Chinese Zero to Hero
ENG SUB《明月照我心The Love by Hypnotic》EP15——主演:方逸伦,凌美仕,倪寒尽- YouTube

Channel: 腾讯视频
我要见爱麦拉
I want to see Aimaila.
不可
You cannot.
今日若不是你突然出现
If it were not for your sudden appearance today,
爱麦拉已经同我回汐月了
Aimaila would have left for Xiyue with me.
没想到堂堂资王
I didn’t expect King Zi
是一个乘人之危
to be a person who steals
夺人所爱的小人
other's loved ones when they're vulnerable.
你给本王听清楚了
Listen to me clearly,
她回府是她自己选的
her return to the house was her own choice.
那是因为她还没记起全部的事情
That's because she hasn't remembered all the things.
你以为将她带回王府
You think that bringing her back to the house
就万事大吉了
will solve everything?
过不了多久
Within a short time,
她就会全部记起
she will remember it all.
届时她必定会后悔嫁于你
She will definitely regret being married to you by then.
成为资王妃 你可后悔
Becoming Queen Zi, have you regretted it?
I...
我不知道
I do not know.
她丢失的那些记忆
The memories she lost
想必与你有关
are presumably related to you.
你可知
Do you know
她为何会丢失那些记忆
why she would lose those memories?
都是凯尔比
It's Kaierbi.
他将我与爱麦拉相恋的往事
He erased my love story with Aimaila
全部从她的记忆中抹去了
from her memory.
我们曾对天起誓
We have vowed to the sky
永不分离
to never separate.
凯尔比明知我们感情深厚
Kaierbi knows that we are deeply in love.
为了让她同意和亲
In order to make her agree to marry,
设法用催眠术
he tried to use hypnotism
让她忘记了与我相恋的过往
to make her forget about her past with me.
但凡她还记得我
If she still remembers me,
宁死也不会嫁给你的
she would rather die than marry you.
可她已经嫁于本王了
But she is already married to me.
她是本王的王妃
She is my queen now.
这是本王的家事
This is my business,
本王自会查清
so I will figure it out.
烦请国使离开
Minster, please leave.
你只不过是惧怕失去她
You are just afraid of losing her,
找个借口推诿罢了
so you found this excuse.
我也不必与你多费口舌
I don't have to bother arguing with you.
爱麦拉 有我在
Aimaila, with me here,
谁也别想强迫你留下来
nobody can force you to stay.
我一定会想办法
I will definitely find a way
让你完完全全记起我的
to make you remember me completely.
公主
Princess.
坦丽 我该怎么办
Tanli, what should I do?
公主
Princess.
奴婢虽然不知道发生了什么
I don’t know what happened,
但是不论怎样
but no matter what,
奴婢都陪在您的身边
I am here with you.
照顾您 陪着您
I'll take care of you and be with you.
王爷 近日商队事务繁杂
Sir, I was busy with recent caravan business
未及拜访
and did not pay you a visit.
不知王爷邀我来府中
I don’t know if you invited me to your house
所为何事啊
for what matter.
云伺昨日来找过明月
Yunsi came to see Mingyue yesterday.
也和本王说了一些事
He also said something to me.
王爷 云伺又在您面前胡言乱语
Sir, Yunsi is talking nonsense in front of you again?
真是唯恐天下不乱
He just wants everything to be chaotic.
云伺对明月贼心未死
Yunsi still has feelings for Mingyue.
您不必将他的话放在心上
You don't have to care about his words.
近日我就将他押回汐月
I will take him back to Xiyue soon
交由父王处置
and hand him over to my father.
二王子 你催眠明月的事
Second prince, you hypnotized Mingyue,
还望如实相告
please tell me the truth.
王爷 您在说什么我不明白
Sir, what are you talking about? I don't understand.
本王既开口问了
Since I asked,
便不打算无功而返
I don’t plan to return without hearing an answer.
明月现在非常痛苦
Mingyue is in pain now.
你若继续隐瞒她便是在伤害她
If you continue to conceal this, you are hurting her.
伤害王妃就是伤害本王
Hurting the queen is hurting me,
就是伤害汐月与北宣的交情
and it is hurting the relationship between Xiyue and Beixuan.
你是个聪明人
You are a smart person.
应该知道其中利害关系
You should know the stakes.
明月和云伺
Mingyue and Yunsi,
在年少无知的时候
when they were young and ignorant,
确实有朦胧的情愫
they indeed had some feelings for each other.
但那都已经过去
But that has passed,
王爷无须介怀
you don't need to care about it.
为了和亲之事
For the sake of the marriage,
也为了不要让明月如此痛苦
and also in order not to let Mingyue has so much pain,
我不得不这么做
I had to do it.
你能说出这样的话
You can say something like this
那是因为你未曾体会过
because you haven't experienced
失忆的痛苦
the pain of amnesia before.
你自以为是对她好
You think you are good for her.
可知将她置于何种境地
But where do you put her?
若有一日她想起来了
If one day she remembers,
你让她如何自处
how do you want her to react?
所以便不能让她想起来
So we can’t let her remember.
不如我再次施法
Maybe I can hypnotize her again
让她彻底忘了云伺
and let her completely forget about Yunsi,
永绝后患
and put an end to this.
本王不允许任何人再伤害明月
I do not allow anyone to hurt Mingyue again.
你之前擅自催眠她
You hypnotized her before,
已经对她造成了莫大的伤害
and has already caused great harm to her.
若你还执意催眠她
If you still insist on hypnotizing her,
就算明月不悔婚
even if Mingyue does not withdraw the marriage,
本王亦会想方设法
I will also try to find ways
断绝汐月与北宣的关系
to cut off the relationship between Xiyue and Beixuan.
王爷 这么做对你并无好处
Sir, it doesn't benefit you.
为何王爷你
此事对本王有无好处并不重要
Why do you... It doesn't matter whether this matter has any benefit to me.
本王只希望明月能快乐安宁
I only hope that Mingyue will be happy and peaceful.
只要她想唤回记忆
As long as she wants to recall her memory,
本王一定会帮她
I will definitely help her.
所以 还希望二王子
So I also hope that second prince
你能将解除催眠的方法告知本王
can tell me how to relieve hypnosis.
若明月继续留在北宣
If Mingyue continues to stay in Beixuan,
你会一如既往地待她吗
will you treat her as usual?
自然
Of course.
本王能接受明月的全部
I can accept all of Mingyue,
包括她的过去
including her past.
若明月恢复记忆
What if Mingyue restores memory,
要回汐月呢
and wants to go back to Xiyue?
本王会尊重她的选择
I will respect her choice.
就算两国的姻亲就此完结
Even if the marriage of the two kingdoms ended,
本王会承担全部责任
I will assume full responsibility
并全力守护汐月与北宣的关系
and fully guard the relationship between Xiyue and Beixuan.
王爷 你
Sir, you...
王爷 你
Sir, you...
本王在此立誓
I vow here that
今日所允之事若有违背
if anything promised today is violated,
不日便死于刀剑之下
I will die under swords in the future.
本王已证心意
I have proved my mind.
二王子 还有什么可担心的呢
What else can the second prince worry about?
这是我随身携带的秘籍
This is the secret book that I carry with me.
此秘籍中记载了一首曲谱
A melody is recorded in this book.
奏出此曲
If this melody is played,
便可唤醒因催眠失去的记忆
it can restore memories lost by hypnosis.
我方才犹豫
I hesitated
并非怀疑王爷
not because I doubt you,
只是此曲谱难度极高 无人能奏
but because this melody is extremely difficult and no one can play it.
在汐月也尚无先例
There is no precedent in Xiyue.
尽人事 听天命
Do your best.
本王在帮明月恢复记忆的这段时间
This time while I help Mingyue to recover her memory,
希望二王子能暂避
I hope you can stay somewhere else.
此秘籍对我极为重要
This book is extremely important to me.
还望王爷完好归还
I hope that you will return it intact.
二王子放心
Second prince, rest assured.
本王定会归还
I will return it for sure.
此番将兴安翻了个遍
This time I turned Xing'an over
终于寻到了琴师季兰
and finally found Jilan the musician.
一位琴师竟如此难寻
A musician who is so hard to find?
她并非寻常琴师
She is not an ordinary musician.
虽琴技超凡但生性冷傲
Although her skill is extraordinary, she is cold and arrogant.
从不喜与人来往
She never liked to be with people,
终日与琴相伴共眠
and slept with her guqin everyday.
因琴角刻了一个兰字
Because her guqin is inscribed with a character "Lan",
人们都尊称她为兰姑
people call her Lan.
为何非她不可
Why must it be her?
能弹奏此曲的琴师世间难寻
It's rare to find a musician in the world who can play this melody.
除了琴谱中深奥的弹奏方法
In addition to the profound playing methods,
更在于奏乐的琴
the guqin is used is important too.
我听闻兰姑好藏琴
I heard that Lan has a collection of guqin,
是个琴痴
and is an enthusiast.
大部分的琴
Most of the guqins
根本演奏不出这谱子里的音律
can’t play the sounds in this melody at all.
兰姑毕生收藏名琴大小三十三把
Lan's life collection includes thirty-three famous guqins.
其中半数皆为世间难寻的孤品
Half of them are unique and hard to find in the world.
出来吧
Come out.
云伺 你怎么来了
Yunsi. Why are you here?
我若不来
If I don't come,
怎知他们不会诓骗于你
how do you know that they won’t lie to you?
高人难寻
It is hard to find a talent.
为免旁生节枝
To avoid unnecessary trouble,
云伺公子还是回去吧
Yunsi, please go back.
若我非要跟着呢
What if I am determined to follow?
来都来了
Since you're here,
那就一起去吧
let's go together.
死的
Dead?
自然是死的
Naturally it is dead.
否则还要喂它吃食
Otherwise I'll have to feed it.
麻烦
So much trouble.
资王李谦
King Li Qian,
为王妃失忆一事求见兰姑
seeking Lan for the queen's memory loss.
多有叨扰 望兰姑见谅
I have disrupted you Lan, please forgive me.
李家之人也来找我
A Li has come to me?
明月自汐月而来
Mingyue comes from Xiyue,
因催眠术
due to hypnotism,
丢失了一段珍贵的回忆
she lost a precious memory.
因此痛苦不已
She is in pain because of it.
晚辈寻得一琴谱 能解催眠
I found a piece of music that can undo hypnotism.
然而我与众多好友苦寻多日
However, my friends and I have been searching for many days
无能人可弹奏此曲
but still can't find someone to play this song.
听闻兰姑名号
We heard about you,
望兰姑能助明月恢复记忆
and hope that you can help Mingyue restore her memory.
此曲我弹不了
I can't play this song.
请回吧
Please go back.
明月 先下去
Mingyue. Leave for now.
应是不想弹奏吧
Do you not want to play it?
那你还不走
Then why are you still here?
难度如此高的一首曲子
A song with such a high difficulty,
这世间唯有兰姑可以弹奏
can only be played by Lan in this world.
兰姑若愿意帮这个忙
If Lan is willing to help with this,
无论什么条件
no matter what the condition,
本王当竭尽全力去做
I will do my best to fulfill it.
和亲公主于你而言
To you, the princess
不过是一枚棋子
is just a chess piece.
真有那么重要吗
Is she that really important?
明月的喜乐
The joy of Mingyue
比我的性命更重要
is more important than my life.
我最讨厌说大话的男人
I hate men who talk exaggeratedly.
你的性命
Your life
对于我来说并不重要
is not important to me.
但我也不想白帮你
But I don't want to help you for nothing.
饮下这杯毒酒 我便信你
Drink this poisonous wine, and I'll believe you.
他们是在说什么
What are they talking about?
毒酒已饮
Poisonous wine has been consumed.
请兰姑兑现承诺
Please honor the promise.
一个人太过专情
When a person is too dedicated in love,
看起来就像无情
he seems like he is ruthless.
王爷就是这样的人
You are a person like that.
什么怪人 喜怒无常
What strange person, so moody.
我还不想在这儿待呢
I don't want to stay here.
爱麦拉 咱们现在就回去
Aimaila, let's go back now.
可是
But...
不行 我得跟王爷一起走
No, I have to go with the prince.
明月
Mingyue.
切勿担忧
Don't worry.
记住我一句话
Remember my word,
精诚所至 金石为开
faith will move and open up mountains.
我相信小谦 你呢
I believe in Qian, how about you?
王爷
Sir.
大恩不言谢
Such kindness cannot be thanked with words.
趁药效还未发作
While the poison is not working yet,
兰姑 可否让我跟王妃说几句话
Lan, can I have a few words with the queen?
什么药
What poison?
你饮下了兰姑的毒酒
You drank the poisonous wine of Lan?
王爷 你有没有怎么样
Sir, is anything happening to you?
你有没有怎么样
Is anything happening to you?
兰姑 还请您赐予解药
Lan, please give us an antidote.
这可是上好的陈酿
It was a nicely aged wine,
已然是便宜你了
you already benefited,
还妄想要什么解药
what kind of antidote do you want?
兰姑日后若有什么要求
If Lan has any requirements in the future,
吩咐便是
please command me.
你随我进来
You come in with me.
其他闲杂人等速速离开
Other idlers, leave now.
看着心烦
It's annoying to see you all.
明月 兰姑一定会治好你的
Mingyue, Lan will for sure cure you.
相信我
Trust me.
我信你
I believe in you.
既非生离又非死别
Is neither parting nor dying,
至于这般缠绵不舍吗
must you guys be so lingering?
希望兰姑当真能让爱麦拉
I hope that Lan can really help Aimaila
恢复记忆
restore her memory.
待她恢复记忆之后
After she recovers her memory,
她定会心甘情愿地跟我回汐月
she will willingly go back to Xiyue with me.
到时候还希望王爷不要食言
I hope that at that time, the prince will not eat his words.
否则我云伺
Otherwise I
必不惜与北宣宣战
will not hesitate to declare war with Beixuan.
誓死夺回爱麦拉
I oath to get Aimaila back with my life.
云伺公子多虑了
Yunsi, you're over-worrying.
王爷一向言出必行
The prince has always kept to his promise.
只怕到时
I am afraid that at that time,
若不如云伺公子所言
if what you said didn't happen,
云伺公子也切莫毁人姻缘
you will also not ruin a marriage.
我和爱麦拉青梅竹马
Aimaila and I are childhood friends.
怎会不敌一个相识数月的王爷
How can I lose to a prince whom she has only known for a few months?
那便拭目以待
Then I will wait and see.
小谦
Qian.
我知道你心里非常担心失去明月
I know that you are very worried about losing Mingyue.
为了能让明月
In order to help Mingyue
把前尘往事看清楚
see her past clearly,
你隐藏了自己心中的苦
you hid the bitterness of your heart.
但我相信
But I believe that
你会赢过云伺
you will win Yunsi.
乐者 音之所由生也
Musician, why music was born,
其本在于人心之感于病也
is based on the feelings of the human heart.
人体五脏
In the human body,
肝 心 脾 肺 肾
liver, heart, spleen lung and kidney
皆对应角 徵 宫 商 羽
correspond to different music notes.
声入耳中 抚心消疾
Music enters the ear and comforts the heart.
前辈 这些太过难懂
Senior, these are too difficult to understand.
简言之
In short,
此曲弹奏极为繁复
this song is extremely complicated.
若奏法不当
If the method of playing is not correct,
极易混乱心智
it is extremely likely that it will mess up the heart.
故而我要求你平心静气
Therefore, I'm asking you to calm down.
将心中的疑问
Put the doubt in your heart
随着乐曲的起伏动荡
with the ups and downs of the music,
逐一回忆理顺
and recall them one by one.
爱麦拉
Aimaila.
射箭须形端 志正 凝神 静气
Archery requires a good form, focus and condensed energy.
你要记住 对天起誓
You have to remember to swear to the sky,
永不相负
and never let each other down.
爱麦拉 风儿能日行千里
Aimaila, Feng can travel a thousand miles in a day.
待它再长大一些
Wait for it to grow up a little,
你我便能同它一起驰骋
and you and I can ride with it
汐月的每一片草原
on every grassland of Xiyue.
爱麦拉 你落在我的心间
Aimaila, you fall into my heart.
我怀抱着你
I am holding you.
前辈
Senior.
我的头好疼 我好乱
My head hurts, I am a mess.
怎会如此
How can it be like this?
我的脑海中
In my mind,
好多个声音在叫我
many voices are calling for me.
可是我一句都听不清
But I can't hear a word.
怕是你音律未通
I am afraid that you don't speak the language of music yet.
面对如此强硬的刺激
Facing such a tough stimulus,
只会感到痛苦
you only feel pain.
无法自行梳理
You can't organize it yourself.
既然如此
That being the case,
明日起 我教你识谱
from tomorrow, I will teach you to read music.
你试着弹奏几番
Try to play a few songs.
循序渐进
Step by step.
只是你这榆木脑子
But I wonder how many years it will take
要学会这首曲子
for you to learn the melody
不知道要到何年何月了
with your wooden brain.
小谦
Qian.
小谦
Qian.
过瘾过瘾
I enjoy this.
慢着
Slow down.
落子无悔 痛快认输
You can't regret it when playing chess and you must admit you lost.
看来即便英明如资王殿下
It seems that even the wise King Zi
也有为情所困之时啊
has times when he is in a situation of sorrow.
英雄难过美人关
Hero still fall for beauties.
古人诚不欺我也
The ancient saying did not deceive me.
窈窕淑女 寤寐求之
Slender women, I hope for one every night.
求之不得 辗转反侧
It's rare to receive one and I could not sleep.
可叹如今啊
But now,
明月尚无相思意
Mingyue shows no sign of homesickness
又有乌云伺墙头
and there are black clouds waiting at the wall.
阿真 近日多来找他下几局
Zhen, come to find him to play in the next few days.
定能把往日输的棋局全都赢回来
You will be able to win back ll the games you lost in the past.
近日府上怎么如此清静
Why is the house so quiet of late?
第五澄 去宫里把康乐请来
Diwu Cheng, go to the house and get Kangle here.
Yes.
我错了 我错了
I was wrong, I was wrong.
男女之事 应是真心换真心
Men and women should exchange real feelings,
若想留下她
if you want to keep her,
须得让她知道你在意她
you have to let her know that you care about her.
是吧 第五澄
Right, Diwu Cheng?
属下不懂
I don’t understand.
只知道属下若中意一名女子
I only know if I like a woman,
她开心 属下便开心
if she is happy then I will be happy.
这世上女子万千 品性各异
There are thousands of different women in this world,
岂能一概而论
how can we generalize?
情感如流水 应是顺其自然
Love is like running water. It should be natural.
近日天气转凉
The weather has turned cold recently.
也不知明月在琴府的衣裳
I don’t know if Mingyue's clothes at the music house
还够不够
is enough.
金玉
Jinyu.
不妨你我择日去琴府走走
Maybe you and I can go to the music house someday?
也好
Okay.
王爷既然既不关心也不在乎
Since the prince doesn't care,
你我二人自去探她便可
you and I can go visit her alone.
爱去便去
Whatever.
本王乏得很 你们还不快走
I am so tired, you guys leave now.
罢了罢了 白费一番口舌
Whatever, we achieved nothing.
阿真 走
Zhen, go.
第五澄
Diwu Cheng.
Here.
昨日本王见坦丽收拾房间
Yesterday, I saw Tanli cleaning up the room.
衣物杂乱不堪
Those clothes are messy.
本王看着碍眼
It really bothered me.
你 去把王妃房间里
You, go to the queen's room
那些多余的衣物
and take those extra clothes
全送去琴府
and send them all to the music house.
Yes.
还有 请个汐月的厨师
Also, please get a chef from Xiyue
好好照顾李前辈
to take care of senior Li.
她日夜操劳
She has been working day and night.
应该好好感谢她
I should thank her.
王爷 前几日
Sir, a few days ago,
已经送了好多衣裳过去
we have already sent a lot of clothes.
王妃恐怕是穿不完的
I am afraid that the queen can’t finish wearing them all.
再搬就要把整个资王府
If we take more, we're taking the entire house of Zi
给搬过去 去
to there.
是 属下这就去
Yes. I'll go now.
且慢
Wait.
你呢 也不用急着回来
You don't have to hurry back.
多留几天看看情况
Stay a few days to investigate the situation.
若是有什么特殊情况发生
If there are any special circumstances,
一定要及时通报
you must report back in a timely manner.
Yes.
你笑什么呀
What are you laughing at?
本王是怕她在琴府惹祸
I am afraid that she will get into trouble at the music house.
还笑
Still laughing?
还笑
属下告退
Still laughing? I'll leave now.
康乐公主 康乐公主
Princess Kangle. Princess Kangle.
告诉你一个好消息
Tell you a good news.
听闻季兰
I heard that Jilan's
对明月的治疗已经起效果了
treatment of Mingyue has already had an effect.
想必用不了多久
I don’t think it will take long,
她就能恢复全部的记忆
until she can recover all her memories.
你们公主今儿是怎么了
What happened to your princess today?
回宋公子
Mister Song,
公主从昨日起就是如此
the princess has been like this since yesterday.
今日连午膳也没有用
Even lunch is not eaten today.
下去吧
Go on.
公主怎么这副模样
Why does the princess look like this?
哪里不舒服吗
Is it uncomfortable anywhere?
小金鱼 你说
Jinyu, tell me,
一个人的感情与回忆
if a person's feelings and memories
若是被生生夺了去
are taken away by force,
究竟是何感觉
how does it feel?
我也好怕有一天我和九嫂一样
I am afraid that one day I will be like ninth sister-in-law,
不记得自己爱过谁 在意谁
not remembering who I loved and who I cared.
若是你 你会如何
If it's you, what would you do?
你如此担心倒也不无道理
It’s not unreasonable for you to worry so much.
如果我要是忘记那些
If I forget those,
怡红院 醉红阁里那些小美人
little beauties at Yihong brothel and Zuihong brothel,
想想都可怕
it will be so scary.
Here.
不吃了
I won't eat.
本公主如今倒是觉得
I now feel that
应该让凯尔比
I should let Kaierbi
把你脑子中那些莺莺燕燕
do a good cleaning up of the
好好清洗一番
girls in your head.
这些个不着调的记忆
These foolish memories
于你倒是不如没有的好
are better to be erased for you.
好吃
我跟你说它有这么这么大
虽说百病生于气止于音
但是凡音所起由人心生
你根本就不愿想起
又能奈何呢
前辈 我努力学琴
就是为了要想起一切
可笑
世人皆一叶障目
偏要强以自欺欺人
那前辈你呢
我来琴府数日
从未见你喝得烂醉
唯独今日
你却足足烂醉了整日
莫不是心事不畅
特来寻我麻烦
我寻你麻烦作甚啊
你也配让我忧心
明明能够忘却是天大的好事
偏要强求想起
何苦呢
前辈 是否是有什么伤心的事
你知道
今天是什么日子吗
便是那一年的今日
我被迫与他分开
遗忘明明是上天给予你的财富
你不知道珍惜
不愿想起便不要想起呗
岂不舒坦
前辈 你是想要忘却一个
忘不掉的人
对不对
把你后面的信笺给我取来
打开
Open it.
中庭地白什么桂花
Atrium, white osmanthus.
朱放字
Zhu Fang.
中庭地白树栖鸦
Atrium has a white tree with a crow resting on it.
冷露无声湿桂花
Cold dew silent wet osmanthus.
今夜明月人尽望
Tonight, the moon is full and everyone is watching it.
不知秋思在谁家
I don't know where autumn-thinking is.
这是何意啊
What does this mean?
你是汐月人
You are from Xiyue,
自然不懂诗词
so naturally you do not understand poetry.
他寂寞一人独立庭院
He stands in the courtyard all alone,
看向那广寒宫中的桂树
looking at the laurel tree in the moon palace.
月明当空人人仰望
The moon is up and everyone looks up.
却不知
But he doesn't know
这睹月思人的心思
who is the person that he will miss
会落在何处人家
while he looks at the moon.
这诗也太奇怪了
This poem is so strange.
他既不知自己的思绪落在何处
He doesn't know where his thoughts will go,
写了赠与你
but it's written as a gift to you.
岂不更是好笑
Isn't it funny?
你懂什么
What do you know?
此诗原作
The original poem
是写出家人离散的怅然
is about a monk's sadness about separations.
明明是在怀人
He is clearly missing someone,
却落笔不知
but he doesn't know who.
明明情深
He clearly has love,
却偏做无心
but acts like it is unintentional.
这首诗是在思亲
This poem is about missing the family.
那这朱放将诗赠与你
Then Zhu Fang gave you the poem,
是不是就在说明
does it mean that
他在思你
he is thinking of you?
前辈 你若是思念他
Senior, if you miss him,
便去寻他呀
go find him.
便是山高路远
Even it is a high mountain road,
若是二人有心
if both parties are willing to,
终有一日会再续前缘的
one day they can reunite.
世间万物哪有你说得如此简单
Things in the world are not as simple as you said.
你一个王妃
You are a queen,
又有良人真心陪伴在侧
and you have good people who are accompanying you.
尚且犹豫忧心
Yet you're hesitant and worrying.
岂不比我更为好笑
Isn't it funnier than me?
我若是认定一个人
If I love someone,
即便是艰难险阻
even through difficult obstacles,
我也会与他在一起
I will be with him.
护他周全
I'll protect him.
怎会如你这般
How can I be like you,
只会在这种日子里烂醉
to only get drunk?
你若真这般无畏
If you are really this fearless,
为何会怕想起昔年往事
why are you afraid of remembering the past?
你根本就是不知道该如何抉择
You don't know how to make a choice.
谁说我不知道的
Who said that I don't know?
不出数日
Within a few days,
我定将这琴谱学会
I will learn this melody
好叫前辈知道
to show you that
我李明月不是一个会退缩之人
I am not a person who will retreat. People come, people leave, roads continue extending far away. The tracks from the last life. The views are fading away, just like winter is coming, this moment becomes unreachable. Use paper and a pen to record the eternal secret, whose name I'm writing? Wearing a white elegant dress, we met in the vast crowd. The snow has no trace but feelings, turns into a soft tear. See those stars fly through the sky, yet they're so far and so illusory. The complicated plots from the next life, we still take pity on everything. I stop here, gentle and soft, it's all because of you. I stop here, gentle and soft, it's all because of you.