Chinese Zero to Hero
《手机里的浣熊小镇》 第15话:深藏不漏 | 加入会员抢先最新集

Channel: 哔哩哔哩动画Anime Made By Bilibili
欢迎你来到浣熊小镇
Welcome to the Raccoon Town.
GIVE ME FIVE 和你的眼神确认
Give me five and look me in my eyes.
相信我不要有疑问
Believe me, don't doubt.
人与人的缘分没有剧本
Our fate isn't predetermined.
欢迎你来到浣熊小镇
Welcome to the Raccoon Town. Raccoon Town in the Phone Keeping A Low Profile Marshmallow Kingdom Joy awaits, what are you waiting for? As Much As You Want
我要去参观
I must visit! Mayor
您拨打的热线繁忙
The subscriber you dialed is busy.
当前排队人数为23333人
There're 23,333 people waiting in line.
请耐心等待
Please hold on.
Mayor
排队的人那么多
Well, it's such a long line.
别想啦
Forget it.
我想去玩嘛
But I want to go!
想去嘛
I want to go!
I want
棉花糖王国
to visit the Marshmallow Kingdom
玩嘛
and have fun!
镇长
Mayor,
刚才的文件被你的口水打湿了
you drooled on the file.
我就要去
Let me visit!
请重签
Please sign again.
就要去就要去嘛
快去工作啦
Let me visit! Get back to work!
Hmm?
Humph!
我是镇长诶
I am the mayor!
就不能有点特权嘛
Can't I be privileged sometimes?
镇长
Marshmallow Park Mayor,
我有贵宾票
I have VIP tickets.
Huh?
Wooh!
贵宾票
VIP tickets.
真的假的呀
Wooh! For real?
哪来的呀
How did you get those?
小公子
General Manager Marshmallow Kingdom Contact Young master,
一点小小心意
it's a humble gift for you.
希望您能在你们家大领导面前
Please speak in favor of me
替我美言几句啊
in front of your father.
路上一个怪蜀黍送的
A strange man gave me these on the street.
阿墩
Dun,
好样的
well done!
嘿嘿嘿
Ha ha.
棉花糖王国
Marshmallow Kingdom, Marshmallow Kingdom
我来咯
here we go!
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
是不是有点夸张了
Isn't it a bit dramatic? On Tour Step Aside
诶呀
Well,
没办法嘛
what else can I do?
谁叫我是镇长呢
I'm the mayor, after all.
必须的啦
It's necessary.
WOOOOO
Wooh.
WOOOOO
Wooh. Entrance Exit Coriander Large Intestine White Gourd Stinky Tofu Cucumber Sichuan Pepper Lobster Open Welcome
您能莅临参观
Sir,
是我们至高无上的荣誉
it's our greatest honor to have you here.
诶呀诶呀
Well, well.
哪里哪里
Come on.
不用那么客气的啦
I'm flattered. On Tour Step Aside
让开 都让开
Please step aside.
听说是镇长
听到了没啊
It's the mayor. Step aside.
mayor
让开
那么大派头
Step aside. So flamboyant.
Hey.
你怎么把货车推到路中间啊
Don't block the road.
会不会干活啊
Are you blind?
对 对不起
I-I'm sorry.
阿咕
Gu?
各 各位认识
Y-you know each other?
嗯嗯
Yeah.
诶呀
Aha.
咕老师
Mr. Gu,
您这么尊贵的人
you're too distinguished
怎么能干这种活呀
for such a job.
以后这种事
From now on,
让别人干就行了啦
let the others handle it. Squeeze Part-timer
旁边那谁
You, over there.
给我过来
Come here.
Huh?
说你呢
Yeah, you!
对对
Yeah.
就你
You!
你过来
Come here. Part-timer
咕老师您请自便
诶我是游客啊
Make yourself at home, Mr. Gu. I'm just a visitor.
我先带少爷去参观
诶诶我不是员工啊喂
I'll show young master around. I don't work here.
阿咕
Gu.
拜拜咯
Bye bye.
Huh?
少爷
Young master?
少爷这边走
Young master, this way please.
少爷慢走啊
Young master, mind your steps.
欢迎下次光临
See you next time.
今天玩得好爽啊
That was fun today.
这都要谢谢阿 阿墩
We owe this to Dun. Dun?
呼呼呼呼
Shush. Zzzzz.
阿墩太辛苦啦
It's been a long day for Dun.
嘿咻嘿咻
Hmm!
阿咕
Gu,
这边这边
over here.
这么重
So heavy!
什么东西啊
What is it?
Whoa.
这是大股东的雕像
It's a statue of the major stockholder.
Huh?
传说中的拍马屁
What a toady! Convenience Store Discount Bargain Sales Free 24-7
阿墩的回忆剧场
Welcome to Dun's memory theater. Dun's Memory Theater Young Master Pay 30 For 50 Master Pay 30 For 50 Young Master
爸爸
Dad,
我们是不是很有钱呐
are we loaded?
傻孩子
Master Silly kid,
咱家钱都拿去投资了
I've spent all the money on investments.
还剩啥钱呐
There's nothing left. Delicious Pay 30 For 50 Order by Phone Highly Cost-efficient
投资是什么啊
What's an investment?
投资
It's an action
就是帮助别人
to help others.
哦哦哦
Young Master I see.
那我也要帮助别人
Then, I'll help others, too.
哎呀不说了
That's enough.
阿墩赶紧吃
Dun, have your meal.
等会儿陪我敲钟去
Ring the bell with me later.
Okay. Robert Junior Dun
便宜点呗
Cheaper. Cheaper.
不行
No. No.
便宜点儿
Cheaper. Cheaper.
不行
No. No.
建国的脑补剧场
Welcome to Jianguo's imaginary theater. Jianguo's Imaginary Theater
呃呃呃呃呃
Hmm.
今年的镇长之位
Any thoughts on the candidate
诸位有什么想法啊
for the next mayorship? Cao Raccoon
请曹浣熊继任镇长之位
Lord Cao Raccoon, please remain as the mayor!
皇上
Your Majesty,
意下如何呀
what do you think?
寡人觉得镇长之位非曹浣熊莫属
I find you the best candidate for the mayorship.
大家
Any
可有其他意见呢
objection?
我有意见
I object!
曹贼你竟然
Cao, how dare you...
Xiahou Bear Hmm?
来人
Guards.
曹浣熊
拉去卸载了
Cao Raccoon! Delete him!
你欺人太甚
That's outrageous! Understood.
But...
Oh, no.
没意见没意见
No objection.
Well.
谢皇上
Thank you, Your Majesty.
老臣愿担此重任
I swear to take on this task
鞠躬尽瘁
and devote myself
死而后已
to the empire.
恭祝曹浣熊继任镇长之位
Congratulations to Lord Cao Raccoon on succession! RACCOON
哈哈哈哈
Ha ha.
谁都不能抢走我的镇长之位
Nobody can replace me as the mayor.
棉花糖帝国是我的
The Marshmallow Kingdom is mine!
哇哈哈哈哈
Ha ha. Wolong Gang
昨日夜观星象
Observing the stars last night, Raccoon Handsome
我便知你会来此
I knew you'd come today.
如今浣熊当道
The raccoon is in power,
挟天子以令诸侯
having the emperor and nobles under control.
望卧龙之蛋出山
Mr. Egg, please come with me
祝我光复汉室
and revive the Han empire. Liu Sangu
诶呀
Well, Raccoon
真没办法
what else can I do Zhuge Jianguo
这么重要的使命就交给我吧
apart from taking on the important mission? Handsome
哇嘎嘎嘎嘎
Ha ha.
Huh?
呼呼呼
Zzzzz.
Aghhh!
Huang Sanfu Aghhh!
Aghhh!
啊哈哈哈哈
Ha ha. Zhou Xiaoyan Sun Handsome Based on the cartoon of the same name.