Chinese Zero to Hero
ENG SUB《明月照我心The Love by Hypnotic》EP20——主演:方逸伦,凌美仕,倪寒尽- YouTube

Channel: 腾讯视频
儿臣参见父皇
Greetings to father.
父皇 薄刀岭一战后
Father, after the Bodaoling battle,
儿臣紧跟叛军行踪
I closely followed the whereabouts of the rebels.
今日 那叛军首领终于落网
The rebel leader is finally arrested today.
那逆贼究竟是何人哪
Who is the person?
回父皇
Back to father.
此人正是乔大人府上的管家乔峥
This person is the steward of the house of Qiao.
乔府
House of Qiao?
此事是否和乔玄有关
Is this matter related to Qiao Xuan?
乔大人 并不知情
Mister Qiao is not aware of it.
可他府里出了这么大的事情
But there is such a big thing in his house,
他为何不来宫里向朕请罪
why didn’t he come to the palace to plead guilty?
昨日儿臣前往乔府缉拿叛军之时
Yesterday, when I went to Qiao house to capture the rebels,
乔大人当场死于叛军剑下
mister Qiao died on the spot under the rebel's sword.
那乔峥人在何处
Where is Qiao Zheng?
回父皇
Father,
逆贼乔峥已被押入天牢
that thief Qiao Zheng has been locked into the dungeon.
其叛军余党
I will definitely
儿臣定会尽快肃清
capture the rest of the rebels as soon as possible.
务必斩草除根
Be sure to get to the bottom of it.
儿臣领旨
I understand.
慧心 你已经跪了一天一夜了
Huixin, you have been kneeling for a day and a night.
慧心
Huixin.
慧心
Huixin.
你好歹说句话呀
Please at least say something.
乔大人已经走了
Mister Qiao is already dead.
且皇上已经降旨
And the emperor has decreed to
不再追究乔大人的渎职之罪
no longer pursue the crime of dereliction of mister Qiao.
你必须要撑下去
You have to hold on.
父亲
Father.
慧心
Huixin.
父亲 父亲的腰不好
Father's, father's waist is not doing well.
我为他绣的靠枕还没绣完呢
The pillow I embroidered for him is not done yet.
慧心
Huixin.
慧心
Huixin.
慧心 人都走了
Huixin, he is dead.
你冷静一点好不好
Can you calm down?
慧心 别再绣了好吗
Huixin. Will you stop embroidering?
我答应过父亲
I promised my father,
要尽快把它绣完
so I have to embroider it as soon as possible.
尽快 绣完
Embroider it, as soon as possible.
慧心 慧心 你醒醒
Huixin. Huixin. Wake up.
乔大人已经走了
Mister Qiao is already dead.
是被李谦杀死的
He was killed by Li Qian.
李谦
Li Qian.
我虽然再也不想听到这个名字
I don’t want to hear this name anymore.
可我还是要感谢他
But I still want to thank him.
是他让我知道
He let me know that
人间不值得
this world is not worth it.
情爱更是荒唐
Love is even more absurd.
慧心
Huixin.
爱一个人是活下去的动力
Loving someone is the motivation to live,
恨一个人何尝不是呢
but isn't hatred also?
我要让他血债血偿
I want him to pay with his blood.
哭吧
Cry.
眼泪多流一点
Shed more tears,
心里的痛就少一点
and there will be less pain in your heart.
没想到
I did not expect
经历了恢复记忆这一遭
that after I experienced the restoration of memory,
我竟然还多了门才艺
I gained more talents.
奴婢也没想到
I did not expect that,
有生之年
in my lifetime,
竟能听到公主的琴声
I can hear the princess’s music either.
也不知道
I do not know
前辈她现在身在何处
where senior is right now.
若是去寻她的所爱之人
If she has gone looking for her loved one,
那不论身在何处
then no matter where she is,
想必都满心幸福吧
she must be full of happiness.
坦丽 你现在真是口才了得啊
Tanli, you are really eloquent now.
我若是有你这两下子
If I have these skills,
李谦也不至于到现在还守身如玉
Li Qian will not be a virgin as he is now.
坦丽
Tanli.
你说 我要不要有所行动呀
Do you think I should take action?
奴婢觉得当然要啊
Of course.
公主
Princess.
你们是何人
Who are you?
李谦藏在何处
Where is Li Qian hiding?
快让他出来受死
Let him come out and die.
喊什么喊
Why are you shouting?
老娘在白云山见过你们这群土匪
I have seen you bandits in Baiyun Mountain.
今日竟敢跑到我的地盘来撒野
Today, you dare to run to my home and make a mess?
我是资王妃
I am Queen Zi.
有什么事情 冲我来
If you have something to do, come to me.
公主
Princess.
李谦 有种就出来
Li Qian, come out if you dare.
莫让一个女人做挡箭牌
Don’t let a woman be your shield.
完了完了
Oh no.
老娘还未和李谦圆房
I have not made love with Li Qian yet.
不能就这么死了呀
I can't just die like this.
本王在此
I am here.
公主 公主
Princess, princess.
想要本王的性命
You want to take my life,
也不看看你们有没有这个本事
but you don't look at whether you have the ability to do it or not.
王爷
Sir.
你歇着 让我来
Take a rest, let me do it.
我们汐月对付不听话的牲口
In Xiyue, to deal with disobedient animals,
就是这种绑法
we use this kind of binding.
坦丽 扶王妃回房歇息
Tanli, take the queen back to the house to rest.
Yes.
听话
Be obedient.
这些叛军余党
These rebel parties
竟想在第五澄和府兵外出时
want to assassinate me while Diwu Cheng
行刺本王
and the house guards are out.
还好我身经百战 武艺非凡
Fortunately, I am experienced in battling and good at martial arts.
才将今日那群叛贼
So today I completely beat up
打得落花流水 哭爹喊娘
those rebels and left them crying.
公主 今日那群叛贼
Princess, today’s group of rebels,
不是被王爷干掉的吗
were they not killed by the prince?
那也少不了我的配合呀
But my cooperation was very much needed.
是是是
Yes. Yes. Yes.
王爷王妃可是天作之合
The prince and the queen are a perfect match.
王爷今日进宫面圣
The prince entered the palace today,
却能在我危难时刻及时赶到
but arrived in time when I was in distress.
想必这就是夫妻之间的心心相印
Presumably this is the power of love.
坦丽 你说
Tanli, tell me,
王爷是不是早就爱上我了
did the prince fall in love with me a long time ago?
只是一直故意装模作样
He was just deliberately pretending that he didn't.
是吗
Is it?
你都看到了什么
What have you seen?
能看到的自然都看到了
I have seen all that I can see.
别乱动
Don't move.
这是要干什么呀
What are you going to do?
难道这么心急吗
Is he really this rushed?
不会是要现在
Can it be right now...
不太好吧
That's not appropriate.
想什么呢你
What are you thinking?
没了
It's done?
此时不是应该有个吻吗
Shouldn't there be a kiss at this time? ♪Moonlight shines at the west room.♪ ♪I form a lonely pair with my shadow.♪ ♪The river, the rain, and my wishful love.♪ ♪It's difficult to travel to the ends of the world together.♪ ♪Singing nonsense words and drunk dreams.♪ ♪People leave and the meeting ends.♪ ♪Leaving a touch of dark fragrance,♪
王爷
Sir.
怎么了 今天吓到你了
What? Are you scared today?
早些休息吧
Let's rest early.
你我既然已是夫妻
You and I are already husband and wife.
不如以后就一起睡吧
It’s better to sleep together later.
我问你 回府后可曾圆房
Let me ask you, did you make love after returning home?
不过此事
But this matter
还是耽误不得 耽误不得
must not be delayed, must not be delayed.
既然邀约本王同寝
She invited me to sleep with her,
应该就是同意圆房之意吧
so it should be that she is agreeing to make love.
李谦这个时候装什么君子
Why is Li Qian pretending to be a gentleman at this time?
难道是等老娘来主动吗
Is he waiting for me to take the initiative?
不管了
I do not care.
既然天时地利人和
Since the time and place is good,
就是此刻了
now is the time.
凡事还得靠自己
Everything has to be done by myself.
那就来吧
Come on.
对不起对不起对不起
Sorry. Sorry, sorry.
我来吧
Let me do it.
怎么解
How to untie it?
王爷
Sir.
你我现在算是你中有我
You and I are now a real couple
我中有你的真夫妻了吧
who have combined ourselves, right?
应该并未出什么差错
There should be nothing wrong.
圆房只是如此
Sex is just like this?
难道错过了什么
Did I miss something?
来日方长
We have time.
我们慢慢试
Let's try it slowly.
共同进益
We'll learn together.
明月 既然我们已经是真夫妻了
Mingyue, since we are a real couple now,
本王有件事想要向你坦白
I have something to confess to you.
是不是你和
Is it you and
司空真
Sikong Zhen...?
本王喜欢的是你
I like you.
本王是有个秘密想要告诉你
I have a secret to tell you.
本王有个怪毛病
I have a strange problem.
你除了失忆 洁癖
Other than amnesia and mysophobia,
不近女色 口味奇怪
not liking women, having a strange taste,
还有别的怪病啊
you have another strange illness?
不怪不怪
Not strange, not strange.
非常可爱
Very cute.
我很是期待
I am looking forward to it.
不许说本王可爱
Do not say that I am cute.
明月 自从你来北宣
Mingyue, since you came to Beixuan,
本王就落下了一个梦游的怪毛病
I have developed a strange sleepwalking disease.
总是会在睡梦中做些奇怪的事
I always do something weird in my sleep.
就这
That's it?
你是否介意
Do you mind?
介意什么
Mind what?
那不是很有趣吗
Isn't that interesting?
那就好
That's good.
本王已经跟你坦白了本王的秘密
I have already confessed to you my secret.
你也要向本王坦白你的秘密
You also need to confess your secret to me.
我没有秘密啊
I have no secrets.
不许敷衍本王
Don't be perfunctory.
我真的没有秘密
I really have no secrets.
我的臭毛病
My strange habits,
从认识你的第一天起
from the first day of knowing you,
你就都知道了
you already know them.
要不
Maybe,
我跟你坦白一些
I can confess with you
从前我跟云伺相处的细节
the details of my previous relationship with Yunsi.
王爷想不想听啊
Do you want to hear it?
本王不想听
I don't want to hear it.
你也不许想
You can't think about it either.
遵命
Okay.
不过说起来
But speaking of it,
本王梦游到底是个怪毛病
my sleepwalking is a strange problem.
肯定是为了你操心过度所致
It must be caused by excessively caring about you.
倒真有可能是因为我
It may be because of me.
我听说啊
I heard that
常被催眠的人
people who are often hypnotized
的确有可能患上这样的症状
indeed may develop such symptoms.
不过对身体无碍 王爷放心
But it won’t affect your body, stay assured.
果然是你
Sure enough, it’s you.
净给本王添麻烦
You always bring trouble to me.
我治好了你的失忆 你的洁癖
I cured your amnesia, your mysophobia,
你的不近女色
your avoidance to women,
自然是要给你添一些其他毛病
naturally, I need to add some other problems for you.
做你一辈子的心病
I'll be your heart disease for a lifetime.
不许你医好
You are not allowed to heal from it.
病已入膏肓 入心脉 入骨髓
The disease has been deep inside my heart and my bone marrow now.
就算死在这病上
Even if I die from this disease,
本王也不想好
I do not want to be healed.
王爷 你我成亲许久
Sir, you and I have been married for a long time,
却还没有一件
but we still don't have a token
属于我们彼此的定情信物
belonging to us to represent our love.
是本王粗心了 早该想到的
I have been careless. I should have thought of it.
放心吧
Do not worry.
本王一定会给你找一件
I will definitely find you a piece
无可替代的定情信物
of irreplaceable token.
不过有一件
But there is something
本王现在就要给你
that I am going to give to you now.
九嫂
Ninth sister-in-law.
九嫂 你这又是闹哪出啊
Ninth sister-in-law, what are you doing now?
我要亲手做一份
I want to make with my own hands,
我与你九哥的定情信物
a love token for your ninth brother and me.
这摊烂泥
This mud,
能玩出什么花样
what kind of tricks can you play with it?
九嫂 你今日面色红润
Ninth sister-in-law, you are blushing today,
眉眼带笑
and smiling.
大婚许久 突然要做定情信物
You have been married for a long time, but suddenly want to make a love token.
莫非 你们昨夜
Could it be that last night...?
昨夜
Last night...
昨夜风大
Last night was windy.
王妃可千万不能着凉啊
The queen must not catch a cold.
九嫂 昨夜你们有没有受伤
Ninth sister-in-law, did you get injured last night?
受伤
Injured?
公主 你受伤了
Princess, you are hurt?
奴婢看看 哪儿受伤了
Let me take a look at where the injury is.
昨夜 你们有多少花样
How many tricks did you play last night?
花样
Tricks?
公主 您对昨日的花样不满意吗
Princess, are you dissatisfied with yesterday's tricks?
九嫂 九哥身子怎么样
Ninth sister-in-law. How is ninth brother's body?
王爷身体挺好
The prince's body is very good.
要不奴婢给王爷炖点鸡汤
Should I make some chicken soup for the prince?
Stop.
又不是坐月子
I didn't give birth,
炖什么鸡汤呀
why make chicken soup?
你九哥身子倒好
Your ninth brother is good.
反而是我
But it is me,
养了一身肥膘
who got fat.
你九哥定是嫌弃死了
Your ninth brother must dislike me.
说 感觉如何
Tell me, how does it feel like?
什么感觉如何
What do you mean the feel?
本王还没喝呢
I haven't drunk it yet.
谁说茶了
Who is talking about the tea?
我问你昨夜怎样啊
I'm asking you what happened last night?
昨夜
Last night...
昨夜还能怎样
What else could have happened last night?
当然是英雄救美之后
Of course, after the hero saves the beauty,
美人为了报答英雄的救命之恩
in order to repay the hero’s life-saving grace,
以身相许喽
the beauty gives him her body.
那是自然 只是
That is natural, but...
明月似乎受了点小伤
Mingyue seems to have suffered a minor injury.
小伤
Minor injury?
王爷 那您的金创药还够用吗
Sir, do you have enough healing medicine?
原来是这个
So that's it.
等你洞房花烛夜时
When you have your wedding night,
你可万万莫要送出你的金创药
you must not take out your healing medicine.
没事 让他多准备一些
It's okay, let him prepare some.
王爷 王妃昨夜对你可还满意
Sir, was the queen still satisfied with you last night?
本王每日晨起习武
I practice martial arts every morning.
那自然是无懈可击
Naturally, I'm impeccable.
可有腰虚体乏之感
Do you have a sore and lack of energy feeling?
本王怎会如此不济
How can I be so weak?
不用害羞 勤加练习便可
Don't be shy, just practice.
本公子经验之谈 经验之谈
It's my experience talk, experience talk.
我看你心事重重 饮之无味
I see that your heart is heavy and you cannot taste the food.
可千万别浪费了我这难得的晨露
Don't waste my rare morning dew.
莫非王爷有什么难言之隐
Do you have a concern that you cannot speak of?
本王近日在想
Recently, I am thinking about
到底应该送明月什么定情信物
what kind of token I should give
才好呢
to Mingyue.
其实要我说吧
Actually, I think
送什么并不重要
it doesn't matter what it is.
夜夜缠绵才是最重要的
The lingering nights are the most important.
王爷
Sir.
第五澄 咱们走
Diwu Cheng. Let's go.
金创药
Healing medicine.
你笑什么
Why are you laughing?
你让他送夜夜缠绵
You want him have lingering nights every night,
你的呢
but what about yours?
送出去了吗
Have you given it out?
我 我
I, I...
我自然是经验丰富了
Naturally, I am very experienced.
你的怕是要留给康乐公主吧
Yours is reserved for the princess of Kangle, right?
不要狡辩了
Don't argue.
你这种话也就骗骗小谦了
Your lies can only deceive Qian.
不是
No.
这 既然你都看出来了
This...since you have found out,
那你可千万别说啊
then don't you say it.
要不然
Otherwise,
外面那些知道我花名的女孩
those girls who know about my playboy reputation
好嘲笑我了
will laugh at me.
王爷和康乐一样
The prince is like Kangle,
从小在宫里长大
he grew up in the palace.
一定没有见过我们这种
He must have never seen
民间手工艺人的精妙之作
the exquisite work of folk craftsmen.
我们公主虽然琴棋书画样样不行
Our princess is not good at music, chess, calligraphy, and painting,
但手艺活还是极好的
but her craft is still very good.
那是自然
Of course.
王爷长这么大
The prince for sure
一定没有收到过
have never received
姑娘亲手给他做的礼物
a gift personally made by a girl in his life.
这份礼物啊
This gift
定是独一无二的
is unique.
明月
Mingyue.
王爷 我都想你了
Sir, I missed you.
本王知道
I know.
坐下
Sit down.
怎么样 好看吗
How is it? Looks good?
好看
Looks good.
这枚红宝石
This ruby
是本王母妃的遗物
is the relic of my mother.
也是本王最珍贵的东西
It is also the most precious thing I have.
今日
Today,
本王在兴安城最有名的工匠那里
I asked the most famous artisan in Xing'an city
为它配了一副簪托
to make a hairpin out of it.
这比一栋宅子都贵了吧
It is probably more expensive than a house.
宅子
A house?
宅子怎么能与这枚宝石相提并论
How can a house compare with this gem?
因为母妃的缘故
Because of mother,
它便是无价之宝
it is a treasure that cannot be priced.
他送宝石
He gave me gems
我送泥巴
but I am giving him mud.
怎么了
What happened?
不喜欢
You don't like it?
不不不 特别喜欢
No, no. I like it very much.
我只是没想到
I just didn't expect
王爷会送我这么贵重的礼物
that you will give me such a valuable gift.
因为你值得
Because you deserve it.
本王的礼物呢
What about my gift?
我还没准备好
I'm not ready yet.
方才进来时
When I came in
看见你兴奋的样子
seeing how excited you are,
我就知道你已经准备好了
I already knew that you are ready.
一定在这房子的某处
It must be somewhere in this house.
没有 我真的还没有准备
No, I am not really ready yet.
别找了
Don't look for it.
这个真的不是
This is not it.
还我
Give it back.
还我
Give it back.
还我
Give it back.
你这做的是你我二人
You made you and me?
看起来还真有几分神似
It actually looks like you and me.
从此以后
From now on,
我们都把对方带在身边
we will take each other around,
一刻也不分开
and never be apart.
时候不早了
It’s getting late,
王妃就服侍本王安寝吧
let's sleep now.
明月 起床了
Mingyue. Get up now.
明月
Mingyue?
谁让你把我拖下床的
Who let you drag me out of bed?
都日上三竿了还赖床不起
It's noon and you're still sleeping in.
快随本王晨起习武
Follow me to practice martial arts.
你练你的功 我睡我的觉
You practice your arts, I will sleep.
就不能给彼此一点自由吗
Can't we give each other a little freedom?
李明月
Li Mingyue.
今日你要是不把这卧房收拾干净
If you don’t clean this bedroom today,
早中晚膳 你都不必用了
you will not have breakfast, lunch and dinner.
不吃就不吃
Whatever, I won't eat.
一夜工夫如此凌乱
Just one night and it's so messy. People come, people leave, roads continue extending far away. The tracks from the last life. The views are fading away, just like winter is coming, this moment becomes unreachable. Use paper and a pen to record the eternal secret, whose name I'm writing? Wearing a white elegant dress, we met in the vast crowd. The snow has no trace but feelings, turns into a soft tear. See those stars fly through the sky, yet they're so far and so illusory. The complicated plots from the next life, we still take pity on everything. I stop here, gentle and soft, it's all because of you. I stop here, gentle and soft, it's all because of you.