Chinese Zero to Hero
ENG SUB《明月照我心The Love by Hypnotic》EP33——主演:方逸伦,凌美仕,倪寒尽- YouTube

Channel: 腾讯视频
李明月
Li Mingyue.
我招 我招 我招
I'll speak. I'll speak.
我只字未问 你有何可招
I have not asked you yet, what will you talk about?
那你快问啊 我什么都招
Then ask, I am going to answer anything.
我一直都不明白
I never understood,
你这张脸
your face,
到底有什么特别之处
what is special about it?
论样貌
On appearance...
你美
You're beautiful.
我第一次见你
When I saw you for the first time,
就觉得你美若天仙
I felt that you were beautiful.
论学识
On knowledge...
你强
You are better.
我大字都认不全呢
I can't recognize all the characters.
论情分
On love,
我与李谦相识了整整十年
I have known Li Qian for ten years.
可最后 为什么是你
But why in the end it's you?
是 所以你说造化弄人吧
Yes, fate likes to fool people around.
当初我被安排和亲之时
When I was arranged for the diplomatic marriage,
传说对方是个歪瓜裂枣的男子
legend has it that the other person is an ugly man.
没想到一见面竟如此英俊
I didn’t expect him to be so handsome when I met him.
本以为没有青梅竹马之情
I thought that without childhood love,
便不会相爱
we would not fall in love.
没想到这个李谦竟对我死心塌地
I didn’t expect Li Qian to fall for me.
够了
Enough.
若不是你那妖术
If it’s not for your magic,
也不会得到今天的一切
you won’t get everything you have today.
是催眠术
It's hypnotism.
哪有妖术那么神奇
How can it be that magical?
没多大能耐的
It can't do much.
若是催眠术无所不能
If hypnotism is omnipotent,
我就不用愁李谦对我夜夜痴缠了
then I don't have to worry about Li Qian being so crazy about me every night.
李明月 你
Li Mingyue, you...
你真是不知廉耻
You really don't know what shame is.
又不是黄花大闺女
We’re not virgins,
有什么可害臊的
why so shy?
来人
Come.
王妃
Queen.
给我看好她
Guard her well.
Yes.
王爷
Sir.
凌王
King Ling.
今天怎么有兴致来我这里做客
How come you decide to come here today?
李明月 你可知今日这一切
Li Mingyue, do you know that all this today
都是因你而起
is because of you?
乔慧心得不到李谦 怨我
Qiao Huixin can't get Li Qian, she blames me.
你得不到乔慧心也怨我
You can't get Qiao Huixin and also blame me?
我可真是不可或缺呀
I am really indispensable.
本王都是一步步
I, step by step,
被逼上这条绝路的
got forced onto this path.
你害怕了
You are scared?
现在 你只能听到我的声音
Now you can only hear my voice.
其他什么也听不到
Nothing else can be heard.
本王何曾不怀念无忧无虑的年纪
Don't I miss the carefree age?
兄弟便只是兄弟
Brother is just a brother.
野有蔓草 零露漙兮
Wild vine grass has morning dew on it.
有一美人 清扬婉兮
There is a beautiful girl.
邂逅相遇 适我愿兮
I fell in love with her at the first sight.
本王何曾不怀念那时的慧心
Don't I miss Huixin at that time?
她的一笑
Her smile,
让那少年铭心刻骨
is so unforgettable.
你所怀念的
What you miss
其实从未离开过你
has never left you.
而如今你竟为了乔慧心
But now for Qiao Huixin,
变得毫无理智
you are actually becoming irrational.
可她究竟想要什么
But what exactly does she want?
你真的知道吗
Do you really know it?
她想要杀了李谦 替父报仇
She wants to kill Li Qian to avenge her father.
那你想要的呢
What do you want?
我只想要她的心
I only want her heart.
只想要她的笑
I just want her smile.
可你不想杀掉李谦
But you don't want to kill Li Qian.
更不想背叛你自己
You don't want to betray yourself.
我不知道 我不知道
I do not know. I do not know.
你知道
You know.
你痛苦 你纠结
You are suffering, you are tangled.
你挣扎 你不安
You are struggling, you are anxious,
是因为你一直在违背你的内心
because you have been violating your heart.
我所做的一切都是为了慧心
Everything I did is for Huixin.
我可以不要一切
I can discard everything,
但我不能没有她
but I can't live without her.
你竟敢催眠本王
How dare you hypnotize me?
你信不信我可以随时要了你的命
Believe it or not, I can end your life at any time.
Yes.
你可以毁掉一切
You can ruin everything,
但你以为这样就能换来爱情吗
but do you think that you can exchange it for love?
本王已经娶了自己最心爱的女子
I have already married my most beloved woman.
但你是否有一刻
But do you have a moment,
真正得到过她的心
when you really have her heart?
你情深意切
You are deeply in love.
你毫无保留
You have no reservations.
But,
若你对乔慧心的爱
if your love for Qiao Huixin
是无限度的纵容
is infinite connivance,
那便是亲手将她推入
then that is to push her in, by hand,
万劫不复的深渊
into the abyss.
难道本王的痴心真的错了吗
Is my infatuation really wrong?
痴心本无错
Infatuation is not wrong.
纵容却要不得
Pampering is wrong.
你清楚
You know that
乔慧心仅仅是在利用你的身份
Qiao Huixin is just using your identity
来满足自己的报复心
to satisfy her own revenge.
况且
And,
你以为乔慧心杀了李谦
do you think that after Qiao Huixin kills Li Qian,
你就能完完全全得到她的心吗
you can have her heart completely?
不会的
You will not.
你可知乔慧心
Do you know why Qiao Huixin
究竟为何执意杀掉李谦
insists on killing Li Qian?
为父报仇
To revenge for her father?
乔玄身为叛军死有余辜
Qiao Xuan is a rebel, so his death is justified.
乔慧心所谓的复仇
Qiao Huixin's so-called revenge,
不过是为了宣泄
is for the purpose of catharsis,
自己从未真正得到过李谦的不甘
of her unwillingness of never having Li Qian's love.
不要再提这个名字
Don't mention this name again.
若李谦真的死了
If Li Qian is really dead,
乔慧心也无法活下去
Qiao Huixin can't live either.
她的爱已经变质了
Her love has deteriorated.
甚至不是恨 而是毁灭
It's not even hate, but destruction.
毁了李谦
To destroy Li Qian.
毁了她自己
To destory herself.
甚至毁了你们之间
Even to destroy your marriage
本就岌岌可危的夫妻情面
which is already on the verge of ending.
我爱慧心
I love Huixin.
我没有别的选择
I have no other choice.
爱她不是顺应她
Loving her is not following her,
而是保护她
but protecting her.
现在只有你
Only you now,
只有你能够避免乔慧心
only you can stop Qiao Huixin,
避免你自己走入这万丈深渊
and stop yourself from going into this abyss.
Okay.
我来终止这一切
I will stop this.
站住 停车
Stop. Stop.
例行检查
Routine inspection.
都站住别动
Stop, don't move.
是李谦
It's Li Qian.
快走快走 快走
Go fast, go fast.
Go.
上面有人
Someone is up there.
Go.
Chase.
我就知道你没事
I knew that you are fine.
阿真 近些时日
Zhen, these days,
你过得可还好啊
are you having a good time?
自得其乐 无牵无挂
I satisfy myself and I am carefree.
若不是念着接应你
If it's not for picking you up,
我早就在山水田园间快活了
I would have been enjoying myself among nature.
既然心念本王
Since you care about me,
怎又得无牵无挂
how can you be carefree?
去那边看看 快
Go over there and have a quick look. Hurry.
阿真 我此次出逃
Zhen, I fled this time
是明月以命相抵
because Mingyue risked her life.
现在 她还在李询和乔慧心手上
Now she is still in the hands of Li Xun and Qiao Huixin.
他们的目标是你 放心
Their goal is you, rest assured.
巳时 城外落梅亭 李询
9am, pavilion outside the city, Li Xun.
只有时间和地点
Only time and place.
这其中怕是有诈
I am afraid that it is a fraud.
既知本王已经回城
Since you know that I have returned to the city,
为何还不动手
why aren't you acting on it?
若要杀你
If I want to kill you,
也要你死在我的剑下
I want you to die under my sword.
王兄 还在犹豫什么
Brother, why are you hesitating?
本王深知自己罪孽深重
I know that I am guilty.
今日前来
I came here today,
是来告诉你李明月的下落
to tell you the whereabouts of Li Mingyue.
事到如今 你如此又是为何
Why are you doing this now?
爱恨情仇 前生今世
Love, hate, fate.
无论多么刻骨铭心
No matter how unforgettable,
也不过是岁月里的黄粱一梦
they're just a dream in the passage of time.
本王愿意承担所有的罪名
I am willing to bear all the charges,
只求你放过慧心
just so you can let go of Huixin.
让她远走高飞
Let her flee.
是非功过 并非我能左右
I can't control the consequences.
你这又何苦呢
Why are you doing this?
本王知道
I know,
自慧心嫁于我那天开始
since Huixin married me that day,
她便利用我皇子之位
she is using my position as a prince,
一步步达成她的目的
to achieve her purpose, step by step.
可我就是无法拒绝
But I just can't refuse her.
我愿为她做一切她想要做的事
I am willing to do everything she wants.
你竟愿意为了感情牺牲一切
You are willing to sacrifice everything for your love?
换作是你
If you were I,
你也一样
you'll do the same thing.
好 我答应你
Okay, I promise you.
只要明月没事
As long as Mingyue is fine,
乔慧心 我就留她一命
Qiao Huixin, I will spare her a life.
李明月被藏在乔府中
Li Mingyue is hidden in Qiao house.
最后一事
Last thing.
我以兄弟的名义请求你
I ask you as a brother,
让我去见慧心最后一面
to let me go to see Huixin for the last time.
好 我也以兄弟的名义
Okay, then I will also, as brother,
相信你这一次
believe you this time.
本王一直搞不明白
I have been unable to understand,
这么多年来
why for so many years,
慧心对你一往情深
Huixin has been deeply in love with you,
你为何偏偏选择李明月
yet you chose Li Mingyue.
论样貌 论才识
On the appearance and knowledge,
论对你的感情
on love toward you,
李明月哪一点比得上慧心
Li Mingyue cannot compare to Huixin.
你若对慧心
If you care for Huixin
有对李明月半分的关怀
half as much as you care for Li Mingyue,
她也不至于走到今天这个地步
she will not end up at the point today.
自我九岁失忆
Since my amnesia when I was nine,
我的心
my heart,
就跟那失去的记忆一样
has been like the lost memory,
四分五裂
split.
是明月唤醒了我心底的深情
It’s Mingyue who woke up my heart and love.
带我找回了失去的记忆
She took me back to the lost memory,
教我面对曾经的自己
and taught me to face my past self.
跟她在一起
With her,
我的心才会完整
my heart will be complete.
这些东西
These things
是乔慧心全然给不了的
are not what Qiao Huixin can give.
你的记忆
Your memory...
都回来了
are all back.
我这条命
My life,
是你捡回来的
is saved by you.
我清晰记得
I remember it clearly.
王爷
Sir.
喝杯茶吧
Have a cup of tea.
Okay.
这茶够热吗
Is this tea hot enough?
正合适
It's just right.
那你多喝点 暖暖身子
Then you should drink more and warm your body.
野有蔓草 零露漙兮
Wild vine grass has morning dew on it.
有一美人 清扬婉兮
There is a beautiful girl.
邂逅相遇 适我愿兮
I fell in love with her at the first sight.
慧心 这是你我初见时
Huixin, this is when you first saw me,
本王念过的诗
the poem that I read.
那日的风
The wind the day,
怕是看穿了本王的少年心事
saw through the heart of this young man,
竟将你带到本王面前
and actually brought you to me.
正可谓邂逅相遇 适我愿兮
It’s indeed "I fell in love with her at the first sight".
你的那一笑
Your smile,
本王永远无法忘记
I can never forget.
这世上
This world,
催人老的
the things that make people old,
只有两样东西
there are only two:
仇恨和情丝
hatred and love.
王爷
Sir.
我已不是当年那个慧心了
I am not the Huixin I used to be.
慧心 我们放弃吧
Huixin, let's give up.
忘掉李谦
Forget about Li Qian.
我去向父皇请罪
I will go to father to plead guilty.
承担所有的罪名
I will bear all the crimes.
你现在就走
You go now.
走得越远越好
Go as far as possible.
永远不要再回到兴安
Never return to Xing'an.
这一切从开始的那一刻
The moment from the beginning of all of this,
就回不了头了
I can’t go back.
可以的 慧心
Yes you can, Huixin.
只要你肯走
As long as you are willing to leave,
我保你今生不会受到牵连
I promise that you will not be involved in this.
你是想告诉我你有多伟大
You want to tell me how great you are,
还是你有多爱我
or how much you love me?
你去见过李谦吧
Have you seen Li Qian?
你们兄弟都一样
Your brothers are the same.
背叛过我的人
Those who betrayed me,
我一个都不会放过
I will never let go any of them.
你以为你知道的计划都是真的吗
Do you think that the plans you know are real?
若李谦信了
If Li Qian believes it,
他就是死路一条
he is a dead man.
明月
Mingyue?
明月
Mingyue.
是你
It's you.
给我带过来
Bring him over.
Go.
明月
Mingyue.
李谦
Li Qian.
明月
Mingyue.
放了她 把我的命给你
Let her go, I'll give you my life.
不要
No.
放开他
Let go of him.
明月
Mingyue.
明月
Mingyue.
先下去吧
Go ahead.
Go.
放心吧
Do not worry.
若是杀他便能解我心头之恨
If killing him can resolve my hatred,
我早就让他死几百遍了
I would have let him die hundreds of times.
既然他那么爱你
Since he loves you so much,
自然只有你才能让他更痛苦
naturally only you can make him more in pain.
今日 要么你亲手杀死这个妖女
Today, either you kill this demon girl by yourself,
要么 你们俩就给我一起死
or you both will die.
你让本王痛苦的办法
The way you make me suffer
就是让明月死在本王的手里
is to let Mingyue die in my hands?
没错 今日我要让你知道
Yes, I want you to know today,
也让她知道
and let her know, too,
什么叫做切肤之痛
the pain of losing your love.
明月
Mingyue.
本王这次可能救不了你了
I can't save you this time.
你怪我吗
Do you blame me?
生死何惧
What is scary about life and death?
我愿与君携手相随
I would like to join your hands in it.
Okay.
那就和本王一起
Then we'll go together.
来世 你若开成花
If you are a flower in the afterlife,
我便化作泥
I will turn into mud.
你若变成鱼
If you become a fish,
我便是江河湖海
I will be the river and the sea.
你若化成鸟
If you become a bird,
我便参天成树
I will be a tall tree.
你若还是你
If you are still you,
我就再娶你一次
then I will marry you again.
做一对平凡夫妻
We'll be an ordinary couple.
好吗
Okay? People come, people leave, roads continue extending far away. The tracks from the last life. The views are fading away, just like winter is coming, this moment becomes unreachable. Use paper and a pen to record the eternal secret, whose name I'm writing? Wearing a white elegant dress, we met in the vast crowd. The snow has no trace but feelings, turns into a soft tear. See those stars fly through the sky, yet they're so far and so illusory. The complicated plots from the next life, we still take pity on everything. I stop here, gentle and soft, it's all because of you. I stop here, gentle and soft, it's all because of you.