Chinese Zero to Hero
【ENG SUB】《三千鸦杀》第11集|郑业成赵露思刘怡潼王萌黎蒋依依Love of Thousand Years EP11【捷成华视偶像剧场】

Channel: 捷成华视—偶像剧场 Idol & Romance
Go.
快看
See.
等等我
Wait for me.
三两银子一晚
Three or two silvers per night.
这是最便宜的房间了
This is the cheapest room.
全城都是这个价
Of the whole city.
不是
No.
你鲮鱼城什么地方
Your place is more expensive than the palace.
皇宫住一宿
也没这么贵呀
您看看
See.
不是我有意抬价
I didn't mean to raise the price.
这鲮鱼城
Lingyu is the most important city in the southwest.
是西南唯一重镇
苛税一年比一年高
The taxes get higher year by year.
我这本还没回笼过来
The levy comes before I make money.
就直接拿去充皇粮了
二位是运气好
You are so lucky.
前一阵子遇到大旱
We had a drought earlier on.
太守大人
Our prefecture chief levies tax on each entrant.
对每一位入城者
征集灾银
每一个袋子里
Take half of each bag.
都拿取一半
也不知道花到哪儿去了
We don't know where the money goes.
您看看外面的商贩
Look at the vendors outside.
叫卖得多起劲
They work so hard.
我们做买卖的
So we just want to make a little money.
也就赚点辛苦钱
给大爷和大娘
Give me and the aunt.
大 大姐
Sister.
开两间上好的厢房
Two good rooms.
剩下的钱
Keep the change.
你们拿去活命吧
谢谢公子 谢谢小姐
Thank you, sir. Thank you, miss. Thank you, sir. Thank you, miss.
你怎么有这么多钱
Why do you have so much money?
我这乾坤袋里
I have a sack of money in my Qiankun bag.
有一麻袋钱
做神仙真好
So good to be an immortal.
鱼皮瓜子
Yupi seeds.
你看外面
Look outside.
又香又好吃的
Fragrant and delicious Yupi seeds.
鱼皮瓜子嘞
看看
Have a look.
你们这儿
是不是卖鱼皮瓜子的
You sell Yupi seeds?
是 是
Yes…
鱼皮 羊皮 水牛皮
Yupi, Yangpi, Shuiniupi.
什么瓜子都有
We have all kinds of seeds. We have all kinds of seeds.
那你有没有看到一个
Have you seen a middle-aged woman eats seeds all day long?
中年妇人每天
每天都在嗑这种瓜子
一直嗑
你们看看那边
Look over there.
我终于知道
I finally know why steward Zhao likes the seeds so much.
赵管事为什么这么喜欢
嗑瓜子了
我也是
I like too.
可是 她现在人在哪儿
But where is she now?
别说 还挺好嗑的
Well, seeds are so great.
那你要是觉得好嗑的话
If you like, I will buy more for you
我再去买点吧
好啊 你去买
Ok, go.
站住 站住
Stop there.
站住 站住
Stop there.
站住
Stop there.
站住 你别跑了
Stop there.
娘 你看 我拿到银子了
Look, I got the silver.
原来是贼窝啊
Wow, a family.
这是我们的钱
This is our money.
我跟你们说
Let me tell you.
穷根本不可怕
Poverty is not terrible at all.
要钱跟我说一声
If you need money, you can tell me.
我这个人很大方的
I am very generous.
他挺有钱的
He is rich.
施舍给你们一点
It's not a big deal to give you some.
也不是什么大事
但你们可不能偷啊
But you can't be the thief.
对不起
Sorry.
姑娘 你拿回去吧
Miss, take it back.
我们再想办法
We will find a way out.
我们不是小偷
We are not thieves.
我们是逃难过来的
We are refugees.
普通百姓
We are ordinary people.
我是打铁的
I am blacksmith.
她是卖布料的商贩
She is fabrics seller.
还有 他们是厨子
And they are chefs.
I...
我们都是骊国人
We are Li's people.
你们是骊国人
You are Li's people.
那你们为什么会落到
Why do you become like this?
如此地步
国破后
After our country was ruined, Tianyuan's demons set fire to our village.
我们的村庄
被天原国的妖怪
给烧光了
好不容易
We thought life would go easy on me.
休养生息了几年
又碰到了天灾
Soon came the drought.
颠沛流离了几个月
We live a vagrant life for months.
才来到这鲮鱼城
Then we come here.
本是逃难
It will be lucky for us refugees to survive.
能在异域
活命就不错了
谁知碰到了这里的太守
But the prefecture chief demands to levy tax on us.
征赈饷银
He...
他定说我们是骊国人
He said we are Li's people, then he took all our money.
就抢走了
我们身上所有的钱
要不是靠着阿毛
We would have starved to death if Amao hadn't stolen the food.
偷来的粮食
我们早就饿死了
那个太守
The prefecture chief likes bullying us.
只知道欺负我们骊国人
毁了我们的家园
They ruined our home and took all our money.
还抢光我们的钱
我看你们都有手艺
You all have survival skills.
干吗不自己
找点活干一干
Why don't you work?
非让这孩子
Now the kids are thieves.
来偷鸡摸狗的
这鲮鱼城也挺繁华的呀
Lingyu city is quite prosperous.
公子有所不知
You don't know.
这鲮鱼城阶级分明
Lingyu has a distinct class.
没有人会雇用
No one will hire refugees.
我们这些流民啊
不仅如此
More than that.
因为我们是下等人
They beat us when they are unhappy
他们一不高兴就打我们
just because we have the humble origin.
如果我们反抗
If we resist, we will go to prison.
就会被关进大牢
我们身无分文
We are penniless.
想离开这儿
We can't leave here because we have no money.
也离开不了啊
疼吗
Does it hurt?
不疼
No.
这个钱你拿着
Take the money.
带着你娘去买好吃的
Buy some food for your mom.
谢谢姐姐
Thank you, sister.
那个太守在哪儿
Where is prefecture chief?
姑娘
Miss.
你千万别去招惹他
Don't provoke him.
他是此地藩王
He is the seignior of the first official rank.
钦点的一品侯
这整个鲮鱼城
His men are everywhere in Lingyu city.
都是他的人
为师耗尽修为
I just can seal the demon king's power.
也只能封印妖王两力
Protect the spirtual lamp and it's your life.
你守好灵灯
命就是你自己的
我不冷
I'm not cold.
你是不是
Are you still blaming me for erasing your memory?
还在责怪我
让山主抹除你的记忆
没有
No.
那你为何不理我
Why don't you talk to me?
前面有一个小村庄
There is a small village over there.
你现在身体还未痊愈
You didn't recover.
我去给你买一件
I'll buy you some warm clothes.
御寒的衣服吧
车夫
Coachman.
麻烦停一下车
Pull over please.
快去通知左相
Go tell Zuo Xiang.
人找到了
We have found him.
Yes.
你小心
Be careful.
等我回来
Wait here.
Go.
这位太尉大人
He is so womanly.
可有点小变态呀
哪儿来的镜子
Where does the mirror come from?
小白 看这是谁啊
Bai, who is this?
你是何方贼人啊
Who are you?
在跟谁说话
Do you know who you are talking to?
姨娘
Aunt.
我是谁你怎么能忘了呢
How can you forget me?
我是谁
你心里应该很清楚呀
You know who I am.
I...
我想想啊
Let me think.
来人哪
Guards.
来人哪
Guards.
来人哪
Guards.
别喊了
Stop shouting. Stop shouting.
赵姨娘
Aunt Zhao.
怎么 当上大官了
Well, you become an officer?
就不认得侄媳妇了
You forget me?
小白
Bai.
好嘞
Ok.
别动
Don’t move.
好好享受下
Enjoy yourself.
我的赵大人
Officer Zhao.
川儿
Chuan.
白公子
Mr. Bai.
咱们都是香取山的故人
We are from Xiangqu mountain.
何必如此呢
Why are you doing this to me?
再说了 小川
And, Chuan, I was so good to you.
我那时候还是很疼你的
是啊
Yes.
赵姨娘是很疼爱我的
Aunt Zhao was so good to me.
疼我疼到给我找了一个
She is so good to give me a darkminded husband.
给我下黑手的夫君呢
说 二萌什么人
Tell me, who is Ermeng on earth?
我说
Ok.
我说
I tell you.
我说
I tell you all.
这菜怎么卖的
How much do the vegetables cost?
不卖
Not for sell.
不卖你摆什么呀
Then why do you put up a stand here?
小 小白 出来了
Bai, they are out.
这排场够大的呀
Wow.
躲起来
Hide yourself.
Go.
你们俩干嘛的
What are you doing here?
我们就做点小买卖
We are sellers.
走开
简直不守礼制
Go. So rude.
Go.
对 对不起 大人
Sorry, sir.
对 对不起 大人
Sorry, sir.
长点心
Behave yourselves.
Go.
老板 够吗
Aunt, is it enough?
公子
Sir.
这 这也太少了点吧
So little.
现在呢
How about this?
这样呢
It's...
够了
Enough.
公子
Sir.
公子
Sir.
玄珠
Xuanzhu.
玄珠 玄
Xuanzhu.
父亲
Father.
您怎么在这儿
Why are you here?
Come.
你没事吧
Are you ok?
没事
I am fine.
紫辰 公主
Zichen, princess.
此地妖气甚重
I can sense the monsters here.
咱们还是速速离开吧
We should get out of here.
Go.
让开
Make way.
落轿
Stop.
参见二殿下
Your Royal Highness.
参见二殿下
Your Royal Highness.
赌场无尊卑
No red tape in casino. No red tape in casino.
只有运气和公平
Only luck and fairness here.
大家玩 玩 玩
Enjoy yourselves.
谢殿下
Thank you, your Royal Highness.
来 继续
Come, go on.
参见殿下
Your Royal Highness.
殿下今天玩什么
What are you going to play today?
当然是老规矩了
Old rules, of course.
昴宿厅
Maosu chamber.
他们都来了吗
Are they all here?
来了 请
Yes, please.
客官 您要点啥
Sir, what would you like?
老板 这个
I want this.
好嘞
Ok.
搞了半天
He is here for gamble.
这家伙是来赌钱的
走吧 咱们进去
Go, let's get in.
你疯了
You are crazy.
这么多护卫
So many guards.
在这儿下手
I can't save you if you are in trouble here.
我可救不了你
咱们说好的
We have agreed.
现在不是你跟我
It's not you and me.
是我们两个
It's two of us.
小川 不是我说啥
Chuan, tell the truth.
这二萌倒是一点也不傻
Ermeng is not stupid at all.
赌个钱
都能这么多人护卫自己
He has so many people to protect him.
我们怎么可能
How can we...
说那么多废话干什么
So much nonsense.
你想不想帮九云大人
Do you want to find the treasures for lord Jiuyun?
找宝贝了
我有一个好主意
I have a good idea.
什么主意
What idea?
这个主意又没动静
It's safe one. And you just need to make a little sacrifice.
又安全
就是要牺牲一下你
Me?
来来来
Come...
参见二殿下
Your Royal Highness.
就你们这种鸡也行啊
Your bloody cocks.
来人哪 上
Get mine here.
快拿走
Take them away.
我押白鸡五十两
White cock, 50 liang.
我也加注五十两
I will bet 50 liang too.
上 上
Go...
咬 咬
Bite...
Great.
查得如何了
How's it going?
我在香取山下
I caught some fleeing disciples at the foot of Xiangqu mountain.
抓了几个逃散的弟子
他们说
They said Fu Jiuyun and suzerain went missing after killing dragon king.
傅九云和香取山主
杀死了白河龙王后
就不知所踪了
这老废物
The old crap wasted my millennium Milong pellet.
枉费了我一颗
千年幂龙丹
傅九云伤得很重
Fu Jiuyun is seriously injured.
说不定已经死了
Maybe he is dead.
他死不了
He won't die.
但没了香取老儿
But he won't show up so soon after the suzerain dies.
做他的靠山
他一时半会儿
是不会现身了
他躲不久
He won't hide for too long.
没了香取老儿的封印
Without the suzerain's seal, it's so easy to get my things back.
要回我的东西简单得多
我自有办法
I have my own way.
你那二弟怎么样了
How is your second brother?
他称病是假吧
He malingers right?
谁知道啊
Who knows?
他天天不是青楼
He goes to brothel or casino every day.
就是赌肆
要不然就去山野里
Or go to see his evil associates.
访些没用的狐朋狗友
养了这么多江湖异士
Raised so many walks of life.
其心必异
I think they have the different opinions.
你确定他那时
Are you sure that he was not on Xiangqu mountain at that time?
不在香取山上
在又如何呀
So what even if he was there?
你莫要小看他
Don't underestimate him.
他其实比你有心机多了
He is more sophisticated than you.
在他身边多住几日
Stay with him for more days.
他若有异动
You need to keep an eye on him.
你定能察觉
恭迎殿下
Your Royal Highness.
恭迎殿下
Your Royal Highness.
殿下请
Your Royal Highness, please.
各位大师们辛苦了
You have worked hard.
都入座吧
Take seats.
百里堕天
Are you ready to fight?
可都准备好了
殿下的吩咐
I dare not slight you.
自然不敢怠慢
那就开始吧
Let's get started.
诺 殿下
Yes,your Royal Highness.
此物正合我意
So great.
够大 够强
Big enough, strong enough.
那是
Yes.
属下等为了抓它
To catch it, one died and three injured.
死了一个 伤了三个
赏 统统有赏
All of you have rewards.
谢殿下
Thank you, your Royal Highness. Thank you, your Royal Highness.
试试它
Try it.
诺 殿下
Yes, your Royal Highness.
甚好 甚好
Very good…
殿下 您乃千金之体
Your Royal Highness, you can't risk it.
万不可以身试险
怕什么
Don't be afraid.
你们不是号称大师吗
You are masters, right?
雳渊才不会像它那样
Liyuan won't wait for his doomsday.
束手就擒等着受死
如果今天
If today we can't test the spiritual lamp, I'd rather die.
试不了灵灯的法力
还不如死了算了
让开
Out of my way.
妖魅一切 灵收魄束
Subdue the demon.
这 这
This…
恭喜二皇子殿下
Congratulations, your Royal Highness...
贺喜二皇子殿下
恭喜太子殿下
Congratulations, Your Royal Highness.
贺喜太子殿下
Your Royal Highness.
都起来吧
Get up.
谢殿下
Thank you, your Royal Highness.
大妖未灭
There are some demons there.
现在叫我 还时候未到
It's not the time.
殿下 在朝中上下
Your Royal Highness. Many old ministers who don't believe in demons
有不少不信妖神的老臣
在等您崛起 入主东宫
are waiting for you to rise and be the crown prince.
衣服掉了
Your clothes.
紫辰 你的发簪呢
Zichen, where is your bun?
你不会把它卖掉了吧
You sold it?
那可是燕燕送你的
Yanyan gave it to you.
不要多想了
Don't think too much.
你赶紧休息吧
You need to take a rest.
这灵灯果然名不虚传
The spiritual lamp is so amazing.
连上这只大大大妖兽
It subdues three monsters including this one.
已经连收了三只妖物
殿下 你可以放心了
Your Royal Highness, you can rest assured.
此灵灯乃上古法器
The spiritual lamp is an ancient masterpiece.
能够试出其灵力
I can test its spiritual power due to your effort.
也是靠各位大师
吾等不敢贪功
Flattered.
能从香取山老儿那儿
We can get the masterpiece from suzerain.
取得神器
证明殿下风云开阖
It's all because God bless you.
天命相向
我们今晚
Tonight we will attack his camp and annihilate all of them.
就去他营里劫营
一举将他灭了
我喜欢二萌
I like Ermeng.
喜欢二萌的可爱又善良
Like your cuteness and kindness.
你跟他们都不一样
You are different from them.
真的吗
Really?
那你答应下山
So will you marry me?
跟我成亲吗
殿下
Your Royal Highness.
殿下
Your Royal Highness.
我卧薪尝胆多年
I eat the leek for many years just to wait for today.
也是为了等待这一天
但现在
But now it's not the time.
还不是时候
殿下 这是为何
Your Royal Highness, why?
我在等着那一天
I need it to be foolproof.
万无一失的那一天
相国大人
Premier.
秋华夫人
Mrs. Qiuhua.
你看
Look.
玄珠
Xuanzhu.
母亲
Mother.
行了 这外边挺冷的
It's cold outside.
咱们到里边说吧
Let's talk inside.
快进来
Come on in.
走 走
Go...
不对 不对 不对
No.
还是不像啊
Don't look like her.
差不多行了
I think it's ok.
我可没学过什么
I don't know the transfiguration.
幻化之术
能变成我这样
It's the best I can do.
已经很不错了
你看 我这卧蚕
Look at me, this silkworm
是不是都变出来了
See, orbicularis oculi muscle.
我知道了
I know it.
是你的眉毛
It's your eyebrows.
你的眉毛太粗了
Your eyebrows are too thick.
就跟两条虫似的
Like two worms.
那是
Yes.
我这眉型
My eyebrow shape is the most fashionable.
可是当下最时兴的
你闭嘴
Shut up.
知道什么是美吗你
Do you know what's beautiful?
小白
Bai.
要不我给你修一下吧
I can shape your eyebrows.
你必须要完全像才行啊
You need to resemble her 100 percent.
才能成功地混入
Then you can go to the second prince's palace.
二皇子府
就修一点
Just a little.
乖 一会儿就好了
Be a good boy.
就一点
Just a little.
Ok.
小川
Chuan.
你快点
Hurry up.
你得配合呀
You need to cooperate with me.
我这手都酸了
My hands are sore.
我都说差不多就行了
It's ok.
You...
我这能变成这样
It's so great that I last so long.
还能坚持这么久
已经很不错了
你行你来呀
You can do it if you don't trust me.
那我当然不行了
Of course I can't.
怎么样
How about it?
能不能行
Ok?
我虽然是个镜子
I am a mirror, but I don't like looking in the mirror.
但是我不爱照镜子
那你看看能不能过关嘛
So how do you like it?
也就一般般吧
Just so so.
这主要啊
My acting matters.
还得看我的演技
是是是
Yes…
白公子
Mr. Bai.
怎么了
What happened?
你有什么不满意啊
What's the problem?
没有 没有 没有
No…
我就是想吧
I am thinking...
你这扮作我
Before you go to second prince's palace.
想混进二殿下府
那还差一件事情
You still need one thing.
什么事啊
What?
鱼皮瓜子啊
Yupi seeds.
小赵 算你还有良心
Zhao, you have conscience.
等等
Wait.
赵姨娘
Aunt Zhao.
你这个人真的是
You are so ill-disposed.
蔫坏蔫坏的
皇室礼仪兹事体大
It's the imperial palace.
你再爱嗑瓜子
You won't be so arrogant to eat seeds in front of the second prince.
也不会在
二皇子面前嗑吧
你这是要害我们露馅啊
You want to set a trap.
好你个老东西
How dare you!
你居然敢耍我你
You play tricks on me.
当我傻啊你
You are so evil.
弹她
Flip her.
相国大人 里边请
Premier, please.
紫辰
Zichen.
玄珠啊 你快过来
Xuanzhu, come here.
你看
Look.
好漂亮啊
来 把衣服穿上
So beautiful. Come, put it on.
父亲 我不冷
Father, I am not cold.
来 咱们去那边坐
Come, let's sit over there.
母亲 你先坐
Mother, you sit.
你就坐下吧
Just sit down.
你先坐
You sit first.
坐下吧
Sit down.
好了 快请坐吧
Ok, please sit down.
相国大人 请坐
Premier, please sit down.
准备这么多菜
Prepare so many dishes.
来来来
Come...
咱们先喝一口
Cheers.
暖暖身子
We need to warm our body.
Come.
玄珠啊
Xuanzhu.
你可得多敬
You need to propose a toast to premier.
相国大人一杯
是相国大人千里迢迢
Premier came to my rescue after a long road.
不辞辛苦
赶来救了你的母亲啊
秋华夫人 言重了
Mrs. Qiuhua, it's ok.
在当年
Back then, dragon king of white river rescued
白河龙王
将你们母女二人
从大骊的皇宫当中
you and princess Xuanzhu out of Li's palace.
救了出来
可现如今呢
But now he died.
白河龙王已经死了
玄珠公主又是大骊皇室
And princess Xuanzhu is the only blood of royal family.
现在唯一留下来的血脉
我这个老臣啊
And these are my duties.
做这些都是应该的
应该好好地保护你们
I need to protect you.
才是啊
多谢相国大人救了母亲
Thank you, premier for saving mother, me and Zichen.
救了紫辰和我
玄珠感激涕零
I am so grateful.
不不不
It's my pleasure.
玄珠公主 无须多礼
Princess Xuanzhu, it's ok.
公主 请坐
Princess, please sit down.
我哪还是什么公主啊
I am not a princess now.
相国大人
Premier.
以后唤我玄珠就好
Just call me Xuanzhu.
Ok.
秋华夫人 公主 紫辰
Mrs. Qiuhua, princess, Zichen.
你们收拾些衣物
Pack up your clothes.
咱们尽快
We need to leave for Fengcheng as soon as possible.
离开此地去丰城
我已安排妥当
I have arranged all.
赶紧吃饭吧
Eat.
玄珠啊
Xuanzhu.
这白河冰原虽然贫瘠
White river Icefield is barren.
可这白河鱼肉却是一绝
But the fish is so great.
快尝尝
Try it.
以后咱们就吃不到了
We can't eat it in the future.
尝尝
Taste it.
果然鲜美
So great.
母亲也多吃一点
Mother, you should more.
我也来
Yeah.
多吃一点
Eat more.
紫辰
Zichen.
尝尝吧
Try it.
秋华夫人
Mrs. Qiuhua.
紫辰今天身体不适
I am unwell today.
感谢您今天的款待
Thank you for your hospitality today.
就先告辞了
Excuse me.
This...
没关系
It's ok.
这孩子就这脾气
This is the way he is.
来来来 咱们吃
Come, eat.
来来来
Come...
赵大人
Ma'am Zhao.
赵大人
Ma'am Zhao.
赵大人
Ma'am Zhao.
定是这儿了
It's here.
殿下在吗
Prince is not here?
殿下在
He is inside.
那你们退下吧
You can go now.
殿下找我有要事商议
I have something important to discuss with prince.
外人都要回避
听见了吗
Did you hear me?
知道我是谁吗
Do you know who I am?
Yes.
赵君侯
Ma'am Zhao.
殿下
Your Royal Highness.
殿下
Your Royal Highness.
殿下
Your Royal Highness.
怎么
Well.
来了也不让人通报一声
Why didn't you tell me before you came?
我那个
I...
我最近觉得
I have a good appetite.
嘴里没滋没味的
我就想来问问你
I want to get some Yunfeng tea from Qionghuahai.
有没有那个
琼花海的云峰茶
人嘛
就这一馋就忘了礼数了
Sorry for the rudeness.
原来是香取山的物件
You are here to fetch Xiangqu mountain's tea.
姨娘
Aunt.
是不是也有点想念
Do you miss Xiangqu mountain?
香取山了
那是
Yes.
属下为了您
I suffered a lot for you in Xiangqu mountain.
可没少在香取山吃苦
不对呀
No.
香取山这茶
Xiangqu mountain's tea yields a dozen of jin yearly.
一年才产十几斤
这下人们是无缘品尝的
The subordinates have no chance to taste it.
那还不是小川
Chuan took it from Fu Jiuyun's room and she gave some to me.
小川给我从
傅九云的房间顺的
顺的
Yeah.
说得也是
Yes.
川儿啊
Chuan.
真是一段
What a good memory.
让人回忆的日子
殿下
Your Royal Highness.
属下还有要事在身
I have some important things to do.
就先告辞了
Bye.
等等
Wait.
您不是要茶吗
You want tea, right?
我这儿刚好有
I happen to have some.
有空啊
I'll send it to your home.
我让人给您送到府上
等等
Wait.
姨娘
Aunt.
你不说我还忘记了
I almost forgot it.
你帮我回忆回忆
Help me recall it.
那个傅九云身边
What's the sissy and fragile gigolo who is around Fu Jiuyun called?
弱不禁风 矫揉造作
娘里娘气的小白脸
叫什么来着
叫白公子
Young master Bai.
对对对 白公子
Yes, young master Bai.
不知道现在是死是活
I don't know if he is alive.
赵姨娘
Aunt Zhao.
看他干活还挺勤快的
He is so hard-working.
如果到我府上做个丫鬟
He can be my maid.
也是不错的
Yes.
殿下
Your Royal Highness.
属下还有要事在身
I have something important to do.
就不久留了
I need to go now.
等等
Wait.
姨娘 我还有一事相求
Aunt, I want to ask you a favor.
帮我把灵灯取来
帮我把灵灯取来
Help me get the spiritual lamp.
灵灯
Spiritual lamp?
Yes.
这灵灯在我府上
It's dangerous if I keep spiritual lamp.
树大招风
引人耳目
我想请你放到你府上
I want to put it in your home.
好生保管
And help me guard it.
属下明白
Yes.
那灵灯在哪儿啊
Where is that spiritual lamp?
灵灯啊
Spiritual lamp?
在那儿呢
There.
那我去拿
I'll get it. #The drizzle falls in my heart Regret we can’t grow old hand in hand You are the only one I want You are the only one I want My heart will shine through like the lamp I will be with you in the wind and rain Rewind the clock Nothing can tear us apart Our love prevails throughout the times My heart will shine through like the lamp I will be with you in the wind and rain Rewind the clock Nothing can tear us apart Our love prevails throughout the times#