Chinese Zero to Hero
ENG SUB《明月照我心The Love by Hypnotic》EP06——主演:方逸伦,凌美仕,倪寒尽- YouTube

Channel: 腾讯视频
小姐为何突然跑来这里
Why did you suddenly come here?
王爷的怪病我已猜出一二
I have figured out the prince's strange illness.
或许有办法能帮他缓解
Maybe there are ways to help him alleviate it.
小姐是怎么猜到的
How did you figure it out?
我和他正是因为这灯而变得亲近
He and I got close because of this lantern.
希望此番
I hope this time,
能借此物再续前缘
I can renew our relationship with it.
小玩意儿
Little thing.
眼看天就要黑了还不见王爷
It's getting dark soon, but I still haven't seen the prince.
资王妃该不会是故意诓骗小姐吧
Did Queen Zi deliberately trick you?
王妃坦率磊落
The queen is frank and open.
她说的话 我信
I believe in what she said,
慧心
Huixin.
你怎么在此
Why are you here?
我每每情绪郁结
Whenever I feel depressed,
都会跑来附近市集买盏灯笼
I will come to the nearby market to buy a lantern.
你是否还记得这花灯的故事
Do you still remember the story of this lantern?
往事久远
It's a long time ago.
本王已然忘记
I have forgotten.
天色已晚你早些回府吧
It’s late, you should go back to the house soon.
少年时
When we were young,
你我终日为伴
you and I accompany each other all day.
那时你含蓄委婉
At that time, you were shy.
总受其他皇子欺负
You were always bullied by other princes.
我将这灯送与你
I gifted this lantern to you,
希望能给你带来慰藉
in hopes to bring you comfort.
委婉 受欺负
Being wronged, being bullied.
细细道来
Keep talking.
某次你因无助而心灰意冷
Once, you were disheartened by helplessness,
我便将这灯笼送与你
so I gifted this lantern to you.
某次
Once...
难道是本王身陷火海那次
Is it that time when I was in the sea of ​​fire?
火海
Fire?
我不知
I do not know.
确是在你失忆之前
It was indeed before you lost your memory.
如若失忆前的我果真怯懦
If I really was timid before my amnesia,
那幻境之景很可能确曾发生
then the scenes of the fantasy likely have happened.
此前的王爷
You before that
或许只将我视作儿时玩伴
might have only seen me as a childhood playmate,
但我却早已将你视作唯一
but I have already regarded you as my only love.
无论是过去送花灯之时
Whether it is the time I sent you the lantern,
还是今日为你抄经之际
or today when I was copying the scriptures for you.
只要能为你排忧解难
As long as I can solve problems for you,
我就已心满意足
I am satisfied.
你去了王府
You went to the palace?
我刚刚见过王妃
I just met with the queen.
但是她提及你生了怪病
She mentioned that you have a strange illness,
我担心至极
and I am so worried about it.
便在此处等待
So I was waiting here.
也许这花灯
Maybe this lantern
能让你想起与我的过往
can remind you of our past.
多谢你替我费心 告辞
Thank you for your concerns. Goodbye.
公主 公主
Princess, princess.
王爷回来了
The prince is back.
人马上就要到门口了
He is about to enter soon.
快快快
Hurry up.
王妃辛劳了一日
The queen worked hard all day,
却只描出俩字啊
but only wrote out two words.
你不识数
Don't you know how to count?
这满满一页纸
This is a full of sheet of paper.
什么叫只有俩字
What do you mean only two words?
王妃只抄一日
The queen only copied for one day,
书法便能大有进步
but her calligraphy made such great progress.
日后要日日抄 夜夜抄
In the future, if she was to copy day and night...
你深更半夜闯入我房中
You broke into my room in the middle of the night,
扰我清梦 违反契约在先
disturbing my dreams, and breaking the contract first.
我不过是正当防卫
For me, it's just a legitimate self-defense.
凭什么受罚
Why should I be punished?
那你
Then you...
意欲何为啊
What is your intention?
第一 不准逼我抄经
First, you are not allowed to force me to copy scriptures.
第二
Second,
你手臂受伤的原因不能外露
the cause of your arm injury cannot be exposed.
第三
Third,
不准再闯入我房中
no more intruding into my room.
第四
Fourth,
招一名精通汐月美食的厨子进府
recruit a chef who is proficient in Xiyue cuisine.
准了
Approved.
凭什么不行
Why not?
准了
Approved?
你居然就这么答应了
You actually agreed?
你不要点回报
You don't want anything in return?
随我来
Come with me.
干吗
What?
喂鱼
Feeding fish?
喂就喂
Okay let's feed.
可爱的小鱼们快过来
Cute little fish, come over.
你们的晚饭来啦
Your dinner is coming.
还喂啊
Still feeding?
会不会喂太多了呀
Aren't you feeding too much?
你说要喂多少
How much do you think we can feed
它们才会停止进食
until they stop eating?
之前听渔民们说
Before, I heard from fishermen
鱼易撑死
that fish is easy to die from over-eating.
只要你不停地喂
As long as you keep feeding,
它们就会不停地吃
they will keep eating.
鱼易撑死
Fishes are easy to die from over-eating
是因为它们的记忆短暂
because their memories are short.
就像一个人
Just like a person.
如果他不记得自己的过去
If he doesn't remember his past,
便无法应对未来
he can't cope with the future.
就如同我
Just like me.
九岁时 我突发重疾
I was suddenly sick when I was nine years old.
此前记忆一夜之间踪迹全无
Suddenly, I lost all traces of memory overnight.
直到遇见了你
Until I met you.
竟使我找回了些许的记忆
I actually retrieved some memory.
Me?
对 正是你
Yes. It’s exactly your
使用催眠之法
hypnosis
竟让我想起了曾经的我
that reminded me of what I used to be.
而那个曾经的我
And that person I used to be
竟是如此陌生
is so strange to me,
以至于让我无法相信
that I can't believe it.
但今天我终于确定
But today, I finally confirmed that
那个陌生而又怯懦的少年
the strange and awkward teenager,
正是曾经的我
was me in the past.
所以我应允了你所有的条件
So I promised all your conditions,
只为交换一事
just for one thing in exchange.
那就是通过催眠
That is, through hypnosis,
帮本王找回丢失的过去
help me to find my lost past.
找回记忆 催眠入梦
Recovering memories, putting you under hypnosis and making you fall into dreams,
正是我的本领
these are my specialities.
包在我身上
I will handle it.
Come.
注视我的双眼 不要移开
Look at my eyes, don't move away.
现在你只能听到我的声音
Now you can only hear my voice.
其它什么也听不到
Nothing else can be heard.
你即将回到那个最为恐惧的地方
You are about to return to your most feared place.
告诉我 除了你之外
Tell me, except you,
还有没有其他人在场
is there any other people present?
李谦快走
Li Qian. Hurry.
你放开我 不要拽我
Let me go. Don't pull me.
走啊李谦
Go. Li Qian.
放开
Let go.
快走啊李谦 走啊
Go. Li Qian. Go.
你到底是谁
Who are you?
为何样貌如此模糊
Why do you look so vague?
如果有其他人在场
If there are any other people present,
你即将慢慢看清他们的面貌
you are about to see their faces slowly.
走啊李谦
Go, Li Qian.
放手 松手
Let go. Let go.
闭嘴 放开我
Shut up and let me go.
别拽我
Don't pull me.
松开
Let go.
你方才抖得厉害
You were shaking very badly.
究竟看到了什么
What did you see?
我身陷火场 逃无可逃
I can't escape from the fire.
而有人拖着我 死死不放
And someone dragged me and won't let me go.
那个人是谁
Who's that person?
正是李询
It was Li Xun.
李询
Li Xun?
这场火 定是我失忆的原因
The fire is the reason for my memory loss.
当时储位之争尤为激烈
The battle for succession was very fierce.
我猛然病倒
I suddenly fell ill.
清醒后不但记忆尽失
I can't remember anything after waking up.
母妃也突然病逝
My mother also suddenly died of illness.
你准备如何
What will you do?
我恢复部分记忆之事
The fact that I recovered some of my memories
断不可让他人知道
can't be known by other people.
如若果真是李询要杀我
If Li Xun did want to kill me,
本王定会让他付出代价
I will make him pay the price.
看来这大火
It seems that the fire
必然和你的失忆脱不开关系
must be inseparable from your loss of memory.
第五澄入宫调查得如何
How did Diwu Cheng's investigation at the palace go?
一无所获
Nothing.
王爷 宫中传来消息
Sir. Message from the palace.
皇上让诸位大臣
The emperor wants the ministers
举荐监理宣河工程的最佳人选
to recommend for the supervisors of Xuanhe River project.
或许良机已落入掌中
Maybe the opportunity has fallen into your palm.
宣河改道工程的症结
The crux of the Xuanhe River diversion project,
在于当地的百姓
is the local people.
他们每日到衙门闹事
They go to the government daily to cause trouble
拒不迁徙
and refuse to migrate.
我倒有一物可解此僵局
I have something to solve this deadlock.
明月和康乐来过没有
Did Mingyue and Kangle come by?
没有
No.
明月和康乐来过没有
Did Mingyue and Kangle come by?
今日来
Today you came
又要跟我聊你那些经验之谈
to talk to me about your experience again?
没来就好
It’s good that they didn't come.
没来就好
It’s good that they didn't come.
你们可不知道啊
You don't know,
这康乐疯了
Kangle is crazy.
带着明月全兴安城地缉捕我
She is taking Mingyue around the entire city of Xing'an to capture me.
现在整个兴安
Now in the entire Xing'an,
我能躲的地方都躲了
I have hid everywhere I can hide,
就只剩下你们这儿了
except for your place.
不必多言 理由猜都猜得出
No need to say more, I can guess the reason.
阿真
Zhen.
你这鉴赏水平怎么不进反退啊
How did your appreciation level decrease?
竟然收藏起这市井之作来了
You even collected the work of common people.
开荒辟野 世居桃源
Opening up the wilderness and building a wonderland.
作于景和四年
Made in the fourth year of Jinghe.
阿真 此画你不会是
Zhen, this painting, did you
从村民的宗祠中收来的吧
receive it from the villager’s ancestral temple?
原作仍在祠中 这仅是临摹之作
The original work is still in the ancestral temple. This is only a copy.
此画或能成为
This painting can become
负责宣河改道之人的利器
the tool for the person who is responsible for the diversion of Xuanhe River.
宋金玉
Boss. Song Jinyu.
宋金玉
Song Jinyu.
都别说我在这儿啊
Don't say that I am here.
别说我在这儿
Don't say that I am here.
宋金玉
快 收好
Song Jinyu. Hurry. Put it away.
宋金玉 宋金玉
Song Jinyu. Song Jinyu.
康乐 休得胡闹 过来坐下
Kangle, stop fooling around. Come over and sit down.
九哥 司空先生
Ninth brother. Mister Sikong.
近日可看到宋金玉
Have you seen Song Jinyu recently?
未曾相见
I have not.
会躲到哪儿去呢
Where will he hide?
咱们也跑累了
We are tired from running.
不如喝口茶歇歇
It’s better to take a break.
我们倒也不急
We are not in a hurry.
等找到那小子
When I find that kid,
把他皮扒了就能解恨
I will tear off his skin.
康乐公主 这是西域来的杏干
Princess Kangle, this is dried apricot from the Western Region.
宋金玉
Song Jinyu.
好啊你
You.
康乐康乐康乐
Kangle, Kangle, Kangle.
公主公主 姑奶奶 小祖宗
Princess, princess, my royal princess.
昨日 你去哪儿了
Where did you go yesterday?
说啊
Speak.
昨日是我生辰啊
Yesterday was my birthday.
我在忙于应酬
I was busy with socializing.
难道不是你为了过寿筵
Isn’t it you who, to celebrate birthday,
不仅包下了整座万花楼
not only booked the entire Wanhua brothel,
还从头牌那里弄来了这张牌子
but also got this plate from the head girl?
把陪我看花一事抛到九霄云外了
You totally forgot about looking at flowers with me.
苍天可鉴啊
Heaven can proof that
我的心每时每刻都念着公主
my heart is thinking about princess all the time.
我错了好不好
It's my fault, alright?
我一定补偿你
I will compensate you.
怎么补偿
How will you compensate?
这 这
This, this.
康乐 时候也不早了
Kangle, it's getting late.
你该回宫温书了
You should go back to the palace to read now.
我们还有正事相商
We have business to discuss.
王妃 近日在府里天天胡闹
Queen, you have been causing troubles in the house every day.
是不是又想抄经了
Do you want to copy scriptures again?
You.
咱们走
Let's go.
你等着
You wait.
又欠我一个人情
You owe me a favor.
终于得救了
I'm finally saved.
公子
Mister.
您的 胭脂
Your... rouge.
都答应好帮他恢复记忆
I promised to help him recover his memory.
现在又说我胡闹
Now he says that I am fooling around.
你要是再敢来惹我
If you dare to mess with me again,
我一定好好教训你
I must teach you a lesson.
我 我不是故意的
I, I didn't mean it.
无碍
No problem.
王爷 我真的不是故意的
Sir, I really didn’t mean it.
刚才就是不小心脱手了
I just accidentally let go.
我打弹弓可厉害了
I am so good at slingshot.
我再给你试一次啊
I will give it another try.
看 看好啊
Look, look closely.
王爷 你没事吧
Sir, are you okay?
王爷
Sir?
我错了 我不是故意的
I'm sorry, I didn't mean it.
淘气
Naughty.
什么毛病
What is wrong with him?
他来干什么的
What is he doing?
王爷 您这是
Sir, you...?
今晨醒来便已如此
I woke up this morning like this.
也不知是否又被李明月捉弄了
I don’t know if I have been teased by Li Mingyue again.
莫不是明月夜里潜入你房中
Perhaps Mingyue snuck into your room at night,
整治于你
to tease you.
你为何叫她叫得如此亲切啊
Why did you call her so intimately?
李明月是粗鲁之人
Li Mingyue is a rude person.
你需离她远些 切勿被她带坏
You need to stay away from her, don't let her influence you.
你这是喜欢上李明月了
You like Li Mingyue now?
无稽之谈
Nonsense.
当局者迷 旁观者清
The observer sees it more clearly than the person involved.
你一味否认
You blindly deny it,
可证据确凿 无可抵赖
but the evidence is concrete and cannot be denied.
有何证据啊
What is the evidence?
刚才你跟我俩说话
Just now, you talked to us
谈话中句句离不开明月
but each sentence in the conversation involves Li Mingyue.
这就是喜欢上一个人的
This is the first sign
第一种表现
of liking someone.
时刻把此人挂在嘴边
Always talking about this person.
李明月行无章法
Li Mingyue has no rules.
本王只是忍不住揶揄罢了
I just couldn’t help but feel annoyed.
昨日康乐到我府上吵闹
Yesterday, Kangle went to my house to make a scene.
本就寻常
This is ordinary.
明月也没做什么出格的事情
Mingyue didn’t do anything unusual, either.
你却大为光火
But you were very angry.
今日又因我唤明月亲切
Today, because I called Mingyue in an intimate way,
而面露不悦
you appear to be unhappy.
实在可疑啊
It's really suspicious.
这正是喜欢一个人的第二种表现
This is the second sign of liking a person.
那就是 吃醋
That is, jealousy.
吃醋
Jealousy?
本王吃醋
I am jealous?
本王是关心阿真
I am concerned about Zhen.
怕他近墨者黑
I am afraid he will get a bad influence.
莫要着急分辩
Don't be anxious to explain it.
这最后一种表现呢
The last sign
那就是奋不顾身地保护对方
is to selflessly protect the other person.
什么奋不顾身
What selflessly?
本王未曾有过
I have never had that.
既然你们非要如此揣测
Since you have to be so speculative,
那从现在开始
from now on,
本王便对李明月视而不见
I will ignore Li Mingyue.
就算阿真如何与她亲近
Even if Zhen is close to her,
只要不违伦常
as long as it is not immoral,
本王都视而不见
I will turn a blind eye on it.
就算之后她身陷险境
Even if she was in danger,
本王也定然毫不在意
I will certainly not care.
王爷
Sir.
Speak.
皇上已下旨
The emperor has made a decree,
将宣河改道工程交给资王了
to transfer the Xuanhe River diversion project to King Zi.
岂有此理
Nonsense.
且这两日宫中线人来报
And these days, our spies in the palace came to report that
第五澄频繁入宫
Diwu Cheng frequently entered the palace.
仿佛是在打探
As if he was exploring
十三年前宫中走水一事
the palace fire incident thirteen years ago.
结果如何
What is his result?
所有人闭口不言 丝毫未露
Everyone stayed shut and revealed nothing.
看来
It seems that
李谦定是知道了些什么
Li Qian knows something.
而且
And,
定是和李明月手中那条手链有关
it must be related to the bracelet in the hands of Li Mingyue.
现在唯有斩断一切线索
Now we must cut off all of the clues.
Yes.
还有一事
Another thing,
房将军处传来消息
message from general Fang says that
叛军将于明日在白云山秘密集结
the rebels will secretly assemble in Baiyun Mountain tomorrow.
此消息甚好
This is a very good news.
明日你送一封信去资王府
You will send a letter to the Zi palace tomorrow.
Yes.
下去吧
Go on.
Yes.
王爷是说
You are saying that
从今以后
from now on,
全府上下均不得提及王妃二字
the entire house must not mention the queen,
若违反一次就罚一月例银
and if you violate the rule, you will be fined one month's salary?
没错
That's right.
若实在无法避免时
If it is unavoidable,
可用咳嗽代替
you can replace it with a cough.
咳嗽
A cough?
这样
Like this?
传令下去吧
Pass the announcement.
Yes.
This.
晚膳需预备些什么
What should we prepare for dinner?
坦丽交代
Tanli says that
近日想念家乡食物
...miss her hometown's food recently.
所以命多备几道汐月菜肴
So she ordered to prepare a few Xiyue dishes.
最近府里是不是在闹风寒
Recently, is there a flu in the house?
怎么人人都在咳嗽
Why is everyone coughing?
要是病了就赶紧回房歇着
If you are sick, go back to your room and rest.
不要硬撑着干活嘛
Don’t work through it.
谢谢
Thank you...
关心
for your care.
他们一个个的
One by one,
好像只有见了我才这样
they seem to only do that when they see me.
难道是那个李谦
Did Li Qian
教唆府里的人集体冷落我
tell the people in the house to collectively ignore me?
好你个李谦
Wow, you, Li Qian.
阿真
Zhen.
怎么这满兴安的乌云
Why did all the dark cloud of Xing'an
全部聚集到你的脸上
gather on your face?
李谦没收了我的弹弓不说
Li Qian confiscated my slingshot and
还集结府里的人一起冷落我
gathered the people from the house to ignore me.
人人见我就绕道
Everyone sees me and detours.
人人提我就咳嗽
Everyone mentions me and coughs.
难道我是瘟神不成
Am I bad luck?
难道我是瘟神不成
难道我是瘟神不成
这倒巧了
This is such a coincidence.
正好我带来一个朋友
I happened to have brought a friend
正好我带来一个朋友
他跟你一样 形单影只
who is just like you, alone.
这怪样子的风筝
This strange kite
据说只有波斯才有
only exists in Persia.
走 阿真 我们一块去放风筝
Let’s go, Zhen. Let's go flying a kite.
好啊
Okay.
快走啊
Hurry.
慢点
Slower.
明月 高点 再高点
Mingyue, higher, higher.
好 不错
Good. Not bad.
再高点
Higher.
王爷
Sir.
司空公子带来的那只风筝
The kite brought by Sikong
当真稀奇
is really strange.
怪不得
No wonder
如此欢心
...is so happy.
唯有孩童才会抓着风筝不放
Only children grab the kite and won't let go.
因只风筝喧哗吵嚷
Being noisy because of a kite,
浪费一日光阴
and wasting an entire day,
简直可笑
it's simply ridiculous.
既然他们扰了王爷的清静
Since they disturbed the quietness of the prince,
不如属下把门窗给关了吧
it's better that we shut off the doors and windows.
不必
No need.
高声喧哗分明错在他们
Shouting loudly is their fault.
为何本王要关了窗户阻了清风
Why do I need to close the window and block the breeze?
当心
Be careful.
小心啊 明月
Be careful, Mingyue.
没事
It's nothing.
我的风筝
My kite.
王爷
Sir.
明月 你要小心啊
Mingyue. You must be careful.
这种事对我来说小菜一碟
This kind of thing is a piece of cake for me.
放心吧
Do not worry.
你若好奇不如去院中旁观
If you are curious, you should go to the courtyard to watch.
不要立在这边一直怪叫
Don't stand here and keep shouting.
不是
No.
当心点
Be careful.
王爷
Sir.
本王说过了 你若好奇
I said that if you are curious...
慢点
Slower.
简直毫无规矩 本王非得严惩
She has no manner and must be severely punished.
小心脚下
Be careful of your feet.
明月
Mingyue.
王爷
Sir.
阿真是本王的密友并非你的密友
Zhen is my close friend, not your close friend.
日后若是再敢缠着阿真
If you dare to hang around Zhen in the future,
休怪本王对你不客气
I will punish you.
竟想独占司空真
You want to have Sikong Zhen all to yourself,
莫非真是
could it be...?
小谦 早知你在意我
Qian, I knew that you care about me,
但不知竟到如此地步
but I don’t know that it's to this degree.
你这火上浇油的本事
Your ability to add fuel to the fire,
倒是无人能敌啊
is unbeatable.
你万不可因为我而迁怒于明月
You must not be angry with Mingyue because of me.
毕竟她也不知你竟有如此心思呀
After all, she doesn't know that you have such an intention.
阿真 你闹够没有
Zhen, enough.
王爷始终不肯认输
You refuse to admit defeat,
我又怎能收手呢
so how can I stop?
简直荒唐至极
Absolutely ridiculous.
本王为何要向你证明
Why do I need to prove to you
本王不喜欢明月呢
that I do not like Mingyue?
既然是无需证明之事
Since there is no need to prove it,
王爷为何又倾全府之力证明呢
then why did you try to prove it using the entire house?
王爷到底是在向我证明
Are you trying to prove it to me,
还是在向你自己证明呢
or prove it to yourself?
You.
休书
Divorce paper?
本王已心有所属
My heart already belongs to someone else,
无法履行契约婚姻
so I'm unable to perform contract marriage.
一日之内 收拾完毕
Packed up your things in one day.
骑上是非马 回汐月去吧
Go on Shifei horse, and go back to Xiyue.
怎会如此突然
Why so sudden?
对方究竟是谁
Who is she? People come, people leave, roads continue extending far away. The tracks from the last life. The views are fading away, just like winter is coming, this moment becomes unreachable. Use paper and a pen to record the eternal secret, whose name I'm writing? Wearing a white elegant dress, we met in the vast crowd. The snow has no trace but feeling, turns into a soft tear. See those stars fly through the sky, yet they're so far and so illusory. The complicated plots from the next life, we still take pity on everything. I stop here, gentle and soft, it's all because of you. I stop here, gentle and soft, it's all because of you.