for the birth of my grandson.
你带着郭氏 刘娥
You'll accompany Lady Guo and Liu E
抱着皇孙到乾元门外
with the baby in her arms to Qian Yuan Gate
与民众祈福祝愿
as the people confer their wishes.
这场仪式过后
After the ceremony,
朕便让你迎娶刘娥
you'll be able to marry Liu E.
儿臣谢过父皇
Thank you, Father.
皇上随口一句话
At the Emperor's mere whim,
我就要把麟儿抱出去
I have to parade Lin'er in public
到那百姓当中祈福
as they bestow their blessings on him.
大灾过后必有时症
There might be a plague after that disaster.
大人也就罢了
Us adults will be fine.
这孩子这么小
But a little baby?
抱出去 我总不放心
I just don't feel safe bringing him out.
皇上这是看重皇孙
His Majesty sees a great future in his grandson.
生下来便让他受百姓爱戴
He wants him to be blessed by the people's love,
长大了必是个有德的明君
so that he grows up to become a benevolent ruler.
可不知为何
But for some reason,
我这心里总是不踏实
I just have a bad feeling.
大早上起来就心悸
My heart's been thumping since this morning.
这眼皮一直在跳
And my eyelids keep twitching.
夫人 王爷今晚不来就寝了
Madam, His Highness won't be sleeping over tonight.
夫人和小王爷还请早点安歇
You and the baby should turn in.
父皇今日认了你
Father has acknowledged you today.
来日
Soon,
我便堂堂正正地迎你进襄王府
I'll be able to marry you and take you back to my residence.
我并不在意这些
I don't care about that.
结发为夫妻 恩爱两相宜
Two hairs interlocked in matrimony, two lives intertwined in love.
其实那日
That day,
我与王爷在山崖下生死与共
as our life and death converged in that ravine,
我便知道
I knew,
默默许下心愿
and I silently wished,
要与王爷相濡以沫
that I could spend the rest of my life with you.
天朝海晏河清
The sea has calmed and the river has cleared.
中原大地一片辉煌
The central plains shine with hope once again.
只是黄河连年决口
However, the flood at the Yellow River
致使河南百姓民不聊生
has caused the people of Henan much distress
生灵涂炭
and suffering.
去吧
Go ahead.
有刺客 护驾
An assassin! Guards!
夫人 夫人 夫人
Madam...
快把孩子抱走
Take the child.
快把孩子抱走
Take the child.
快 快点
Quickly.
快来人
Guards.
奶娘
Nanny.
那个刘娥到底把麟儿
Where has Liu E
带到哪里去了
taken Lin'er?
他们怎么还不回来
Why aren't they back yet?
夫人 你身上受了伤
Madam, you're injured.
来 把药喝了
Here, take this medicine.
那个刘娥到底去哪里了嘛
Where did Liu E go?
这么久了还没回来
It's been so long.
婉儿 有没有派人去找啊
Wan'er, did you send a search team?
这么久了我的孩子呢
Where is my child?
奶娘
Nanny.
刘娥把我麟儿带哪去了
Where has Liu E taken my Lin'er?
你们怎么没人说话啊
Why are you all so quiet?
夫人 夫人
Madam.
小王子回不来了
The Little Prince isn't coming back.
怎 怎么了
What?
小王子他
The Little Prince...
姑娘 你知道襄王府在哪吗
Miss, do you know where Duke Xiang's residence is?
他在皇城外遇害了
He was killed outside the palace.
孩子
My child.
夫人
Madam.
夫人 夫人 夫人
-Madam. -Madam.
夫人
Madam!
婉儿
Wan'er.
不是姐姐干的
It wasn't Sister.
姐姐干不出那样的事来
She would never do such a thing.
姐姐
Sister?
你是在担心刘娥吗
Are you worried about Liu E?
那日夫人命我照料姐姐
Madam asked me to look after Sister the other night.
我守夜睡着了
I fell asleep.
她生着病
She was ill,
居然起来给我披衣服
yet she got up and covered me in her clothes.
奶娘 你知道吗
Nanny, you know what?
她还拉我坐在她的床上
She even invited me into her bed
陪我一起守夜
and kept me company through the night.
我不过是一个伺候人的丫头
I was but a maidservant,
她却待我这么好
yet she treated me so kindly.
姐姐是菩萨心肠
Sister has the heart of a Buddha.
她不会害人的
She wouldn't hurt anyone.
奶娘 你去劝劝夫人
Nanny, will you do Sister a favour
救救姐姐好不好
and talk to Madam?
这件事不是我们劝得了的呀
This isn't something we can talk her out of.
婉儿啊 听天由命吧
Wan'er, it's her fate.
奶娘
Nanny.
怎么办
What should I do?
大人
My lord.
大人 我是冤枉的
My lord, I'm innocent.
孩子不是我杀的
I didn't kill the child.
刘娥是冤枉的
Liu E is innocent.
混账
Preposterous!
朕已选定你为太子
I've chosen you as the Crown Prince
日后就是一国之君
so that you may one day rule the country.
竟然如此不识大体
How can you be so blind?
郭氏是郭家长房嫡女
Lady Guo is the daughter of Mr Guo's first wife.
是桃李满天下的郭翰林
The favourite daughter
最疼爱的女儿
of the prolific Guo Han Lin.
你有了她就有士子的支持
With her on your side, you'll have the scholars' support.
有了她
With her on your side,
你日后登基就有文官的拥护
you'll have the civil officials' backing.
可你现在却为了一个蜀地卑女
But now, because of a peasant girl from Shu,
而无视痛心疾首的郭妃
you've neglected an already frustrated Lady Guo.
郭妃还有家人
Lady Guo has a family.
可刘娥没有
Liu E doesn't.
她只有我
I'm all she has.
是儿臣将她带到东京城中
It was I who brought her to Dongjing City.
要儿臣如何忍受她遭受冤枉而死
How can I let her die because of a monstrous accusation?
既然你这么诚心
Since you're so sincere,
那就留她一条全尸
I'll grant her a peaceful death.
赐鸩酒
By poisoned wine.
父皇
Father!
儿臣恳请父皇三思
Please reconsider, Father!
夫人替刘娥求情
If you plead for Liu E,
王爷自然便会感激于你
His Highness will be grateful to you.
夫人也会迎来大度贤惠的名声啊
Not to mention reinforce your reputation of benevolence.
难道凶手真的不是她
Could it be that she's not the culprit?
老爷传话说
His Highness said
给那刘娥先留条性命
only by keeping Liu E alive
才能查明真相
will the truth come to light.
夫人 我看还是听老爷的话
Madam, I think you should listen to him.
委屈你进宫一趟吧
You should pay a visit to the palace.
父亲差人送来一块令牌
I received a command token from Father's messenger.
把令牌交给苏义简
Pass it to Su Yi Jian.
让他去救刘娥
Ask him to save Liu E.
苏义简这人我知道
I know Su Yi Jian.
初到京城 人生地不熟
When he first came to the capital, he had few connections
一直受老爷接济
and would often reach out to His Highness.
此人知恩图报
He is a grateful man.
此事交给他办 不会出差错的
You won't regret letting him take care of this matter.
公子 此事关系重大
Sir, this is a matter of grave importance.
就都靠你了
I'm counting on you.
姑娘不必客气
No need to thank me.
那夫人交代我的就这些了
That's all from my mistress.
回去转告夫人和郭大人
[Su Yi Jian, Civil Official] Tell your mistress and Lord Guo
我一定会尽心的
that I'll try my best.
好 这是密令 你收好了
Okay. Here's the command token. Keep it safe.
那刘娥姑娘就托付你了
I'll leave Liu E's matter to you.
公子告辞 等一下
-Farewell. -Wait.
她叫什么
What's her name?
刘娥
Liu E.
我搭救之人叫刘娥
The person I'm saving is Liu E?
正是
Precisely.
Alright.
好的 姑娘 我记住了
Alright, miss. I got it.
公子 告辞了
Farewell, sir.
夫人 我定会找出真凶
My dear, I'll find the real culprit.
臣妾叩见陛下
I beseech you, Your Majesty.
求陛下饶恕那刘姑娘吧
Please forgive Ms Liu.
你竟然为那刘娥求情
You're pleading for Liu E?
殿下他宅心仁厚
My husband is a loyal man.
那刘姑娘对殿下有救命之恩
Besides, he owes his life to Ms Liu.
可叹郭翰林教了一个
Looks like Guo Han Lin has raised
菩萨心肠的好女儿
a daughter with the heart of a Buddha.
只是却不识恶人
Too bad she's blind to wickedness.
父皇 儿臣恳请父皇三思
Father, I beg you to reconsider.
一个贤惠善良的妻子放在家中
You have a dutiful and virtuous wife by your side,
你却不知珍惜
yet you don't cherish her.
让一个来路不明的女人迷了心窍
Instead, you're bewitched by a girl of dubious origin.
你们都不用劝了
Save your breath.
鸩酒已经赐下
The sentence has been passed.
父皇
Father!
陛下 父皇
-Your Majesty! -Father!
你们都回去吧
Go back.
父皇
Father...
殿下不必担忧
Don't worry, Your Highness.
父亲已经替我们去想了办法
Father has figured out a plan.
他会设法搭救刘姑娘的
He'll try to save Ms Liu.
多谢夫人
Thank you, my dear.
行了 时辰已到
Okay. It's time.
上路吧
Let's go.
来人
Guards.
拉出去埋了吧
Bury her outside.
Yes.
王爷 夫人
Your Highness. Madam.
我去迟一步
I was too late
没救得了刘娥
to save Liu E.
夫人
Madam.
圣旨到
圣旨到
A decree by the Emperor! [End of Episode 1]